Posted by: Virulent Walrus.7628

Virulent Walrus.7628

Can’t represent.

“Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bella.3502

Bella.3502

Just a quick question. After building Economy III, my guild decided to queue the +10 Magic Find for 3 days. The upgrade was built properly and it’s now activated. However, there’s no indicator that it’s really active. For example, after claiming the buff from a banner, it clearly states that you have that buff for the next X minutes. With this +10 Magic Find for 3 days, there’s nothing like that except that it’s active under current upgrades (and it’s counting down how many hours it’s going to remain active). Is this how it’s supposed to be working or should there be some kind of an indicator? Also, does it stack with +10% Magic Find Banner?

The question goes for all of those boosts that can be activated as they also appear to be active without any visible indicators.

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

Fix for Network Error Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101

For those of you getting the Network Error: 3404…. error, I discovered that it was because I was already a member of 4 other guilds. If I left 1 guild and then Joined the new one, it all worked fine.

Posted by: Tairs.3802

Tairs.3802

Now I’m not only unable to perform most Leader options, such as change ranks and edit the message of the day (the permission in ranks is unchecked and greyed out for the latter), but I can’t represent my guild or any other guild on two of my characters. This effectively locks me out of one of my favorite characters.

Posted by: Ratkoon.8635

Ratkoon.8635

Server: Gate of Madness

Guild: Priests of Grenth [PoG]

Description: When I created the guild (around 9/23) I noticed that my “leader” rank was missing every permission but “Edit Ranks”. Because of this bug I cannot:
- Promote/Demote Members
- Choose Upgrades
- Edit M.O.T.D.

Not like anyone is going to read this, considering there are 200 other guilds in my position.

Posted by: Prev.4879

Prev.4879

Server: Stormbluff Isle
Guild: Heroes Etc (HeEt)

Disconnect when I try to chose represent for my guild on an alt. Log in error. I’m only
in one guild.

Edit: Still can’t represent as of 10/1. Is it possible to get reimbursed for lost influence for the guild?

(edited by Prev.4879)

Posted by: Kaemrys.5320

Kaemrys.5320

U.S. Tarnished Coast server. Officer and up ranks can’t view guild vendors, can’t set queue, can’t do anything to or for the guild.

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

It says i am not representing a Guild so i can’t use the guild bank. (Same with another leader of my guild) I CAN access it from the oveflow of LA, just not from LA.

SOR – [Boss]

Posted by: Xilvar.3298

Xilvar.3298

Guild: Necrophim (AoD)
Blackgate server

I am guild leader of this small family style guild and cannot edit rank permissions, queue up influence spending, etc. only thing I can do is rename ranks and that’s about it. Pls fix.

Posted by: motser.1705

motser.1705

I’m on the Devona’s rest server I’m in the guilds the army of derpness, and masters of prophecy. It won’t let me represent either of my guilds and when it did I couldn’t get into any of the guild stuff when I talked to the npcs they all say that I need to join a guild.

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

I am unable to activate a Guild XP banner I have one to activate but it will not work.

Spank Reunited on Yak’s Bend Server

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

Posted by: Karse.8526

Karse.8526

Guild Represent not working [Incident: 120926-004249]

Im able to Represent and stand down on every character except the last one I made. My 8th character a Warrior called Garundi from Dragonbrand cant represent any of the guilds I had joined.

Posted by: Naekh.4256

Naekh.4256

Still not solved, highly unimpressed to say the least and not even an acknowledgement from Arena…

Posted by: Carcasstro.8145

Carcasstro.8145

Server: VABBI
Guild: Afterlife [AFTL]

Problems:
1) Unable to access the guild bank since it says im not in a guild.
2) Unable to access guild armorer and weaponsmith since it says im not in a guild.
3) Unable to acces guild promoter and guild registar since it says im not in a guild.
4) Unable to see building progress or queue builds within guild.
5) Unable to modify guild ranks and if i try it logs me out of the game and gives a network connection error.

Please advise and see the attached screenshot.

Guild leader of Afterlife
Carcasstro

Attachments:

Posted by: Krugec.7435

Krugec.7435

I also cannot use my Guild bank that I have things in. It says I am not in a guild

Posted by: Mer.9023

Mer.9023

I founded a guild, but cannot do anything, other than add/delete ranks. I can’t even invite people.

Server: Aurora Glade
Guild: Still Paranoid

Posted by: Crion.8465

Crion.8465

Having the same problem as above. Unable to do anything as guild leader due to all guild permissions being greyes out, only thing possible is to edit ranks.

Server: Piken Square
Guild: The Harlequins
Tag: Mask

(edited by Crion.8465)

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

World: Tarnished Coast
Guild: Phosphorescence
Tag: GLOW

Just created guild. Unable to make any changes at all or edit any ranks. Everything is grayed out. I can’t do anything with the guild.

Posted by: Pandemic.6752

Pandemic.6752

All but “Edit Rank” permission greyed out for guild leader in new guild. Unable to do anything except invite.

Server: Vabbi
Guild: The Invisibles [INV]

Posted by: Cantos Katalepsis.8302

Cantos Katalepsis.8302

The Guild UI needs a buff in general, when sorting by anything (especially online status) we’d like to see the server automatically always sub-sort by rank.

Also, when forcing a sort we’d like to see the logged in players name sorted as well (instead of locked at the very top, although we understand that you want to differentiate each player by posting them atop all Guild UI lists…however when using a manually selected new sort we’d still enjoy seeing “ourselves” moved to wherever we belong in a sorted list).

Lastly, we’d like to see pending invitees pushed to the bottom of all lists (currently there is one Guild Roster sort that places them FIRST, atop all others). Furthermore, we’d like to see pending invitees NOT show up in the “this person has been kicked from the Guild” history/roster news feed when the invite has been revoked. For example, if they take too long to decide or we simply wish to shorten or otherwise clean up our pending invitee list and we right click them to revoke the invitation there is simply no need for that to be broadcast to the entire Guild (much less with the “kicked from Guild” rhetoric attached, which is wording that we deem far too strong for such an evolution).

In closing, another Guild UI improvement is the ability for authorized personnel to edit the news feed like most other games insofar as being able to right click a given news feed entry to strike it from the records.

Posted by: sobelius.4756

sobelius.4756

More of the Guild Banker saying I’m not in a guild. I stood down, logged to desktop, re-entered, couldn’t represent until i left Lion’s Arch, finally able to represent again in the Grove, returned to Lion’s Arch. Still no access to guild bank — still says I’m not in a guild.

Posted by: qwksvt.7324

qwksvt.7324

i to am having an issue accessing guild items.
im in 2 different guilds
Toonami [Toon]
Zeros [Zero]
both on tarnished coast server
a few days ago for the first time i was unable to represent any of the guilds last night i was finally able to rep so that was fixed i think.
other problem i have is using any of the guild features
i can change my guild emblem but i can only do this while on the banner view i cant view it on armor or the regular edit screen and it still is limeted on what i can do.
the guild bank is another issue i can only access the guild bank in Lions Arch any other area i try to use the gb it says i have no guild.
and im not sure how the influence is earned but i thought if we went with full group of guild ppl to a dungeon we get more points. supid thing shows same points as if i went in a pug .
for a game called Guild Wars you would think the guilds would actually work lol
starting to miss my old guild hall in gw 1 ><

Posted by: Darkia.4961

Darkia.4961

When i coud expext reapir guild? i can’t build anyting….

Posted by: Jec.7354

Jec.7354

I am the leader of [CTRL] on Darkhaven. I cannot change ranks or promote people, and i cannot purchase any upgrades.

Posted by: Blackwulf.2764

Blackwulf.2764

We are on the Ferguson’s Crossing server, and our guild is “Companions in Arms”.
We cannot access the guild bank or the guild armorer, and can no longer change the message of the day. We seem to be adding influence, which we can spend, but don’t seem to be able to use the guild other than that.

Posted by: Jurugar.6157

Jurugar.6157

I tried to represent my guild after standing down, and now it wont let me. Has been this way since last night.

Posted by: Aleena.2341

Aleena.2341

Having several guild function issues:

1. Friday Sept 28th around 9:30pm central, I purchased a round of drinks that would give my guild 100 influence points from a Guild Promoter in Divinitys Reach. I spent 20 silver. My 20 silver was taken, but my guild did not receive the influence points that I purchased.

2. I am also co-leader of my guild, with all the perks of a leader. Even after checking to see if I was given any restrictions, which I wasn’t, and even though my guild has done all the necessary upgrades, I am being told that my guild has not built any storage yet (we just finished researching lvl 4 for architecture) AND I am being told that my rank does not allow me to display my guild emblem for armor.

3. Some of my guild members still cannot represent the guild.

4. During WvW, I was told that I do not have permission to claim forts, when I do have permission.

5. When trying to change the design of the guild emblem… I cannot make changes. I also, unless it’s not a feature, cannot change the background color for the guild banner.

6. I can no longer make changes to Message of the Day.

7. I cannot start building upgrades or stop it

8. I cannot edit the permissions of ranks.

I am also not the only person in my guild with these issues

Guild: Temple of Engle [ENGL]
World: Anvil Rock

(edited by Aleena.2341)

Posted by: mllepandora.3176

mllepandora.3176

Guild: The Lesser Horse Men Tag: BNKY
World: Gate of Madness

I am the leader of this guild and a member of 3 others. Switching representation between them seems to have made a few other members leaders.

We have 3 leaders now, according to the guild screen. I can change everyone else’s rank but the three members that now show as leader. I cannot uncheck the boxes to change their permissions or edit guild ranks.

(This is a group of friends, so it’s a low priority, but in larger guilds with defined power structures—could be a major problem.)

I also have the occasional problem getting into the guild bank on certain characters, but going to another city other than Lion’s Arch seems to address that.

Posted by: Aleena.2341

Aleena.2341

mllenpandora… I did what you said… going to another city.

I was in Divinitys, and just traveled to The Grove. I am able to change the permissions for ranks, message of the day, and upgrades, but that is it.

This is pretty annoying that I have to move to different places, spending money to travel just to be able to use features I shouldn’t have any problems doing in the first place.

>_<

Posted by: Foronisus.4138

Foronisus.4138

Guild: Guardians of the Past
World: Underworld

I have bug with influence i was doing WvW with my friends and alone still i dont get influence for my guild, also did events in pve still dont get influence.

Posted by: Waypoc.6125

Waypoc.6125

Guild Perks not moving to new server with Guild.
Guild Name: Lineage – LNGE

I am the guild leader for my guild. We recently moved from Northern Shiverpeaks to Eradon Terrace. With the move, the perks that we earned have not come over to the new server.

Can someone please assist us?

Thanks,
Waypoc

Posted by: Mer.9023

Mer.9023

Waypoc, I don’t think that’s actually a bug. As I understand it, you earn influence per server and it doesn’t transfer to other realms. When you move back to Northern Shiverpeaks, your perks will be there.

Posted by: Garet Jax.4215

Garet Jax.4215

Ruins of Surmia:

Unable to use guild bank even thou it is researched and i have the correct permissions
Unable to buy Guild Armour even thou it is researched
Unable to buy Guild Weapons even thou it is yet again researched
Unable to see guild research with my other alts even thou they have the same permissons and are representing the guild.

Posted by: Faye.4075

Faye.4075

I play on Far Shiverpeaks EU.
Today I wanted to acces the guild bank in Lion’s Arch.
But it kept saying I wasn’t in the guild.
While I was representing the guild GoT (guild of tweakers)
So I stand down, so I could try again to represent.
But now I’t wont let me represente any guild anymore.

I missing the guild chat lots so hope it can be fixed soon.

What I already tried is restarting the game twice but it didn’t work.

Posted by: Decrepit.7401

Decrepit.7401

Server: Maguuma, Guild Name: Very Metal, Tag: kvlt.

Problem: Having problems with the guild bank being accessed by guild mate. I’m not the one who created the guild, my guild mate was and can’t access the guild bank. Although, I’m the one who clicked the research button for both level 2 Architecture, and the research for a 50 slot guild bank. It seems my guild mate can’t access the guild bank unless I physically log in, go to the guild bank NPC, and access the bank. Then, and only then, is the guild bank accessible to my guild mate. Not sure for how long its accessible, but last night I did that, and then again this evening to give access to the bank.

Posted by: Ban Sidhe.9637

Ban Sidhe.9637

World: Gandara (EU)
Guild: The Crimson Tempest [CriT]
Character: Æryn

This alt is not able to access the guild bank. I got the “You’re not in a guild” error. I am in a guild, I have been guild leader since august 28th.

I thought to solve the problem by standing down and representing again, except I can no longer represent the guild with this character either now.

I dare not try standing down on the rest of my characters. I have not tried to access the guild armorer/weaponsmith with this character before standing down, but other characters who do still represent are able to access the guild bank, guild armorer and guild weaponsmith.

Posted by: Sobranie.7135

Sobranie.7135

Server: Underword
Guild: [LMF] Light My Fire

Problems:
1) In WvW me and my guild members cannot claim any location in battle grounds including Leaders and members with fort claiming permission. This problem occurred since the recent server change on 29/09/12. When we trying to claim a location the NPC reply with “your guild has not given you the permission to claim this location.”, and it seems that we are not the only guild suffer from this problem apparently.

2) Guild leader or Members with ranking administrating authority cannot edit lower rank members’ permission. This problem also occurred since the recent server change.

Thanks for your attention, I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sobranie

Posted by: Trina.9625

Trina.9625

Reclaimers of the Lost guild, Tarnished Coast server, cannot access guild armorer in Divinity’s Reach even though the Guild Armor Contract and all prerequisites are met.

Posted by: Stahn.8764

Stahn.8764

On Northern Shiverpeaks, my guild name is Shiverpeak Dragon Authority. I have 3 characters that I can’t represent my guild with. I am the guild leader. For some reason, only 2 of my characters can represent the very guild I created. The other 3 can’t join a guild or represent one.

Posted by: Rohandal.8435

Rohandal.8435

Fated Legendz in Pvp(FLiP) Guild from crystal desert having a problem with representing. Almost all new members cannot represent as well as 1 of the other guild leaders. Please fix.

Posted by: Barado.7945

Barado.7945

Still now news on bugged Tome of Influence. And also unable to do things for/in guild unless in overflow.

Eclipse Gaming Operative [EGO]
Crystal Desert
Tome belonged to Malist Rokhan

Posted by: JesseKillsYou.1542

JesseKillsYou.1542

Whats irritating here is that there are a large number of people with the same problems, be it: unable to have any admin powers over their guilds, certain guild functions not working, WvW troubles, or whatever else.

Yet there has not been a response on this thread from an admin for around 2 weeks I think. At the very least an update that these issues are being looked into would be quite nice, even if the fix is a bit away from being implemented. A simple “We are looking into ‘xxx, xxxx, xxxxx, and xxx’ currently and will update about them soon.” would be more than helpful so that people aren’t sitting here thinking this thread and their pleas are being ignored, myself included.

Posted by: Noob Squinty.4621

Noob Squinty.4621

Whats irritating here is that there are a large number of people with the same problems, be it: unable to have any admin powers over their guilds, certain guild functions not working, WvW troubles, or whatever else.

Yet there has not been a response on this thread from an admin for around 2 weeks I think. At the very least an update that these issues are being looked into would be quite nice, even if the fix is a bit away from being implemented. A simple “We are looking into ‘xxx, xxxx, xxxxx, and xxx’ currently and will update about them soon.” would be more than helpful so that people aren’t sitting here thinking this thread and their pleas are being ignored, myself included.

I completely agree. I have the same issues as posted by many of the users but don’t see any moderator stating what is happening with those issues? I understand you are busy with many more important issues that are causing people to not be able to play with their friends, story fixes and so on but having a guild with lots of issues is very, VERY, bad.

I read that you are trying to make guild upgrades/influence be the same over all servers so I ASSUME that is why we are having those issues. If not, please do notify us what you are looking at about those guild issues, would be much appreciated.

Posted by: Zoria.1392

Zoria.1392

For the last three days I was unable to activate any banners. I kept waiting hoping it would get fixed. By today I was frustraed, logging in and out, changing characters, checking the rank settings. asking others for help in map chat. Nothing worked. In between I noticed I had a guild invite I had not noticed. I declined it but that didn’t fix the problem.

Maybe it created the problem?

Tried logging out/in after that and then made a big mistake by clicking stand down because now the represent button does not work. Now I can’t use ANY guild function and everyone is off in another new game right now so I can’t get a reinvite. I see other guild banners around so I don’t know why our guild is bugged. Myself and othes were able to use them, and all the guild interface since release. This is new.

Posted by: Solaria.8049

Solaria.8049

It’s been 2 or more weeks now and my guild that “dissapeared” has still yet to reappear. It was created by my friend, Snagglezmaw, Server: Dragonbrand, Guild name: The Zero Sect [TZS]. Two or more weeks now without being able to talk to eachother outside of whispers and party or gain influence for the guild and I wonder if this is going to be fixed? I’ve ended up joining random guilds just to have some sort of coordination… but I don’t feel as though we should have to make a new guild because our old one vanished into thin air..

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

Server: Piken Square (EU)

Issue: I tried to change representation for one of my characters today, stood down from one guild “The Grey [Grey]” (registered on Tarnished Coast) and then tried to represent a guild I’d made myself “Grey [Grey]” (registered on Piken Square) but was unable to. To add insult to injury I find that I can’t switch back to representing “The Grey” now either so I’m stuck without a guild for the time being. I will try the leave/invite workaround for the original guild but obviously I can’t do that for the guild I am leader of.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

Posted by: Onesimus.5043

Onesimus.5043

I attempted to use the Letter of Commendation (1000 influence) to increase the influence on my guild, but it used it without giving the 1000 influence to my guild. I did however give credit to my achievement.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Guild – Rage of Ancients
Character – Onesimu

Posted by: Angelmachine.2195

Angelmachine.2195

Hiya,

also have the COde 3040 and can’t join a new guild. =/

Posted by: milankan.3286

milankan.3286

Hi i have guild on Ring of Fire. I’m the leader but i cant do anything with it. I cant make new ranks, promotes, buy, get a guild bank and edit ranks. So i was wondering what is wrong? I would not like to create another one since i got some points to spend but hasn’t got to check out if that work out. Does anyone else had this issue and what to do?

Greetings Morten

Guild Leader of DevilSlayers
Server: Ring Of Fire

Posted by: Tripie.8031

Tripie.8031

Server: Fergusons Crossing
Guild: Strandead [dead]

All options for leader are greyed out with no checkmarks. I can only edit ranks. The toon I used to create the guild shows the guild as [] with nothing in between. My other toons all see it as [dead] but can not do anything cause everything is greyed out and have zero check marks on them.

I see lots of people posting about this same issue. Are they getting fixed when this happens or is this the graveyard of guild issue posts?