Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cirah Ravenheart.9618

Cirah Ravenheart.9618

World= Isle of Janthir

Guild= Pink Bunny Brigade

Tag= PBB

My guild completely disappeared on me. It’s like I never created it. I had 10 members and a bunch of upgrades and such. on Tuesday when I logged on it first had all my upgrades gone and inflence gone. and no members besides me, that was when I checked in the morning, but my brother and boyfriend said that on their guild menu, it was still there. Later that day though, it had disappeared for everyone.

Anyone else have this issue?

I think there are a good number of people who have this issue. We ran into the same or a very similar issue 3 days ago. They are working on the fix, but we are still broken. There are a couple guilds who posted around the same time I did that appear to be fixed but no luck for us so far.

I’m still in the same boat as well. My guild has been gone for 3 days now. Filed a ticket the moment it happened, sent a PM to Cameron, made multiple posts here, and haven’t heard a peep from anyone. I know they say they’re working on it but It feels pretty awful regardless.

At this point, 3 days in, that small roster I had spent time building – hand picking people – and all of the guild rep we could have built in those 3 days is as good as lost I’m sure. I was about to get my guild stash before this happened. That’s a good amount of rep for a small 12 man guild.

Guild: Kingdom of Aragon
Server: Ferguson’s Crossing

I am also 3 days in and no word about mine either. Cameron never replied to my PM. We had our stash done but I had refused to start any more upgrades until guilds were not bugged. Now we have spent the last three days with no guild at all. Ive been able to contact most of the members to let them know they did not get kicked but couldn’t reach all of them. Hopefully they go to our website and read the post there. It sucks leveling with no guild and the blind invites are irritating.

Guild: League of Satirical Travelers [LoST]
Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Raskrial.5893

Raskrial.5893

guild: Unhuman
tag: UH
server: jade quarry
is there some more information available for those who got missing guilds issue.. ?
it’s been more than 48hours with no guild and it’s pretty hard on players morale for some us. many guilds here with the same issue probably already lost some of there roster…

thx for your hard work to fix this asap.

Posted by: Syngian.8649

Syngian.8649

Guild: The Wolf Claws
Tag: Wolf
Server: Piken Square

For three days now my guild has suffered a glitch whereby it has vanished from everybody’s guild list. No one is part of the guild, including the guild leader, but the tag is still taken which suggests it still exists – albeit with no members. We had accrued a lot of influence and research and so starting a new guild entirely isn’t an option. I kindly ask that someone look into the problem – it is beginning to drain morale amongst my guild members, and to see all the hard work they all put in turn to dust would be a genuine shame.

If the solution is still a work in progress, then to have some feedback on the situation to bring back to my guild would be most appreciated.

I thank you for your hard work on the issue.

Posted by: shadowfoxza.2537

shadowfoxza.2537

Guild: Stellar Illusions
Tag: STI
Server: Aurora Glade

Guild has unlocked Guild Emblem, Guild Vault and Guild Armorer Upgrades – we are unable to use them. Error given is that we either don’t have it or I don’t have permission to access.

I’m the guild leader and all permissions are active on my char.

Posted by: Avatar Rage.4369

I purchased the emblem upgrade for my guild and despite loosing the influence the upgrade never finished

Guild: Generation Game
Tag: GG
Server: Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: XXAshkoreXX.1359

XXAshkoreXX.1359

Guild Name: Heroes Of Fate [FATE]
Server: Sorrow’s Furnace
We do have the Guild Armorer Contract.
Guild Armorer is inaccessible.
Reply from Armorer NPCS are, “I don’t have a contract with your guild at the moment. You’ll need to build me a place to work first.”

Posted by: Arryn.3951

Arryn.3951

Guild: Fates Favored Few [FATE]
Server: Blackgate

I am the guild leader, yet it tells me I do not have invite permissions (though editing the ranks does nothing). I also cannot access the guild bank on most of my characters, though an alt can.

Finally, I cannot see the build queue, again on most of my characters, though an alt can.

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

World= Isle of Janthir

Guild= Pink Bunny Brigade

Tag= PBB

My guild completely disappeared on me. It’s like I never created it. I had 10 members and a bunch of upgrades and such. on Tuesday when I logged on it first had all my upgrades gone and inflence gone. and no members besides me, that was when I checked in the morning, but my brother and boyfriend said that on their guild menu, it was still there. Later that day though, it had disappeared for everyone.

Anyone else have this issue?

I think there are a good number of people who have this issue. We ran into the same or a very similar issue 3 days ago. They are working on the fix, but we are still broken. There are a couple guilds who posted around the same time I did that appear to be fixed but no luck for us so far.

I’m still in the same boat as well. My guild has been gone for 3 days now. Filed a ticket the moment it happened, sent a PM to Cameron, made multiple posts here, and haven’t heard a peep from anyone. I know they say they’re working on it but It feels pretty awful regardless.

At this point, 3 days in, that small roster I had spent time building – hand picking people – and all of the guild rep we could have built in those 3 days is as good as lost I’m sure. I was about to get my guild stash before this happened. That’s a good amount of rep for a small 12 man guild.

Guild: Kingdom of Aragon
Server: Ferguson’s Crossing

I am also 3 days in and no word about mine either. Cameron never replied to my PM. We had our stash done but I had refused to start any more upgrades until guilds were not bugged. Now we have spent the last three days with no guild at all. Ive been able to contact most of the members to let them know they did not get kicked but couldn’t reach all of them. Hopefully they go to our website and read the post there. It sucks leveling with no guild and the blind invites are irritating.

Guild: League of Satirical Travelers [LoST]
Server: Jade Quarry

Very similar situation to what we have gone through. We have actually lost 2 members during this time. They just decided to quit playing at least for now. It’s definitely frustrating, but we just have to ride it out. I am sure AN is doing all they can to get the guilds restored. My guess is they have to manually fix all the guilds and that takes a lot of time and man power. They can only have so many people working on the issue. With 2 million people purchasing the game, I am sure they are quite burred right now. We can’t do anything but sit tight. They are aware of the issue and have at least been updating us daily on the status.

I will say a number of our players are not interested in starting over with the guild and would most likely stop playing if something is not fixed in the near future. I don’t know if this is just frustration talking or something they are serious about it. The ability to not work with the guild has really taken a lot of the fun and excitement out of the game over the last 3 days. All that said I am sure AN is aware of the implications of guilds not working.

(edited by gorb.5608)

Posted by: StarVenger.2813

StarVenger.2813

Server Name: Anvil Rock
Guild Name: UnimatrixZero
Guild Leader: StarVenger.2813

This is just an update to my original comment where my guild has the symptoms of the leader cannot edit nor has permissions to administrate the guild, and cannot change the MOTD, stuff like that.

Last night I tried a few things because it was suggested to me that my issue was due to the guild name being in use but not being rejected by the system on guild creation.

I do not think that is the case with me because I left the guild and I made a couple of new ones, with very uncommon, practically random names and I had the same issue, immediately upon guild creation the leader group had no admin permissions.

I deleted both of my ‘new’ guilds, and rejoined my old one, and had the other guild member leave so I’d be the leader again, and I still had no permissions.

I know there are probably many more pressing issues, but I’d appreciate it if at some point my issue could be looked into, or at least if we got some official reply about the permissions in a guild issue that would be nice.

Thank you!

Posted by: grishnakah.5168

grishnakah.5168

Server Name: Fergusson’s Crossing
Guild Name: Let’s All Together Pootis (LATP)
Guild Leader: grishnakah.5168

Leader has no guild permissions (other than bank). Another member who is an officer cant even access the bank.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Leader-of-guild-has-no-permissions/first#post83949

Just another Australian with one of those cool Australian accents and cool Australian alcohol.

Posted by: Darkia.4961

Darkia.4961

Server Name: Piken Square
Guild name: Polish Elite Guild
Guild Leader: Kitty Draconi

I’ve just created a guild. By default I got the Leader rank, but I didn’t get any of the permissions that come with it. As a result I can’t kick members, promote, or change the message of the day. When I try and promote a member, no option is given to me when I right click. The only things I can do is create new ranks (with only the edit rank and new member boxes available to tick). Under the Leader rank the only box ticked is Edit Rank. Is there any solution to this problem?

Posted by: Gud.1652

Gud.1652

Guild: Stellar Illusions
Tag: STI
Server: Aurora Glade

Guild has unlocked Guild Emblem, Guild Vault and Guild Armorer Upgrades – we are unable to use them. Error given is that we either don’t have it or I don’t have permission to access.

I’m the guild leader and all permissions are active on my char.

Guild: Shadow Templar
Tag: ST

We are experiencing the exact same issues. All of our upgrades don’t look like they are active or despite having the permissions toggled they don’t appear to be working. This started about 2 days ago or that was when I first noticed it.

Posted by: DarkDawg.2538

DarkDawg.2538

Guild: Bringers of Apocolypse
Tag: DooM
Server: Fissure of Woe

Can’t access Guild bank which was finished over a day ago, still says I haven’t got one.

Posted by: JonBladelust.2475

JonBladelust.2475

Our guild Order Of the Full Moon [OTFM] qued up Art of war Level one and Guild Emblem Template. I just logged in and Neither of them are in the Build que and neither of them are completed but the influence points have been deducted from our Guild influence account. We are on Devona’s Rest. If you have a solution please let me know.

Attachments:

Posted by: Critx.5847

Critx.5847

Guild name : Fear Incorporated
Guild Tag : Fear
Server : Borliss Pass

For the past 3 days everyone in my guild has had this bug. No one has a guild listed or showing any guild information. Can not claim keeps and chat with guild NPCS

Posted by: RizzOwnd.2538

RizzOwnd.2538

All the upgrades we have purchased all appear to be unpurchased now, and need to be rebuilt in order to buy further upgrades. No influence appears to have been refunded as a result. Basically, starting at ground zero — not planning on rebuilding anything at this point until this is resolved.

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

Guild leader of Clan of the Twilight on the Piken Square server.
After last update the representing of the guild got fixed but i still can’t edit the rank system.

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Posted by: DrEvilbones.1082

DrEvilbones.1082

If I create a new guild just so we can have a guild chat again, will there be any conflicts if my original guild is restored? Is it possible to have multiple guilds you created? My guild and I really miss having chat and the guild roster more than anything right now.

Posted by: Canoas.8423

Canoas.8423

Guild: Passados [PT]
Server: Gandara

My guild permissions are screwed up. I’m the GM and the only permission I have is the edit ranks. However, the only permission I can give other ranks is the “edit ranks” and the “Admin Lower Ranks”.

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Cameron never replied to my PM.

Sorry, sadly I got a lot of PMs about this and can’t reply to them all. We’re using the information in each PM to look up the broken guilds and work out how to fix them.

I know it feels bad and I’m sorry it’s taking a while to fix. Trust me that we’re on it.

Cam

Posted by: Tierce.5370

Tierce.5370

World: Aurora Glade
Guild: And You [Are]

Guild Bank NPC tells me that my characters not in a guild but they are representing, with permissions to access the Guild Stash. They have accessed the Guild Stash before, but about 2-3 days ago I discovered they were suddenly unable to do so.

I still have two characters parked outside a Guild Bank NPC so I can occasionally check to see if they can access the Guild Stash. No joy yet.

Posted by: Treeborg.7054

Treeborg.7054

Guild: Bye
Tag: Hi
World: Blackgate

Just last night I spent 1000 influence on the level 2 architecture upgrade for our guild Bye on Blackgate, and at some point during the night the upgrade just got removed from the build queue and we still lost the 1000 influence with nothing to show for it.
Our guild isn’t that big, its just a group of about 10 friends and influence is hard to come by for a small guild. I’m really hoping we can get either the 1000 influence back to spend again or just the level 2 architecture upgrade applied to the guild. Is anything like this possible?

Posted by: Danny.9076

Danny.9076

Guild: Disciples of Bhelliom
Server: Vabbi
Tag: [DoB]

Interestingly another of our members (2/11) can see the original guild. Everything is exactly the same except it is now called ‘Tangram Rabbit’. I cannot see it despite being the GM.

We have screenshots to show if needed.

gorb.5608

Sorry, sadly I got a lot of PMs about this and can’t reply to them all. We’re using the information in each PM to look up the broken guilds and work out how to fix them.

I know it feels bad and I’m sorry it’s taking a while to fix. Trust me that we’re on it.

Cam

Cam,

Are you only looking at PM’s or are you also looking at the forum posts for a listing on guilds?

Posted by: Caelen Rivers.6721

Caelen Rivers.6721

I’ve just created a guild. By default I got the Leader rank, but I didn’t get any of the permissions that come with it. As a result I can’t kick members, promote, or change the message of the day. When I try and promote a member, no option is given to me when I right click. The only things I can do is create new ranks (with only the edit rank and new member boxes available to tick). Under the Leader rank the only box ticked is Edit Rank. Is there any solution to this problem?

Server Name: Sanctum of Rall
Guild Name: House of Karrdes
Guild Leader: Caerel

I’m having the exact same issues as above – the leader rank is lacking permissions and as such I cannot manage the guild at all.

Posted by: Miring Soot.5739

Miring Soot.5739

Guild Name: The Huxtables
Guild Tag: HUX
Guild Leader: moistgroin.2875 / moiztgroin (character name)

Same problem as quoted text above. I am the guild leader but all of the options for guild leader are greyed out for me, the only thing that I can do is invite people to the guild. I am unable to promote, change the MotD, or anything like that.

(edited by Miring Soot.5739)

Posted by: deucengine.5940

deucengine.5940

Guild Name: The Huxtables
Guild Tag: HUX
Guild Leader: moistgroin.2875

Same problem as quoted text above. I am the guild leader but all of the options for guild leader are greyed out for me, the only thing that I can do is invite people to the guild. I am unable to promote, change the MotD, or anything like that.

I haven’t seen any kind of update on this issue. I too am having this issue. This issues seems to be growing. I’m hoping we get some kind of acknowledgement of this issue soon rather than later.

Posted by: DocSharpe.6912

DocSharpe.6912

I posted about this earlier. It doesn’t seem like this is worthy of a developer time. Is this something we can put through a customer service rep?

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Cam,

Are you only looking at PM’s or are you also looking at the forum posts for a listing on guilds?

I’m looking at the forum posts too – like this one :-)

Posted by: Zaldinn.2869

Zaldinn.2869

Guild: Gift of the Six Gods
Tag: GoG
Server: Anvil Rock

Guild has unlocked Guild Emblem and Guild Vault Upgrades. Everyone in the guild is unable to use them. Error we got is that we either don’t have it or we don’t have permission to access.

I’m the guild leader and all permissions are active on my character and all the guild memebers with bank access cn not do so.

Posted by: sporb.1036

sporb.1036

cam,

it’s been four days since my small guild disappeared into thin air and it’s starting to look like it would be easier just to start a new guild. can you just give us our influence back so we can spend it on a new guild?

gorb.5608

Cam,

I’m looking at the forum posts too – like this one :-)

Yea, I just wanted to make sure our guild was on the fix list, The Knighwatch [KW]

Posted by: Cruesoe.6209

Cruesoe.6209

Server Name: Whiteside Ridge
Guild name: Quorum of Elders
Guild Leader: Brennen Greywolf

I’ve just created a guild. By default I got the Leader rank, but I didn’t get any of the permissions that come with it. I can’t kick members, promote, or change the message of the day. When I try and promote a member, no option is given to me when I right click. Under the Leader rank the only box ticked is Edit Rank. I can’t create new ranks either

Brennen Greywolf

Posted by: Rick.6041

Rick.6041

Username: Rick.6041
Guild: The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Issue: On 9/11/12 I queued up architecture 3 for our guild and it was moving along fine. I checked today 9/13/12 and it was no longer there and the influence is gone. Nobody in the guild cancelled the upgrade. If it’s at all possible we would like to either have the upgrade given to us or the influence back. We aren’t a big guild and it takes us quite a bit of work to come up with those totals.

Also our guild roster is having issues where the members no matter the rank come up as … , no other information about them is given other than their location. It’s hard to keep track of our members if we can’t see who they are. Thank you for any help you can give us on these 2 issues.

Posted by: Swoesh.4730

Swoesh.4730

Server Name: Underworld
Guild name: Tres Dik
Guild Leader: Dn kittene

I have the same problem with my guild as well.

Thanks in advance <3

EDIT: When I try to type my ingame name (Dn Di kke (without the last space after Di)) it changes it to Dn kittene every time here on the forum, I have absolutely NO idea why though.

(edited by Swoesh.4730)

Posted by: Life.8720

Life.8720

Server Name: Blackgate
Guild Name: Recycled Pixels [LED]
Guild Leader: Life (Me)
Issues:
- Cannot view guild stash.
- Guild message will not update when edited.
- Upgrades in progress will not be displayed on occasion.
- Purchased two gold worth of influence points (1,000) and did not receive it.

Posted by: alorinna.4857

alorinna.4857

There is one character in our little guild that gets no influence. When that character logs on, no +10 points, when doing events etc no points. All other toons in the account work just fine. We have tried standing down and re-representing twice, and even had the character leave the guild and come back. Why?

Guild: Team One
Character: Bhitz

Thanks!

(edited by alorinna.4857)

Posted by: JohnyBuzz.8360

JohnyBuzz.8360

I am guild master and aint eable to create or modify the guild emblem.

We have the Guild emblem template unlocked.

When I talk to a guild registrar I ONLY get these options:

1. I want to acces the guild bank
2. I want to apply for a larger guild license

Guild name: Fury Yeti Gaming
World: Yaks Bend

TY

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

Cam

My faith is in you guys but can’t you just write an “if” script? Are the errors that variable?

Posted by: Sauth.7819

Sauth.7819

Nightfox.7368
“Just spent 2 gold on guild influence, didn’t receive any influence but still lost the 2 gold! this was working for me a few days ago when i bought just 100 influence for 20 silver but now its broken. Also tried buying just 10 influence for 2 silver but didn’t work ether :C”

I’m having the same problem, purchased the 2 gold item yesterday morning and it never showed up. There was an effect like a level up around me, it took my gold, but gave me nothing. Coincidentally, when I tried to use the guild bank afterwards, it gave me the error about not having a vault. I filed a bug report right away, but not sure if there’s really a place to file support tickets besides this.

Posted by: Yellow Sky.1823

Yellow Sky.1823

2 days ago all our remaining guild points were wiped clean, as well as our upgrade history and to top it off even if multiple guild members are logged in we only receive 10 points a day for a single guild member logging in.

Brotherhood Of Sun and Stars [BOSS]

Posted by: Hemogoblin.6801

Hemogoblin.6801

Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Guild: The Bad News Bearowls

Issue: Cashed in Tome of Influence for 1,000 guild influence which was added to the 700 or so already accumulated.

In the evening (PST) of September 12th, I queued up the Politics Level 1 (500 pts), and Architecture Level 1 (500 pts). A short while later, I logged off for the night.

Logged in morning of September 13th (today), Politics Level 1 was completed, Architecture Level 1 had 10 hours left to go. Queued up the Guild Emblem Template (100pts). After doing so, Architecture Level 1 was wiped from the queue completely, and despite having paid the 100pts for the Guild Emblem Template, it also was not in the queue.

The last thing to appear in my History was that the Politics Research had been completed.

If I could please have the Architecture Level 1 and the Guild Emblem Template unlocked, that would be great. Otherwise, I think it goes without saying that I would at least appreciate the 600 influence spent being reimbursed.

Thank you very much for your time!
-T

Posted by: Ramblerino.9476

Ramblerino.9476

I created a guild Avalanché [Elit] @ Far Shiverpeaks. Since tuesday, members that log in are not seeing the guild at all, it looks to them as they are not members of a guild. The few players that had not logged out in a while could still see the same players online in the guild roster though.

As a guild master I had the same problem, I could not see any resemblance of being in a guild since yesterday. As of wednesday, no one can see the guild and we start to wonder if it is still there.

Posted by: Nechrid.4978

Nechrid.4978

On yaks bend, I am unable to access any of my guilds perks, such as the guild armorer, guild weaponsmith, or guild bank. Any time I try to access these features, it says I am not yet in a guild, or that my guild hasn’t researched the upgrades yet.

Before yesterday, all of them were working as intended. Please fix this.

Posted by: Crusnik.7526

Crusnik.7526

Server: Seafarers Rest
Guild: Rofflez N Wafflez
Character: Simza Nyx

Created the guild a few days ago and have zero permissions to do anything. Same as a lot of other posters here. Cant research, set message of the day, change ranks or even promote members.
Its a bit frustrating. Made the guild with a few RL friends and we basically just get a permanent group chat out of it. Fix would be nice ty.

(edited by Crusnik.7526)

Posted by: doxxx.9206

doxxx.9206

My guild, Big Darn Heroes [BDH] on Blackgate US, is still not gaining any influence for any guild member activities. Not even logins are giving influence.

Posted by: Cirah Ravenheart.9618

Cirah Ravenheart.9618

Cam

I assumed that the issue was still being worked on, but those of us with
missing guilds will check this forum several times a day, from home and work, looking for some sign of hope to pass on to our members. It’s like going home and finding a lock on the door, no access to your stuff and your family standing outside in the cold. Yes it’s a game but it’s still disheartening. Just toss us something we can pass along so that we dont feel forgotten.

Posted by: Daemonika.7382

Daemonika.7382

Guess I’ll add us to the list,
Ever since yesterday (Sept 12) I have not been able to access any of the guild perks. (IE. Guild Stash, Armorer, Emblem Editor, etc.) The NPC’s keep telling me we have not purchased this perk. I’m the guild master, and I know for a fact this is false. The guild UI even shows the fact that we have these upgrades.
Shades of Arah – Blackgate

Posted by: Arrowmaster.7194

Arrowmaster.7194

Server: Crystal Desert
Guild: Ranger Animal Magic [RAM]
Leader: Arrowmaster.7194

I have just discovered something that appears to be related to some of the problems with the Guild functions, so I thought I would post it as it may help both developers and some players. It seems to be related to the introduction of the “Authorize log-in attempt” email security functionality.

I will try and keep this concise, but basically we have been suffering from local power cuts and lost of Internet functionality recently. I live in Cornwall in the southwest of England, using BT Infinity unlimited broadband (up to 40 Mbit/s). This has resulted in a new IP address being allocated to our home (too regularly), which in turn triggers the “Authorize log-in attempt” functionality.

Well I have two GW2 accounts, the main one as leader of our guild, another as an officer in it. The sequence of events recently was this:

1) IP address changed.
2) “Authorize log-in attempt” triggered when attempting to log in using main account.
3) email from ArenaNet including this information:
Address: <my IP address>
City: <the supposed city I am thought to be in – actually incorrect, as different county!>
Region: D6
4) As I knew the login attempt was from myself, I clicked the link and confirmed that it should be allowed, which resulted in a “Success” page, plus the game client successfully logged in.
5) Although in-game, the guild dialog correctly showed me as leader, lot of functionality was not working correctly, including:
- Right-clicking a member and selecting “Whisper” did nothing in the chat box. Even manually entering the users name as a whisper and trying to send them a message, did nothing when return pressed.
- Under “Current Upgrades” only some were shown, the currently active “+5% Influence for 24 hours” that should have been shown as running (with countdown clock) was missing, and the Build Queue was not showing anything, even though I knew a build was still running.
- Other functionality just would not work, e.g. clicking any “Activate” button would do nothing.
- Even though the “Current Upgades” correctly listed that we have a “Guild Vault” (bank), talking to the “Guild Bank” npc did not show it, but resulted in a dialog saying that our guild does not currently have one.
- When attempting to edit the “Message of the Day” nothing happens when pressing the Edit button. Note: There is a problem with that normally anyway, in that edit should bring up the current text to allow you to edit it, rather than give you a blank (and very small) edit box – but that is another issue!

Now what fixed it:
6) I attempted to simultaneously log in to guild wars 2 from another computer using my secondary account and got the “Authorize log-in attempt” functionality again (probably as it is still using the same IP address as the main account).
7) I receive another ArenaNet email to the email associated with my second account (similar to the first one) and after clicking the link and authorizing it, I could successfully log in to that account too.
8) After going back to my main computer, suddenly all the guild functions are now working properly again and the in-game chat is working too. Also, talking to the “Guild Bank” npc now correctly shows the guild vault.

Sorry that that was longer than I expected, but I hope that helps someone!

Guild Leader of The Flan Empire [FLAN] – Crystal Desert

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Jaj.8761

Jaj.8761

Hi, I’m the leader of a guild called ‘Bakery’ on the server Fissure of Woe.
I have a 2 issues.

I cannot edit anything in the guild panel (ANYTHING).
I noticed last night as I was being disconnected and returned to character select when I attempted to edit rank emblems. The error message had the word network in it. The disconnecting has resolved its self now, however I still remain powerless to edit ANYTHING in the guild panel.

Also I purchased the digital deluxe edition, and received all my goodies as promised. But I used the tome of influence and the guild was not credited with the thousand influence points. However I did gain an achievement on use, which was for contributing over 1000 influence.

I hope these issues can be addressed as soon as possible

Thank you for your time