Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Brentz.3684

Brentz.3684

This game wont start now.
saying “download failed. please check your internet connection”.
I deleted it and reinstalled it and it still wont work saying the same thing
I say yout truble shoot fixs and they all don’t work…. how do I fix this

Posted by: Noir.3241

Noir.3241

Hi i’m working on astralaria t 4 collection and i have a problem with one item. Despite i got all 4 dragon magic collectibles , when i click to merge them 3 of them dissapeared(only Zhaitans left in my inv) and i didnt get the Elder dragons magic collcetible. Now im unable to continue my progress….I guess its some sort of a bug?!?! 0o

Attachments:

Posted by: Faiithe.4215

Faiithe.4215

All of my siblings just got HoT today… I’ve done the Torn From the Sky instance on four of my characters without a problem, and two of my siblings did it as well, but my sister’s instance doesn’t seem to be working… We tried it twice, and both times she got to the end and then was unable to talk to Rytlock.

We’ll try it a couple more times tomorrow, but in the meantime… Are there any known fixes?

Posted by: Clisna.3041

Clisna.3041

A big bug: ANET remove gift of battle vendor without notice early!
now my badge of honor like lot of kitten…

It let me think what you do is giving PvE players a big bug since I have no interesting to WvW.
Return that vendor to us, wtf you ANET did!!!!!

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Hi i’m working on astralaria t 4 collection and i have a problem with one item. Despite i got all 4 dragon magic collectibles , when i click to merge them 3 of them dissapeared(only Zhaitans left in my inv) and i didnt get the Elder dragons magic collcetible. Now im unable to continue my progress….I guess its some sort of a bug?!?! 0o

I had items returned for this very reason – it happened over a year ago and it’s happening now.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: DVSDMN.9867

DVSDMN.9867

I cannot access my third craft on my character. It doesn’t show in Hero/Crafting pane. And I cannot see any recipes when on crafting station. I bought an Additional Crafting License.

Posted by: Cronqvist.5807

Cronqvist.5807

Gargantula’s Venom for HOPE IV collection is unobtainable. The pre-event for gargantula is bugged and cannot complete. It gets stuck at 6/7 seraph saved from spiders, there are no extra seraph, and there is no timer to expire the event.

Posted by: Zalaan.2601

Zalaan.2601

Have been finding recently that my game keeps crashing in the “beginning area” of Verdant Brink, and only in this immediate vicinity. It is down the hill below where you enter Verdant Brink, adjacent to where you do the ‘torn from the sky’ story fight. Presently I cannot get to my character here as the game crashes while loading this area. I have restarted my computer to try and clear this, but to no avail.
I can play any of my other characters in other zones.

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Auric Basin map meta event has crashed 5 times on me now in the past 2 weeks just as we’re about to finish killing the octopus, it then puts us in a completely new map with everything 100% and the timer not being reset.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

Posted by: Zalaan.2601

Zalaan.2601

Ref my problem above – I still cannot login to my character in Verdant Brink. Game continues to crash every time I try to login to the particular character (my other characters in other zones continue to be accessible). Any ANet advice on how I can resolve this would be appreciated!

Update: I now have two characters stuck in VB. I moved a second character there to see if my original problem was an anomaly. The game crashed once more shortly after my second character began moving from the VB entry point. He is presently stuck on a vine adjacent to the Vista south of the entry point …….. sigh

2nd update: Appear to have solved problem (fingers crossed). Found this reference that helped tremendously – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Crashes-Zone-stuck-Can-t-log-back-into-game

Hope this helps someone else.

(edited by Zalaan.2601)

Posted by: fusionous.1830

fusionous.1830

Hello, I am stuck at the loading screen after lagging out in the Grove. Now when I tried to log into my character, im stuck at the Lion Arch loading screen and won’t go into the game. Please help!

Posted by: Lady Eva Thora.4796

Lady Eva Thora.4796

Hi
Since Tuesday, the update that made it impossible for me to play.
Disconnects and appears this error code

The game client lost its connection to the server.
Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101

Posted by: MisterFox.4208

MisterFox.4208

Hello, For some reason I am not able to place items/ decorations in the guild hall. I am trying to place a jack-o-lantern. My guild leader has granted me all the permissions needed to do so. Is anyone else having this issue. Apparently I am not the only guild member that is having this issue. Thanks!

Posted by: TheDivineMissC.7413

TheDivineMissC.7413

Roots of Terror Achievement has a bug. The final Chak killer where you kill all the Chak does not give you the achievement even after all the chak are dead. The other two, kill one chak and kill ten, work just fine.

Posted by: mfmcgins.6439

mfmcgins.6439

I have completed Mastery Skill of Itzel Language but I can’t talk to the Master Vendors. Am I missing something

Posted by: Marduk.2164

Marduk.2164

After buying the HoT the game keeps crashing after not even 3 min of game play! This is become really annoying specially when it started happening as soon as i paid $50 for the game! If it is an issue that can not be fixed I would like my money back!

Attachments:

Posted by: msbehnke.3960

msbehnke.3960

Dc’ing a lot in wvw since last couple patches.

Mathaais, Guardian [WolF] IoJ Commander

Posted by: Axolotl.9470

Axolotl.9470

Heyo, I’m Currently trying to Craft a Bolt. I’m on Vol. III. I need to get the item bottle of spekks energy. To gather it I need to get hit by a turrent in Spekks Lab(Jumping Puzzle) that is in Caledon Forest. The problem is I’ve already came here for the past three days, and there is no turrets in the middle console where all the robots are doing their thing. The turrets have to come and hit you to get the bottle of spekks energy. In this Video:https://youtu.be/rvfIPFrKH5s At 18:55 it clearly shows a turret spawned and hitting the player for the Bottle of spekks energy. If this could be resolved that would be great! Thank you.

Posted by: Lyfae.7218

Lyfae.7218

Kinda frustrated because the final story fight, Hearts and Minds, is full of bugs. Even more frustrated to see that those were reported months ago … it kinda spoils all the fun and excitation I had through the extension story, when you die in an intense and long fight because of a glitch.

Bugs I encountered :
- Eir fight : Eir ressurect Garm instantly 50% of the times
- Eir fight : not a bug, but even slight lag is deadly here as you take all AoEs on your head even if you keep strafing during the lag spike
- Mordremoth fight : either vents not working or glider not opening but out of 3 tries I couldn’t fly twice.
- Mordremoth fight : Caithe isn’t affected by rift and keeps attacking me, preventing me from using the rift

Posted by: Cody.5241

Cody.5241

HEARTS AND MINDS

Tried searching this thread, but nothing came up about this already — although that might be a problem with the search function…

Final Ally fights against Pale Tree with Caithe, playing as a minion Necromancer.

Get the boss down to zero, rift spawns, minions continue to attack even though Pale Tree is invulnerable.
When I go to channel the rift activation, Pale Tree disappears (no corpse) and can’t be pulled in.

Quest chain can’t be continued in these particular circumstances.

In-game bug reported as well.

Posted by: PurenessLady.3948

PurenessLady.3948

Group Events in Dragon Stand are impossible to play becouse players don’t partecipate. Do something!

Posted by: Kaaletram.1560

Kaaletram.1560

Map: Verdant Brink
Event: Collect Bomb Parts
Symptom: not always able to give collected bomb parts to NPC. Will sometimes collect after dropping and picking part up again.

Posted by: pureskullz.7536

pureskullz.7536

My Launcher keeps crashing its saying its a connection issue idk what’s wrong with it.

Posted by: Lance Darkrage.1398

Lance Darkrage.1398

Me and my girlfriend are at the final mission and are having a smorgasbord of problems completing the mission due to various game mechanic breaking bugs.

1: During the Mordremoth section, the uplifts did not consistently lift us into the air. This happens on a regular basis and makes the fight horribly frustrating.

2: During the Mordremoth section, during the rift section near the end of the fight with the smothering shadows, the reality rift disappeared and we were unable to destroy the break bar (due to lack of cc).

3: During the Mordremoth section, supporting/enemy NPC’s became invisible but still sustained damage. One of us could view them (from the “dead” cage) but the other in the arena, could not.

This has become enough of a disturbance that my girlfriend has become completely disinterested in finishing the story and unexcited for season 3 of LW.

Posted by: Mortarius.5724

Mortarius.5724

I just bought HoT and completed the “Torn from the Sky” mission, but I didn’t receive the achievement for the choice I made in the mission (choice of either form search party or defend camp, chose search party, didn’t get either one). Is there a reason I don’t know about for this or is it a bug?

Posted by: Miriam Mjolnir.8619

Miriam Mjolnir.8619

Machined greatsword not trackable in achievement panel despite having unlocked the track (as shown in attached).

Thank you for your time.

Attachments:

Posted by: Phoenix.2640

Phoenix.2640

Today I did the Wyvern Fires Extinguished for the 3rd time and did not get credit. I made sure to put the water in the red circles as I may not have done before. I put 3 out myself. I killed attacking wyvern also. I then ran around trying to find the last fires. No credit when the event was over. I scrolled up and saw that I received a due to inactivity notice from the game. If I had been inactive, it was only that I couldn’t find the last fires and was removed from credit for event too early. Very frustrating.

Posted by: JordanJD.3209

JordanJD.3209

i had 565 gold before and suddenly only had 10gold, even when looking at gw2 efficiency it seems i didnt buy anything worth the gold. i have no clue where it went. i was not logged out in the time this happened. please look into this and retrieve my gold.

Posted by: Wizzaxx.2739

Wizzaxx.2739

Iam suck in the Prologue i was doing it with a friend and he got to move on but i got suck and i cant leave. The story journal says that i should be on (Establishing a Foothod) but i can’t leave (Prologue: Rally to Maguuma) this was a 80 boosted character

Attachments:

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

Minor issue: I received a bag of 3 obsidian shards from the ley-line matter converter and the bag can’t be opened. The only option I have with it is to destroy it. I’ve gotten them in the past without the issue. Issue seems to just cropped up.

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

Minor issue: I received a bag of 3 obsidian shards from the ley-line matter converter and the bag can’t be opened. The only option I have with it is to destroy it. I’ve gotten them in the past without the issue. Issue seems to just cropped up.

Problem went away today.

Posted by: Risensoul Shockwave.1564

Risensoul Shockwave.1564

Posted about HOT Story end still bugged. Ive gone through that step many times and its long and it bugs and keep wasting all that time.

Posted by: Risensoul Shockwave.1564

Risensoul Shockwave.1564

Posted about Bug fix didnt work, Guild Music is still stuck. I’ve been stuck on Hoelbrak theme since the beginning and when change to Barren Heights it reverts back when I leave the hall. I still see Hoelbrak logo in guild window so it doesnt change. Gave dev more info months ago and they said they fixed it months ago but still doesnt work. Also mentioned an option to put more themes on Black Lion, I would pay as I really want more options. We dont even have a HOT theme which Im not sure why. If they could atleast add the other theme from other guild hall or others from gw1 maybe would be good, but still of course has to be fixed so permanently stays. A play list would be the best of all that you can customize. Anyway, this was another that still hasnt been fixed.

Posted by: TTGP.8517

TTGP.8517

purchased HoT 3 days ago. since activation the game is not properly running. mostly it loads very slowly into the character selection screen (several minutes for the whole screen to load), if i choose a character and want to start the maps needs several minutes again to load if it loads at all. if it actually loads into the char/maps the ui itself is not properly loading. some more it regularly has lagspikes.

i already reinstalled the game, issue persist. the problem is only with gw2. internetconnection is very stable and makes no problems at all.

any tips?

Posted by: Jim Rice Sr.4562

Jim Rice Sr.4562

After downloading the last download I can’t get into the game. I get errors: 1083:5:7:1595:101 OR 7:11:3:191:101 or 178:9:13:2888:101. Is there a fix????
Would love the help asap please….

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The new emotes cause [The Ascention] backpiece to go off center and diagonal. It kinda works with /sad though since it makes my wings look crippled; amplifying the sadness. XD

Attachments:

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Was playing briefly with the new story instance but after that ‘fixed a server crash’ patch I can’t get into the game anymore.

I can make it to the character select screen, but if I then try to load into the game it gives me:

Network Error .
Please check your Internet connection and try again.
Code = 1083:5:7:159:101

EDIT: Seems things are back to normal now. Maybe somebody replaced the hamsters?

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

(edited by Aveneo.2068)

Posted by: eye need money lol.7108

eye need money lol.7108

i keep on getting kick out from logging on to guildwars2 sever
I can make it to the character select screen, but if I then try to load into the game it gives me:
Network Error .

Posted by: MaryJane.9760

MaryJane.9760

i keep on getting kick out from logging on to guildwars2 sever
Network Error .

I had same problemThen i log in a character that was not in HoT maps and i was able to paly like nothing had happen. Hope this will help.

Posted by: Koybe.5708

Koybe.5708

Same here and it last for hours now! You could at least keep us inform on what’s going on and when you’re planning to give access back.

Posted by: Mortou.3251

Mortou.3251

Same mistake with kick out while loading character. Present up to now.
Initial patch on 26/07/2016 was fine.
Bug appeared after first hotfix “Fixed a server crash”

Network Error .

Posted by: CadaverPlay.3062

CadaverPlay.3062

Network Error .
Still one day after no fix it , what happen?

Posted by: God Wit.6182

God Wit.6182

Each time I try to log into gw2 after the new update of living story 3 I keep getting error code 1083:5:7:1595:101 , I have even switched of my firewall and antivirus to try and am still getting the same code.

Posted by: Jii Nen Girith.5730

Jii Nen Girith.5730

Am doing the Roots of Terror story: Journey to the lost asuran city of Rata Novus. I have defeated the creature, and spoken to magister. The final part of “Talk to Braham” doesn’t want to trigger. There is a green star over Braham, but not matter what I do, he just won’t speak to me.

I have added a screenshot, as Braham is also now clipping into the ground.

I’m having the same problem, made a ingame ticket.
Is there a work around for this?

Posted by: Oneabove.4167

Oneabove.4167

Bug: Appeared after last hotfix I tried to report some gold sellers. Each time I tried reporting them game crashed. Guys are still spamming me.

Posted by: stevenerainey.2568

stevenerainey.2568

I complete (2) Mist Missions to Level up 2 Two Times ! I was awarded the Hero Box for Exchange then both boxes were missing ? Why after so much hard work for over 3 hours.
Character: Hermes Flash

Posted by: Dee Chan.2096

Dee Chan.2096

The last few days have been filled with serious lag… Port forward ports 80,443,6112 & 6600. Had a few hours of great play. Now I get, “The game client lost its connection to the server.
Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101)” and this has just popped up "Please check your internet cconnection and try again. (Code=3032:1002:3:3072:101).

Any help will be appreciated..

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

getting crashes in Dragon stand during meta, it will be random usually happens if i go running around during events for pods.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Posted by: jakub.6857

jakub.6857

Build 64926
Error Code 42:1000:7006:1230

I didn’t change anything. Yesterday everything was ok and today i can’t log in.

“History is the song written by the winners”

Posted by: Cross Atu.9140

Cross Atu.9140

HoT story when fighting Mord within the instance use of the rift will not remove the invulnerable state, however the rift will dissipate resulting in permanently blocked progress.

This same bug has recurred across multiple logins and days as I’ve been trying to help my friend finish her story. This bug has also prevented me from gaining credit for the achievement during that battle as the fight is unable to be completed.