Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I really like how random people

Next time please be more specific as to who exactly are you aiming your message at. Otherwise it looks like a simple flame bait.

If you took offense, maybe it was for a good reason…

If it was aimed at me please let me know. Because then I’d indeed would take offence and would address all the bull in your message. Starting with “lecturing” thing. Nobody lectures no one here. My post specifically was merely an observation and attempt at analysis. If you don’t like it of think it is inaccurate, by all means, point out what it is exactly. Without going all ad hominem.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I really like how random people are lecturing SFR how to run a WvW community.
You need to understand that SFRs success was based on various guilds working together.
Setting up schedules, switching maps to help , getting good in open field.
These were the traits in which SFR excelled.

All changed when Arena-net decided to show the middle finger to the WvW population of the No1. server in Europe and let god-know how many freeloaders and randoms transfer for free.

This impacted our gameplay SEVERELY. It’s normal that SFR guilds and player who invested effort to bring SFR where is it to be frustarted by this. Suddenly you cannot get your guild in, cannot start a raid…worse yet…you pop you commader icon and half of the map ignores you.

You have NO clue how it is … yet you have the audacity to accuse a whole community of being rude to newcommers! We CANNOT play the game we love at the moment.
Are you aware of that fact? Who gave you the right to pass judgement on things you do not understand?

When you join a T1 server with an established community , you WORK with that community, you intergate and follow it’s rules. Not the other way around.

We’re struggling at the moment to settle this chaos. We really are. But to ignore the frustration of a whole server and to judge them that they are not welcoming new players is just just bad trolling, nothing more.

Thats how life goes. You have reached T1 and 1st position there – gg, but it was a matter of time that you will attract ppl from other servers to join you, especially for 2 reasons:
1. sfr is international server – viz is mostly french so probably not many joined them when they were 1st – language barrier, who would enjoy playing with other ppl if you cant understand them; with sfr its english mostly i suppose so thats a big +
2. free transfer – sfr got classified as medium, you know the rest of this story

Sadly you cant “order” ppl around, its free world – even if it would do good for your server in WvW if they joined bigger guilds and continue what you started in more organised way. My advise would be to try encouraging them to join you rather than saying “ kitten off” and such :P Positive attitude helps in building community and thats how GW2 is atm – you can’t have isolated and locked server just for your guilds, no matter how good it would work for you guys. Until there are transfers possible, paid or free, ppl will follow the ones that are on the top.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

How would you feel if IRON or GH or VoTF couldn’t get into the borderland they were signed up for and you find out that pugs are running around on those maps without a clue as to what to do.

I’d feel like I was feeling last time it was happening. Like c rap. It’s not like we don’t know how it’s like. I was once sitting in a queue for 4 (!) hours.

What’s your point? “Yeah it sucks so let’s blame all the pugs and alienate them”? That’s your idea of the solution?

Read the part where I said we are trying to get them involved. We are spamming map chat for people to join TS. We are spamming the website so people can see where guilds are going. Like Pukknub said when we do these things we get flammed in chat (even in LA). Our guilds are still going on and making the best of it but its hard when the new guys are not interested.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Lots of fun on Deso borderland last night. Needed a quick power-nap!

Screen-shot taken at about 5am.

Attachments:

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

How would you feel if IRON or GH or VoTF couldn’t get into the borderland they were signed up for and you find out that pugs are running around on those maps without a clue as to what to do.

I’d feel like I was feeling last time it was happening. Like c rap. It’s not like we don’t know how it’s like. I was once sitting in a queue for 4 (!) hours.

What’s your point? “Yeah it sucks so let’s blame all the pugs and alienate them”? That’s your idea of the solution?

Read the part where I said we are trying to get them involved. We are spamming map chat for people to join TS. We are spamming the website so people can see where guilds are going.

Great! Too bad this forum doesn’t have “thumbs up” smile. So which assessment of the situation is accurate, your or that of ethier.3417, who’s message I was answering to originally?

Like Pukknub said when we do these things we get flammed in chat (even in LA). Our guilds are still going on and making the best of it but its hard when the new guys are not interested.

And you’d like it to be an easy one? To try and organize an army of PUGs. I have grave news for you – That’s real hard

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

I really like how random people are lecturing SFR how to run a WvW community.
You need to understand that SFRs success was based on various guilds working together.
Setting up schedules, switching maps to help , getting good in open field.
These were the traits in which SFR excelled.

All changed when Arena-net decided to show the middle finger to the WvW population of the No1. server in Europe and let god-know how many freeloaders and randoms transfer for free.

This impacted our gameplay SEVERELY. It’s normal that SFR guilds and player who invested effort to bring SFR where is it to be frustarted by this. Suddenly you cannot get your guild in, cannot start a raid…worse yet…you pop you commader icon and half of the map ignores you.

You have NO clue how it is … yet you have the audacity to accuse a whole community of being rude to newcommers! We CANNOT play the game we love at the moment.
Are you aware of that fact? Who gave you the right to pass judgement on things you do not understand?

When you join a T1 server with an established community , you WORK with that community, you intergate and follow it’s rules. Not the other way around.

We’re struggling at the moment to settle this chaos. We really are. But to ignore the frustration of a whole server and to judge them that they are not welcoming new players is just just bad trolling, nothing more.

Thats how life goes. You have reached T1 and 1st position there – gg, but it was a matter of time that you will attract ppl from other servers to join you, especially for 2 reasons:
1. sfr is international server – viz is mostly french so probably not many joined them when they were 1st – language barrier, who would enjoy playing with other ppl if you cant understand them; with sfr its english mostly i suppose so thats a big +
2. free transfer – sfr got classified as medium, you know the rest of this story

Sadly you cant “order” ppl around, its free world – even if it would do good for your server in WvW if they joined bigger guilds and continue what you started in more organised way. My advise would be to try encouraging them to join you rather than saying " kitten off" and such :P Positive attitude helps in building community and thats how GW2 is atm – you can’t have isolated and locked server just for your guilds, no matter how good it would work for you guys. Until there are transfers possible, paid or free, ppl will follow the ones that are on the top.

We have been here for 4 weeks and this has only happened when thay made free transfers to medium pop servers. While paid was still around we did not have this problem.

None of the guilds on SFR are naive enough to think pugs wouldnt join but none of us could have predicted the huge influx in a few days.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Read the part where I said we are trying to get them involved. We are spamming map chat for people to join TS. We are spamming the website so people can see where guilds are going.

Great! Too bad this forum doesn’t have “thumbs up” smile. So which assessment of the situation is accurate, your or that of ethier.3417, who’s message I was answering to originally?

Like Pukknub said when we do these things we get flammed in chat (even in LA). Our guilds are still going on and making the best of it but its hard when the new guys are not interested.

And you’d like it to be an easy one? To try and organize an army of PUGs. I have grave news for you – That’s real hard

Either sometimes post without thinking how his post will be perceived He has been on SFR from the start he has seen how this server has grown and accomplished many goals. He has been promoting the use of TS and the webpage and getting flammed for it. And since we are all humans he gets flustered at times.

As for organising pugs. VcY have been on community TS more then our own private one lol. As a result we have got to now the pugs and they are friends of the guild and follow us around and act as our scouts and in general eyes and ears. If you joined our TS you will see almost every guild using it with pugs listening in. These new guys refuse ti get involved and do nothing. We are having to spend more guild resources on scouting etc that it’s hampering our performance.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

SFR it is time to learn how to command PuG. VS and Deso do it from the very begining of the GW2 release.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

SFR it is time to learn how to command PuG. VS and Deso do it from the very begining of the GW2 release.

Do people not read anything. We have been commanding pugs, that listen and join us. If you know of a way to command pugs that flame you and reject any hand of invitation then pls do share.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

I really like how random people

Next time please be more specific as to who exactly are you aiming your message at. Otherwise it looks like a simple flame bait.

If you took offense, maybe it was for a good reason…

If it was aimed at me please let me know. Because then I’d indeed would take offence and would address all the bull in your message. Starting with “lecturing” thing. Nobody lectures no one here. My post specifically was merely an observation and attempt at analysis. If you don’t like it of think it is inaccurate, by all means, point out what it is exactly. Without going all ad hominem.

It was aimed at anyone passing judgement about what’s going on on SFR atm without really having a clue on how the free transfers impacted the community. There is no ad hominem in my post, only if you want to interpret it that way.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Yeah, SFR never had any PuGs ever…it’s a new term for us please teach us.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Oreally? L2 lead pugs? How about the old sfr population that can’t play wvw anymore stuck in queves 4 hours?are we supposed to do what ?You realize that people that played wvw on sfr don’t give a kitten about pve. No server deserves this kind of kitten from §Anet.This is unnaceptable.

Basicly everyone transferred to SFR is that a surprise ? i really want to see some data about how many people actually transferred to the other medium servers becasue i can bet my kitten that they even lost population and all came on sfr wich is pretty laughable considering their intention was to get more ppl into those servers.

Bottomline they didn’t only make things worse for the medium pop servers that actually lost population with this decision,but they also ruined a healthy server and the game for lot of people that now are unable to play.I am stunned.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Skoti.3195

Yeah, SFR never had any PuGs ever…it’s a new term for us please teach us.

Well you act like u never had one. Stop qq and get your PuG together.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Anet’s decision to allow free transfers to the number 1 wvw server was just plain stupid. Ofcourse lots of people were going to jump to that server and ofcourse it was going to make queue’s even worse, how Anet allowed this is beyond me.

Just because a number of wvw guilds have moved to Sfr does not mean they deserve a poor game experience because of decisions like the one Anet has made.

To be honest, if I was a SFR player right now, I’d be so upset : not even they aren’t doing anything about current WvW problems, they’re also adding more problems ! It’s like saying “hey you’re mad because you have to wait 1h to enter WvW ? HOW ABOUT YOU WAIT 5 HOURS NOW ?”

Not going to be a doomsayer here, but sometimes you really wonder about their capability at managing the community.

The SFR community it’s united “fighting” the patch (many players from the server are back, some are trying WWW for the 1s time), and at the same time the free transfer (your welcome if you leave VZ).
Our excuses to our opposition, for our bad performance during the present week (you already add develop the habit of being wiped very fast), we will try to do better next week. Our Academy it’s working ward to improve our performance.
You should be worried with your community, because you are near to be defeated for the 5th time in a row, and atm you really need to fight to be second. Bellow some issues that should be important for your community:

Can you take more defeats?
Are you sorry for “your decision” to let SFR come back to T1?
How it’s your “Last Stand” going?
Did your Academy produce any useful commanders?

PS. Keep trebing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jester.3928

Jester.3928

SFR has been taken over by a load of useless pugs. We are sorting this out internally. We hope we can sort this out sooner rather than later.

We are still a strong server, and won’t fold over a little problem, We will work this problem out. Watch out VZ

(We are not afraid to take drastic measures to sort this problem out,If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community)

Unfortunately this attitude has been getting worse from the larger guilds recently, ppl asking for players to move from maps cos they can’t get all their members in might be ok when it’s not prime-time but when there’s massive ques for all maps asking ppl to move just isn’t fair, they paid for the game the same as everyone else.

I’ve been on sfr since the game launch and wvw every day, just because the guild I show loyalty to isn’t wvw focused I get classed as a useless pug by ppl from bigger wvw focused guilds, many of whom bandwagoned to them from smaller guilds just for the glory

Sfr wvw used to be all about the community as a whole, after all we’re all fighting for the same cause regardless of skill levels, now it’s becoming an elitist part of the game where players with less skills or from smaller, less wvw focused guilds aren’t welcome

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Anet’s decision to allow free transfers to the number 1 wvw server was just plain stupid. Ofcourse lots of people were going to jump to that server and ofcourse it was going to make queue’s even worse, how Anet allowed this is beyond me.

Just because a number of wvw guilds have moved to Sfr does not mean they deserve a poor game experience because of decisions like the one Anet has made.

To be honest, if I was a SFR player right now, I’d be so upset : not even they aren’t doing anything about current WvW problems, they’re also adding more problems ! It’s like saying “hey you’re mad because you have to wait 1h to enter WvW ? HOW ABOUT YOU WAIT 5 HOURS NOW ?”

Not going to be a doomsayer here, but sometimes you really wonder about their capability at managing the community.

The SFR community it’s united “fighting” the patch (many players from the server are back, some are trying WWW for the 1s time), and at the same time the free transfer (your welcome if you leave VZ).
Our excuses to our opposition, for our bad performance during the present week (you already add develop the habit of being wiped very fast), we will try to do better next week. Our Academy it’s working ward to improve our performance.
You should be worried with your community, because you are near to be defeated for the 5th time in a row, and atm you really need to fight to be second. Bellow some issues that should be important for your community:

PS. Keep trebing.

9th defeat in a row you mean, and were still here, 1 defeat for your server and SFR guilds will be hopping to there next world.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

You really are in a league of your own. A very special person. Just remember the game is called “Guild” Wars 2 and watch you don’t bang your head as you walk through the door.

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

You really are in a league of your own. A very special person. Just remember the game is called “Guild” Wars 2 and watch you don’t bang your head as you walk through the door.

So if your not in a guild your not welcome on your server to play WvW?
What nice bunch of players you lot are.

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Were doing well on Deso tbh, the matchup is getting closer every week ! and i do like farming all the bandwagoners the past 2 days.

Yes the match is getting more & more balanced. SFR progressively going down, still strong atm, Deso progressively going up, VZ progressively recovering with some nice guilds entries. The best thing for T1 is that now the match is not done on tuesdays, which was to me the worst for WvW. And being a challenger is more exciting than getting double focused, SFR gonna face it as Deso will just go to T2 is they keep playing the SFR game.

OMG your predictions are so good!!! How do you do that?
ATM
SFR – 181k
VZ – 157k
Deso – 160K
Now Deso wants to get as much points as they can: Result. They are second atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

….OMG your predictions are so good!!! How do you do that?
ATM
SFR – 181k
VZ – 157k
Deso – 160K

Yup Deso has suddenly strongly improved its coverage : free transferts.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bren.9320

Bren.9320

….OMG your predictions are so good!!! How do you do that?
ATM
SFR – 181k
VZ – 157k
Deso – 160K

Yup Deso has suddenly strongly improved its coverage : free transferts.

Nope, Deso never had free transfers since paid were introduced.

Breny |IRON| Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

…Nope, Deso never had free transfers since paid were introduced.

you don’t have more players now ?
your coverage seems a way better than before

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Is the IRON zerg increasing on a daily base?
Last night in SFR borderlands there were so many :o

I was suprised we hold our garrison , specially after you took down our inner wall and door and you stayed @ the catapults.
For some reason we decided to charge in outnumbered, then the skill lag came and all everyone could use was 1, because IRON had a much better position as a big zerg in a corner, not one of us even got close and half our team wiped.
After that you charged in the garrison and we somehow managed to wipe you.

No idea what happend after that, got disconnected and cba with another 1-2hrs queue..
Anyway, was a good fight i guess

How could we outnumber you when I imagine your whole border was defending Garrison? Did you have no queues? We had around 50 people and the rest were all from other guilds, we actually split our forces in two for 2 hours last night with a mixture of results, as its too easy just to wipe one and then go deal with the other.

I agree the lag was impossible, but we were still fighting as two seperate units on the inner keep of garrison. You guys just defended well and kept reinforcements pooring in.

Wasnt the 2 seperate units together for that one big attack? sure did look like that.
Must say the part were u kept attacking garrison outer with 2 teams was very well played.

The reason I say we were outnumbered is because too me it looked like we had far less people in that inner garrison then you had in that corner (also known as “garage”)

Yes we have had long queues, but also many people afking in the citadel or wondering around picking flowers, which is a big problem since the free transfer aswell

Hi mate yeh we joined up to get the inner wall down, though still in seperate ts channels. then we seperated inside the inner. Sadly we both got wiped seperately in the there.

it’s kinda funny at the moment as us looking at you were thinking the same thing, kitten there’s loads of them. The unfortunate thing about culling being resolved is there always seems to be huge numbers of enemies.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

PS. Keep trebing.

Why are you flaming when the two previous posts you responded to were agreeing that Anet had messed up with free transfers and were actually supporting the Sfr guilds views?

Some people amaze me.

Offski

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

…Nope, Deso never had free transfers since paid were introduced.

you don’t have more players now ?
your coverage seems a way better than before

Ofcourse our coverage has improved since the patch, our pve community is starting to do wvw.

Offski

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

home sweet home desolation!

Are you happy now?
I finally got you map complete?
Hard for the number 1 EU server to get in VZ, or SFR keep, in EB?
If this was the case, we still dot understand why you didn’t chose another server like Blacktide to do it

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Why are you flaming when the two previous posts you responded to were agreeing that Anet had messed up with free transfers and were actually supporting the Sfr guilds views?

Some people amaze me.

[/quote]

Are so innocent that don’t understand watt he wants with is post?
Yes we have problems to accommodate so many players, but we will solve that in a positive way.
We have been invaded for many players that don’t have a clue how to play in T1, they will need some time to learn. This is the time to show how strong we are. At the end we will be a better server then we are now.
Improve your server and stop the worries about SFR, we will solve them inside our community, not here in this forum.

in Match-ups

Offski.4897

Some people amaze me.

Are so innocent that don’t understand watt he wants with is post?
Yes we have problems to accommodate so many players, but we will solve that in a positive way.
We have been invaded for many players that don’t have a clue how to play in T1, they will need some time to learn. This is the time to show how strong we are. At the end we will be a better server then we are now.
Improve your server and stop the worries about SFR, we will solve them inside our community, not here in this forum.
[/quote]

Again you flame to people who agree with Sfr’s viewpoints on the free transfers. Well done I look forward to your future postive posts in the future.

Offski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oxxymoron.9864

Oxxymoron.9864

Do people not read anything. We have been commanding pugs, that listen and join us. If you know of a way to command pugs that flame you and reject any hand of invitation then pls do share.

just a thought: i was on SFR for a bit more than a week back when it was in t3, and i was looking for a home server. I play almost every day, i upgrade and siege up a tower 4-5 times a week on my own budget, spending 5-10g on upgrades weekly, and 50% of the time i play morning, when every server needs every person they can get. I know how to play the game. Im a PUG. After that week on SFR, i was like : me helping THESE???? no kitten way!!!! And it probably only got worse, after all you’ve admited trying to chase players off the server. So i dont really get the surprise, they are reacting to the way you act. Honestly, who in their right mind would want to work with a bunch like you.

Other thought:
Dear SFR posters! you truly believed that your server will be the one exception that wont be overrun with serverhoppers, if it keeps winning? I mean srsly – “those i didnt negotiate and invited personally should get out, because their presence disturbs me” – you really thought that would fly in T1? Theres a limit to how naive someone can be….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

omg! so much bullkitten ok lets speak some truth and facts now?

this is interesting because eternal desolation is outmanned all the time because they move all their troups to borderlands especially desolation borderland most randoms and the guilds attack SFR.

here is some facts that SFR got some problems with the randoms after free transfers so lot of events are cancelled BUT this also show that we are still top 1 and I never expected it this week. this also show that when the problem is solved there will be a lot of pay back.

now here is a question I want desolation to answer. last week there was one massive battle vs vizunah in desolation keep eb.
after the fight one of deso commanders asked me not to take your keep if you go outmanned in exchange you don’t treb sm-.-

I was amused by the sweet talk so I thought what the hell I want vizunah on a plate:) and ohboy we have wiped loads of them this week.

should I co ordinate my zerg for desolation keep next week when you go outmanned?
maybe I can ask SFR guilds in desolation BORDERLAND to put up a hugh push on you while we wipe you out of eternal then move all our pugs to your map so you know how it feels to face whole eternal force?? just asking.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

sorry for double post but the free transfers have only made us stronger guilds are recruiting more than ever I see zergs growing might take a while BUT if everything is successful there will soon be a much stronger t1 server in action.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Unfortunately this attitude has been getting worse from the larger guilds recently, ppl asking for players to move from maps cos they can’t get all their members in might be ok when it’s not prime-time but when there’s massive ques for all maps asking ppl to move just isn’t fair, they paid for the game the same as everyone else.

I’ve been on sfr since the game launch and wvw every day, just because the guild I show loyalty to isn’t wvw focused I get classed as a useless pug by ppl from bigger wvw focused guilds, many of whom bandwagoned to them from smaller guilds just for the glory

Sfr wvw used to be all about the community as a whole, after all we’re all fighting for the same cause regardless of skill levels, now it’s becoming an elitist part of the game where players with less skills or from smaller, less wvw focused guilds aren’t welcome

Imo there’s nothing wrong with asking. Also, their guild is WvW focused, yours is not, therefore they probably play better than you and will have a greater positive impact if they get in. Nothing wrong there imo.

I share your opinion, you paid for the game and will not leave, neither will I. You are free not to leave, they just asked and that is nothing to be ashamed of (on the contrary, I respect them for being nice).

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

sorry for double post but the free transfers have only made us stronger guilds are recruiting more than ever I see zergs growing might take a while BUT if everything is successful there will soon be a much stronger t1 server in action.

Agreed.

Some people are just being petulant, they want to be treated like special snowflakes. They think for some reason they are entitled to special treatment and no queues. They dont realise there are no pvp servers, that the pve players on sfr had a harder time because of a lower pop, and they place their enjoy,ent of the game over other peoples, which is understandable from a personal point of view, but can never be how game decisions are made by devs…..what would be the result:

Free transfers to med pop servers…..apart from sfr….sorry guys, you get to stick with a low pop because of some entitled people who think they are more important than you?

No dont think thats a good idea.

Btw, thanks for the run the other day when we rolf stomped vs for hours in EB, where you ran commander to a largely pug group. No matter what some people on here say, a good commander can do wonders no matter the group.

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Well at least we have the temples in Orr not contested anymore

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

just a thought: i was on SFR for a bit more than a week back when it was in t3, and i was looking for a home server. I play almost every day, i upgrade and siege up a tower 4-5 times a week on my own budget, spending 5-10g on upgrades weekly, and 50% of the time i play morning, when every server needs every person they can get. I know how to play the game. Im a PUG. After that week on SFR, i was like : me helping THESE???? no kitten way!!!! And it probably only got worse, after all you’ve admited trying to chase players off the server. So i dont really get the surprise, they are reacting to the way you act. Honestly, who in their right mind would want to work with a bunch like you.

Other thought:
Dear SFR posters! you truly believed that your server will be the one exception that wont be overrun with serverhoppers, if it keeps winning? I mean srsly – “those i didnt negotiate and invited personally should get out, because their presence disturbs me” – you really thought that would fly in T1? Theres a limit to how naive someone can be….

What are you talking about, i said people like you are what we need more of and that we appreciate it. And the guys that do upgrade etc we thank. Seriously do people read?

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

Other thought:

Getting server hoppers cuz of winning is one thing

Making it the only server in t1 that also happens to be winning FREE TO TRANSFER TO is quite another.

Deso for example needed these players and we would have loved a more balanced Deso but no,instead they get the same player time gaps and we get to play other games cuz unable to get inside wvw

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Some handkerchiefs o/

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

Can this stupid alliance between vizunha and seafarer in vizunha borderland stop? Literally today GoD had to fight both of the servers of 100+ players for 4-5 hours. As soon as vizunha hits bay seafarer hits redbriar. The 2 servers have not attacked each others territory at all for the past 8 hours and it is getting silly. Even with both servers allied against deso we still managed to wipe them but now its getting too much for us to handle.

It was real good fights but I no longer honor a few guilds simply because they need to ally against us to kill us. I don’t know about other borderlands but in vizunha borderland they haven’t fought each other at all…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

no worries GoD, same stuff happening on Deso bl : P

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

LNM, u failed on your old server! and u fail on this one! GG ON 100+ BLOB

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

Been happening on EB, SFR to Anza and Viz to Ogrewatch, 4 times in a row

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

The 40 WL are quite impressive on EB right now roflstomping a 100+ SFR bloby crap.

hf farming

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

(edited by playandchill.3908)

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

Agree WL were looking good when I left

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

VZ and SFR alliance……. did miss the meeting?

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

VZ and SFR alliance……. did miss the meeting?

You werent invited

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Can this stupid alliance between vizunha and seafarer in vizunha borderland stop? Literally today GoD had to fight both of the servers of 100+ players for 4-5 hours. As soon as vizunha hits bay seafarer hits redbriar. The 2 servers have not attacked each others territory at all for the past 8 hours and it is getting silly. Even with both servers allied against deso we still managed to wipe them but now its getting too much for us to handle.

It was real good fights but I no longer honor a few guilds simply because they need to ally against us to kill us. I don’t know about other borderlands but in vizunha borderland they haven’t fought each other at all…

Tell me something, maybe i can help you understand:
- What was Seafarer’s Hills upgrades like in VZ BL ?
- What was Vizunah Garrison + Cragtop upgrades like ?
- What was Desolation bay upgrades like ?

Answers:
- Max
- Max
- Paper

People tend to attack the weakest target, which happened to be you, it is not an alliance, it is how it works, failing to acknowledge and come QQ on forum is lame…
Why do you think we didn´t have our garrison in SFR in the past 2 days prime-time ? Yes, because IRON downgraded it right before prime. Same hapened to Bay in Desolation border with RG + Option raiding there, i was watching map and we kept losing it, because we had paper Bay.

Solutions? Play defensive, siege up, escort.
Don´t wanna do that? Deal with it and enjoy the fights then =]

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Skoti.3195

Can this stupid alliance between vizunha and seafarer in vizunha borderland stop?

SFR can’t stand another lose (in potential points) in a row during prime time and VS fighting for 2nd position. Nothing wrong here mate.

[IRON]

(edited by Skoti.3195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Tell me something, maybe i can help you understand:
- What was Seafarer’s Hills upgrades like in VZ BL ?
- What was Vizunah Garrison + Cragtop upgrades like ?
- What was Desolation bay upgrades like ?

Answers:
- Max
- Max
- Paper

People tend to attack the weakest target, which happened to be you, it is not an alliance, it is how it works, failing to acknowledge and come QQ on forum is lame…
Why do you think we didn´t have our garrison in SFR in the past 2 days prime-time ? Yes, because IRON downgraded it right before prime. Same hapened to Bay in Desolation border with RG + Option raiding there, i was watching map and we kept losing it, because we had paper Bay.

Solutions? Play defensive, siege up, escort.
Don´t wanna do that? Deal with it and enjoy the fights then =]

Sorry that isn’t a valid excuse were mostly all here in tier 1 for the challenge and on Deso bl we have the very exact thing and our objectives on our half of the map where all max and what SFR and Viz had was paper and they still both focused on our tier 3 stuff maybe we just have those from Viz and SFR that want a challenge come onto Deso bl rather than free loaders who belong back where they came from in lower tiers run around focusing on paper bringing numbers but no experience and avoiding anything that would require any substantial organisation to flip.

Anyway despite the double focus im proud to see the same old faces holding the line on Deso bl day in day out against the ever changing guild raids of the enemy trying to have a pop at us, you have to admit we make you work for your objectives

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

Also, when the entire vizunha zerg was in bay, seafarer could have easily taken one of their fortified towers but instead chose to also come into bay make it lagg and attempt to kill deso with vizunha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

http://postimg.org/image/5y624ru5x/
Taken at 11:20 pm GMT

Does this look like we have an alliance with vizunah? If much seems we have an alliance with you lol! Stop being delirious seriously…

This is a 1v1v1, means there will be plenty of 2v1 situations, for one side or the other, arguing there is an alliance because of 1 situation in one border, even if it was one day… oh gawd…

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

(edited by REAL.7483)