Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Oh now I see why CD runs from 1v1s, they lose 1v3s when they actually fight

Not sure what CD you’ve been seeing, but the DURP (rofl) nametag from what I’ve seen almost always translates into free kills. I’ve lost count the number of times when I’ve been in a small group that steamrolls a DURP-bad zerg that outnumbers us 2 or 3 to one. The DURP zerg of course responds with more numbers. 10 DURP bads aren’t enough to take a supply camp being defended by 2 CD? Then bring on over another 10! rofl

Interesting video of the cherry picked fights though, but doesn’t mean a whole lot. After all, I’m sure many of us here have been victorious when we soloed 2 or 3 enemies. Only thing is, not all of us record those encounters and post them on the forums in a bad attempt to look good. But hey I understand what you’re trying to do. After all, if winning doesn’t come often for you, then you must record+show the few measly morsels whenever you do get lucky.

Some guy posted above you about a fight club tonight. Maybe you should come and show how bad mag/durp is. Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Your attitude is sad and so is the fact that you posted that terrible video.

Any DURP guild leaders here? Does this Zastari guy represent how you guys handle yourselves as a guild or what?

(I have to spell it as “Durp” because the proper way is censored by the forum for some reason)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Any DURP guild leaders here? Does this Zastari guy represent how you guys handle yourselves as a guild or what?

Yes

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yes

Sorry, Do It To It is not actually the guild leader, I am.

But the answer is yes, that’s how we handle ourselves as a guild. In 1v3.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yes

Butt the answer is I’m actually Maguuma’s King.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Yes

Whoa oh is the lord of the Maguuma Universe so pls fall in line. When will someone discipline tsarazi?!

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

HAIL to the king, baby

woohoooo~~~ LONG weekend! True WvWvW madness is in da house!!!

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

kfarb.6732

The Maguuma War Council held an impromptu meeting (with quorum) and voted to enact sanctions against DIRP. Sirrazi has been officially reprimanded. We in DORP apologize for any inconvenience that killing CD/SBI players may have caused.

in WvW

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

I hope someone is recording this battle in stonemist. Time-space is tearing apart in the lord’s room.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

o.O;;

So the challenge now is to ensure that SoS stays in tier 3. ^,..,^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

o.O;;

Well, if you don’t want to be roflstomped by their kitten Aussie/Oceanic/SEA swarms, then yes, you should ensure that SoS stays at tier 3. But i want Mag at tier 3 8(, being double nightcapped everyday is killing meh DX.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Yes

Whoa oh is the lord of the Maguuma Universe so pls fall in line. When will someone discipline tsarazi?!

I guess I can go roaming with him if you want that counts as some sort of Discipline right he’ll have to carry me?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I started recording when I roamed and got a good video of typical CD. Fight someone and get an add then another add then another add then another add…

Too bad the average CD player is absolutely terrible and I can kill a rifle warrior starting with only 1000 hp

I put together a little video for my friends from reset night just for fun.

If you don’t like the flashy stuff, the solo/outnumbered fights start at 2:15. The video has no music, just raw teamspeak. Skip to 9:57 to see how [DURP] handles two lonely CD players on an empty borderland. We get an add, then another add, then another add, then another add. . .

I gotta say, it was a lot of fun putting the footage together. =)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I’m seeing quite a lot of kittybomb in there.

Very entertaining. Keep up the smearing.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

o.O;;

Well, if you don’t want to be roflstomped by their kitten Aussie/Oceanic/SEA swarms, then yes, you should ensure that SoS stays at tier 3. But i want Mag at tier 3 8(, being double nightcapped everyday is killing meh DX.

Well, mag isn’t strong enough to push through to tier 3 at the moment. While having them in this tier might seem unfair, probably what’s happening to us in this tier is going to happen to them in tier 3.

While I was looking forward to fight SOS, I’m sure, it’d be fun to see our old CD buddies who transfered in that server, I don’t really want to fight it at this time.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Oh, you were the thief/ele that ran when I downed you guys 2v1 and then hugged guards when we tried to run up to 1v1 or 2v2. Then we got bored and started diving legendaries. Well good job I guess.

If you ever want to actually do some 1v1 or 2v2 outside of guards please whisper me or anyone.

I do like that you missed the parts where you weren’t in guards and died multiple times. Including trying twice to do 5v5 and you and the ele dying in 3 seconds.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Oh, you were the thief/ele that ran when I downed you guys 2v1 and then hugged guards when we tried to run up to 1v1 or 2v2. Then we got bored and started diving legendaries. Well good job I guess.

Do you have footage of the so-called 2v1 against me and my friend? I would love to see it. Are you the mesmer that died at the camp when you had a warrior, two mesmers, and an engineer with you, against me and my friend?

(edited by JakobGW.5730)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

I started recording when I roamed and got a good video of typical CD. Fight someone and get an add then another add then another add then another add…

Too bad the average CD player is absolutely terrible and I can kill a rifle warrior starting with only 1000 hp

If you don’t like the flashy stuff, the solo/outnumbered fights start at 2:15. The video has no music, just raw teamspeak. Skip to 9:57 to see how [DURP] handles two lonely CD players on an empty borderland. We get an add, then another add, then another add, then another add. . .

i dont get it… were you guys actually outnumbered in any of those fights in the video?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Your video is not as funny as Quenta’s

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Do you think maybe you should use heartseeker more?

I’m glad to see DYRP made such a strong impression on you.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Durps are ex GOONs (at least some of them). All there is to know. I heard stories about them, hardly believed what was told. Till I met them.

For a while I was hoping they’ll go to T3. We played SoS in T1 a lot and, while annoying at times, they still are decent and respect worthy people. Now I wish we could lose and go back to T5 just so we would have to deal with their “competitive style”.

lol

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Durps are ex GOONs (at least some of them). All there is to know. I heard stories about them, hardly believed what was told. Till I met them.

For a while I was hoping they’ll go to T3. We played SoS in T1 a lot and, while annoying at times, they still are decent and respect worthy people. Now I wish we could lose and go back to T5 just so we would have to deal with their “competitive style”.

They seem like a straight bunch to me. I joined them today.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

One is riding a broom.

.~.~

in WvW

kfarb.6732

goons ruin everything

in WvW

Posted by: dazed.4152

dazed.4152

lol did this guy bragging about killing DURP go to fight club and try some fights without legendary guards backing him up?

[DERP]

in WvW

kfarb.6732

You can’t 3v1 at fight club so no. Still laughing my kitten off at that video.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Do you have footage of the so-called 2v1 against me and my friend? I would love to see it. Are you the mesmer that died at the camp when you had a warrior, two mesmers, and an engineer with you, against me and my friend?

No. That fight you are describing also didn’t happen in the video. You’re picking people off 3v1 for the first 9 minutes, and we were bored on a 100% BL guard diving you after that.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Hmmm.

While some CD players aren’t good in the earlier videos, some mag players lack skill too.

It’s a common thing.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Hmmm.

While some CD players aren’t good in the earlier videos, some mag players lack skill too.

It’s a common thing.

So far we have two videos. One shows a Maguuma player winning a 1v3, the other shows one of the other servers winning a few 3v1s.

But you’re the guy who thinks Yak’s Bend is a master server so what am I trying for?

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Hmmm.

It’s a common thing.

So far we have two videos. One shows a Maguuma player winning a 1v3, the other shows one of the other servers winning a few 3v1s.

But you’re the guy who thinks Yak’s Bend is a master server so what am I trying for?

I do not understand your point.

I’m free to think as I do because I do feel that Yaks bend is stronger than Maguuma.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

You do know you have used a DURP signature in a post two months ago, right?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

You do know you have used a DURP signature in a post two months ago, right?

Pretty sure signatures are retroactive

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Just a tip I will leave here.

If you are versing two elementalists and one has a staff its generally best to ALWAYS go for the staff user first. That fight would of been over much quicker if you didn’t waste so much time on the dd ele.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

The citadel reminds me of Gondor. A powerful impenetrable fortress.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Just a tip I will leave here.

If you are versing two elementalists and one has a staff its generally best to ALWAYS go for the staff user first. That fight would of been over much quicker if you didn’t waste so much time on the dd ele.

Pro tip. I mis-targeted the d/d ele and got a good burst on them, so I tried to finish them while they were playing defensively. Once it resets I go for staff ele and it’s zzzz easy game.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosky.5276

Chaosky.5276

I think this about sums up the chaos at SM earlier.

So much lag.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

First person to win a 2v1 DURP or no DURP (censoring) as a longbow ranger and records it gets my vote for King of Maguuma. Opponents must not be downleveled.

And while all these 2v1’s 1v1’s 3v1’s are great and are fun to watch. Did any of you stop to think maybe you just had more raw skill than your opponents? If anyone wants all this fair stuff, blah blah blah go to sPvP.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

So much lag.

Yeah if they could improve the lag a bit fights like this would be awesome

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

So much lag.

Well that explains why the fight club was so dull tonight! (at least from 11est+ i usually can’t get on till then)

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Did any of you stop to think maybe you just had more raw skill than your opponents?

That’s probably the only thing they thought lol. I killed someone! To the forums!!!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

So much lag.

Well that explains why the fight club was so dull tonight! (at least from 11est+ i usually can’t get on till then)

Yeah a lot of us wanted to see this epic lag stonemist stalemate.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

First person to win a 2v1 DURP or no DURP (censoring) as a longbow ranger and records it gets my vote for King of Maguuma. Opponents must not be downleveled.

And while all these 2v1’s 1v1’s 3v1’s are great and are fun to watch. Did any of you stop to think maybe you just had more raw skill than your opponents? If anyone wants all this fair stuff, blah blah blah go to sPvP.

The complaining about unfair fights always makes me laugh. Nothing about WvW is supposed to be fair, the “teams” have different numbers of players, not all players are the same level, not all players have the best gear, not all players are using the best food or sometimes any food at all. Not to mention the classes are balanced around 5-player teams competing on small maps to capture and hold three different nodes, not for large open area combat, and certainly not for 1v1 duels. If someone kites you near guards then good for them, they are using the environment to their advantage and if you go to try kill them anyway and end up getting killed because of the guards, then maybe you shouldn’t do that next time. I don’t find any of the videos posted so far to be interesting or show particularly skilled play. If someone wants to post a video I’ll find fun to watch, start at your spawn and record an uncut video of you playing, then speed up the portions that you think are boring to watch.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

The complaining about unfair fights always makes me laugh. Nothing about WvW is supposed to be fair, the “teams” have different numbers of players, not all players are the same level, not all players have the best gear, not all players are using the best food or sometimes any food at all. Not to mention the classes are balanced around 5-player teams competing on small maps to capture and hold three different nodes, not for large open area combat, and certainly not for 1v1 duels. If someone kites you near guards then good for them, they are using the environment to their advantage and if you go to try kill them anyway and end up getting killed because of the guards, then maybe you shouldn’t do that next time. I don’t find any of the videos posted so far to be interesting or show particularly skilled play. If someone wants to post a video I’ll find fun to watch, start at your spawn and record an uncut video of you playing, then speed up the portions that you think are boring to watch.

Well written.

Most players wish to win; so when things don’t go their way, they moan.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Pinko.2076

CD is really bad at trash talk and making this forum at all entertaining.

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

CD is really bad at trash talk and making this forum at all entertaining.

True, we don’t know how to trash talk because we only know how to demonstrate by our actions. So, forgive us if we lack forum warring skills. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: CarefulSally.4251

CarefulSally.4251

Your attitude is sad and so is the fact that you posted that terrible video.

(I have to spell it as “Durp” because the proper way is censored by the forum for some reason)

Just reposting for the hilarity. I can’t wait to randomly quote this in /team chat. You guys do a crazy good job getting under people’s skin. I was a skeptic! But this post makes me a BELIEVA!

MAG
check out my pvp videos! http://tinyurl.com/c26egsg
Now with 100% more edgy (do you even lift, brah?!) commentary and 3D face cam!

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Just wanted to thank [durp] for some good skirmishes in the mag bl just now! I will never in my life understand how you guys have the patience to stand watch over an all-green borderland with literally zero players from SBI or CD in it. But you’re good at it, and it’s important, so I tip my hat to you.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for some fun 1v1s. I enjoy solo capping camps but of course [durp] doesn’t let that happen often, even if there’s only one lone SBI engi in the entire bl. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got two very fun fights against a thief and an ele, and managed to do all right even with most of my health and cooldowns gone from killing camp guards while you snuck up behind me

I suspect we may find ourselves in the same matchup again next week. If that happens, keep watching your borderland, even when it’s all green like it was tonight…

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Post a 1v3 video, crying ensues.

! I will never in my life understand how you guys have the patience to stand watch over an all-green borderland with literally zero players from SBI or CD in it. But you’re good at it, and it’s important, so I tip my hat to you.

It takes one afk person, a couple of people that hate EBG, or not wanting to participate in zerg vs zerg fights or a golem rush. It’s not really patience as much as it is low effort for me because I’m doing something else right now. We also actually give some importance to home borderland defense.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I’m free to think as I do because I do feel that Yaks bend is stronger than Maguuma.

You may be correct since we dont seem to be able to get out of T4, I can say this, they need to have some a long way, I hope and believe that Mag and Yaks will be an even matchup with NNK/dragonbrand giving us good fights as always at night but Yaks needs to have come a long way since we last met them, ( =) we were Blue last time we fought them )

Attachments:

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

You may be correct since we dont seem to be able to get out of T4, I can say this, they need to have some a long way, I hope and believe that Mag and Yaks will be an even matchup with NNK/dragonbrand giving us good fights as always at night but Yaks needs to have come a long way since we last met them, ( =) we were Blue last time we fought them )

I’m sure you guys will get better too. There is no where else to go but up.

My CD friends for instance has a lot to learn. So fighting mag and sbi is like going to school or apprentiship and learning what to do right.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal