ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 1 March 2013

130226-000474 Resolved
130228-001650 Resolved
130227-000512 Asked for review today
130222-001178 Asked for review today
130221-001329 Asked for review today
130226-001538 As explained, we cannot work with someone who is not the account owner and testimonials are not of value but you friends’ tickets are being reviewed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: AmFah.5974

AmFah.5974

hey,

i cant send emails atm so i asked the support something about the forum.

130208-000477
Updated
02/07/2013

still waitin for an answer :0

kitten u anet! (’Y’Y’)^_^(’Y’Y’)

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Friend lost access to his account. Did what support said to do, but has not had access restored yet. It’s been 3 days.

130301-000580

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

hey,

130208-000477
Updated
02/07/2013

This is a forum issue and must be discussed with the forum moderation team.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 4 March 2013

130301-000580 Resolved

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Cresendous.6051

Cresendous.6051

I’m posting on behalf of my friend.
Dear Galie Gray,
We have yet to get a response about our account being terminated for account theft. Please re evaluate this incident, the guy who sent us the money has made a ticket to vouch for us that we are clearly innocent – ticket number: 130226-001538. It’s been 2 weeks since we played this game and we would really like a satisfactory explanation and hopefully by this weekend , we can get to back to the game. Thank You so much.
IDs: Sparktacus and Aristotle
Tickets:130227-000512 and 130222-001178.

AmFah.5974

hey,

130208-000477
Updated
02/07/2013

This is a forum issue and must be discussed with the forum moderation team.

so i cant contact the forum team via a support ticket?

im just wondering why the support doesnt tell me what to do instead they ignore my

ticket ._.

im not angry, just want to know if i can stop checking my support acc =]

Posted by: KiMoChiiX.2589

KiMoChiiX.2589

#130306-000611
i can’t buy a gem with my credit card.i did everything but it’s still not working

Posted by: jmv.2305

jmv.2305

I’m posting for my friend because he can’t log in to the forums. He sent a ticket about a week ago.
#130223-002513

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

#130306-000611
i can’t buy a gem with my credit card.i did everything but it’s still not working

This ticket is just a few hours old, and we ask that forum members use this thread for issues that have not been resolved in three days.

I note that you have received an explanation of the situation, and that appears to be as much as the team can do for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I’m posting for my friend because he can’t log in to the forums. He sent a ticket about a week ago.
#130223-002513

He was sent a response on February 23rd. If he did not receive that response, please ask him to check Junk and Spam folders, and verify that his email is still secure. He can update the ticket via the support website, if he desires.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 6 March 2013

130223-002513 Response sent 2/23. He should update the ticket if he did not receive that reply.
130306-000611 Response sent today.
130208-000477 Send an email today to ask that you be sent a response
130227-000512 Ownership of the account(s) is unclear; CS is unable to help further.
130222-001178 Ownership of the account(s) is unclear; CS is unable to help further.
130221-001329 Ownership of the account(s) is unclear; CS is unable to help further.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

AmFah.5974

130208-000477 has been resolved

ty for the work Gaile

(edited by AmFah.5974)

Posted by: NateAlluran.4891

NateAlluran.4891

Heya Gaile, got my account hacked a few days back (hacker got access to my email as well, doh!), got access back and changed passwords with support’s help quite quickly but found out the hacker quite thoroughly ravished my account. Requested a restore and was answered that my ticked is being escalated for further assistance, it’s been three days since with no update on support’s part.

I don’t think there’s an issue with account ownership (I provided s/n & paypal receipt) and viewing ip’s should clearly show when the ips located in Chine logged in, I know a restore is not a step taken lightly so I’m trying to be patient but wondering about the holdup.

Anyway, any help or further info would be appreciated.
Ticket number is – 130304-002028

PS
The email in question was used for nothing but gw since 2005 (that was the reason I allowed myself to be lax in security and keep it on the same pw :-\), so I’m a bit baffled as to how the hackers got hold of it…I run a tight enough computer security-wise so I’m pretty certain it’s not a keylogger/trojan.

EDIT
Have since updated my ticket and had support respond. Hopefully will be resolved by the time you read this, Gaile.
Thanks anyway, your work here (and in other places) is simply priceless.

(edited by NateAlluran.4891)

Posted by: Timid stone.9234

Timid stone.9234

Dear Gaile Gray:
My friend’s accout has been determinated for “modifying or tampering the game” 3 months ago. Can you please help my friend out? He hasn’t done anything to modify or even tamper the game. He didn’t even know it was possible. I too was surprised when he got banned for it because I also didn’t know this was possible. He usually has a high latency when he plays. I know him in real life and he always stay at home and play game with his friends and works hard for everything. He really enjoy this game. He did submit many tickets and aways got the “automated replies”and he had no idear about it.He made another support account and he got the same reply on both his main and the other account. Please help him Gaile! Thank you very much!
His account name is: rose.2759
Ticket #: 1121229-001169
Ban Date was around December 20, 2012

Posted by: Hieiurameshi.8069

Hieiurameshi.8069

My buddy was banned for tampering which I know for a fact he doesn’t do. He just got the game a couple of weeks ago. Here is the incident number. It has been over three days.

[Incident: 130308-001310]

His account name is Ecks.2843
Ban date was March 8th 2013

Appreciate any reply I get.

(edited by Hieiurameshi.8069)

Posted by: storeroom.9576

storeroom.9576

[Incident: 130309-000603] Resolved.
Thank you Gaile Gray and the support team

(edited by storeroom.9576)

Posted by: Hsueh.9708

Hsueh.9708

my ticket number is 130309-001102
i need new serial code to play game
plz…thanks

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Updated: 12 March 2013

130309-000603 Resolved
130208-000477 Resolved – thanks for posting!
130308-001310 Under review
130304-002028 Updated today
130309-001102 You were not charged for the game. You need to purchase the game and add the serial code to your account.
121229-001169  Final answer given in December. You have submitted a dozen tickets, but the account was closed and will remain closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Dragonbon.6289

Dragonbon.6289

I am not sure that i recieved a response. just wondering if it has something to do with hotmail.

Posted by: foxdat.8927

foxdat.8927

i can not create new character
i choose nord necro and after i finish creation game send me back to main screen nothing happaned
but if i choose random creation – im in game with too i did not like

i try repair, uninstall, reinstall
i try make other characters, nothing

pleese help

Posted by: busus.1403

busus.1403

Hi, i am posting on behalf of my friend, as well as my guild. He submitted a ticket about a month ago regarding closure of his account due to tampering with the game files. That ticket has since been closed, and recently he has submitted a new ticket regarding the same issue.

He is adamant that he has not done anything to tamper with the game files. Our guild, a group of RL friends miss playing GW2 with him. He was offered by one of us to play his account, but was hesitant to do so for the fear of getting his account banned for the same reason. He doesn’t know how his account got banned for tampering with the game files, and has decided to not take any risks. However, he really wants to play the game again. As friends for many years, we understand him to be the kind not to cheat. Furthermore, he is already rather satisfied with his characters. He just wants to be able to do stuff in game with us again, as a group.

The ticket has not been reviewed for at least 3 days. The ticket number is 130317-000431. I understand that the ticket is a ‘Duplicate’, but, as customers playing since last year, we sincerely hope this issue could be looked into again. Should any other detail be required, please do not hesitate to request that from us. Thank you for your time.

-Born of Shadows

Posted by: Cresendous.6051

Cresendous.6051

Dear moderators,
its been weeks since me and my brother in law have been playing guild wars 2 and we are wrongfully terminated for involving in account theft. The guy who sent us the money has made a ticket to vouch for us that we are clearly innocent, ticket number:#130314-000288 , and we have sent a lot of tickets to the support team but was determined as duplicate and so we decided to post it on the forums but received warning and was told to contact the support team.Unfortunately, the last ticket i have sent was referred as a duplicate. We really would want to play this game so much and we paid tons of money for it , there are limits to being prudent but we will NEVER INVOLVE in account theft. PLEASE HELP US!

ID: Sparktacus and Aristotle
Ticket number:
130314-000334 and 130222-001178.

Posted by: vrs.1478

vrs.1478

Hello
ID : vrs.1478
Ticket : 130319-001510

My account was hacked and ticked was sent 19.3.2013 i recieved a mail response the same day . Since then i got no other messages i just wanted an update if possible . Thanks in advance

Posted by: Kendra Nightwind.8734

Kendra Nightwind.8734

Gaile;

This is in reference to ticket number: 130105-002862.
I finally got a single authentication e-mail, which naturally led me into thinking that the issue was fixed. The e-mail was several hours old before I noticed it but I tried to use the link contained in the e-mail. The authentication server told me that a follow up e-mail was dispatched to my e-mail address (it has yet to arrive) and I need to re-authenticate before I could log into to do my dailies. After several attempts I ended up disabling e-mail authenication again, which caused an error. It took about two hours to be able to log in again.
I still have high hopes that I will be able to reactive e-mai authenication. Any ideas as to how soon that might happen?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 1 April 2013

130105-002862 Apologies for the delay. I followed up today to try to get more information.
130319-001510 Ticket was updated today. Please review
130317-000431 Final answer given last month. The account will not be reinstated.
130314-000334 Final answer given last month. The account will not be reinstated.
130222-001178 Final answer given last month. The account will not be reinstated.
Dragonbon.6289 I need a ticket number in order to review this.
foxdat.8927 I need a ticket number in order to review this.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: suez.7309

suez.7309

Hello, my friend’s account terminated due to “tampering” with the game. But he didn’t used bots or whatever this means. He has only one hero lvl 80 on acc, and only about 20 gold on it. He didn’t play in months since release and started to play in february (1-2 hours of pvp or dungeons with friends per day or two). He asked support about what did he use, but got no answer except “The Guild Wars 2 Support Team takes extraordinary care to avoid mistakes. They use multiple detection methods. Any data collected by automated methods are reviewed by the most experienced members of the team.” Can u recheck his acc, because I assure you, he didn’t use nothing illegal or reply to him about his “crime”? I wrote this all, because he can’t start a thread due to his ban. This is his tag: Toymaster.6287.

130319-000656 ticket number

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

Hey, my friend has had a ticket open for 7 days and its still not resolved, would love to get a reply so he can get his account back thanks.
Ticket id: 130327-001576

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

Posted by: ReiKen.9783

ReiKen.9783

Hello Gaile – could you help my friend re-review his ticket?
That’s weird – I’m not sure what he did but we always do PVP, some Fractals and he some farming.. I only knew that he is using a program for tunneling services but does that count for modifying or tampering the game? But for sure its not that because I saw this thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/tunneling-services-pingzapper-battleping

“Your Guild Wars 2 account has been closed for modifying or tampering with the game”
ticket# 130404-000654

Thanks,
Ken

Posted by: JTan.1687

JTan.1687

friend account wrongly banned please check it out
130404-000654

Super Mang Jose,Naomi j,Chzerie,Despicable Me
Champion Genius, Legionnaire, Paragon, Hunter, Illusionist,Phantom,Magus.
Undercoverism[UC]

Posted by: Drakoger.2170

Drakoger.2170

I submitted my ticket on 3/28 and I haven’t received a reply yet. When I tried logging into the game for the first time since launch I was told that my account had been permanently terminated for assisting with gold or item sales. I looked at my account and there were a couple IP addresses from Taiwan and Japan that shouldn’t have been there, so I removed them and changed my password. I’d appreciate if my account could be restored, or at the very least reactivated. Thank you.

Incident: 130328-002456

Attachments:

Posted by: Anthemius.7395

Anthemius.7395

Hello~ I submitted a ticket on behalf of my friend. Reason was not able to log in because ‘Your Free Trial Account Is Currently Inactive’. She assured me that she paid a full price for it.

I was informed that she has to submit the ticket in person. She has done it and it has been 3 days. It would be great if you could update me on the status of the account or resolve the matter. Thanks!~

Ticket number:130405-000618

Posted by: thebenong.2094

thebenong.2094

Hi Gaile,

Hope you’re doing well.

I would like to submit for a review my brother’s ticket 130404-001167.

I also would like to suggest that for this review, if possible, to please assume temporarily that my brother is innocent of the tampering charge. I believe this mindset will help lead to the real problem causing the false positive result. My brother is more than willing to supply you with necessary follow up information you may need to get to the root of the problem.

The reason for the ban is allegedly modifying and tampering with the game. Neither my brother, nor I, nor my other brother who also owns a copy of GW2, have the motivation or the expertise to tamper or modify the game. We are casual players who play GW2 as a way to keep in touch as we are in 3 different countries.

I know that it’s very clear in these forums that a player vouching for another’s innocence does not carry very much weight, if at all. However, I still would like to try one last time for our benefit (we get to play together again); for ArenaNet’s (I raise the likelihood of either a. your monitoring system coming up with false positives that unjustly ban loyal and legitimate players, or b. corrupted data in the March 26th patch that caused my brother’s account, and maybe others more, to be flagged as ‘tampering’ with the game); and for other fellow players (who may be falsely accused in the future and also lose their accounts because of it).

For me personally (and other players in a similar situation may feel the same way), the fear of playing GW2 and investing time and money in it, and then having it all taken away with false positive monitoring system takes away any motivation for continuing to play GW2.

Warm regards.

Posted by: storeroom.9576

storeroom.9576

Ticket Number : 130411-000496

Resolved. Thank you Gaile and the support team

(edited by storeroom.9576)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 12 April 2013

130319-001510 Resolved
130328-002456 Apologies — this was closed in error! I have pinged the team leads to get attention ASAP
130411-000496 Under review
130105-002862 Asked for another review today
130319-000656 Final answer provided March 29th. The account will remain closed
130404-001167 Final answer provided April 8. The account will remain closed.
130404-000654 Final answer provided April 8. The account will remain closed.
130327-001576 Final answer provided April 3. This account is closed due to disputed ownership. It will remain closed.
130405-000618 As the team has explained, we can only assist the account owner.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Posting for a friend.

Ticket number: 130411-000066

This is the third time he has been wrongfully banned. He lives in China and often uses an SSH tunnel (proxy) to connect because of lag, so he tends to get unfairly targeted :/

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Posted by: MobiuS.6394

MobiuS.6394

Ticket: 130411-000066

Again, a wrongful ban on our friend. His previous tickets had responses stating that this wouldn’t happen again and it was the fault of a GM for not even bothering to check before banning the account.

We’re a bit concerned about the protocol on banning accounts.

Posted by: Uplink.5301

Uplink.5301

Posting for my girlfriend this is the

Ticket: 130417-000161

We arnt sure whats going on and the two responses wont even help us she deff not been botting as she JUST had her laptop repaired.

Posted by: pchow.1956

pchow.1956

ty

thank you for your time

(edited by pchow.1956)

Posted by: Than Mazus.6239

Than Mazus.6239

Hello Gaile,

Ticket: 130417-000325

Per this thread (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Gold-items-missing-after-GW-connection-error/first#post1855712) and the 2 others I posted in the ticket, several people are having the same issue regarding losing dungeon rewards due to being kicked out of the game while exiting the dungeon.

In regards to your first post in that thread, my missing items, money, and tokens have not shown up yet either.

I feel that the responses I have received indicate that the comments I’m leaving are not being read. This is not a random outage on my side, nor is it an isolated incident for all of the people involved.

Thanks

Posted by: Sherlock.4736

Sherlock.4736

Hello Gaile,
Ticket: 130414-000780
I was told that I qualify for a refund on gems and was instructed to destroy the item that I got by mistake. I have already destroyed that but I have yet to receive the refunded gems.

Posted by: metra.9761

metra.9761

Hi,

My incident number is 130419-001728 & 130422-000366

Sorry for the two incident numbers, I made the second one when I saw that the first one was closed with no reply.

The Problem: I was playing the game normally like everyone else, then all of a sudden my account got blocked for selling gold/items for real world money. The thing I think may have caused this to happen was that I tried to send a stack of ectos to my boyfriend so he could get an item in the game that he wanted. He didn’t have all the items needed so he returned the ectos to me. A little while later, I get kicked out of the game and my account terminated for “engaging in or assisting with the sales of gold/items for real world money.” I couldn’t believe my eyes… I did no such thing.

I trade items and gold with my boyfriend on a regular basis in the game, which i’m sure you can see if you look at the logs. We play together almost everyday and we are in the same guild. I did not engage in any illegal activity so I submitted a support ticket on Friday and it is now Monday and I have had no response, except that my ticket was “Closed” with no reply and no resolution.

I am very frustrated at the lack of care a serious ticket like this should be getting. I’m not even able to post from my own account because it’s blocked on the forums as well as on the game! I had to use my boyfriend’s account but just imagine that I didn’t have another account to use to get help from the forums with…This is ridiculous.

I am posting to get help as soon as possible on this issue because I have still not received any replies. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU READ THIS

Attachments:

(edited by metra.9761)

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Copying this on behalf of a friend, from this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Perma-Banned-for-exploit-merged/page/6#post1879824130420-000121

There’s a player affected by this ban, that already had two answers with no reasons at all, from the support team in spanish: they just say that “the account is banned and no further questions regarding this account will be answered. Any other issues opened will be closed without answer.” I think that’s really far from a “clear answer”.
He cannot post in the forums because of the ban, and asks me to do so in his behalf. How can he write to get an explanation of what went wrong? He’s mainly a WvW player, well known and respected in the spanish community, and of course never used any kind of alteration of the client.
Could it be that the spanish support team are not following the same guidelines for unbanning/answering the players in this case? The user is Moss.9018 and the ticket number 130420-000121. How can he get a clear answer?
Thanks in advance for your attention.

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

Posted by: Than Mazus.6239

Than Mazus.6239

Hello Gaile,
Ticket: 130417-000325

This has actually now been closed without ANY further communication! My issue was not addressed, not solved, and apparently, not taken seriously either. Please provide me with some news.

Thanks.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 24 April 2013

130420-000121 Resolved
130414-000780 Resolved
130411-000066 Resolved
130417-000161 Resolved
130419-001728; 130422-000366 Will be resolved today. (But please be aware that you closed the ticket; we did not do it and it didn’t happen automatically.)
130417-000325 As the agent explained, this is under review by our Live Response Team
130417-000325 A full answer was given in the ticket on 4/17. I know you’re not happy with the response, but a detailed answer was given.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Xerlyph.3829

Xerlyph.3829

Ticket submitted on the 20th, has just been closed today on the 24th with no reply.
Reference ID: 130420-002476

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Reference ID: 130422-002287

Ticket submitted on the 22nd, has just been closed today on the 28th with no reply.
It has happened many times in the past.

Posted by: Krundle.4920

Krundle.4920

130429-000143

My ticket is not three days old, but frankly, I’m not going to wait three days to be able to login and play the game.

If you can’t provide me what I’ve paid for in a timely manner, then I want my money back. Plain and simple. This is Sim City all over again and it’s unacceptable.

ISSUE:

My account has not been hacked. I’m able to change my password and login to my account on the website, the whole nine yards.

What I cannot do, is login to the game client. It gives me a generic, nondescript, and user unfriendly error message, “There’s been an error. Contact Support”

MY TROUBLESHOOTING:

I set up email authentication.
I changed my password.
I’ve cleared my cache.

(all while my GF sits next to me and plays without issue on the other account that we set up last night)

I’ve been looking forward to this weekend for a while now and it’s turned into a stressful Sunday of unnecessary troubleshooting..

Thanks in advance for your help,

-Chris

(edited by Krundle.4920)

Posted by: Astar.1259

Astar.1259

Below is my original post. I have cut & pasted it here. I am reposting it in this section because I am looking to obtain some assistance. The Ticket Number 130423-000225 is for my husband’s account and this post is in regard’s to his account. he cannot post on here or log in because his account is banned. Please read my below post. In all sincerely, my husband has not now or ever used any type of 3rd party software and his account being banned for such is an Error. I have no idea how such things are figured out nor am I looking to find out but I am sincerely asking for this matter to be reviewed by a senior staff associate or anyone who can take a very clear look at what caused his account to be Banned. We have run and re-run several different virus checkers and malicious software tools and absolutely nothing is showing up on his computer. My husband plays very methodically and has a set routine he does everyday before beginning his dailies but as for having some type of secondary software program that plays for him – Absolutely not. Please review this matter one last time. We are both at a loss and honestly do not understand what could possibly have caused this unless some type of hack / hacking / compromise (?) took place on his account – and if that is possible then we are very concerned as to what personal information could have been obtained -if you believe that is what happened, could you at least inform us of such so we can take the computer in to be professionally cleaned by a computer technician. I can understand if you cannot speak to me about this matter, however, you have his email, phone number an all other contact information and can follow-up directly with him through its use. Below is my initial email. Thank you for your help.

I was advised below to edit this post and add the Ticket Number which is: 130423-000225. Thank you – I would like for Senior Staff to help us and review this.

As stated above, my husband and I are completely at a loss with regard to a permanent ban received on my husband’s account as a result of what we are informed is “using an illegal third party program”. Yes, we have submitted an appeal / request for assistance and the replies received are somewhat generic. Basically we are told the following:

“This account has been closed for using an illegal third-party program. I want you to know that we take great care when analyzing accounts prior to termination. We are both diligent and conservative in determining which accounts are using these programs, and we only terminate an account after we are certain that such use has occurred. "

Ok – fine but in all honesty we do not have any third-party programs, no macro programs, nothing – absolutely nothing of the sort and there is nothing “hidden or lurking” on the computer that we can find. We have checked the computer for malicious software & viruses, along with searching for anything out of the ordinary running in the background and we come up with zilch. Is it possible that the account has somehow been compromised? Is it possible that someone else can take control of the account remotely and do, whatever it is that was done to cause this violation, without our knowledge? My husband is “fit to be tied”. He’s a bundle of frustration because he feels that the replies we received don’t provide answers to help us figure out what has happened. He’s deflated like a punch in the stomach, because of all the time he has spent working on his characters, leveling, getting gear, doing dailies, etc. And as I said, I’m completely at a loss. Yes, we can purchase another game code and start over again but what if this happens again? Can something, some sort of software, be hidden on the computer causing this problem?

We really, sincerely would appreciate help in getting this figured out. If his account is not to be restored – then so be it – while my husband may have a hard time understanding and accepting that, I can, but what I can’t understand is how do we make sure that this “instance/ violation” does not repeat or occur on our other account/my account, when we have no knowledge of its existence or cause? We have the ticket number, email correspondence, etc., so that information is available but what I am really in need of is someone that can take the time to look into this matter, help us understand and troubleshoot what has taken place, so that we can find the root of this problem (program/software?) and have it resolved/removed so that it does not reoccur. Thank you

Posted by: Mavisiyah.4218

Mavisiyah.4218

130428-001608

i just bought gw2 last week, a few days later my brother and my cousin started. it was quite ok since that moment. i was in WvW and suddenly i disconnected from game, when i try to connect i get error about 3rd-Party Programs, Multi-Boxing, or Macros… it past 2 days and still no repy my ticket. I can’t believe that happens and still i can’t talk anyone who can help me. i have no idea that why i banned. i’m waiting a reason, a proof that i did such a bad things… there is no reason even i started so early but i banned even it didn’t past a week.

edit: it’s my brother account, i can’t log into the forum.