in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shadow Assassin.8276

Shadow Assassin.8276

Completed verdent brink…no reward

Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

Posted by: Eternal Is Sektor.9034

Eternal Is Sektor.9034

2 weeks after launch and I still can’t play any of the story. I left a prologue with a party member partially completed and I have no way of getting back in. I’ve done the other content, but hit a mastery wall I can’t surpass without doing story. If any dev knows if this is being looked at please let us know. I’m not the only one with this problem.

Attachments:

Posted by: Torture.9156

Torture.9156

I bought the “Airship Essence” to upgrade my “Ley-Energy Matter Converter” yesterday.
Today the section is locked again and the item tells me to buy a new essence…

Posted by: poppydaisyjulia.4352

poppydaisyjulia.4352

Several other members and I cannot speak in guild chat!

Aowynne – Sylvari Mesmer – Level 80 – Main Character
Accalia Bloodblade – Norn Guardian – Level 80 – DPS tPvP Character
[TAOW] True Arts of War – PvX, Friendly, Fun & Recruiting

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

Trying to complete the final story mission and I have had this problem twice in a row:

http://s747.photobucket.com/user/uk33/media/gw005_zps5shepth9.jpg.html

Canach is standing next to the rift but I just fall off the edge so can’t get to it at all.

(edited by Nashaan.3160)

Posted by: Raven Bloodshield.5472

Raven Bloodshield.5472

HELP!!! I#m stucked in my Grp! After doing Jade Maw Fractal and No Laser achievement, the group can not be disban or left.. everyone is stucked in the group, can’t join pvp, etc. we’re lost (no joke)

Posted by: Darkstar.7839

Darkstar.7839

No one seems to have posted this one yet. I completed the activity ley line in the silver time. Got the achievement for silver but didn’t get either the bronze or silver reward chest. I wouldn’t mind but I need it for Chronilogicus…

Posted by: KINGRPG.3492

KINGRPG.3492

The last story was bugged for 2 weeks!

Attachments:

Sorry for my beginner English / http://www.kingrpg.net My Blog

Posted by: Nemaides.6873

Nemaides.6873

In the new HoT PVE maps, and in the guild hall, the game rendered randomly appears pixellated with red square. Moving the camera on top of the character seems to remove the glitch, moving the camera anywhere else make the glitch reappear.

I know it’s a poor bug report, but this artifact is hard to describe.
I also should have taken a screenshot, but at first i thought it was an intended design
I’ll try to reproduce it and screen ASAP

Sorry, I didn’t check if this bug was already reported but I have not the courage to read all 56 pages.

Posted by: WarWitch.1762

WarWitch.1762

Ok I apparently am caped on earning mastery points ??? 4 days ago I changed my charcter name from War Wu Chi to War Wuchi Wugen and now I can not earm any more mastery points. I am stuck at 60 I have completed all mag maps 100 percent and the gold xp will still fill up but I can no longer earn mastery points. I suspect its name change related.

Posted by: sdluca.4706

sdluca.4706

Still no rewards for the 3 maps (verdant brink, uric basin, dragon’s stand) I had completed prior to the patch on my guardian. Since the cache is crucial to the collections that I want to complete on several characters atm I’ve stopped trying to get 100% on any map

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this bug/glitch. This is concerning the Daredevil Dash dodge ability. When using a shadowstep immediately followed by Dash you become stuck in place until the full Dash animation has completed. Took a highlight of my stream to show this issue in action.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

Posted by: Dragon Lord.3914

Dragon Lord.3914

Have two tickets submitted, but did not receive a confirmation email for either (ticket numbers 1911860 and 1927614). Both are for an item purchased but not received (bank tab).

Posted by: Fuzzy.7359

Fuzzy.7359

2 weeks after launch and I still can’t play any of the story. I left a prologue with a party member partially completed and I have no way of getting back in. I’ve done the other content, but hit a mastery wall I can’t surpass without doing story. If any dev knows if this is being looked at please let us know. I’m not the only one with this problem.

I am having the same issue still. Reported it soon after & still know of no fix?! Another friend got stuck on a later story while we were doing them together. (On a different character.) It will not let him interact with an NPC so can’t advance the story. Two weeks in & still no fix for this issue? Seems the story is kind of important to the expac, no?

Posted by: omica.6548

omica.6548

Scribe is broken. No recipe or source of Resonating Fragments, Bolt of Embroidered Silk, Wood Glue…. Also, if you try to make softwood planks using the drill down from softwood dowels, you get a window that runs but produces no planks.

Opinion: None of the materials needed for the scribe should be soulbound or account bound, as this is a craft for making guild items and guild mates should be able to contribute materials to the guild scribes. Also, all the materials should go in the collections and not use up bank space.

GOTL – DragonBrand
Ranger, Thief and Warrior

Posted by: iwargle.4285

iwargle.4285

Pretty minor issue that I’ve noticed, but on the Tempest shout ability “Eye of the Storm” it has all of the normal description, except there is no number associated with Number of Targets.

Posted by: BitterestHat.1537

BitterestHat.1537

Here’s another bump to fix the map fog bug in HOT maps that affected a few users. Please don’t forget us… help us.

Posted by: DUNSTAN.8529

DUNSTAN.8529

I’m messaging here after spending a fair bit of time researching the issue to find out whether or not it is actually a bug. From what I can see, the game is not working as intended.

I have noticed that the breaker bars of some bosses appear to react differently to some control effects. More specifically, stuns (e.g. the 3 second stun from Headbutt) seem to have no effect on the breaker bar of the Champion Grawl Shaman in the Volcanic Fractal. I’ve tried to used stuns from multiple sources to deplete the bar but am always unsuccessful even in cases where the champion has no source of Stability.

If this is intentional and certain bosses are designed to react differently to control effects, then tool tips to that effect should be shown under their breaker bars in the same way that certain monster mechanics are displayed below certain monster health bars.

If it is not intentional, this requires some attention.

I look forward to finding out one way or the other!

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

Not sure why/if it was related, but since Halloween ended, I only get OOM Crashes in the new HoT maps and much less occasionally in the Borderlands.

Idea – I noticed that I can last longer in a HoT map if I reset the Field of View and camera options to default, then bring field of view in a bit tighter. The new maps are huge and layered. Maybe a checkbox to further limit draw distance (cheat and use the old Silent Hill fog idea) will give more stability to lower end machines? It’s a jungle. It can be misty, right?

Spoke too soon. Had a crash switching between two characters in core maps.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

Posted by: msbehnke.3960

msbehnke.3960

I’ve been played for 3 years with my macbook pro. It has 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 16GM Ram with NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB. Just bought the expansion. But it keeps crash in HOT map while doing group event. Please give me a proper explanation about this. Thanks

My wife and I are having the same issues with frequent disconnects and the serious error message. Can happen anywhere, wvw, Lions Arch, hot maps. Doesn’t matter what settings I use. Both on Macs.

Mathaais, Guardian [WolF] IoJ Commander

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Can’t continue story…………

In Tangled Roots, the map marker is there, but there’s nothing when I get to it, it’s not over or under either.

Any idea’s guys ?

……………………..Solved………………………

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

(edited by Solid Gold.9310)

Posted by: Maridot.9084

Maridot.9084

Revenants have a bug on Unrelenting Assault where the attack stops and doesnt do its damage if the character teleports onto a fall or clips with a piece of terrain during the attack, standing still doing nothing until the duration of the attack is over.

Posted by: Ronin.2913

Ronin.2913

Completed Auric Basin map (100%) about 20 min ago but didnt get any revard for it,Same goes for Verdant Brink witch ive completed about a week ago.Worth mentioning at the moment the bug report is bugged cant submit after filling it out .

Attachments:

Posted by: Janus.9230

Janus.9230

Another here not getting any map completion rewards for the new areas. Very disappointed.

Posted by: Old Timez.5194

Old Timez.5194

Reverant Hammer targetted attacks can range through walls they should not be able to hit. Extremely easy to replicate in WvW. Please fix this it’s game breaking they are able to kill siege defence inside objectives.

Posted by: Steinpilz.5078

Steinpilz.5078

My system is Win 7/64.
On the new map I cannot play half an hour without a disconnect.
Could this be a texture problem?
Because error log say this:
*--> Error Logs <--*
indices.
Model ’0x0e9930’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
Model ’0x0eae0a’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
Model ’0x0eae0a’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
Model ’0x0e9930’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
Model ’0x0ce47b’: Permutation ’nopaint’ not found, auto selecting permutation
Debug token ’0x266fa’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
Content is referencing a propID that doesn’t exist propId=’1907337256732033536’
Content is referencing a propID that doesn’t exist propId=’1907337037688701442’
Content is referencing a propID that doesn’t exist propId=’1907337699113665028’
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1346fb
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1346fd
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1346fc
Texture missing mip chain: 0x134700
Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: 1052, Position: (-10618.700195, 5766.729980, -21386.500000), Completion: 0.000000
Texture ’0x03539b’ dimensions too small
Loading ’0x03539b’ texture failed
Texture missing mip chain: 0x118f71
Texture missing mip chain: 0x10369f
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1036a0
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1346ff
Texture missing mip chain: 0x1346fe
Texture missing mip chain: 0x00e689
Debug token ’0xf1059’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
Debug token ’0xeb017’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.

Attachments:

Posted by: Marcarus.5012

Marcarus.5012

I can’t play without crashing every 30 minutes. This includes non HOT content like Teq. I’m very frustrated, I can’t complete much and get credit because the crashes are so frequent.

Still crashing often, last 4 Teq attempts have crashed, the game is not playable.

(edited by Marcarus.5012)

Posted by: Meili Ying.3820

Meili Ying.3820

While in the Guild Hall, I always crash when I bring up the Guild panel while looking at any of the Proprietors’ upgrade panels.

Fix the Search Function

Posted by: Imsoprobro.5309

Imsoprobro.5309

Nika and Grym Svaad continue to be locked even after HOT launch.
The reward tracks are locked.
All of them.
And – yes, i own the game and HOT.
What can be done to fix this ?
I want all the mist champions!

Posted by: mark.2875

mark.2875

My Revenant, level 80, fully trained in all legendary, main skill sets selected. When he is underwater he has zero skills. The utility skill drop down window only shows items with red lines through them. There are no skills to select, yet he has all of his skills purchased. I have made sure that skill sets are picked underwater to see if that was the problem…but the 3 main skill sets are selected. Any help or ideas welcome.

Posted by: gNatFreak.6739

gNatFreak.6739

Hello.

I have contacted support about this, and so far they suggested putting this on the forums:

Long story short, I gold gold on tendril torchers maybe 11 days ago, and have been doing it daily since (silver mostly). I just got gold again, and still haven’t received my mastery points.

http://imgur.com/a/QcESk

Here’s a video of me completing gold successfully, obtaining the gold chest, but not getting the mastery points: https://youtu.be/cWStBcQGZQE

Posted by: scottmjones.5369

scottmjones.5369

no “join map” option since the current patch, tried with numerous different people while in silverwastes, tried different characters, game reset etc, still no option, yes i am on the same map as them, just not same mega server ^^

Posted by: Jonbon.5126

Jonbon.5126

teleport to friends failing then game eats the portal stone

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Hey.

BUG: Hearts & Minds Quest (Caithe Path) is completely impassible. The boss glitches out when killed, but the instance fails to update and you just sit there… forever.

Pretty simple. It’s hard to believe that a few weeks past launch, the main story quest, to complete the game, is impassible due to a glitch. REALLY frustrating…

Screenshot for Evidence..

Sigh

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Posted by: Nephanis.2015

Nephanis.2015

I’m getting bugs with adventure rewards. I completed Sanctum Scramble and got gold on it, however, wasn’t awarded any bonus chests (either the daily or lifetime chests). I switched characters and was doing some inventory management in Heart of the Mists. My bonus chests came on my other character. However, I didn’t receive all the bonus chests. i didn’t get my lifetime chests for Bronze and Silver. Also, after leaving heart of the mists, instead of putting me back in Verdant Brink, where I last was. It sent me to LA. Attaching screenshot showing that I received gold reward without receiving silver.

Attachments:

Posted by: Cambeleg.7632

Cambeleg.7632

Not sure if maybe someone else had this bug, but well… after 56 pages, I can’t read them all, sorry

I’m trying to finish the Living Story (Mord’s last fight), but it seems:

a) the glitch doesn’t open prolly when should, and

b) the third portal to Mord’s mind appears in the air, without option to land inside for interacting with it, so I keep stuck with two enemies who I can’t beat.

Its really just that simple.

Posted by: Takimoto.5417

Takimoto.5417

I’m playing on the Mac client, and it consistently crashes when attempting to enter our guild hall (Gilded Hollow).

This is the error I’m getting…

http://cl.ly/image/2G3m033f2R3H

It’s disappointing, because dueling guildies in the arena (which we just unlocked) was one thing I was most looking forward to in HoT.

Just an average WvW/GvG player.

http://youtube.com/sonspring

Posted by: Natanya.2403

Natanya.2403

Guild Trader – Bag of Educational Supplies

Thinking that when opening it on my main character who is level 80 that it would give me either scrolls or tomes which I could put in my storage for my lower level characters, it instead it gave me a single spirit shard.

I’m not going to insist that I get my 1 Guild Commendation back and the chance to buy the item again, but I would suggest that the item’s description be clear about what people get when opening it at level 80, or have it only give what the description says.

Again the item available today was a Bag of Educational supplies, still saying that it “contains Scrolls and Tomes of Knowledge”, so this time I bought it on a level 64 Revenant. I was given 2 Spirit Shards when I opened it.

Spirit Shards are not in the item’s description, so why am I getting them? I can kind of understand getting the Spirit Shards when opening the bag on a level 80 character, but not on a level 64 character.

Natanya – Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Aetheogh.9127

Aetheogh.9127

I want a refund of the expansion, cannot use the launcher, getting fatal errors for the 6th day in a row… This is totally annoying… Will be contacting the bank and hope the payment did not go through, if it did will be contacting my lawyers and start the process of getting my money back.

Anet has screwed up big time…

Aetheogh.9127|Sanctum of Rall Server|North America (Mountain Timezone)|(do not use voice)

Posted by: Alimar.8760

Alimar.8760

I’m also not sure if this is a “Bug” per se. But I used Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Decoration in our newly acquired guild hall. However, I only got 1 Wyvern Statue. When everyone else after me, got 2 of each item they purchased.

If this is a bug, I would like this fixed so we get the proper number of statues and decorations.

IGN: Alimar
Guild Leader of The Tyrians [TT] (Darkhaven)

Posted by: ehaugen.7201

ehaugen.7201

Map completed Verdant Brink, received nothing for it I have heard of a lot of other people having the same problem

~ Trista ~
1 of 3 Guild Leaders of Those Who Fell [RISE]
Proud Citizen of Blackgate!

Posted by: hybrand.9026

hybrand.9026

I’ve also had the map completion bug. Just completed Verdant Brink on my Dragonhunter, who also has Central Tyria map completion, but got no rewards. Hope this can be fixed retroactively! Thanks, Anet!

Posted by: siNister.7834

siNister.7834

I didn’t get any rewards from my map completion on Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, Tangled Depths and Dragon Stand. Fix it please.

Attachments:

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

not a big bug but,
minis check box keeps uncheking.

Posted by: Pandelume.4703

Pandelume.4703

Over the last few days, I completed the Hero Points challenge near Treacherous Path Waypoint four times but never received credit for it or the reward. Today I see the map symbol showing completed, but no 10 hero points showed up on my character.

Posted by: Nashaan.3160

Nashaan.3160

3 times in a row on the last story mission I’ve had Mord down to about 20%, the ground AoE hits, I go up in the air and my glider won’t open. On top of that once I hit the ground again the same air current won’t lift me up again and I die trying to get to the next one.

No point in hitting retry as the fight resets but the ground doesn’t.

Posted by: Nemaides.6873

Nemaides.6873

In the new HoT PVE maps, and in the guild hall, the game rendered randomly appears pixellated with red square. Moving the camera on top of the character seems to remove the glitch, moving the camera anywhere else make the glitch reappear.

I know it’s a poor bug report, but this artifact is hard to describe.
I also should have taken a screenshot, but at first i thought it was an intended design
I’ll try to reproduce it and screen ASAP

Sorry, I didn’t check if this bug was already reported but I have not the courage to read all 56 pages.

Happened again in guild hall. Here are the screenshots
http://imgur.com/zirrFhP
http://imgur.com/aFOGq3t

Posted by: Lumion.6183

Lumion.6183

Fix the meta event crashes please. Hot kitten I just wasted 2 hours in DS for nothing. 20% at mordremoths mouth and I crash, I get back in game and map is full, I can’t join. All my participation is lost, and map rewards reset. This is really turning me off of the game recently because I cannot progress anywhere. I’m extremely furious that I have to sit there and click “Join Player in Dragon Stand” for an hour and nothing happens.

I’m fucking magic dude.

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

Yeah i have completed magnus falls all four maps on my warrior, didn’t get any map completion loot from either of them

Fix plz

Posted by: Devilfern.3764

Devilfern.3764

Having this exact problem. I can’t even progress past the prologue. I DCed when I was in the prologue and now it won’t let me restart it.