Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Im now officially online in sor bl, and there is seriously 15 jq people here. I don’t get it this is pathetic. I mean 15 total people i think.

why are you surprise? this was like this for months and this is the the jq way. the cool and relax wvw philosophy.

well fellow jq its time to counterattack on the forum, foo was attacked for months here time to pay them back.

with foo gone we can all talk about MERC carrying bg, and others bg guilds are just bandwagoner (all respect to MERC of course). bg have never win a fight on the week end or on na time when the coverage is equal.

enjoying pvdoor MERC?

That statement makes no sense, considering JQ has queues during SEA and our maps only do if we stack 2+ guilds on them… Aka when MERC or ND on same map or WM ND or MERC WM so on, and if one guild leaves the queue disappears.

Reason we are so successful is because WM, ND and MERC spend all night floating from one map to another. Last night Tarkus was jumping between EB, JQ BL and occasionally BG BL. We infact only had a queue on EB and BG BL during SEA last night so keep dreaming. We lost SM twice during the night to JQ’s EB team “PvDooring” when Tarkus had to float to JQ BL to fight Waha (I was leading 20 pugs on the defence vs 80…).

JQ has full map zergs on all maps and this is the only way we counter them I think weekend shows you the population disadvantage BG has, we have dedicated guilds yes, but do no have the sheer number of players that the other servers have.

SoR BL lost its queue this weekend 6hours after reset while SoR and JQ both had full map zergs still spawn camping us.

But thank you for the backhanded compliment but PvDooring doesn’t occur, if you played SEA you’d know MERC spent most of the night last night fighting Waha’s new guild ATM and FOO zergs in one ball across JQ BL and EB.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

with foo gone we can all talk about MERC carrying bg, and others bg guilds are just bandwagoner (all respect to MERC of course). bg have never win a fight on the week end or on na time when the coverage is equal.

enjoying pvdoor MERC?

FOO is actually quite respected on BG. The organized forces that fight during that timezone take great pains to attempt to contain them. The only reason you ever heard any QQ was because of the previous lack of resistance from BG + SoR combined versus the JQ SEA force.

Now, coverage is more even: JQ still has a huge force that can pressure 3 maps at the same time, BG has about 2 active maps (basing this on what map actually caps objectives) and a third that we defend. SoR could definitely use more bodies during SEA.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

It seems that the recent recruits to BG have overall made T1 NA a much better place. Competition is high, BG and JQ are now nearly of equal strength and hopefully neither will now claim the win week after week.

SoR is still behind JQ and BG in regards for the race to number one but we still are a significant presence than cannot be ignored.

At least T1 NA isn’t like the posts I read of T1 EU, and that is all that really matters in the end, high competition and lotsa fun to be had by all.

- Sincerely an SoR Milita member.

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

come on dude don’t post this after we got 10 previous score update with bg ticking @ 400+

bg is on the way to becoming the na c, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

this screen shots old, and to be the new vizunah, you’d need to be 100,000+ in the lead already, not just ticking more for the european time zone and a little into na man…. way better then before but not close to vizunah

Look this is real, bg is on the way to become like vinuzah. look at today score update, where is the healthy competition>?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

It seems that the recent recruits to BG have overall made T1 NA a much better place. Competition is high, BG and JQ are now nearly of equal strength and hopefully neither will now claim the win week after week.

SoR is still behind JQ and BG in regards for the race to number one but we still are a significant presence than cannot be ignored.

At least T1 NA isn’t like the posts I read of T1 EU, and that is all that really matters in the end, high competition and lotsa fun to be had by all.

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

come on dude don’t post this after we got 10 previous score update with bg ticking @ 400+

bg is on the way to becoming the na c, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

this screen shots old, and to be the new vizunah, you’d need to be 100,000+ in the lead already, not just ticking more for the european time zone and a little into na man…. way better then before but not close to vizunah

Look this is real, bg is on the way to become like vinuzah. look at today score update, where is the healthy competition>?

Well, notice that STILL we are in second place ?

Show us the screenshots when we were ticking at 80 ppt, plus all the quotes proclaiming us to be a dead server, then you’ll get a more complete picture

WvW is all about ebb and flow. I don’t know why JQ isn’t showing up..I mean come on..you don’t get to 20 ppt unless people just stop playing..but this is hardly an indication of a superstacked server.

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I’d ignore Oresh, he only comes out to troll BG>

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: DBR.9876

DBR.9876

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

As someone on SoR, I probably had the most fun in a long time this afternoon when we were holding our section of EB and SoR BL as JQ was ticking at 20 PPT. We literally had everyone in WvW in one TS channel so we could properly control all of our forces. In a span of about 10 minutes, BG smashed 7 golems on the gates of our garrison, followed by 5 more golems on the gate of overlook in EB. As much as I like attacking and taking things, the non-stop action was amazing.

Matthew Day – Human Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

thats my point? how come you tick @ 500+ during week day and be last on week end, and cannot compete against sor na primetime?? (skill?)
and jq never went as far as 540 ppt during week day, more healthy competition
well thk to Meow, WM, RiSE, KOR and KO for making bg the new vizunah

btw im not trolling, i just want people in t1 to admit there is a pb now with the overstacked bg server and react before na become like eu. i played in t1 eu before and i can tell you having a server like vizunah is going to kill t1.
last update scores

Attachments:

(edited by Oresh.4729)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

5:35 pm PST score update.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Remember that Neverwinter’s open Beta is still ongoing, I don’t know how that has affected the strongly centered WvWvW guilds but I’d imagine that the general populace has been slightly sidetracked by Neverwinter (Quite a few in the guild I am in have been mostly on Neverwinter since the weekend). I’ve gotten the impression that new PvE content has always distracted JQ general players from WvW and so perhaps that server has been affected more so than others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

Vizunah Square is up 220,000 to 80,000… yes you are far from them . I’d seriously hope you are in the lead there is no queue on and borderlands for jq i know cuz i went to all of them for supply. I haven’t checked eb yet its probably got a queue.

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

Seriously you won last week, took first. and are winning in PPT right now yes but you aren’t close to Vizunah Square

Edit : I think bg is extremely good btw I’m not trying to bash them they are winning right now fair and square

(edited by Cerialkilla.3571)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Seriously you won last week, took first. and are winning in PPT right now yes but you aren’t close to Vizunah Square

You do realize Oresh isn’t on BG Right? LOL Pay attention, he is a JQ’er!

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

hahahahahha

sor milita really?

bg is on the way to becoming the na vizunah, i encourage every bandwagoner from dead wvw server to go over there so they can enjoy the 4hours queue and the 600ppt.

this won’t happen. BG will never become another Viz, not unless other leading wvw JQ guilds decide to leave ( EMP, Omen, ATM/FOO, HzH, WARD, AoS, SF, DC.), but i don’t think this is gonna happen, these guilds love JQ too much.

It’s just means that JQ will stay for blue for a period of time until it learns how to adapt.

The worst case scenario is BG becomes the new JQ, that they have better SEA coverage than JQ. But even if that becomes a reality, i don’t think any BGs here are expecting an easy win every weeks. JQ’s SEA is still capable of doing damage, it’s just that they are going to work harder now.

what JQ needs atm, if they want to stop its wvw from declining:

A) Communication between guilds across different time zones, make sure you have multiple guilds that are looking after your BLs all the time. if a pve player join a map and see that the ppt is low and there are no competent commanders around, he/she would just log off.

B) Putting more efforts, get ready to do overtime and all-nighter. This is something JQ does not have compared to BG: the hardcore-ness.

C) More recruitment effort being made. JQ needs more hardcore wvw guilds!

NA T1 right now is what wvw suppose to be from the beginning, too bad it only took 8 moths for us to reach this point now.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

When BG ticks <100. OMG LOLZ BG YOU SUCK.

When BG ticks >500 OMG BG UR SUPER STACKED!! NEW VISUNA! UNFAIR!

The funny part is, its only 3 days apart.

BG is not super stacked, JQ just insn’t logging in for some reason, the JQ posters said so themselves. I’m sure its a short term problem and JQ will be back to large forces soon.

Maybe we should be in the lead before you call us Visuna first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Cerial, Oresh is from JQ.

This matchup is nowhere close to the EU t1 matchup. I’m not sure why they are even being compared. To be honest, we only won by so much (Only 38k) because a good portion of the opposing population logged off during the last few hours + an extra push for green. (& I guess JQ wanted Blue for a change) The score was extremely close till the final 24 hours. I’m sure that JQ will continue to push this week, and we will have another close score. This is faaaaar from unhealthy. BG isn’t expecting an easy win any time soon or ever.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

sorry I don’t follow the fake jq trolls. My bad there didn’t even realize.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You brought this monster on both our heads JQ. No tears, not by far.
The only guild on your server interested in even matches plays on Dragonbrand now.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

thats my point? how come you tick @ 500+ during week day and be last on week end, and cannot compete against sor na primetime?? (skill?)

btw im not trolling, i just want people in t1 to admit there is a pb now with the overstacked bg server and react before na become like eu. i played in t1 eu before and i can tell you having a server like vizunah is going to kill t1.
last update scores

you gonna try harder if you want copy my way of trolling.

you have a lot to learn son

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

The only guild on your server interested in even matches plays on Dragonbrand now.

JQ did seem to better overall performance when that guy was around…maybe they can beg him to come back? give his partner in crime a legendary?

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

^pfft…. only to hang him from a keep

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

JQ did seem to better overall performance when that guy was around…maybe they can beg him to come back? give his partner in crime another legendary?

Personally I’d rather see him bring DB here. There’s some talent on that server, and a few guilds we’ve yet to size up. I wanna leave this game, in some far off time, having crossed pixels with each and every guild in game. The video journal is getting extensive, but is as yet incomplete.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update guys!

Keep the fun going :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

6:44 pm PST Score update, got dc’d and back in finally.

Oh you Cuddles, why you stealing my Thunder so early. >:U

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

JQ did seem to better overall performance when that guy was around…maybe they can beg him to come back? give his partner in crime another legendary?

Personally I’d rather see him bring DB here. There’s some talent on that server, and a few guilds we’ve yet to size up. I wanna leave this game, in some far off time, having crossed pixels with each and every guild in game. The video journal is getting extensive, but is as yet incomplete.

There is a slight problem with that for you. If he brings DB to Tier 1 it will probably be at the expense of SOR going to T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

Obviously I can’t speak for all of Jade Quarry or even all of JQ North America. I’m one of those PvE folk who stumble around WvWvW sometimes adding to the zerg. I haven’t been logging on nearly as much as normal due to it being spring and having tons of kitten to do outside clearing the yard etc.

I bet a number of other JQ folk in the northern hemisphere are distracted by the springtime stuff you have to do whether it’s yard work, college finals/graduation/job hunt or other stuff I haven’t mentioned. Why BG has it’s folks more heavily online I can’t guess but maybe they have more excitement about finally taking 1st with a good chance to hold it.

Lately I only log on for PvE daily and half my guilds weekend events.

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Can All the JQ guilds send me their Representative emails in my inbox. I already have some of the major guild representative emails and need them for a JQ directory listing.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

I can’t wait til world populations fully normalize sometime in 2016.

>_>

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

I bet a number of other JQ folk in the northern hemisphere are distracted by the springtime stuff you have to do whether it’s yard work, college finals/graduation/job hunt or other stuff I haven’t mentioned. Why BG has it’s folks more heavily online I can’t guess but maybe they have more excitement about finally taking 1st with a good chance to hold it.

Lately I only log on for PvE daily and half my guilds weekend events.

BG has graduated from college, have good jobs and pay others to do their yard work.
They have signs above their door that say “Play like a champion today”

(edited by fragnstein.3486)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I can’t wait til world populations fully normalize sometime in 2016.
>_>

Tiers will drastically change hands upon the next big player purge which will coincide with the upcoming big name mmo release. Everyone knows what game that is…..

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Score update 10:40 EST NA

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

what a surprise, FIRE reviving mesmers through gates again.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Cerialkilla.3571

If they made it to t1 sor sould be the one getting bumped out so why do you want that? We are in first but i’d guess bg will be by this time tomorrow. Sor is way behind though they always go for JQ even though they aren’t catching BG. It does help BG catch up to jq after the weekend start but by then sor has themselves in a big hole.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

If they made it to t1 sor sould be the one getting bumped out so why do you want that? We are in first but i’d guess bg will be by this time tomorrow. Sor is way behind though they always go for JQ even though they aren’t catching BG. It does help BG catch up to jq after the weekend start but by then sor has themselves in a big hole.

SoR always goes for JQ? Haha, that was a good laugh brother!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Think he got BG and JQ confused due to the colour change maybe.

But yeah… they have a huge glicko hole because they never hit JQ therefore never leech easy points from JQ…

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Think he got BG and JQ confused due to the colour change maybe.

But yeah… they have a huge glicko hole because they never hit JQ therefore never leech easy points from JQ…

I think SoR is drunk tonight.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Man What time zone is before this is it europe? I get off work right now every day and come home and we are ticking at 100 or less on JQ. Then I was online for 3 hours on sor bl and we were outmanned for 2.5 of those hours. where the hell have all the people gone!

Since I haven’t slept for quite some time heres my blury recap. Asian/Sea timezone we had a ppt aroud 360 average (had the lead for all of sea timezone and Oceanic for that matter). One of the sea commanders in the map kept asking for a Euro commander to pin up so they could sleep. Never happened. 5 hours later same commander and alot of the same players are still on and trying to turn around a 20 point tick. Its like Euro didn’t even turn up and BG turned up with extra numbers to cash in on the smaller numbers than usual. Thats about all I can remember but thats coming off some 36 hours without sleep.

Sad to hear man, I think I might have even seen you in one of the Ruins fights (enough trebs?), anyways that issue hits most servers in NA. The thing is that last night was not typical of our normal EU performance as we had NA pushing hard to get us a footholding and from there the oceanic were able to push to keep the ppt high. For a solid few hours I was looking for a replacement until we got one in mid Euro – and he hammered the final nail. Most servers need some Euro coverage, as currently its turned into who has organisation vs who doesn’t – as our SEA commanders often have to cover double shifts to maintain the ppt and foothold for the NA.

We’re still open for Euros to come to BG, and each T1 server because it means that no-one has to bust their kitten as hard as they are now. In before the trolls, the numbers we had fluctuated throughout the evening, but it (seemed to us) that there was a full map queue for JQ on EB and JQ bl most of the evening. The float consisted of ~30 guys, so the comment of 30v60v10 before seemed a little funny tbh. EB militia are easy enough to wipe regardless of server if you don’t have coordination, but before FoO logged into EB we were able to hold into SM with like 10 guys and a billion arrowcarts when we went to JQ bl to hit the thousand treb attempt at ruins (seriously you built like 12 rounds of 5 trebs at ruins to hit the spawn tower and lost NE tower while doing so).

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Score update before I take a break, 8:15 pm PST.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Score update before I take a break, 8:15 pm PST.

I enjoy and approve of the sharing going on, nice pic Sang.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

what a surprise, FIRE reviving mesmers through gates again.

He released once he saw 3 Superior Arrow Carts pointed at his dead body. A wise choice.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

Score update 9:29 pm PST!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

last update scores

lol what a troll.

earlier this week JQ almost had a 20k lead.
then IRON announced that they will be transferring to NA,
all of a sudden JQ stopped playing , especially during SEA and EU. you guys are literally “empty”

Bg capitalized on the advantage, ticking +540 then you guys started the “clearly BG has the best EU coverage” propaganda. and now you even compare us to Vizunah Square which is the bitter rival server of Desolation which is the home server of IRON.

in 9 weeks JQ won 7, BG won 2.

whos the Vizunah now?

Blackgate since day 1

(edited by sielfiel.4692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Jeesh pryan, now everyone knows our warmup-stretches!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

This is the first time I have seen actual competition in T1 for a long while. Everyone who says “X server is too stacked” or “Y server is dieing” are just trash talking imho. In a competitive environment (which i recall everyone asking for) you will win some and loose some. If you are from the full server of JQ and saying that the other servers are too stacked…loosing happens in competitive play. If you are from the other 2 saying that JQ is dieing…loosing happens in competitive play. Play the game, have fun and if you are not having fun go outside or read a book.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

whos the Vizunah now?

We all know why BG won one of those weeks, and the other week, the most recent one, is after BG absorbed KN. If you just look at what happens during EU time its pretty obvious BG has 2-3x the number of players JQ and SOR have. It’s not really a big deal, and I doubt anyone on JQ feels bad about it. We’ll (mostly) continue to do our thing and play for fun when we feel like it, and if we come in second, it wont matter, because we’re use to it. Please remember JQ has been in T1 pretty much since the beginning, and has lost most of those matches.

Also, I find it odd anyone would call BG, the server who isnt even winning right now, Vizunah. How you gonna call the second place server VZ? lol

And lastly, underboob 4tw. I missed my THF while it was on time out, Im glad its not stupid anymore.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

last update scores

lol what a troll.

earlier this week JQ almost had a 20k lead.
then IRON announced that they will be transferring to NA,
all of a sudden JQ stopped playing , especially during SEA and EU. you guys are literally “empty”

Bg capitalized on the advantage, ticking +540 then you guys started the “clearly BG has the best EU coverage” propaganda. and now you even compare us to Vizunah Square which is the bitter rival server of Desolation which is the home server of IRON.

whos the Vizunah now?

If anything, BG is like SFR, who also won a hard-earned victory. JQ just rolls over and gains a 20k lead easily. I don’t know why they aren’t logging on today.

in Match-ups

Masamoon.3864

King of the Castle yet again.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

King of the Castle yet again.

Your thief is ugly, you should reroll and be a cute smallesthumangirlpossible thief like all the cool kids.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Couple of pictures from WvW adventures as of late.

Before getting slaughtered by like 5 superior AC’s

http://i.imgur.com/qZWuVf4.jpg

COME AT US SF:

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Question about [LOVE] guild. Are they a pacifist guild? One JQ mate tried to stop me from killing one that was running about without retaliating, but too late. :/

If pacifist.. what are you doing on WvW? (Collecting POIs???)

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.