Posted by: Sawgrim.8471

Sawgrim.8471

What voltage it is showing to you now?

Low FPS - [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Syrellaris.9125

Syrellaris.9125

You have to go here… (check the image)

Is this risky? How much should I change?

Yes it is risky, its one of the most dangerous types of overclocking.
Always start with small steps.

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

It’s Risky, but safe in small steps, because your pc will just restart and set to the default voltage. start raising it to a max of 0.040

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

Reposting:

So i was trying to to fix the LOW FPS in a friend’s computer. I Tryed Everything, nothing works. Always getting 30~35 FPS on any setting and area.
GTX 580
Core i5 2500k 4.0Ghz OC
4GB ram
Then remembered that in Warhammer online there was a temporary fix for low fps.
>> Just do it if you know what you are doing <<—-
Just increase the voltage of your GPU a little bit.
EVGA Precision X has a little voltage slider that is easy and fast to change it.
An Exemple.
His GTX 580 Default voltage is 1.038MV, i changed it to 1.075MV and now hes getting 60+ fps.
Hope it helps!

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

The fix is not about overclocking the GPU but some perfomance bug issue with overall perfomance with the Guild Wars 2

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: dacooli.6712

dacooli.6712

The fix is not about overclocking the GPU but some perfomance bug issue with overall perfomance with the Guild Wars 2

sorry wont risk anything because of one game.

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

It’s risky if you put a HIGH voltage from nothing, like 2.000

But theres no risk if your voltage is 1.038 and you raise it to 1.075 or 1.100.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Sceinna… wow.

Your specs are quite similar to mine and to be honest, I’m surprised you can run the game that smooth. Your reply gave me some hope, though, lol.

But yeah, it’s pretty much like you said. The game itself is at fault here. Some people can run it while others can’t. We just need to wait for ANet to optimize/fix things.

However, we could use an official announcement that something’s being done, but so far we haven’t got any.

I have to be honest though, I tweaked the hell out of my computer and every little bit that could up me with even 1 fps, I did.

I have this nice (but sort of expensive) program called TuneUp Utilities, it works wonders. You have a free trial for 15 days, it improved my fps so much.

I also defragment my harddrive with Guild Wars 2 on it with a special program, which gives Guild Wars 2 the highest loading priority (it basically moves it to the “front” of your harddrive making it load faster), although I haven’t seen much of performance improvements with this.

What did give me a big boost… I used wireless and moved to cable, ever since I started using cable I gained about +5fps in Lion’s Arch, more in PvE zones. Your connection with the Guild Wars servers is really important.

Anyone with a high-end computer shouldn’t really do any of the steps I did, I only did it because of my outdated computer, it helped me. :P

Also make sure every kind of option that allows you to pick ‘high performance’, you should tick..

I’m going to upgrade soon though, my fps is fine in PvE and even the big cities/outposts, but I dropped to 10 fps in WvW today, not really enjoyable, I had a big delay casting my skills and stuff.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: funforums.4850

funforums.4850

turning up voltage IS NOT overclocking, since CLOCK is measured in HERTZ and not in VOLTS.

Nontheless, turning up VOLTAGE without turning up CLOCK is nonsense, since you’re just overheating your video card, as more current is flowing into it, without using it.

And even if you turn up VOLTAGE without turning up CLOCK it will lower your hardware’s lifetime and health.

And, as it wasn’t enough, it WON’T fix your FPS. If there’s inefficiency in the graphics engine, a little overclock won’t help you.

Please ANET, just ANSWER HERE, because people are proposing overclocking solution with mystical powers, resulting in hardware damage only.

Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3.5 GHz – 4GB RAM – GTX 470
Windows 8 Professional

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

Read it again, i said that it not overclocking. Just FIXED the FPS. Like a unlocker.

I confirmed that worked with 3 friends. They all use Nvidia.

They went from 30~35fps to 60+. Not because overclocking, a a little raise in the voltage like that dont damage you GPU.

This “fix” worked with lots of games in the past, including warhammer online.

The engine is not activating the GPU full potential, so raising the voltage a little bit forces it.

(edited by Sawgrim.8471)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Yitsul.8342

Yitsul.8342

I have low FPS 10-30

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

It could explain why i never had any issue. My 560ti has been OC’s to 985mhz @ 1.1v long before GW2 came out. There might just be something to this.

Here a exemple.

Low FPS - [merged]

funforums.4850

Read it again, i said that it not overclocking. Just FIXED the FPS. Like a unlocker.

They went from 30~35fps to 60+. Not because overclocking, a a little raise in the voltage like that dont damage you GPU.

The engine is not activating the GPU full potential, so raising the voltage a little bit forces it.

The engine IS activating my GPU full potential since i’m forcing it via DRIVER, not via OVERVOLTING.
And i’m still having FPS issues, because this game is crappingly CPU bounded, and my VGA is just waiting for my CPU to work.
Overvolting is not a solution, so just dont propose it as a panacea.
If you think it works (with this or with other games) just explain me why.

EDIT: just tried and it didn’t work, as expected.

Windows 8 Professional

(edited by funforums.4850)

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

The engine IS activating my GPU full potential since i’m forcing it via DRIVER, not via OVERVOLTING.
And i’m still having FPS issues, because this game is crappingly CPU bounded, and my VGA is just waiting for my CPU to work.
Overvolting is not a solution, so just dont propose it as a panacea.

Man, some people with the best CPU and GPU are getting 30 fps while me, with a i5 2500k and a 560ti get 60fps+ and i did nothing…
I
it’s not a solution to you case or everyone, but for who have a HIGH end rig and is getting a very low fps, worth a try, it’s safe, a minor voltage increase. Worked with 3 friends.

(edited by Sawgrim.8471)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: PixelArmy.7489

PixelArmy.7489

I cant manage to have more than 30-45 FPS setted all low in Subsampling rendering.
Native: 20-25 FPS (standing still) All low, no reflections, no AA, no Shaders, nothing.

So i checked, i monitored the usage of my CPU and GPU during a game session.

GPU Usage is something like 70-90% and this is kinda ok, but the real problem come with my CPU, the game use only one core of it and only the 10-15%.

Problems came out after the 8th September patch, i’ve tried everything, but nothing fixed it.

I know that my Laptop is not the best, that’s not an Alienware or something like that, but i was capable to run it at release to all mid on +40 FPS.

ATI HD RADEON 6490M (1GB DDR5)
Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2GHz (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost)
8GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium x64

There is a screenshot that show you the 1x core usage.
http://i47.tinypic.com/207okd1.jpg

Attachments:

(edited by PixelArmy.7489)

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

I cant manage to have more than 30-45 FPS setted all low in Subsampling rendering.
20-25 (standing still) All low, no reflections, no AA, no Shaders, nothing.

GPU Usage is something like 70-90% and this is kinda ok, but the real problem come with my CPU, the game use only one core of it and only the 10-15%.

Problems came out after the 8th September patch, i’ve tried everything, but nothing fixed it.

I know that my Laptop is not the best, that’s not an Alienware or something like that, but i was capable to run it at release to all mid on +40 FPS.

8GB RAM

Change your power plan to HIGH PERFOMANCE. Some multi-core CPU’s are parking, losing perfomance after that patch.

Low FPS - [merged]

PixelArmy.7489

8GB RAM

Change your power plan to HIGH PERFOMANCE. Some multi-core CPU’s are parking, losing perfomance after that patch.

That was just setted on High Performance. :\

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Clexzor.6351

Clexzor.6351

I took my 7870 from 1150/1350 1.218v and raised it to 12/1400 with a voltage bump to 1.250 this game gave me a solid boost mainly from the voltage jump was averaging 30 fps in crowded wvw area 50+ now geting 40 fps+ in crowded areas worth a shot for anyone with well ventilated case also i have the msi version with duel fans so never goes above 70c.

good luck clex.

Low FPS - [merged]

funforums.4850

8GB RAM

That was just setted on High Performance. :\

Are you sure you’re not in throttling issues because of heat?

Windows 8 Professional

Low FPS - [merged]

PixelArmy.7489

No, Throttling is at 0% in the monitoring program.

Low FPS - [merged]

funforums.4850

No, Throttling is at 0% in the monitoring program.

Try the latest drivers of AMD ati drivers plus the updated CAP (catalyst application profiles) that they released some days ago, i heard they fixed some FPS problems with ATI cards, as they contains profiles that are optimized for GW2.

Windows 8 Professional

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Beerbash.5207

Beerbash.5207

After having issues and reformatting I kept checking Guild Wars 2 frame rates after every Windows 7 Automatic update and it dropped after a large batch of NET 4 security updates. I rolled back from that and turned off automatic updates in Windows 7 and it fixed it. There is some issue in the dot NET 4 updates that hoses Guild Wars 2 frame rates for certain people. I hate having to turn off Windows Automatic Updates but it is the only fix I have found for myself so far.

Low FPS - [merged]

PixelArmy.7489

The problem is that i play on a HP Laptop so i cant download ’em duo to the incompatibility with AMD Autodetector, the only drivers i can download are from the HP site and they are really outdated, like October of 2011.

Did you know if there is a way to uninstall new drivers on this kind of laptops?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: VisceralMonkey.6128

VisceralMonkey.6128

After having issues and reformatting I kept checking Guild Wars 2 frame rates after every Windows 7 Automatic update and it dropped after a large batch of NET 4 security updates. I rolled back from that and turned off automatic updates in Windows 7 and it fixed it. There is some issue in the dot NET 4 updates that hoses Guild Wars 2 frame rates for certain people. I hate having to turn off Windows Automatic Updates but it is the only fix I have found for myself so far.

This is interesting. Is there way to selectively these updates?

Update: Found this. Might be interesting to see if it does anything.

First, here’s a guide how to remove it. Then, maybe follow up with the tool below to get rid of anything left. Keep in mind, anything you have to needs .net wont run without it. Might be worth checking it out for those who have horrible FPS though.

http://revenmerchantservices.com/post/Remove-net-framework-40.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx

(edited by VisceralMonkey.6128)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Rolo.9248

Rolo.9248

Nontheless, turning up VOLTAGE without turning up CLOCK is nonsense, since you’re just overheating your video card, as more current is flowing into it, without using it.

It isn’t nonsense: increasing voltage makes a cleaner wave-shape; if the current clock is a little too much to be 100% reliable, an increase in voltage can fix that.

Additionally, voltage and current are two separate things. Voltage increase does increase thermal output but not necessarily overheating it, which depends on the cooler attached to it.

-+-

This everything FPS merger eliminates redundant topics but it creates confusion as there are several reasons for low FPS: CPU-limits, GPU limits, game limits; the first two the user can remedy and really can be its own thread and I tried to start a thread that clearly identifies (not guessing) a software limitation.

i5-2500K 4.2GHz | 8GB Mushkin DDR3-2133 | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, GTX580-882/2033
Crucial m4 128GB SSD (64GB SRT cache) | WD 2TB 2002FAEX | Antec Twelve Hundred
When I was your age, I could outrun a centaur…until I took an arrow to the knee

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Beerbash.5207

Beerbash.5207

VisceralMonkey, I would not uninstall .NET if I were you, I merely uninstalled the security patches that Microsoft sent and turned off automatic updates. But yes you can change the setting to Windows Updates to only install what you allow.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: CptBadger.5918

CptBadger.5918

So i was trying to to fix the LOW FPS in a friend’s computer. I Tryed Everything, nothing works. Always getting 30~35 FPS on any setting and area.

GTX 580
Core i5 2500k 4.0Ghz OC
4GB ram

EVGA Precision X has a little voltage slider that is easy and fast to change it.

An Exemple.

His GTX 580 Default voltage is 1.038MV, i changed it to 1.075MV and now hes getting 60+ fps.

Hope it helps!

For the love of all that is holy – STOP posting useless placebo fixes before somebody actually believes it and damages his GPU.

Seriously ? GPU overvoltage ? On a CPU bound game ?

Low FPS - [merged]

VisceralMonkey.6128

VisceralMonkey, I would not uninstall .NET if I were you, I merely uninstalled the security patches that Microsoft sent and turned off automatic updates. But yes you can change the setting to Windows Updates to only install what you allow.

Oh I’ve already done it, I only had 1 program, my razer mouse settings program, using it. I’ll see if it makes any difference before re-installing.

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

GTX 580
Core i5 2500k 4.0Ghz OC
4GB ram

An Exemple.

Hope it helps!

For the love of all that is holy – STOP posting useless placebo fixes before somebody actually believes it and damages his GPU.

Seriously ? GPU overvoltage ? On a CPU bound game ?

Can you read it again?

A i5 2500k is more than enough to run this game.

I got a i5 2500k STOCK + 560ti and im playing with max settings 60 fps max and i did nothing.

My friend with the same CPU but OCed to 4.0 and a 580 was getting 35 fps max until i overvolt his GPU.

It works, worked with 3 friends. It’s worth a try to peopla that has HIGH END CPU AND GPU and still get a low fps.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Clexzor.6351

Clexzor.6351

Most of are talking about WvW man not pve…if ur not geting 60 fps in pve then its ur setup however wvw is another animal try that u wont get 60 fps…lol^^^^^^^

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Optimism.7213

Optimism.7213

My issue is quite weird. Game runs fine but, when I pull up my contact list, my FPS drops tremendously. When I close it, my FPS comes back.

Is this something that’s known or am I the only one having this issue?

Running an AMD Phenom II 720, GTX 460 with the latest drivers (306.23), Intel 120GB SSD, 8GB DDR2 RAM.

This was happening before I updated my video card drivers. Thought the issue would go away after the latest update but it still persists.

Once again, everywhere else it’s fine. Oddly enough it’s only when I pull up my friends list.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: GonzoNeo.4965

GonzoNeo.4965

Well after this weekend, tomorrow Monday will be the sixth day since the last patch that mess the perfomance for many of us, still no fixpatch or at least and answer.

Will be a answer or a explication by arena.net, or will we have to wait more like fools ?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Aevic.9675

Aevic.9675

It’s Strange, because i get 60 fps everywhere i go, i5 2500k +gtx 560ti.

I don’t know what is causing the low fps in good machines.

Now this is something I find extremely odd as I have the exact same set up with barely 60 fps everywhere and at times I can drop to about 30.

That’s really sad. i got 60 fps with the FPS limiter on, 90+ with it off.

Min WvWvW fps is 35

I’d like to update this. It seems changing my bios settings around to optimize my performance more has improved my fps GREATLY. I run at about 90 to 100 fps with everything on high and haven’t dropped below 30. Give it a try if you guys want to. I’m running on an ASUS set up if anyone is wondering. Still I feel some optimizations to the engine are needed. There are hiccups here and there.

(edited by Aevic.9675)

Low FPS - [merged]

VisceralMonkey.6128

Update: Make sure you turn Windows update OFF or it will re-install .net when you aren’t looking.
———————————————-

Wow, here’s something unexpected. After reading a few posts up about removing the latest .net 4 security updates improving performance, I decided to try something similar. In my case, because I use almost no programs that require it, I uninstalled .net using the methods I linked above, and then used the uninstaller program also linked.

My stuttering when turning around, gone. My frame rates in Lions Arch, up by 10-15 fps. My fps in WvW, with everything maxed, now more close to 50 in heavy combat as opposed to the low 30’s. Subjectively, the game feels a LOT smoother.

I won’t claim this will fix you problems, I can only claim that doing it did improve my personal performance on a i5 3570k at 4.5 with a GTX 670 at 1250/3700.

One other thing that’s still too early to tell if it sticks: I’ve had trouble keeping my 670 at max clocks in WvW combat. More specifically, because the game is so CPU dependent, the card clocks down to slower speeds at times (as the 6xx series is supposed too). The problem I’ve had is that after doing this is often gets stuck and doesn’t clock back up. When playing just now, I noticed the card clocking down when no required…and clocking back up in heavy combat scenes as it is supposed to do, without getting stuck. This one I’m still uncertain about, I’ll need more WvW time to determine if it’s fixed. But, the removing .net 4 did improve my performance, in a very measurable way.

If you would like to remove .net, please first make sure you have no critical programs you use that require it, or at least be cognizant of what will stop working when it’s gone. Usually it’s helper programs like the Razer synapse app in my case.

If you’re comfortable removing it, follow these steps:

If removing it gives you no improvement, or you need .net back, just re-install it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Some people have also installed the original package and NOT the updates, which seem to be the culprit, you can try that as well.

I wont promise you a miracle, as we’ve seen, different things seems to work for different people, this just worked well for me.

(edited by VisceralMonkey.6128)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Liniont.3679

Liniont.3679

I randomly get FPS drops and I’m rocking a high end gaming right. I usually get 60 to 70 fps but in some areas it just randomly drops… I’m running the latest drivers and everything else is also up to date… could this be a client issue?

CPU: Intel Core i7-650 Bloomfield 3.06GHz
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 580
RAM: 16gb G.Skill DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1. Sniper Intel Core i7 LGA 1366 X58

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Zelta.6829

Zelta.6829

Overvolting your GPU without overclocking it is simply pointless and stupid. Unless your card is undervolted (i.e. it crashes all the time during 3D, artifacts and causing general instabilities), pushing the voltages will only increase the card’s temperatures.

Please do NOT offer potentially dangerous fixes that simply do not make any sense.

Low FPS - [merged]

Sawgrim.8471

Overvolting your GPU without overclocking it is simply pointless and stupid. Unless your card is undervolted (i.e. it crashes all the time during 3D, artifacts and causing general instabilities), pushing the voltages will only increase the card’s temperatures.

Please do NOT offer potentially dangerous fixes that simply do not make any sense.

It isn’t nonsense: increasing voltage makes a cleaner wave-shape; if the current clock is a little too much to be 100% reliable, an increase in voltage can fix that.

Additionally, voltage and current are two separate things. Voltage increase does increase thermal output but not necessarily overheating it, which depends on the cooler attached to it.

-+-

This everything FPS merger eliminates redundant topics but it creates confusion as there are several reasons for low FPS: CPU-limits, GPU limits, game limits; the first two the user can remedy and really can be its own thread and I tried to start a thread that clearly identifies (not guessing) a software limitation.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Pikachu.2569

Pikachu.2569

I might give this a try.

I’m pretty sure it’s CPU related with some of these FPS issues.

I have a Q9300 OC’ed to 3ghz and it runs around 30fps on 1680×1050.

Video card is a GTX 680 4GB.

What’s really funny is that on surround mode with 3 identical monitors, I get the SAME 30fps with everything on high. If I want 60fps, I guess a CPU upgrade would need to be in order.

Wow, here’s something unexpected. After reading a few posts up about removing the latest .net 4 security updates improving performance, I decided to try something similar. In my case, because I use almost no programs that require it, I uninstalled .net using the methods I linked above, and then used the uninstaller program also linked.

My stuttering when turning around, gone. My frame rates in Lions Arch, up by 10-15 fps. My fps in WvW, with everything maxed, now more close to 50 in heavy combat as opposed to the low 30’s. Subjectively, the game feels a LOT smoother.

I won’t claim this will fix you problems, I can only claim that doing it did improve my personal performance on a i5 3570k at 4.5 with a GTX 670 at 1250/3700.

One other thing that’s still too early to tell if it sticks: I’ve had trouble keeping my 670 at max clocks in WvW combat. More specifically, because the game is so CPU dependent, the card clocks down to slower speeds at times (as the 6xx series is supposed too). The problem I’ve had is that after doing this is often gets stuck and doesn’t clock back up. When playing just now, I noticed the card clocking down when no required…and clocking back up in heavy combat scenes as it is supposed to do, without getting stuck. This one I’m still uncertain about, I’ll need more WvW time to determine if it’s fixed. But, the removing .net 4 did improve my performance, in a very measurable way.

If you would like to remove .net, please first make sure you have no critical programs you use that require it, or at least be cognizant of what will stop working when it’s gone. Usually it’s helper programs like the Razer synapse app in my case.

If you’re comfortable removing it, follow these steps:

If removing it gives you no improvement, or you need .net back, just re-install it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Some people have also installed the original package and NOT the updates, which seem to be the culprit, you can try that as well.

I wont promise you a miracle, as we’ve seen, different things seems to work for different people, this just worked well for me.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Cbuzz.5083

Cbuzz.5083

Those with GTX6** series give this a shot. Gets rid of the stupid downclocking so your gpu is running at max p-state clocks 100% of the time while gaming.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1267918/guide-nvidia-inspector-gtx670-680-disable-boost-fixed-clock-speed-undervolting

I setup a batch file for gaming that sets clocks/volts/power limit ect… I did & it makes a pretty big difference in HEAVY WvW which is the only time my fps drop below 60.

i7 3770k@4.8Ghz / AIR
GTX 6GB Titan@1160Mhz
3007WFP@2560x16000

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: DreamCrusher.7408

DreamCrusher.7408

Just to prove what i wrote earlier here
On top left corner – each CPU core usage, average CPU usage and GPU usage
Standing after res (had to take screens in windowed mode, but results are same in full screen) – GPU usage 58%, FPS 30:
http://i.imgur.com/4K8m7.jpg
and during fight – GPU usage 21%, FPS 9:
http://i.imgur.com/VIz57.jpg

(edited by DreamCrusher.7408)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: xXxSAGExXx.2356

xXxSAGExXx.2356

hey Grinchey this is my bus interface PCI-E 3.0x 16 @x16 1.1
please replie asap if u can

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Cbuzz.5083

Cbuzz.5083

xXxSAGExXx.2356 : Did you patch your mobo to PCI-E 3.0?

Click the little question mark next to 16 @x16 1.1 then start render test. Your PCI-E should be PCI-E 2.0 unless you patched it from Nvidia.

i7 3770k@4.8Ghz / AIR
GTX 6GB Titan@1160Mhz
3007WFP@2560x16000

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Raldun.3198

Raldun.3198

5~25 fps, and i’ve monitored gpu and cpu…. gpu goes at 100% normally, cpu is at 10~20% at best and gw2 is the only game w/ this issue.
using an i7 2600, gigabyte HD7750 and 8gb ram…..

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Rosh.1372

Rosh.1372

Looks like a standard PCI-E 3.0x slot running in idle. Do as Cbuzz says and if it doesn’t say PCI-E 3.0x 16 @x16 3.0 then something is up there.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Grinchey.8142

Grinchey.8142

On best appearance settings, @ 1600×900 res, I get around 35-60 FPS (average 45) in the Charr, Human, Sylvari and Asura Areas (it can spike up to around 80 or 100 but not too often depending on the exact spot), and I average around 85 FPS in the Norn area. In a WvW battle for example, I will get approximately 20-35 FPS. In addition, if I am in a spot where I am getting 110 FPS or so, I will have 99% GPU usage but if I am in WvW getting 20FPS usage will be around 30%. Why is this?
My specs:
Core i5 2400 – (Turbo boosted to 3.8 GHZ)
GTX 560 TI
4GB DDR3
Asus Z77 Chipset Motherboard.
Nvidia Driver Version: 306.23
Any opinion on whether this performance is okay or not is appreciated.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: dacooli.6712

dacooli.6712

GTX 680 15-25 fps in WvW. Anet, FIX IT.

Low FPS - [merged]

xXxSAGExXx.2356

hey Grinchey this is my bus interface PCI-E 3.0x 16 @x16 1.1

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Skyliner.7436

Skyliner.7436

Dear Anet lead developers; This is for you:
http://tinyurl.com/9jvrkitten

You REALLY ought to read that.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Skyliner.7436

Skyliner.7436

Dear Anet lead developers, this is for you:
Efficient Performance Programming Techniques

shhh, it’s OK, I know ….

Low FPS - [merged]

xXxSAGExXx.2356

hi, i recently bought a new computer, for the purposes of playing gw2 on high quality but for some reason when i max out quality settings my FPS drop below 10. Does this have anything to do with me using a n300 usb dongle on my computer. Here are the specs of my computer also when i play diablo 3, lol and other games my settings are maxed and everything is fine but wif gw2 my graphics seem poorer compared to ppl with not as good computers as me also my fps when go over 10
AsRock Z77- Pro3 intel Z77
1155/4xDDR3/SATA3/USB3/HDMI/GLAN/RAID ATX Motherboard
Intel BX80637153570 i5-3570 3.4/3.8GHZ LGA1155 IVY Bridge
Boxed CPU Cores 4/6MB
Kingston HyperX 8g Kit(4Gx2) DDR3 1600
Seagate 3.5 Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 SATA3 7200rpm
64MB Cache Hard Disk
Thermaltake TR – 700PCAU TR2 700Watt. 80+Bronze PSU
Antec DF-85 Dark fleet Gaming Case No PSU
Gigabyte 2gb GTX660Ti PCI-E VGA card