Some ANET interfered with our GvG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I’d go with “Exagger-gate” because all I see is “zomg world is falling down because someone said something I don’t like”, but that’s just me.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in WvW

Posted by: Zergs.9715

Zergs.9715

And here’s the reason why every game should have pvp server. Dev obviously thinks that they are needlessly taking up precious little players wvw allows in. If there were pvp server these things would never happen.

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

I would like all PPT warriors and other kittens who care about WvW score and upgrading keeps to leave this post, and dont post at all . (Wish you could leave WvW too ,but oh well) .
This is just kittened, WvW team says they look at the forums and they do, but its same as if you saw someone beating up an old lady and dont do anything about it. YOU are not the smartest developers, we have players who are 10 times smarter than you and would do your job better, if they got the chance. You are suposed to make the game for us, for our fun, not in your own vision . Make it how we like it, but just edit the unbalanced things.
Devon said it himself: “I’ve made it a personal goal to improve the experience for playing alts in WvW. And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.”
Why not acc wide? Just because every 60 seconds in Africa passes 1 minute? No , lets give WXP to farming kittens who will just buy the loot bags and get it like that, lets not make it so you actualy get WXP by playing WvW.

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

(edited by war.3790)

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Where are the outrageous things he said? I want to be outraged but I can’t be because nothing bad was said and your little Train v Train™ “esport” was never interrupted.

in WvW

Posted by: Lilerictv.9806

Lilerictv.9806

Poor op got infracted

Unreal Aussies [uA] http://unrealaussies.com/
Join the GvG community at http://gw2gvg.com

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I don’t think I’ve ever actually agreed with you before, Preacher. Even right back to beta on the guru forums. But here I think you’re being pretty kitten accurate.

The fact people are describing him as “Trolling the GvG” because he stood in a certain spot, is hilarious. Saying he was disrespectful and being a jerk in those screenshots – it’s interesting how quickly people forget the comments that were whispered to the dev before they knew who he was.

As for posts about PPT being “meaningless” – in the context of it’s not real life, they are meaningless. But they are meaningful as long as anyone has interest in them, and several people still do. Hell if the reason claimed for GvGing was that the PPT was too high due to imbalance, then perhaps that’s the fault of community objecting to ‘repetitive matchups’, the entire reason they were repetitive was because they were as balanced as could be.

Players stack servers, players create queues, players create imbalance (other than class related ones).

This thread is hilarious, and I commend the dev. Not because I dislike GvG (couldn’t give a crap about it though), but because I think dev’s need to be straight with people and just say “We aren’t doing it, get over it” rather than trying to be cautious.

I would like all PPT warriors and other kittens who care about WvW score and upgrading keeps to leave this post, and dont post at all . (Wish you could leave WvW too ,but oh well) .

So anyone who enjoys the game mode for how it was designed should stop playing it and GTFO? Good logic.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

How did we get from “this is my story”, to being strapped to a chair and having a funnel rammed into our mouths to be force-fed whatever garbage comes out.

in WvW

Posted by: LimeTwyst.7039

LimeTwyst.7039

From the perspective of an active ppt focused player that respects the GvG scene:

I am appalled at the unprofessional say chat from the dev.

I was a GW1 GvG nut and I have only gotten the chance to participate in one GW2 GvG and I even lost garri once because reinforcements couldn’t get in the map to support my team due to a GvG going on. BUT BUT BUT! I totally respect the love for GvG. The adrenaline rush is entirely different than the tactical strategy of standard wvw.

But s/tPvP is no substitute when you don’t have the option to look as bad-ack in the mists as you do in wvw. I remember obs mode in GW1 watching the top guilds beat on each other and wondering when the heck they had time to get FOW armor and tormented shields.

The top players cared about looking awesome while they battled.

Is the light clicking yet?

GW2 Solution: Obtain an armor in pve? Unlock it like you used to unlock skills for pvp. Now players can gear up and look and feel just as freakin awesome in pvp as they do in pve/wvw.

LT | Ellti Doomfang | Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Preacher is just mad GvG got more attention from the players than the sPvP which is one of the game mode in GW2. Let him be with his rage.

in WvW

Posted by: Melkiah.2496

Melkiah.2496

That’s not the problem about GvGing in sPvP Lime
sPvP is a bad choice because of how stats combinations are limited, not to mention the max player cap of arenas and the maps layout themselves

Melkiah Soulreaper
VII Guild
Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: booker.5471

booker.5471

I only see a couple of things wrong here myself. The players are rude and are trying to do things that aren’t in the game. If you want to do that, keep asking for it and maybe you will eventually get it. Otherwise leave it alone. Also if someone is just watching or standing around, leave them alone. They are not bothering you so there is no reason for you to bother them. The only thing I think the Dev did wrong is he should have let them kill him and perma banned everyone involved. End of discussion. Players like the ones involved in this, ruin this game for real players. They will probably add something for GVG eventually as part of one of these upgrades they do every 2 weeks. Doing that, they are going to run out of ideas pretty fast so they are most likely holding out on that for when they do since so many seem to want it. If they don’t add it, go back to WOW and quit trying to ruin this game because it isn’t WOW. And leave the Devs alone. You wouldn’t have any game to whine about if it wasn’t for them.

in WvW

Posted by: Ihales.3820

Ihales.3820

I laugth and continue to laugth at attempting to bring “SPVP” to wvw – which basically GvG is. Its on same level of stupidity as people making “duelling areas” in Age of Conan and complaining when someone comes and kills them – thats open pvp for you. And similarly, you are not in position to complaint if anyone interfers with your GvG since by all means – you are legally abusing the gameplay mode (while i agree though, at current point: harm from it is mostly unexistent. This however was quite different before and a reason why such rules exist)

You mean sPvP things like Orbs and Orbs buffs which are exactly same as sPvP? Or do you mean PvD which is exactly best way how to play sPvP – avoid enemy? Or do you mean keeps with tons of arrowcarts – like point defender in sPvP? Problem is that in GW2 isn’t really PvP because you are more rewarded for other things (killing NPC, avoiding enemy to flip objectives without fight) and same thing is in sPvP.
1point/sec/objective or 5points/kill. If you are unable to kill and finish enemy in 5 seconds you are loosing points so why even bother? When tanky player meets tanky player they won’t be able to kill each other unless one of them sacrifice part of his tankiness for more damage. When he does this he becomes more vulnerable so enemy tanky player will do almost same damage as he does because he is not so tanky anymore. But that is off-topic.
The point is you want to punish people for doing PvP in PvP area instead of PvD.

in WvW

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

But they are meaningful as long as anyone has interest in them, and several people still do.

I dare you to find me one person in the game who cares about PPT. And when I say ‘cares’ I mean, would continue to play for PPT even if all rewards were removed. No champion bags for killing lords, no WxP, no ascended materials, no experience, no karma, no gold. Absolutely no incentive but the PPT. Find me that person, and that person does care about PPT.

Because I’m rather inclined to think that the people upset about GvG are more upset about having their karma trains stolen away.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Coffee.7058

Coffee.7058

But they are meaningful as long as anyone has interest in them, and several people still do.

I dare you to find me one person in the game who cares about PPT. And when I say ‘cares’ I mean, would continue to play for PPT even if all rewards were removed. No champion bags for killing lords, no WxP, no ascended materials, no experience, no karma, no gold. Absolutely no incentive but the PPT. Find me that person, and that person does care about PPT.

Because I’m rather inclined to think that the people upset about GvG are more upset about having their karma trains stolen away.

I am that person. I have everything I need in the game. I play because I like blowing people up on my engineer.

Team Peenk

in WvW

booker.5471

I only see a couple of things wrong here myself. The players are rude and are trying to do things that aren’t in the game. If you want to do that, keep asking for it and maybe you will eventually get it. Otherwise leave it alone. Also if someone is just watching or standing around, leave them alone. They are not bothering you so there is no reason for you to bother them. The only thing I think the Dev did wrong is he should have let them kill him and perma banned everyone involved. End of discussion. Players like the ones involved in this, ruin this game for real players. They will probably add something for GVG eventually as part of one of these upgrades they do every 2 weeks. Doing that, they are going to run out of ideas pretty fast so they are most likely holding out on that for when they do since so many seem to want it. If they don’t add it, go back to WOW and quit trying to ruin this game because it isn’t WOW. And leave the Devs alone. You wouldn’t have any game to whine about if it wasn’t for them.

Dumb kitten like you that doesn’t know any history of what Anet dev said before is what making this thread getting off topic.

No, they won’t add a GvG map or any kitten. There’s a player that get info from an Anet dev stating that the GvG team of Anet had been disbanded and move to other part(probably Living kitten).

And no, that GvG match was done on Thursday, and SBI were leading by 200k+ while ticking 500 ppt. To make it more clear, one side are not a GvG guild. They are heavy WvW, PPT style. What make them decide to GvG? The match up was a total blow out. They got nothing else to do, so they did a GvG.

How does this ruin your so called “Real players” that loves to PvDoor and farm WvW keep lords? There’s no queue at all, they are at the borderland with both side having outmanned before they start it, and they are at the most southern part of the map which has no kittening tower. Oh wait, you “real players” need them to cap towers because you can’t do it alone. “Real players” my kittening kitten . Beside, w/o all the rewards, no one will give a kitten about PPT. I mean no karma, wxp, gold etc. No one will do PPT.

And for the love of god, non of them will be kitten ed off and start talking kitten if the DEV IS NOT STANDING AT THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHTING SPOT. THERE ARE TONS OF PEOPLE AT THE HILL SPECTATING, WHY THE kitten THE DEV NEED TO BE A kittenING JERK AND STAND IN THE MIDDLE? ITS OBVIOUS TROLLING, HE WANT PEOPLE TO GET MAD AND PM HIM, AND WHEN THEY DO HE POP UP HIS TAG TO SHOW HE’S THE BOSS, THAT IS GRIEFING.

p/s: kittenING READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST, PEOPLE ALREADY MENTIONED THIS kitten A LOT OF TIMES.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Lol. Isn’t what that jerk is saying about this: “WvW isn’t PvP at all, so now go SPvP”… if so then they should just delete WvW from the game and add PvP, because SPvP is point capping and not Player vs. Player.

Guild vs. Guild is about the only real PvP there is in this game.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

The equivalent would be a gvg team standing in front of any tower or keep you try to attack and not flip it, but just stand there and prevent anyone else from doing it.

Not sure why you’re not getting that this is griefing. He stood right in the middle of the playing field and wouldn’t move. And only after people asked him to move did he pop his tag as a signal of authority — which is an abuse of authority.

His sole purpose was to disrupt something a set of players organized. There was no tower to cap or camp to flip there — the sole purpose was to be disruptive. That’s the definition of griefing.

No rules in WvW say that anyone has to follow your rules or do what you want. If I want to stand in your GvG I can, and all that can be done about it is you killing me. This is why trolls and griefers ultimately are not banned. They are usually fully within the game’s rules.

On my server, when someone trolls our GvGs, we just have them killed and move on. Given that he is a guardian with no escape, it should have been pretty straight forward/easy for you guys to get rid of him. Also, I should note that where he is standing at isn’t a major issue for the GvG. He isn’t nearly in the center where the initial clash would most likely occur..

Honestly, if you rudely demanded that I move instead of asking nicely, I would probably troll you too. I don’t see the big deal here. I would be extremely disappointed if this guy is fired or anything for not breaking any rules.

EDIT: Also your GvG team trying to troll a tower would be wiped by the mega zerg.

Plenty of people do. Tons of people sit in keeps for hours and scout. There is absolutely no incentive or benefit to scouting other than keeping the other team from taking stuff. When my server faces a T1 server, we are utterly shocked by how many scouts they have in their stuff. You can’t get anywhere near it without someone seeing you.

It is bad to assume that everyone feels the same way you do. You should speak for yourself not the entire playerbase.

in WvW

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it’s not true.
Wanted a dev reponse, never bargained for you.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

in WvW

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

I wonder why they haven’t replied yet.

The eff up was more than massive.

in WvW

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

wow this is just pathetic. Didn’t expect A-Net to fall this low but I guess I’ve seen it all now.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Neandermathal is spot on. +1 to you

in WvW

Chopps.5047

wow this is just pathetic. Didn’t expect A-Net to fall this low but I guess I’ve seen it all now.

What did he say or do that was so offensive? Because I went to imgur with pitchfork in hand, ready to be outraged. But I saw nothing outrageous. I’m honestly confused.

@bobjoe
I love that gif, cracks me up. I don’t think it’s necessarily accurate but still quite humorous.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Appology for what? Standing up there and watching? Its his right, as it is of every other player. He does not violate any rules by that or “grief” you. In fact, he had all right to actively interfere (attack other players, bring mobs there, set traps etc) – as any other players. GvGers are not given exclusive rights and protections and only able to hold the events because people let them.

In fact, if you actually would contact other side and tell them to kill this specific player interferring with you: that would be a clear rule violation.

From an actual harm standpoint: indeed, this even most likely did not matter.
From the legal standpoint: the Dev actually had all rights to punish you for abusing game mechanics (farming XP, as neglectable it were), conspiring to influence match result and “leeching” – its actually in a rules. He did nothing of that so even there you have nothing to complaint.

So whats the whole fuss about? Since some player DARED to interfere with your holy GvG by standing there, and that player happened to be a Dev? (as if having a tag automatically made him untouchable).

He had absolutely no obligations to your side, used exact same rights as any other player could and recived trown insults and personal attacks there and now through forums and making his details public.

Please… Please just stop. You are embarrassing yourself and the SFR community. This isn’t about violation of rules or some random interrupting – anyone who has played gvg at the correct level understands that this can happen and can deal with it in the appropriate manner.

It is actually about what he said, furthermore – it was about what he said as an employee of the company who produced the product within a certain context. The fact is, whilst I think the overhaul to the maps was great for WvW, the buff has destroyed alot of community driven content that gave the game alot more depth and further competition that can actually be measured outside of coverage wars 2. Whether Anet or the community as a whole want to admit it or not, this has alienated a large proportion of the GW2 WvW playerbase (especially a large percentage of its good guilds and players). If these players and guilds leave the game entirely, it will actually effect WvW negatively on a massive scale. So yea, people will be touchy about it. There be even more touchy about it when an employee of said company basically turns round and further kittens on the ideal. This is abuse. It is basically kicking a community to death when their already down.

Finally, recently one of my members went to a GW2 conference in London this week and actually asked an Anet employee about PvP content and more specifically GvG’s. His response was ’it’s something were trying to find the best solution too, were listening’ (I’m paraphrasing here, but you can watch the video yourself about 28 minutes). Clearly even within the company itself there is indecision about this or the guy is just blow smoke up our kitten at this point.

London GW2 Conference

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

This really shows how much Anet cares about real PvP.

No this is what anet wants players to do: zerg, farm gold, play 50 hours for a cosmetic reward, play 50 more hours for the next, and for the next and for the next…. @eternal, cause we get a ton of money out of brainless people, so bugger off people who want tactics and real pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

What did he say or do that was so offensive? Because I went to imgur with pitchfork in hand, ready to be outraged. But I saw nothing outrageous. I’m honestly confused.

I’d try to put it in words, but I’d probably get an infraction.

Summing it up from my pov: He purposely got in the way of the GvG, for no good reason. Then, when players insulted him for being an kitten (which they should get a punishment for), he was absolutely unprofessional. He wasn’t right to begin with, but he lost all respect I he could ever hope for with his reaction.

in WvW

booker.5471

Buzzcrave – First off, I can’t understand most of what you said. Second, I was commenting on this thread. Third, I don’t really care what you were trying to say. I think the players were wrong for whatever reasons. They were rude and it didn’t matter if his tag was up or not. He had a right to stand there and they should have just ignored him and left him alone. I think he should not have said anything to anyone myself. He should have just banned the whole bunch. Then they could have found out what they did when they tried to get their accounts back. I feel GVG and dueling should be allowed somewhere, but it isn’t. And since it isn’t, get over it. If Anet said they aren’t going to add it, so what? They can’t change their minds later and add it then? Anyway, I’m not going to argue with you. This whole thing is simple……the Dev shouldn’t have said anything, the players should have been banned and this should have been handled when they wanted their accounts back.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Gratz to the Anet person proving a point, if you want to GvG fine, but don’t cry if someone wants to stand wherever they feel like it.

GvG doesn’t contribute the the WvW experience, i’d say it’s more on the side of exploit more than anything since you can control the amount of wxp and loot to a certain extent.

just go to OS the jumping puzzle area, you have scheduled times, just leave early for the map, like in real life if you know the commute is a pain in the kitten then Leave Early to arrive on time.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: PsychoticWaltz.1768

PsychoticWaltz.1768

Yes… because organized guild on teamspeak fighting other organized guild on teamspeak in cooperated match in open field is so much more skillfull than organized guild on teamspeak fighting other organized guild on teamspeak in actual WvW.

The majority of “GvGers” i see now are scrubs that were irrelevant or not willing for actual WvW back in the day and now pose as real pvpers.

Actually most of the top GvG crews atm are equivalent the most competetive WvW guilds out there. All of this guilds also do WvW and they are better than other guilds who solely play WvW without a doubt.

And you can pretty much figure out yourself why fighting guilds in WvW and in a more organized GvG setting isn’t the same —> even numbers and no other random factors such as siege, pugs, ambushes etc.

Guardian [VoTF] – http://www.votf-online.net

in WvW

Posted by: Preech.2671

Preech.2671

People tried to tell me that Anet hated gvg and I didn’t believe it. It’s been really hard to understand why they haven’t helped us do GvGs in some way without interfering with wvw. Although, I honestly don’t see how it interferes all that much anyway. But I honestly thought they were probably working on something for us and just hadn’t announced it yet.

I feel like I just opened my presents on Christmas and all I got was a knitted sweater from Grandma, and a lump of coal. I’ve been a good boy this year I swear!

Scramblerx – Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

So are they still not saying anything about this? I wonder who this person is and what he does for Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

I am that person. I have everything I need in the game. I play because I like blowing people up on my engineer.

Well it’s not the PPT you care about then, it’s the PvP.

In which case, you should really try out GvG/Fightclubs. Making a fuss on the forums isn’t a requirement, and these people are really badly represented on the forums. ,All you need to do is show up and have fun fighting other people, which is what the game is really best at.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Kinda funny to see the GvG community begging for attention with all these posts on a forum

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Am I the only one around here that understands that the 2 guilds GvGing would still be on the map regardless if they were GvGing or WvWing? Hence, the que would be the same? All GvG does is remove the pug equation from the fight.

WvW Necro

in WvW

booker.5471

Yes. You paid for the game, and now you are whining because it isn’t the way you wanted it to be. So that is your fault, not Anets. You obviously bought the wrong game.

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Am I the only one around here that understands that the 2 guilds GvGing would still be on the map regardless if they were GvGing or WvWing? Hence, the que would be the same? All GvG does is remove the pug equation from the fight.

Common sense is quite scarce lately, and not only among players.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

I agree with war, if you still play for the PPT in 2013. You should just uninstall the game and start doing something more meaningful.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Go tell that to NA t1. Pretty sure PPT is important to them.

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I agree with war, if you still play for the PPT in 2013. You should just uninstall the game and start doing something more meaningful.

You know you have the other side that says that if you are not contributing to WvW you should uninstall the game and start doing something more meaningful.

Just sayin.

WvW Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well they have competitions like touch the car too so it’s not really big surprise

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Remove all the reward in WvW, and you won’t see them playing for PPT at all. Just saying.

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

You know you have the other side that says that if you are not contributing to WvW you should uninstall the game and start doing something more meaningful.

Just sayin.

“Contributing to WvW”, Lol.

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

If WvW was a conscient being I would agree, but it’s clearly not, so screw the scores?

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Yes. You paid for the game, and now you are whining because it isn’t the way you wanted it to be. So that is your fault, not Anets. You obviously bought the wrong game.

No no no. A game that starts with a certain vision and then goes back on promises down the line does not constitute me buying the wrong game.

I actually bought the game because I was loyal to Anet in GW1, I thought they would provide us a pvp experience similar to the prequel. That and everything from there on turned out to be a lie.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

No no no. A game that starts with a certain vision and then goes back on promises down the line does not constitute me buying the wrong game.

I actually bought the game because I was loyal to Anet in GW1, I thought they would provide us a pvp experience similar to the prequel. That and everything from there on turned out to be a lie.

And that is exactly what is wrong about ArenaNet. They didn’t follow up their own promises and consequently misinformed players into buying a game that is rather different.

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Let’s do this way: let’s have Anet ban all the players from guilds that ever had GvG’s from WvW for 2-4 weeks, so only the “real PP- cough – WvWers can play WvW not those GvG spoiled brats”.

Then come back and tell us how’s going without 80% of the commanders and decently skilled group fighting.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in WvW

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

That’s ridiculous but imo, it should’ve been solved much earlier. It doesn’t matter that he’s there, he’s not gonna be able to do a thing.

Get the other guild to murder him. Done. Don’t need to even talk to him

GvG is WvW, there’s no difference, there’s zerg busting tactics and confrontations between two guild forces on open field, you could technically find out the raid time of a guild and then appear at the same time and confront them, arranged guild fights, if they weren’t GvGing then perhaps both guilds might be capping things on maps anyway so its good to keep them out of ppt for the time being, that would be part of WvW strategy too.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

Well they have competitions like touch the car too so it’s not really big surprise

Lol what is that? I transferred off t1 and must have missed it.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

So are they still not saying anything about this? I wonder who this person is and what he does for Anet.

Its the weekend.

The fact that the thread is still open probably means they plan to respond to this. To me, an anet dev clearly overstepped the bounds of what a dev should be doing. When you are just a player you can do what you want, but when you pop that tag and pretend you are speaking for the company then the company is going to come down on you like a bag of bricks. But that doesn’t happen overnight or on the weekend.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

That’s ridiculous but imo, it should’ve been solved much earlier. It doesn’t matter that he’s there, he’s not gonna be able to do a thing.

Get the other guild to murder him. Done. Don’t need to even talk to him

GvG is WvW, there’s no difference, there’s zerg busting tactics and confrontations between two guild forces on open field, you could technically find out the raid time of a guild and then appear at the same time and confront them, arranged guild fights, if they weren’t GvGing then perhaps both guilds might be capping things on maps anyway so its good to keep them out of ppt for the time being, that would be part of WvW strategy too.

I like that idea, murdering anet devs on purpose, would probably make this game a lot better.

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Kinda funny to see the GvG community begging for attention with all these posts on a forum

Almost as funny as Desolation people crying when their guilds moved to SFR a few weeks ago?

Minion