Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Highlight of tonight, watching SoR go unmanned cap BGBL Garrison right in BG’s face.

I’m assuming you mean outmanned, an unmanned take of BG garrison with BG inside would be scary :P

Nope, unmanned, I’m pretty sure all the SoR guys were botting! BG was that bad!

Also, ty for catching that, it made me LOL, I’m so freaking tired. >.<

While your botting programs were running roughshod over our borderland, RISE was hosting karaoke night in the BG teamspeak. Unfortunately our questionable renditions of Celine Dion did little to slow the assault.

Maybe if you portal bombed the mic.

Don’t knock our singing ways! We’ll sing to you till you leave the map! :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Its good to be first for once, oh wait, what’s that? The sound of forum crying coming from JQ because they didn’t win for the first time! Lol!
Be happy SoR, we aren’t really putting much force on you, most of its on JQ to keep them from winning ^^
Good fight from SoR few hours ago, they got first on potentials for a bit, must be the last stand of the week or something, good work, soon you will be blue again but this time above JQ ^^

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Well I’m pleasantly surprised.

Pryan: All you kiddo, I’m at work till tomorrow night.
Did you know your name auto corrects to organ?

Interesting. The fights went well. Guardian vs Guardian is dull as usual, that one would of lasted near 30min if some JQ Mesmers didn’t crash it and kill me from behind. 2-0 over his kittenty warrior which he admitted to being bad at.

But the important part, is Wish now satisfied?

in Match-ups

Posted by: aldwid.7548

aldwid.7548

I guess many of you know who’s this little troll Choo S S. What he’s mostly doing in WvW is burning keep/tower supplies to build rams in random places, and today I spotted him in EB throwing 3-5 ACs where we were building rams. He has two guild titles, [SOR] and [DC], but don’t get confused with DC(Dcinside), because Dcinside is one of WvW guilds in JQ that has been here for at least 9months since gw2 release. Choo is using a fake title to accuse DC members.
Why he wants to accuse them? I am not sure what happened between them but Choo and DC memeber are Koreans(they used Korean in EB chat). Whatever is up to this guy, Anet should give him a perma ban for ruining WvW fairplay.

Edit : I don’t want to make any rumor so removed that part!

Attachments:

(edited by aldwid.7548)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

Another rough week for JQ…

Attachments:

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hmm Choc posted up some screens that raise suspicions whether Choo is really Korean.

Also I don’t see how this guy is “obviously” from BG. The field is already in our favor, why would anyone feel the need to resort to cheap tricks? I smell a rat.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

aldwid.7548

Another rough week for JQ…

Oh my I can see Choo S S fooling around again. He feels pleasure for doing such things for sure:)

in Match-ups

aldwid.7548

Hmm Choc posted up some screens that raise suspicions whether Choo is really Korean.

Also I don’t see how this guy is “obviously” from BG. The field is already in our favor, why would anyone feel the need to resort to cheap tricks? I smell a rat.

If you were from sor, would you use SOR (cheers sor) tiltle when trolling in other sever? Nice attempt there. And here u go if you are still not sure whether he’s Korean or not.

Attachments:

(edited by aldwid.7548)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Sigh thats sad that someone would go to that length to troll a wvw team ( no matter what server they are from)….

Needless to say, he is not from Pain Train Choo

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

Is no one here a parent? The more attention you give this kid, the more he enjoys it, and the more he’ll do it. Just focus on enjoying the game and having fun. He’ll eventually find some other way to bring excitement to what I imagine is a very unfulfilled life, if this is how he spends his time.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Like what someone said earlier, no sor will put their own guild/server when doing shameful stuff, alike him speaking gibberish korean dosent make him a real korean.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Don’t underestimate french peoples’ ability to ruin things for other people!

You can trust me, they won’t give a toss about your petty squabbles.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

If you were from sor, would you use SOR (cheers sor) tiltle when trolling in other sever? Nice attempt there. And here u go if you are still not sure whether he’s Korean or not.

If i was from SoR doing this, i would definitely use SoR as the guild tag, because i know a majority of people would always directly assume that since the guild tag is SoR, it can’t be from SoR. If i was from JQ doing this or any other server , i would still use SoR because the blame is directly diverted to BG then. Ever heard of reverse psychology?? Moreover, if he had used some Guild Name, then it might have been a bit difficult to find out about his origins. But since, he is directly coming on with a server name, it’s pretty much obvious what his intentions are from using that name as his guild tag i.e. to divert the blame to BG in both of the possible scenarios.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

In regards to Choo SS, I already settled it on the TW forum. He is from SOS and someone please pay him 1000g so he can stop burning supply xD

Attachments:

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

(edited by ChocPudding.6128)

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

Also I doubt he is actually Korean, even though everything points that way. Becuase I had a guildie msg him in Korean saying Hi, How are you? And he replied: “Whoat you talking?” Just a random troll from somewhere my opinion.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Why let him hold you ransom, just ignore him and he will get bored

BlackGate

in Match-ups

ChocPudding.6128

This is the ss of him replying. Sorry for the multiple posts…I wish I could attach multiple pic in one post. The TW forum thread went on for a few hours and everyone was super upset and talked bad about other servers, but in the end everyone reached conclusion. Ignore. Report and move on.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Choo is just one of the many we have had whether we win or lose they are there. Anet does nothing about them and JQ is getting tired of playing deal with the spy every week.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

In regards to Choo SS, I already settled it on the TW forum. He is from SOS and someone please pay him 1000g so he can stop buring JQ supply xD

So cheaply?
While on the subject, if anyone gets tired of 2v1 we will happily attack the other server for once for the low low price of 9.9k gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Few weeks back we had Sleeepy (If you went through his history you would find him actively rooting for SoR while bashing BG in his posts, whether he is from SoR or not i can’t say) in BG continuing to build useless trebs. He still continues to come on the forums and directly mocks BG for it. Point is everyone has to deal with them and it’s absolutely pathetic that Anet allows such people to even post on the forums let alone play the game without any consequences.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.

WM is nowhere near as big as Choo/TW/Hire/Fire/HzH/EMP. Their zerg consists of 15-20 WM and the rest pugs.

The goal of WvW is to put points on the board and WM does a fine job at that. Waha and co didn’t seem to mind to PvDoor when no one on BG or SoR was on, so I don’t see the problem.

You sound real salty.

here is TW in EBBL last night. have fun enjoy folks

Kiltor! I want that warriors gear set and spec! Can I has it? That looks interesting. Might actually dust my warrior off out of the “Do not use” bin where he’s been sitting since I rolled elementalist 1600 hours of play ago.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.

WM is nowhere near as big as Choo/TW/Hire/Fire/HzH/EMP. Their zerg consists of 15-20 WM and the rest pugs.

The goal of WvW is to put points on the board and WM does a fine job at that. Waha and co didn’t seem to mind to PvDoor when no one on BG or SoR was on, so I don’t see the problem.

You sound real salty.

Kiltor! I want that warriors gear set and spec! Can I has it? That looks interesting. Might actually dust my warrior off out of the “Do not use” bin where he’s been sitting since I rolled elementalist 1600 hours of play ago.

That’s Veil Morgana
He’s on most nights. A superior buildsmith, no doubt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Full zerk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Regarding JQ we are not dying, we have lost some people yes its not the same. However JQ will always be togethor on a community level win or lose.

JQ is together on a community level? This thread tells a very different story. Seems to me like they can’t even decide if they’re bored and giving up, or reinvigorated and continuing the fight.

Two (3?) people does not a server make.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Just saw this post of yours from 16 hours ago. I was still at work then anyway.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

wish.3102

Maybe we can have a “find out how bad individual TW members are” event before reset.
I’m game to spring for a PvP room.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You know… that ram guy… he can’t actually be from SoS and leveling in WvW unless he paid to transfer his whole account to JQ.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

You sound real salty.

Nice vid, you guys were out number 2 to 1, and still managed to beat em up to pulps for this 2 instances.

Looks like 3 to 1, if not 4 to 1 odds. But yeah, good fights regardless.

Yeah I would say 3 to 1 is accurate. Those are the kind of fights that make the game fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Its good to be first for once, oh wait, what’s that? The sound of forum crying coming from JQ because they didn’t win for the first time! Lol!
Be happy SoR, we aren’t really putting much force on you, most of its on JQ to keep them from winning ^^
Good fight from SoR few hours ago, they got first on potentials for a bit, must be the last stand of the week or something, good work, soon you will be blue again but this time above JQ ^^

Not gonna happen sor doesn’t have the coverage, but they are a good server like all the servers in t1

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

wish.3102

Maybe we can have a “find out how bad individual TW members are” event before reset.

TW guild brawl in a PvP room sounds interesting. Losers get guild kicked?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

wish.3102

Would be interesting to have a FFA ability in a PvP map as opposed to teams.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

[/quote]

nice vid i wish i could of read bg chat log when this was happening bet it was epic.why would you run when you have overwhelming odds?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

nice vid i wish i could of read bg chat log when this was happening bet it was epic.why would you run when you have overwhelming odds?

[/quote]

We are forced to ask this question about every other fight…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

You sound real salty.

That’s Veil Morgana
He’s on most nights. A superior buildsmith, no doubt.

I’ll have to catch him/her on the TS then. I would like to use my warrior sometime. I haven’t met him/her yet (or I might have, dunno) and this seems like a good build setup.

I think I figured it out mostly, but I want to make sure I’ve got it down, as I theory craft a lot and I love finding new builds to use. Won’t take my elementalists place, but it would certainly give me another class to play in WvW.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

(edited by Raif.9507)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

wish.3102

Would be interesting to have a FFA ability in a PvP map as opposed to teams.

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of let wish and such take a swing…
But both of ya got fun ideas there. Old school deathmatch yo!
I don’t even know what the features are, I’ll find out tomorrow morn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

Few weeks back we had Sleeepy (If you went through his history you would find him actively rooting for SoR while bashing BG in his posts, whether he is from SoR or not i can’t say) in BG continuing to build useless trebs. He still continues to come on the forums and directly mocks BG for it. Point is everyone has to deal with them and it’s absolutely pathetic that Anet allows such people to even post on the forums let alone play the game without any consequences.

Oh, Hi! Didn’t see you there ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

Waaaahhhhhhhhhh

Riddle me this oh all knowing one…
If BG is so awesome why was it come Monday after the reset and a weekend of equal numbers playing were you getting desrtoyed?

Spoiler
Both of the other two servers have said what you will say at some point or another so just go back in time and copy and paste one of the many qq’s from the past.

Clue in…it is numbers and numbers only that wins in T1 atm. It was numbers when JQ was winning and it is numbers now when BG is winning. If you do not think this is true you are living in a dream world…oh wait…you are actually living in a make believe world…well you get the point I hope.

Same old song and dance from JQ, the whole feigning indifference argument, I could swear I’ve heard this somewhere before. Also the whole argument of WvW not mattering to JQ anymore makes no sense as they constantly bring up how they don’t care and it’s not a challenge in an effort to constantly discredit BG’s efforts. If you don’t care why are you constantly telling everyone you don’t care and repeating yourself like a broken record.

Anyway JQ was pushing hard at reset and through the weekend so their own actions expose their hypocrisy. I’ll say that fighting against JQ has been fun and always interesting, but their attitude leaves a lot to be desired. This constant sore loser mentality and discrediting of other servers’ accomplishments needs to stop. It makes playing against you guys feel like self-deprecating torture rather than fun exciting competition.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Loooooooooook into these blue eyes!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

Thanks. Btw where did bg get so many bg for bg bl?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Didn’t you hear? We’re super stackedgate! Geez read the forums more! They just are full of so many truths! :P

But in all seriousness, I think we just have some enthused and happy players atm! So they are just on more? No idea!

Where’s JQ hiding? starts moving them rocks I’ll find you all!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

aldwid.7548

Score Update!

Didn’t you hear? We’re super stackedgate! Geez read the forums more! They just are full of so many truths! :P

But in all seriousness, I think we just have some enthused and happy players atm! So they are just on more? No idea!

I…. I am having fun with my alts. People will come back after break or not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

HEY! I specifically arranged those rocks spell LOVE = ILLUMINATI! Don’t mess them up!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

HEY! I specifically arranged those rocks spell LOVE = ILLUMINATI! Don’t mess them up!

OMG I’M SORRY FORGIVE ME!

places the rocks back

Well.. are you hiding up a tree? starts climbing some trees instead

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Score Update!

places the rocks back

Too bad you already messed them up.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Highlight of tonight, watching SoR go unmanned cap BGBL Garrison right in BG’s face.

I’m assuming you mean outmanned, an unmanned take of BG garrison with BG inside would be scary :P

Nope, unmanned, I’m pretty sure all the SoR guys were botting! BG was that bad!

Also, ty for catching that, it made me LOL, I’m so freaking tired. >.<

I have rank 5 Spell Check Mastery amongst other things.

You have r5 unlocked already? OP necros………

I always said they should cap that Epidemic…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

places the rocks back

Too bad you already messed them up.

I’M TRYING TO FIX IT! Shhhhh!

changes the rocks to snuggles SF

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

wish.3102

Well I’m pleasantly surprised.

Pryan: All you kiddo, I’m at work till tomorrow night.
Did you know your name auto corrects to organ?

Interesting. The fights went well. Guardian vs Guardian is dull as usual, that one would of lasted near 30min if some JQ Mesmers didn’t crash it and kill me from behind. 2-0 over his kittenty warrior which he admitted to being bad at.

Oh we’re posting about it to put others down? During the real fight, when we were playing our mains, you were under 50% most of the time and you never got me under 85%. I just couldnt take that last 10% off you before your heal came off cooldown. I’d say thats a win for me.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

The latest Score Update!

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

(edited by Cirus.5748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Wants open field fights.
Sits in keeps.

Say again? (Chasing iCoa btw…)

Lol third place chest thumpers ftw. You can thank us later for helping you take garri btw.

Now it’s confirmed, BG and JQ always fight for 1st and 2nd in the chest thumping contest and as I always thought SoR comes last at chest thumping… Thanks for confirming that.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Oh we’re posting about it to put others down? During the real fight, when we were playing our mains, you were under 50% most of the time and you never got me under 85%. I just couldnt take that last 10% off you before your heal came off cooldown. I’d say thats a win for me.

Never was about you guy.
He’s young, I’m old. We’re guildmates.
But hey! We both proved our point. He’s got more important stuff to do than spend 20 minutes trying for a ego boost noone in TW needs.. And you proved you can’t kill us in a 1v1.. RohTeeFrigginEll