Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 8 September 2014

860217 – Resolved.
879281 – Resolved.
876539 – In queue for review in Ticket 868860.
759011 – Final Response: You received a response from the Forums Team.
844939 – Final Response: As the account owner has been told, this account is in disputed ownership due to a lack of personal security measures. More than a dozen tickets have been submitted from various people and this matter is closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Viktoria Rose.7290

Viktoria Rose.7290

879994:879834 for Deathrose.6705

not sure which number was needed since support asked to put in a 2nd ticket referring to the first ticket, and i’m not sure which one is the newest number.

Posting on behalf of my kid’s account as they still can’t access forums, the last they heard from anyone was very early morning of sep 6. My kid was trying to switch e-mail address since they don’t use their old one anymore, but support is treating it as though the account was compromised (even though it hasn’t been) so had a ticket put in on original e-mail and they told my kid to submit a new ticket from an email that was never associated with gw2. my kid did that and last message they got on either email was on the 2nd email they gave and they said that it required further investigation, but haven’t heard anything since

Posted by: Rodnix.4263

Rodnix.4263

English is not my friend’s native language. And there are places where he did not understand the mail.

He’s even going to buy a new account to just be with us. Support thinks that he’s an impostor. There are lots of people waiting for him to come back.

Someone opened his account and later pretended to be him and blocked a lot of us.
He later contacted us about the hacking and we told him to change email password and other procedures. But it was difficult for him to understand the email because difficult english was used. only when it was forwarded to us and then replied, did he understand what happened.

Its been 3 days since its under investigation, and multiple tickets were raised. Which caused the delay. It would be great if others were ignored and this single ticket is taken up.

Thanks. From our guild
[Cain] Rodnix

Posted by: Snir.6529

Snir.6529

Ticket #880800
it’s been 3 days since i sent it.

Posted by: BrontoX.6018

BrontoX.6018

Posting this for a friend that doesn’t have access to his account:
“Please check ticket #875944 I, Demonblader.6502, gave you access to my account 5 days ago to resolve the matter. Nothing happened yet. Can you please look into the matter? Thank You.”

[ASA] A Second Away – Aurora Glade | Crimson Redkat

Posted by: Xeph.7418

Xeph.7418

Ticket 846296. It has been almost a month and I still have not been able to do the living story part, can I please have an update on this?

I know you said it was being investigated, but the big patch came and went and still no fix. Getting a little desperate here.

Posted by: Wocnam.8045

Wocnam.8045

Firely.4621
Account randomly Terminated.

Have provided all information, I don’t have any response as far as what is going on. It’s been 3 days and I still don’t know why my wife’s account was terminated. We play one night, and the next morning hers was banned and mine was fine. We don’t speak to anyone or play with others yet. Not even 80. We have like 15g between us clearly we are not botting or hacking.

Please give her the account back.

Sincerly,

Husband who is tired of listening to her complain.

Posted by: psyC.8934

psyC.8934

here ticket of my friend .. he was ban’d due to dungeon path selling i suppose. plz if possible for u guys then do unban him his ticket number #863131

Posted by: Irelia.2189

Irelia.2189

Hi,
My cousin’s account got random terminated due to botting. He thought it might because he was manually farming some Skelks in Southsun cove for powerful bloods and Vicious fangs for his third legendary. But don’t think it breaks any rules.

He played gw2 for about 4000 hours, has 14000+ achievement points, 300+ wvw ranks, about level 40 pvp level, 2 legendaries, and almost all the miniatures.

He claims that he never ever use any botting, and I believe him that such a person has these much achievements done in game would not done such a thing. I know him very well, and I personal think the good achievements in this game is against the botting justify.

He really love’s this game and he has joined the Tournament of Glory this month. So he really wants to get his account back quick.

It has been 3 days after the support team told him “The issue you’re reporting will require a bit of additional investigation.” So he asked me to post a forum here see if can get any help.

His account name is Giotto.2607, and the support ticket number is 884178.

Thank you so much.

Posted by: wateracid.5740

wateracid.5740

Hi Gaile!
I am helping my friend(Yimi.9672) to submit this ticket(#883395). He Has waited 3 days+ and have not gotten a reply. He’s account was charged for botting/usage of macros etc. he logged off from the game and 2 hours later when he join back he was accused of the following charges. He sent an email straight away to guild wars 2 support after knowing about the charges.

This is the email reply that he received.
Thanks for contacting us! Your request (883395:Termination of an account.) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We’ll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

I have been playing with him for most of his gw2 career and i know that he never do such kind of action that will break the games mechanic. This information is the most that I can provide and i hope it will be helpful.
Thanks!

(edited by wateracid.5740)

Posted by: WhiteSakura.4763

WhiteSakura.4763

Hello! i post this on behalf of my friend Tanick and his ticket is 883223. He had waited more than 3 days his account got terminated by botting but he never do that! he simply farming endlessly surely that he act like a bot but he not! .I’m his friend for years and i know for sure he never! do shameful thing like that!

I’m know you guys are busy and i’m understand that i just tell you to not forget my friend
He really want to back to world of tyria

With Respect

Posted by: GuSka.3095

GuSka.3095

Hello,
Ticket 883207

Posted by: Demonblader.6502

Demonblader.6502

Posting this for a friend that doesn’t have access to his account:
“Please check ticket #875944 I, Demonblader.6502, gave you access to my account 5 days ago to resolve the matter. Nothing happened yet. Can you please look into the matter? Thank You.”

I reseted the access to my account so I can write here in person. I am getting really frustrated over here. All I am asking give me an answer what the hell is going on. As a player who spent nearly 200€ in 15 months of playing I feel abandoned and ripped off. The one time I need support I don’t get it. I gave unresticted access to my account over 1 week ago and I still didn’t get any answer what is wrong with my account.

Can someone please look in to the matter, ticket #875944.

Cheers,

Demon

(edited by Demonblader.6502)

Posted by: Bonanza.3298

Bonanza.3298

Ticket #883973

No Response that I see for 4 days. I might not be getting your emails. I just redeemed a code to make this account on a different email and I got no confirmation email. (Both emails on gmail).

Edit: It has now been 7 days

(edited by Bonanza.3298)

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

I am being told that I had less hats than I actually had by the support staff, and feel like they are ignoring my emails because the information the GMs are giving me is conflicting. Initially I opened a ticket asking if there was a way to get a full refund instead of n-3, just because I figured the worst case I’d get was a no. After the patch hit I just continued with that ticket because it was relevant, but the GMs are acting a little strange.

At first, I only got 100g, and this was apparently a common issue. After that, I was given another 4 mails, each containing 100g, so 5 total. I sent a reply mentioning this, and they told me they sent all the gold, in which I corrected them that I had 9 commanders, not 8. They then told me they could not verify I had 9 and told me to delete any tomes I had left and to respond with the time I did, which is impossible becaues I had used 9.

I sent a response back saying that I had 9, and listed the names of all the characters. A new GM responded to that saying they had issued 800g, which is weird in itself because that means I had 11 commanders. Regardless, they only sent me 500, which is not the correct amount.

882758 is the ticket number if any GMs reading want to see what went down, and here is the list of toons:
Sawnec – Asura Mesmer
Sawneck – Charr Ranger
Sawnek – Charr Engineer
Sawnech – Charr Elementalist
Sawnick – Asura Guardian
Sawnich – Asura Warrior
Sawnec Es Un Gato – Charr Mesmer
Sonnych – Sylvari Necro
Sawnic – Charr Thief

I just copied my OP from my thread on this. I just wanted it to be in the proper place.

-[edit]-

It was promoted up to be looked at by a senior member after posting. I thought it would have been closed or I would have waited to post.

It appears to have been taken care of. Thank you if you looked though ;3

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

(edited by Sawnic.6795)

Posted by: ripje.7452

ripje.7452

Ticket #883227

It’s been 5 days without any update or notification. My friends account was wrongfully suspended. My friend just tried a new build and bought some gear. To cover this expences het did a bit of farming (Yes legitly!) to get his gold back up, it’s not even that much… I am sure it’s not against the rules to farm for your gold. Please reinstate the account.

Posted by: agmmagm.6295

agmmagm.6295

Can you help about my request Ticket #887966 4days and no answer. My problem is “error code 11:1001:2:1262 the account name or password you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again” and i am really should i use correct email-pass combination. I can login to the site as u can see. Thx

(edited by agmmagm.6295)

Posted by: Phaeno Forestwalker.7615

Phaeno Forestwalker.7615

I’m posting this on behalf of a friend (Kaeam.8107), who is currently unable to access his account:

“Ticket is 887704:Hacked account
Haven’t been contacted after the ticket was escalated for further assistance by Martin from the support team. Have tried to send more information by replying to said email, but no idea if the information was added to the ticket.
Have also sent ticket 892653, which is related to 887704 and should thus be merged.
Would appreciate if the issue was resolved as soon as possible due the nature of the issue.”

Posted by: Lemonida.2643

Lemonida.2643

Hi.
There was an issue when I open the game for the first time.
After downloading the patch I started the game, but I did not choose the world.
I found myself in the world Vabbi, but I wanted to choose the world Desolation can you help me please?

(edited by Lemonida.2643)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hi.
There was an issue when I open the game for the first time.
After downloading the patch I started the game, but I did not choose the world.
I found myself in the world Vabbi, but I wanted to choose the world Desolation can you help me please?

You would need to contact Customer Support and discuss the issue with them. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Wocnam.8045

Firely.4621
Account randomly Terminated.

Have provided all information, I don’t have any response as far as what is going on. It’s been 3 days and I still don’t know why my wife’s account was terminated. We play one night, and the next morning hers was banned and mine was fine. We don’t speak to anyone or play with others yet. Not even 80. We have like 15g between us clearly we are not botting or hacking.

Please give her the account back.

Sincerly,

Husband who is tired of listening to her complain.

We are now on Day 6 with no response at all.

She loves this game, and this is going to ruin it for her. Please fix this now.

(edited by Wocnam.8045)

Posted by: Fyrngarm.1942

Fyrngarm.1942

Hi, I’m posting here for a friend as he’s having issues receiving log in verification emails.

Ticket number – 880263
Ticket given on 6th September 2014

He’s had this issue several times before and is wondering how to go about resolving it, as the help link he received in the email is one that he has already read and tried but it did not help him. He has also checked all of his various email boxes and no authentication emails were received and even changing the email dress for his account did not work.

The response in the survey e-mail won’t update his ticket so he can’t write back to them and he doesn’t get the second reply so he’s blocked off.

Hope you guys can help

~Fyrngarm

Wocnam.8045

Hi, I’m posting here for a friend as he’s having issues receiving log in verification emails.

Ticket number – 880263
Ticket given on 6th September 2014

He’s had this issue several times before and is wondering how to go about resolving it, as the help link he received in the email is one that he has already read and tried but it did not help him. He has also checked all of his various email boxes and no authentication emails were received and even changing the email dress for his account did not work.

The response in the survey e-mail won’t update his ticket so he can’t write back to them and he doesn’t get the second reply so he’s blocked off.

Hope you guys can help

~Fyrngarm

Have him try it using a Gmail. Anet is terrible with Yahoo and other main stream flashy emails. Gmail works instantly every time for me.

Posted by: Beraval.6148

Beraval.6148

Hi I am eligible for a commander tag refund and no on has been able to help me yet.
Ticket number- 886081
Ticket started- September 10th

Posted by: Dic.1753

Dic.1753

Hello,
Posting on my friends behalf.
He was locked out of the game for 3 days (and counting) received two emails back requesting account info then was transferred to the correct dept. still has no information on how long the block is for.

Ticket Number – 889574

Thank you for looking.

Posted by: Felloz.1204

Felloz.1204

Hi!
Hopefully someone can help me. i am posting this on behalf of my friend LadYam.6420 with ticket number 876771. its been 8 days since the last update regarding her account. she really wants to get back into the game and play the latest feature pack. i know personally that she is a good person and would never do anything to get her account banned. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

~Felloz

Posted by: MASAKI.8654

MASAKI.8654

hello Gaile Gray
my friend Ticket #804872
Been more than 4 Days.
thanks help it
I miss him and he hopes to play together.
He was unable to land the next day at WVW
The blockade was wrong
Request Help

Posted by: Taimers Husky.5041

Taimers Husky.5041

Hi there Help Please!

On behalf of my boyfriend Taimer.2756
His ticket numbers are 887277 and 894695

He has been waiting about five days (since Tuesday the 9th of this month) for a response. It has only reached the Escalated stage of the process.

We have been playing together every night since I have had to move to NYC for my Masters degree and hes at home in Las Vegas but I promised not to play our characters without him so please fix ASAP I miss playing with him!

Posted by: Uberfish.2398

Uberfish.2398

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post as I cannot find anything similar for Guild Wars 1 and currently after three tickets the support staff are still unable to give an answer to my problem.

Ticket number #79263 Currently open, no reply received since last week and appears to have been closed without a reply since I received a satisfaction survey.

previously #78906 (CS Staff ignored my final reply for over a week, no satisfaction survey received).

and also #79228 CS Member only requested I submit the request using the web interface. Something I’d done already as the ticket number shows.

I currently have two Guild Wars 1 accounts that were banned by an automated system because I moved country and didn’t check my email for a year. If this is the wrong place to post, what should I do in order to get a reply in this matter?

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

Posting on behalf of Freazy.6743, ticket number: 892812

Thanks for the help.

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Ticket: 891555

Had 4 commander tags and received a canned email that all accounts entitled to a refund had received already, I have not.

Commander toons
Zheenn
Alondra Del Mar
Lorean Alisk
Snowy Bum.

I have looked at the email on all the characters that had commander tags and none of them had a refund email.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

Posted by: Piper halliwell w.6578

Piper halliwell w.6578

Dear Gaile
My ticket is: 884808
It’s been 7 days(168 hours) and still do not have access to the game. I would love to go back to my friends, my guild who is waiting for me. Please help me solve the problem. Thanks.

(edited by Piper halliwell w.6578)

Posted by: Ytlayol.5864

Ytlayol.5864

Hello, 6 days since last response.

Posted by: Superpixelz.8364

Superpixelz.8364

Hello, I submitted a ticket 4 going on 5 days in about an hour. I got an email saying thanks for waiting and we will respond shortly on day 2, but nothing has happened since then. The ticket number is: 894028

Posted by: primo.3867

primo.3867

Hello, I submitted a ticket 3 days ago [#893674]about the commander tag refund and was told that all accounts had already received their refunds…. I got a response that they were ‘investigating’ the matter further..

Just received an in-game mail that a replacement item for a character on my account and to please log in with that character to accept.

I logged in with all 16 of my characters and couldn’t receive anything.

Any help would be appreciated

Got my refund… tyvm support!!

Demented Elements l Human Elementalist
Officer of [oT] Ominous Threat on SBI
Mithril Squire Elementalist

(edited by primo.3867)

Posted by: Joreico.2504

Joreico.2504

Ticket: 886624
Created 09.09.14
Joreico.2504

Hay,
actually i need german support but the german Community Manager RamonDomke has edited nothing for over a month.

Maybe you can forward me, Thx

Posted by: Lets All Be.1596

Lets All Be.1596

Good evening, Gaile!

I had recently purchased gems for the Bank Tab Expansion sale this weekend. I seemed to have purchased more is allowed on an account (one extra slot). When I click on the icon, it states that I have used my maximum, however the store is not relaying this information.

Can I please have a refund for this purchase?

I put in a support ticket early Saturday morning, and have not heard any responses from support, other than it was being escalated.

The ticket number for this is 894681.

By the way, you guys need to have a “throw-back Thursday”, and have you and the frog talk in LA about future game enhancements

Anyway, if you could please research the status of this ticket, I would be greatly appreciative.

Posted by: Finh.3752

Finh.3752

Hi, my first post here so please forgive me if I mess it up :p

Ticket: 867908

Almost 3 weeks since submitting this ticket and the matter is still not resolved. To make matters worse, (to me at least) is the non-communication from Customer Service about any progress, if any, that is being made, despite my emails asking for updates and giving permissions necessary as asked for by the GMs dealing with my request at the time.

As a WvW player, this now leaves me unable to participate with my guild in the newly started Fall Tournament and means that I will not be eligable for the weekly rewards and the season meta-achieve and associated title. This is in addition to being unable to complete the latest Living Story episode.

I really hope that my issue is resolved soon, the memory of the end of WvW Spring Tournament issues being still fresh in my mind and adding to my doubts over a resolution to my ticket any time soon.

Posted by: JackR.3471

JackR.3471

Hello,
Posting on my friends behalf.
He was locked out of the game for 3 days (and counting) received two emails back requesting account info then was transferred to the correct dept. still has no information on how long the block is for.

Ticket Number – 889574

Thank you for looking.

Thank you support and Dic for writing for me. I am back in the game.

Posted by: Dehuang.2053

Dehuang.2053

Ticket #895692
hi!!
I got responded with
" The issue you’re reporting will require a bit of additional investigation.

I am escalating your ticket for further assistance. A member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as the issue has been fully reviewed."
it’s been 3 days and no answer. i’d really like to know if my “request” is possible.
No worries if you got some more critical tickets to take care of before, i’d just like an update

Posted by: virulent.3475

virulent.3475

ticket number 891689 /my friends account was hacked and investigated by support. they asked what he used for virus protection to prevent getting hacked again and to change his email password he responded but hasnt gotten a response in 5 days.

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Emma Vine
Amber Vine
Lily Vine
Pickles Vine
All had tags prior to feature pack. all had used said tag at one time or another. Emma had a name change but long before she ever got a tag. And I bought Amber’s tag on CD I believe all others were bought on the FSP server. Amber had her’s from about April 2013. The other 4 I think we purchased in the fall of 2013.

Support is telling me all refunds have been given yet I haven’t gotten mine yet.
Ticket number:
896709:commander tag refund

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Posted by: Lets All Be.1596

Lets All Be.1596

Good evening, Gaile!

I had recently purchased gems for the Bank Tab Expansion sale this weekend. I seemed to have purchased more is allowed on an account (one extra slot). When I click on the icon, it states that I have used my maximum, however the store is not relaying this information.

Can I please have a refund for this purchase?

I put in a support ticket early Saturday morning, and have not heard any responses from support, other than it was being escalated.

The ticket number for this is 894681.

By the way, you guys need to have a “throw-back Thursday”, and have you and the frog talk in LA about future game enhancements

Anyway, if you could please research the status of this ticket, I would be greatly appreciative.

Hi Gaile, I finally got a response last night from support, so thank you! However, they could not tell accurate account information?

They state I only have purchased 9 slots, however I have 12 unlocked? I sent screenshot evidence as support to show that, infact, I do have 12 slots. Not sure how they could not see that I had purchased the max….

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hey all,

I wanted to post in this thread to let you know that I’ve accepted a new position at ArenaNet, and I will no longer be your point of contact for this thread or the Account Issues Forum in general.

I will still be very active in the forums as a whole — that’s for sure! However, a Customer Support Team member will be helping you in this sub-forum and a Technical Support rep will help over in Tech Support. They’re all great, so you’ll be in terrific hands in the future!

Thanks for all the good times and the positive help so many of you have given me here! <3

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post as I cannot find anything similar for Guild Wars 1 and currently after three tickets the support staff are still unable to give an answer to my problem.

Ticket number #79263 Currently open, no reply received since last week and appears to have been closed without a reply since I received a satisfaction survey.

previously #78906 (CS Staff ignored my final reply for over a week, no satisfaction survey received).

and also #79228 CS Member only requested I submit the request using the web interface. Something I’d done already as the ticket number shows.

I currently have two Guild Wars 1 accounts that were banned by an automated system because I moved country and didn’t check my email for a year. If this is the wrong place to post, what should I do in order to get a reply in this matter?

I’ve sent your request to the GW1 support team and asked them to review these.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Hello, I submitted a ticket 3 days ago [#893674]about the commander tag refund and was told that all accounts had already received their refunds…. I got a response that they were ‘investigating’ the matter further..

Just received an in-game mail that a replacement item for a character on my account and to please log in with that character to accept.

I logged in with all 16 of my characters and couldn’t receive anything.

Any help would be appreciated

Got my refund… tyvm support!!

Sorry about the blank mail you got, that was on me. =) I made a boo-boo.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Solved –

Under Review –

879993 – See ticket for updates.
880800 – Approval sent to agent, please be patient
875944 – This doesn’t appear to be a tech issue and will take some time to solve. We’re looking into what might be causing the issues.
863131 -Approval sent to agent, please be patient
886081 – We’ve replied and are awaiting a response
886624 – This one fell into a crack and I’ve sent tiny evil hamsters to the agent’s desk in order to threaten a response and get you taken care of. Stand by.

891555 – I replied. See below.
896709 – I replied. See below.
We’re still reviewing these manually. This will take some time but I’m looking into them personally. Hang tight.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

I’m unable to get authentication emails. Made sure the email is white listed.

Request 898452

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Posted by: patit.6751

patit.6751

for clarification

on behalf of my friend LadYam.6420 with ticket number 876771. the account is already solved but cant log-in. please help my friend. thank you..

Posted by: springfield.5076

springfield.5076

Hey!
Still had no answer for this…
I don’t understand why it such a problem to unable it…