Some ANET interfered with our GvG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

Wtf twisted kitten logic is being thrown around here?

Guild group + 15 pugs runs into guild group + 23 pugs. They smash into each other and people on both sides get insta gibbed, then ppl start dropping left and right, rallies fire off, it’s all “kitten i kittened up, LOL RALLY.” Good times.

The two guilds decide they enjoyed the fight and would really like to just test their metal against each other. They go way the hell out of the way and fight it out for a while.

To this situation you respond “OMFG THEY’RE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO WVW” and kitten like that? Who the hell elected you time keeper? Should these people punch a time card when they log in that you’ll check at the end of every day too? Why aren’t you kittening about ppl akitteng, or uplevels kitten ing themselves into SM, or the mass of people running past 3 superior ACs in a lords room that have 4 mins left on timer? Or why aren’t you getting anal about some other aspect of “not contributing” that takes place EVERYWHERE!?

Kitten off with the quantification of server contribution, along with the arbitrary little “standards” you have placed on being qualified to enjoy a game mode. Am I going to run off and kitten out random individuals in map that aren’t on the commander tag and smashing the tower because they’re not currently contributing? Hell no, get real.

Stupid. Anet FAILED to accommodate a KEYSTONE element of their game. Period. sPvP is far too restrictive, WvW is the ONLY environment that can accommodate organized Guild vs Guild fights in a manner that offers a lot of flexibility (gearing choices, food use, etc, compared to say the sPvP environment), and the kittening game is called Guild Wars. Kitten off.

Who the hell are you to prioritize YOUR idea of how to play this game over someone else’s? To each their kittening own. This doesn’t even begin to touch on the fact that the VAST majority of GvG orientated guilds make up a large portion of THE dedicated WvW players who are out there for 3+ hours EVERY DAY smashing into zergs, fighting off the forces, to allow the towers and keeps to be taken and the precious WXP and ascended mats to be mindlessly farmed. As if PPT even matters anymore, Anet kitten d PPT of any meaning it had. Siege, holding points, etc, is really just there for the people who enjoy that large picture strategic element that unfortunately only this MMORPG offers. That’s to say it’s meaningless unless you decide to make it meaningful. That’s to say most people will not give a kitten and will just jump on whatever train is rolling throuugh the towers. Should rename this game Paper Wars as far as WvW is concerned.

Many guilds that participate in GvG, multiple hours the majority (lets say 5+) of the week out there raiding, supporting, contributing. And you have a problem with affording them one day of that week maybe an hour in some remote location on the most inactive borderland available typically on days in lowest activity (weds, thurs). Even from a PPT point of view it’s rare for those days to have any sort of deciding factor on the outcome of the match.

Honestly… Are you kidding me? Get Real.

Anet failed in design. They then make design choices that are counter productive in addressing the many complaints about WvW. They render PPT completely irrelevant (that is with league implementation because don’t come at me like the rank 6 server has a chance against the rank 1). Most people will log on friday, see how the dice roll, and if it’s a one sided match they’ll go farm whatever current PVE event provides the greatest gold/hour. If not, they’ll give WvW a shot. Blood lust has kittened over controlled balance in all aspects of WvW (from 1v1 to 30v30 to 50v5 to defense in off hours in general).

It feels like being deliberately cornered into sPvP for any semblance of competitive competition and speaking for my self kitten sPvP’s restrictions etc. That’s not what I got this game looking for. The element of this game that REALLY sets it apart from the mass of MMOs out there is WvW and the quality of the combat system. Now we plan to strangle that element to death? Great.

So much of the kitten I’ve read on the official forums about GvG and recent changes, etc, is so entirely self centered and misguided I can’t even take it seriously. It sucks to see a game I had seen so much potential in and enjoyed so much pull a kittening titanic and sink.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Go tell that to NA t1. Pretty sure PPT is important to them.

Your should come to SoR server meeting on reset nights. Pretty sure you dont know the ppt isnt important to everyone in T1.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I can’t, I’m EU. I started on SoR though and was friends with (I’m going to misspell this since it’s been so long) [GSCH] before I moved to JQ. I remember SoR being a lot more laid back, but then again, that was before the first big exodus post free transfers.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

So are they still not saying anything about this? I wonder who this person is and what he does for Anet.

Its the weekend.

The fact that the thread is still open probably means they plan to respond to this.

It means that Anet/Mods don’t work at weekends.

This thread will be deleted directly or locked with answer – GvG is not something that is on our table…our table is too small and we all wear sun glasses and cant see in this dark room whats in our table in general.

All we need to do is start turning tables as comminuty.

(edited by Luna.9640)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

This fellas wasn’t fired yet and no official apology was posted.

Bad PR from Anet seriously pathetic

Why should he be fired? He didn’t violate any game rules. He simply didn’t do as he was ordered, which isn’t against the rules.

Because he clearly used the fact that he was an anet employee to attempt to control player behavior.

However as I stated a few posts back, anet is keeping this thread open – they plan to respond to this. But we need to be fair and give them time to do that. A persons job and livelihood might be at stake here don’t expect anet to make an overnight decision on a weekend about that.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

But they are meaningful as long as anyone has interest in them, and several people still do.

I dare you to find me one person in the game who cares about PPT. And when I say ‘cares’ I mean, would continue to play for PPT even if all rewards were removed. No champion bags for killing lords, no WxP, no ascended materials, no experience, no karma, no gold.

that…… actually sounds rather ideal to me. granted, i’ve never been too keen on PPT, since the way it’s set up makes it too east to fake (fully upgraded garrison and paper bay being worth the same amount), but i’ve always felt that WvW shouldn’t have any costs or rewards. the true reward should be kicking the crap out of the other guys, taking their land, and not letting them have it back. expansion across the map. the cost would be the reverse.

rewards just pander to farmers who would rather be using a botting program than actually playing the game. costs just punish people for playing the game. neither really has any place in a competitive game mode.

if PPT took into account the actual strategic value of an area, instead of just the overly simplistic arbitrary blanket denominations they have now, then it would actually be pretty decent. then again, it would help if they put any thought into strategic placements of those areas when they created the maps to begin with. the keeps are set up in a triangle, the towers are set up in a square, and the camps are set up in a circle. it’s like the map design was inspired by a 5 year old who was learning their shapes. EB is a bit better, but still extremely generic and bland. there’s no…. purpose to any of the areas in WvW. no reason for anything to be where it is, and even less reason to try to have control over those areas. ok, i hold a tower. why? because it gives me points. so freakin’ what? if that tower rested in a choke point that separated my back lines from the front lines, then it actually has meaning, and a reason to want to have it. it does something. right now, the only areas that do anything are the new bloodlust areas, but the stat buffs are the wrong thing.

the root problem is, they have complete ignorance of the subject matter they’re trying to create, obviously haven’t bothered to do any research into it, are too arrogant to ask anyone who may have a clue for help, and just slapped whatever crap they could in there and called it a game. PPT should mean something. as it stands, it’s a loose general idea of how well a server is faring, provided they’re holding what currently passes for strategically important areas. however, it’s completely trivialized by karma/WXP trains that don’t bother thinking beyond “i’mo make a circle, and use lotsa rams!!!”

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Why should he be fired? He didn’t violate any game rules. He simply didn’t do as he was ordered, which isn’t against the rules.

Its about his attitude and how he conducted himself. He should have been the bigger man but no, chuck on an ANET tag and start proclaiming how he is big stuff solves everything.

There would be no complaints if he talked to the people on the side over actively trying to be a kitten. He didnt have to sink to the level of his aggressors but he did. Thats the problem and he should have known better. We all know how touchy GvG is now.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

did we get an official response on this from Anet by any means. I really want to see what they think about gvg so people can decide they want to stay on their ship full of rules or not.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

GvG doesn’t contribute the the WvW experience, i’d say it’s more on the side of exploit more than anything since you can control the amount of wxp and loot to a certain extent.

Why do you zerglets keep saying this kind of stupid crap? I dont GvG. I think most GvGers are knuckle draggers that think they are at some new elite level because they managed to figure out how to stack and use hammer abilities while moving. They still need potions and the target reticule to follow one another, but still its an improvement I guess.

That said, GvG has greatly increased the skill cap in WvW and has done more for reducing the blob size than anything ANET has done. It is also responsible for a lot of people still playing the game, when they would have otherwise quit. And for what matters to ANET they spend a lot of gems transferring around looking for competitive fights.

As an employee of ANET he has to hold himself to a higher standard while in game and he failed to do that. Does not matter what the players said, or what the situation is, he was in the wrong.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

So are they still not saying anything about this? I wonder who this person is and what he does for Anet.

Its the weekend.

The fact that the thread is still open probably means they plan to respond to this.

Disproven by the fact that the op got infracted on a weekend. I wouldn’t expect all anet employees are working weekends, especially the people that make the hiring and firing decisions for the company. Support/customer service/moderation will work the weekends in shifts. Developers will work weekends in crunch time but for the most part people like having 2 days off.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Because he clearly used the fact that he was an anet employee to attempt to control player behavior.

However as I stated a few posts back, anet is keeping this thread open – they plan to respond to this. But we need to be fair and give them time to do that. A persons job and livelihood might be at stake here don’t expect anet to make an overnight decision on a weekend about that.

Where did he try to control player behavior? I only see him stating his opinion.

in WvW

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

these GvG haters are PPT, PvD, arrowcart and karma train noobs who don’t know quality fights. The Pinnacle of the WvWvW experience is GvG.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

GvG doesn’t contribute the the WvW experience, i’d say it’s more on the side of exploit more than anything since you can control the amount of wxp and loot to a certain extent.

Why do you zerglets keep saying this kind of stupid crap? I dont GvG. I think most GvGers are knuckle draggers that think they are at some new elite level because they managed to figure out how to stack and use hammer abilities while moving. They still need potions and the target reticule to follow one another, but still its an improvement I guess.

That said, GvG has greatly increased the skill cap in WvW and has done more for reducing the blob size than anything ANET has done. It is also responsible for a lot of people still playing the game, when they would have otherwise quit. And for what matters to ANET they spend a lot of gems transferring around looking for competitive fights.

As an employee of ANET he has to hold himself to a higher standard while in game and he failed to do that. Does not matter what the players said, or what the situation is, he was in the wrong.

So much truth in here it makes me giddy. +1

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Its the weekend.

Disproven by the fact that the op got infracted on a weekend. I wouldn’t expect all anet employees are working weekends, especially the people that make the hiring and firing decisions for the company. Support/customer service/moderation will work the weekends in shifts. Developers will work weekends in crunch time but for the most part people like having 2 days off.

And the very fact the OP got infracted for showing how bad some of Anet’s staff is… just disturbing. Usually the employees of a company reflect the general consensus. Maybe this person thinks he’ll get in favor with part of the Anet staff because they disapprove of Guild vs. Guild and believe people should zerg only (aka be brainless)?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

timidobserver.7925

these GvG haters are PPT and karma train noobs who don’t know quality fights. The Pinnacle of the WvWvW experience is GvG.

I don’t think you are grouping correctly. There are some GVG haters in this thread. However, there are many like myself that just don’t think someone should be punished/fired/forced to apologize because someone is mad that he didn’t follow their rude order.

I personally have GvGed moderately regularly in the past, albeit I do participate in the other aspects of WvW as well.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

No, it’s against forum rules to call out a dev by name. Really, the whole thread should be shut down but they’re going to leave it open as a magnet for the rage. They’re reading this, you can be sure of that. Someone at anet will have to address the drama and the employee involved was likely already talked to about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I don’t think you are grouping correctly. There are some GVG haters in this thread. However, there are many like myself that just don’t think someone should be punished/fired because someone is mad that he didn’t follow their rude order.

Semi surprised the main thread is still going on. I agree, no one should be punished/fired over this small instance. Get over it people.

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

He should be fired because he abused his official Arenanet Tag. If he doesn´t like GvG no problem, if he had chosen to act like a kitten as a simple player, ok, the guild here treated him like he deserved it. But by switching on his Arenanet Tag he made it official and he spoke in some way in Arenanets name which was extremely unclever. He wanted to show “Hey i´am an official and you can not tell me anything”. If he had chosen to let his Anet Tag off, he would have spared his employer a lot of drama. And only this is enough imo to correct him accordingly.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by draugris.9872)

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Once again – I’m trying to be constructive here. The good part of all this is that this dev actually plays the game and trying to enjoy it – at least I hope to. He makes the same “mistakes” than most of us did.

The first time I’ve seen a GvG fight on our BL I was not aware and did almost what he did – rushed in to help my fellow servermates and got spiked with noone helping me. Was frustrated, angry and said a few hostile words.

After cooling down, I realized that, while my anger was understandable – it was hardly justified. These people were not interfering with my game. not much at least. While I do not support GvG in WvW lands and never been part of it I know a lot of people I respect that do it. So I’ll let them be.

I honestly think GvG will be back. Probably with the next expansion. See how D3 announced they will be removing the RMAH (due to player feedback over the last18 months) just in time for their new expansion.

Meanwhile, lets rejoice that devs take the time to play and that they are humans like us.

I’m sorry this whole mess happened on SBI though

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

these GvG haters are PPT, PvD, arrowcart and karma train noobs who don’t know quality fights. The Pinnacle of the WvWvW experience is GvG.

And GvG are people who are bad in Spvp.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Chopps.5047

On the topic of calling for firings, you people asking for that have demonstrated a clear mob (zerg?) mentality that shows no compassion and zero empathy. A human being does not deserve to lose their jobs for expressing an opinion you don’t like. Get over yourselves, please.

To all the other people with your heads on your shoulders right who are just expressing relevant opinions? You’re doing fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Shaun.1526

Shaun.1526

wow

I wonder how long it will be for a dev reply…

RES
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

timidobserver.7925

He should be fired because he abused his official Arenanet Tag. If he doesn´t like GvG no problem, if he choses to act like a r e kitten as a simple player, ok, the guild here treated him like he deserved it. But by switching on his Arenanet Tag he made it official and he spoke in some way in Arenanets name which was extremely unclever. He wanted to show “Hey i´am an official and you can not tell me anything”. I he had chosen to let his Anet Tag off, he would have spared his employer a lot of drama. And only this is enough imo to correct him accordingly.

I like seeing an Anet rep stating his real opinion rather than the usual canned garbage. I would honest respect Anet less if the guy is punished.

in WvW

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

You know Car Crash (the team that won pax) is part of VoTF and they also do a lot of GvGs?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I sometimes win 1 vs 1 fights in sPvP, but i never win any in www? Does this mean that sPvP players are bad or i am just too pro?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I think some GvG players should get suspensions over this.

L? kitten you then.

Yeah, sounds dumb right? :P

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Once again – I’m trying to be constructive here. The good part of all this is that this dev actually plays the game and trying to enjoy it – at least I hope to. He makes the same “mistakes” than most of us did.

Please, SBI had a 500+ tick and were leading by 150k+ (I believe the dev was a resident of SBI). If PvD against non existant competition is ‘fun’ then yea his is totally trying to play the game.

Minion

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Semi surprised the main thread is still going on. I agree, no one should be punished/fired over this small instance. Get over it people.

Extreme show of distaste towards players, lack of respect, disrupting other people’s game experience, and abuse of authority as an arena net developer. Need I tell you more reasons why he should be fired?

in WvW

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Super is in Votf, and he won PAX with Car Crash, so your argument holds no ground.

~~Ayeres~~

in WvW

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Extreme show of distaste towards players, lack of respect, disrupting other people’s game experience, and abuse of authority as an arena net developer. Need I tell you more reasons why he should be fired?

He wanted to wvw, gvgers were rude first, he expressed he wanted to play the way wvw was meant to be played. Yes, give me actual reasons.

(Crap, didn’t mean to start posting in this thread as well)

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

these GvG haters are PPT, PvD, arrowcart and karma train noobs who don’t know quality fights.

Wrong.

Anybody who wants WvW to have, you know, PvP in it hates those.

PPT – measure of coverage and numbers. Blob harder and bigger for most time = win.
PvD – play when you enemy don’t. Whohoho, killed those 4 NPCs and 2 defenders with only 30 ppl! There was even a Champion as TowerLord! Exciting (not).
AC – again, i want to bash ppl by myself, not by sitting behind a wall spamming 3 skills.
Karma Trains – all the above combined.

It’s just asking WvW to be what a Open World PvP mode should be – PvP.

Not saying that siege should be removed, or that objectives are not important.
But those should be an addition, not the focus.

PvP with objective control to spice it up.
Not Objective Control with some pvp to make it kitten ring.

Ok, rereading, it was “haters of GvG likes blabla” not “GvGers hating blabla”, kitten .

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

(edited by AndrewSX.3794)

in WvW

Kimhyuna.1035

Nice joke

Minion

in WvW

Sizzle Hint.1820

He wanted to wvw, gvgers were rude first, he expressed he wanted to play the way wvw was meant to be played. Yes, give me actual reasons.

i agree they should have treated him differently.

What i have a problem is, is the fact that he calls it HIS gamemode. Speaks volumes about what they think… (hint: they dont give a kitten what people think about WvW, they will change it for the worse and dont give a crap)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Care, just ignore them. They are just making ppl respond to them aggressively, which increases the chance of this thread being locked.

Don’t feed

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

UltraHiDef.4809

(Crap, didn’t mean to start posting in this thread as well)

Don’t expect rainbows and flowers when you show extreme disrespect towards your customers, how come you don’t see this? Common sense isn’t so common it seems.

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Please, SBI had a 500+ tick and were leading by 150k+ (I believe the dev was a resident of SBI). If PvD against non existant competition is ‘fun’ then yea his is totally trying to play the game.

Do not judge if you don’t want to be judged.

You don’t like people saying that your way of enjoying WvW (that is GvG) is not “right” or not “fun”. Don’t do this to others. “Fun” is subjective and there is “subjective fun” to be had even when you are leading in score.

in WvW

Tamaki Revolution.3548

i agree they should have treated him differently.

What i have a problem is, is the fact that he calls it HIS gamemode. Speaks volumes about what they think… (hint: they dont give a kitten what people think about WvW, they will change it for the worse and dont give a crap)

His mode, doesn’t = anet’s mode. I know the tag was in bad taste. I’d assume he meant “himself” though. Not sure why people are assuming this guy speaks for anet…. sans the tag :P

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Do you know how rude PvDers are when i put ram wrong place or akitten superior cart when enemy come in?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

I like seeing an Anet rep stating his real opinion rather than the usual canned garbage. I would honest respect Anet less if the guy is punished.

Just because you have a personal problem with gvg in general does not mean that an Anet Employee is allowed to behave in such a way. Watch the Video, he was asked to leave and also the opposing guild tried friendly to make him leave ( they did not kill him). After that it got unfriendly. So he had many opportunities to leave before that. He chose to troll and when you do that you have to handle the response.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

The problem is people in GvG BELIEVE to be the only skilled people who know game mechanisms and playstyle. Always made me laugh hard and I always troll on battlefield these said GvG guilds when they get kitten hard. These GvG players achieve nothing and don’t play anyway better than guilds involved in WvW: basicly GvG is a more simple mode for newbies. This fight just happened to be GvG. We had some earlier semi-organized fights vs mixed groups as well.

These fights were not as much about GvG as they were about finding even fights. Because of the matchup it was a blowout all week and any fights over 10 people were a 2:1 ratio or worse. GvG was a way to throw some even fights out there that involved more then just a couple of people.

(edited by Jharkin.9357)

in WvW

Posted by: Zehnchu.4985

Zehnchu.4985

PTFO!!!

GvG in WvW ins’t PTFO and it’s nothing like open field combat, it that 3pm meet me in the parking lot beat down. How the hell are contributing taking or defending Towers/Keeps/Supply when you aren’t there and you sure aren’t there to help supply the siege for defense or offense.

Yes I’ve heard all the “oh WvW would be a ghost town”, no what it means is that all people who don’t want to be there will finely stop taking spots for players who do like WvW and the state of the game would change it would evolve and improve.

WvW in GW is a new beast so it’s still evolving and will continue to change and demand change. GvG is old man in the wheel chair and smurf guilds which plagued GW. The first complaint will be there should be a way to add more then just 8v8 in gvg, second will be how crappy the rewards will be.

It would be beneficial for Anet to add GvG custom arena in the Spvp menu they should add it they need to add it. It will get rid of the people who don’t want to be in WvW and ruin it for other who do want to be there who put time and effort to being there. So please Anet add a GvG custom arena to the Spvp menu and give them glory so they stop getting the rewards for not contributing to PTFO in WvW.

Bottom line GvG has no place in WvW

RAWR!!!

in WvW

Posted by: saratoga.4872

saratoga.4872

First let me say I do not do GvG….. but as a regular WvW player on TC I must admit I take offense to the attitude of the A-Net employee….. if he/she felt the players were violating something then they should have done something about it and not talked a bunch of immature trash-talk…. since the a-net person did nothing to anyone then it seems safe to say that the “official” view was that no violation had occurred which makes my opinion of this a-net employee drop even more.

in WvW

Sizzle Hint.1820

Care, just ignore them. They are just making ppl respond to them aggressively, which increases the chance of this thread being locked.

Don’t feed

Im pretty sure this would get no attention at all if he didnt pop his A net tag… no one would care. The fact that he put up his tag means he speaks for Arenanet.

in WvW

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

The funny thing out of this is that the OP received a infraction for this post.

Still a kitten move by the person from ANet. It just shows how clas*less they really are.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in WvW

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Do you know how rude PvDers are when i put ram wrong place or akitten superior cart when enemy come in?

Exactly. I didn’t even see the employee being rude, just a bunch of people overreacting. I’ve seen a lot worse from guilds/commanders I actually like :P Guys, a random employee just stated he wanted to play WvW like it’s meant to be played. Really disliking GvGers completely now.

I like seeing anet tags in wvw (usually if they’re on an opposing server, just to kill them), but I’m sure this will just make it so none will ever tag up. Also more people will grief GvGs because of how much you freak out.

in WvW

Sizzle Hint.1820

Exactly. I didn’t even see the employee being rude, just a bunch of people overreacting. I’ve seen a lot worse from guilds/commanders I actually like :P Guys, a random employee just stated he wanted to play WvW like it’s meant to be played. Really disliking GvGers completely now.

Why was he standing where the two guild will clash then? He could have gone to a keep / tower and man AC 24/7 like Arenanet wants us too.

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I want to see the entire recording.

And send this to Anet sponsors and they can forget PvP ever becoming a eSport. Not that their chances are any higher now. But still, this is the lowest level of professionalism I have ever seen from a game. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior by a Dev. I hope sanctions follow for every player/Dev that crossed the line here. The full recording should provide proof to if this behavior was provoked or that the Dev was just completely out of line, destroying its own game.

I would really like to hear an official Anet response on this.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

For once I’m going to have to side with ANet.

If you’re not in WvWvW to compete on behalf of your server then kindly get out.

in WvW

Posted by: Doulou Le Relou.9762

Doulou Le Relou.9762

Just because you have a personal problem with gvg in general does not mean that an Anet Employee is allowed to behave in such a way. Watch the Video, he was asked to leave and also the opposing guild tried friendly to make him leave ( they did not kill him). After that it got unfriendly. So he had many opportunities to leave before that. He chose to troll and when you do that you have to handle the response.

Watched the video… He was asked to leave being called a kitten kitten…

in WvW

UltraHiDef.4809

I like seeing anet tags in wvw (usually if they’re on an opposing server, just to kill them), but I’m sure this will just make it so none will ever tag up. Also more people will grief GvGs because of how much you freak out.

What’s holding him back from manning his ACs? That’s right, because trolling your customers is much more fun than going around fighting a gate or manning ACs for all his time in WvW.