Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darksundown.2973

Darksundown.2973

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

I’m sure you killed that rabbit for your ambient daily. Didn’t you? … Didn’t you!

I know I would.

Attachments:

Blackgate fights fights,
[ICoa] Imperial Coalition
DarkSunDown Dogma (gd) | Xanadu Dogma (mes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Its been a great week for TW, all the guilds that used to come into SoR to fight us have now stopped. So in an effort to find fights we are now jumping BL to BL hunting zergs.

Are you finding fights? Choo’s having the issue where by the time we actually get to an objective under fire, whoever it was has already moved on (without capping). It makes us run around the map like chickens without heads. It’s a really frustrating tactic; yesterday in BGBL we must’ve gone to like 6 different places before we actually met the big Blackgate group at North Camp.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Its been a great week for TW, all the guilds that used to come into SoR to fight us have now stopped. So in an effort to find fights we are now jumping BL to BL hunting zergs.

Are you finding fights? Choo’s having the issue where by the time we actually get to an objective under fire, whoever it was has already moved on (without capping). It makes us run around the map like chickens without heads. It’s a really frustrating tactic; yesterday in BGBL we must’ve gone to like 6 different places before we actually met the big Blackgate group at North Camp.

Don’t tell anyone but we have located two consistently large forces on EB every night, the sheer amount of bags and wexp to be had is a bit overwhelming.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

Well that’s certainly an interesting perspective…

I recorded it because it was funny; not to qq or anything. It was obvious that both JQ & SOR were working together to give BG a hard time for taking top spot last week.

Nah, that is about as far from the truth as you can get. His perspective isn’t so much interesting, as it is accurate as he was in the SoR force blockading you.

I was there as well and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were not working ‘with’ JQ at all. In fact, we had been farming them over and over and over at the southeast camp before that incident and had been leaving you alone for the most part unless you demanded our attention by attacking something.

The reason we blockaded you was to simply give you a hard time because of Rise, not to help JQ. That, and to create a little forum drama…. which worked quite well.

Too funny. Just because you didn’t plan to do it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Btw: from what I’ve seen of Rise so far, I find it hard to believe that you gave them a hard time! I had the chance to run with them led by Prince Jarvan this week; he’s a great commander & they’re a tight group!

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I was actually there then. Couldn’t stop laughing. It went on for so long before we just decided to stay at North Camp for a while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

I give RISE some credit (maybe where nobody else will). We fought them back on Kaineng a few times and they are much different this time around.

Keep up the solid work as guilds like this make it fun as long as the fight remains in the game.

/salute

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Well that’s certainly an interesting perspective…

I recorded it because it was funny; not to qq or anything. It was obvious that both JQ & SOR were working together to give BG a hard time for taking top spot last week.

Nah, that is about as far from the truth as you can get. His perspective isn’t so much interesting, as it is accurate as he was in the SoR force blockading you.

I was there as well and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were not working ‘with’ JQ at all. In fact, we had been farming them over and over and over at the southeast camp before that incident and had been leaving you alone for the most part unless you demanded our attention by attacking something.

The reason we blockaded you was to simply give you a hard time because of Rise, not to help JQ. That, and to create a little forum drama…. which worked quite well.

Too funny. Just because you didn’t plan to do it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Btw: from what I’ve seen of Rise so far, I find it hard to believe that you gave them a hard time! I had the chance to run with them led by Prince Jarvan this week; he’s a great commander & they’re a tight group!

You know guys he’s technically right. We(1) had both of them(2) on farm status all night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Never forget Langor pass….renamed butcher pass in honor of the bags bg gave us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Don’t tell anyone but we have located two consistently large forces on EB every night, the sheer amount of bags and wexp to be had is a bit overwhelming.

Fighting on eb as organized guild shows very little except numbers mainly cause of the eb pugs. But don’t worry TW, bl’s still got lots of guilds wanting to clash. ;D

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Fighting on eb as organized guild shows very little except numbers mainly cause of the eb pugs. But don’t worry TW, bl’s still got lots of guilds wanting to clash. ;D

Best you check with Jed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

We’ve been out there daily map hopping. Pretty much on every single map, I don’t even recognize tags anymore, it’s just run murderball of my guild and keep running…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Don’t burn up man. No sense to it right now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Annabel.5127

Annabel.5127

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

I’m sure you killed that rabbit for your ambient daily. Didn’t you? … Didn’t you!

I know I would.

:C Not the bunnies…nooo!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Don’t burn up man. No sense to it right now

I don’t think I will, I limit my amt of time commanding at a given time these days.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Actually we only had 20 people on the map when Choo rolled into garrison, then Icoa rolled 45 people onto the map just as you were taking the north camp.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

nice hills flip in sor, again lol. /sigh

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsquared.2384

Tsquared.2384

Who needs a zerg anyway? We just took hills in sorbl with 4 people Hats off to you BG though, sorry we can’t muster enough for some large fights.

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: rulzo.3189

rulzo.3189

Who needs a zerg anyway? We just took hills in sorbl with 4 people Hats off to you BG though, sorry we can’t muster enough for some large fights.

explain how you took it with 4 people, everyone is calling exploits maybe you can explain further?!

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

keep the good work up, you are starting to get noticed around here

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

It’s thursday evening and for the most part, the match is over!

Looking for duels tonight if anyone dares. Whisper me in game!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Yeah man, good going. Keep using those “anything” to win tactics like you used to get over the mountain in the back and directly into Hills lords room and you’ll be the next Icoa.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I’m quite intrigued as to how you took SoR-Hills with 4 people too. Thats 40 – 60 supply max, with 2 gates to go though (that were being scouted) at a point were the map was fully red and JQ owned no supply camps.

All done in around 60 seconds (30 second delay + 30 seconds from swords appearing, me running from Garrison to Hills north stairs and to see it then flipped.)

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

And the gall to brag about it!
Be sure to give your friends some credit too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

While I wasn’t there, someone on JQ has been using the spawn/mountain exploit to hop directly into inner Lord’s room area.

If you play on JQ and you see a portal going there, please don’t take it and report it to their guild master and Anet, they have been doing it all day.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Sorry to hear about this exploit in hills guys. Hope it gets resolved asap.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

While I wasn’t there, someone on JQ has been using the spawn/mountain exploit to hop directly into inner Lord’s room area.

If you play on JQ and you see a portal going there, please don’t take it and report it to their guild master and Anet, they have been doing it all day.

I have a screen shot and have dealt with one of the two people involved if you have any more screen shots that involve such acts feel free to send them to me and I will deal with them personally as it’s something I won’t stand for at all.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I thought this was closed off?

Seriously anet how can you not have fixed this by now.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

I for one hope so as well. bragging about it isnt going to get anywhere. nothing really to gloat about to be honest.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verdauga.2694

Verdauga.2694

Running with Rise today was hilarious xD
Those portal bombs Jarvan is addicted to seem to work quite well

[KnT] Beastgate
Preciousz – Warrior, Feelmysorrow – Guardian, Ineedsatisfaction – Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Score update with pro paint skills for those at work.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Yeah man, good going. Keep using those “anything” to win tactics like you used to get over the mountain in the back and directly into Hills lords room and you’ll be the next Icoa.

Or the next TiD.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Tsquared.2384

explain how you took it with 4 people, everyone is calling exploits maybe you can explain further?!

We had a mes hiding, he ported us in to inner, and we capped

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

Tsquared.2384

Disclaimer, i didnt know where he was, just that he was there, wasn’t aware there was an exploit, was just told where to be for port

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Running with Rise today was hilarious xD
Those portal bombs Jarvan is addicted to seem to work quite well

You mean.. they were laughable :|

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Criacow.8251

Criacow.8251

Just wanted to recognize a rare bit of co-operation — yesterday when we had a lot of EB, I was running some map complete on a lower level alt. I just needed the Orgath Uplands skill point, and was working down the harpies when someone from JQ showed up.

Instead of killing me, he started clearing harpies too, so I held them off while he got the SP, he did the same for me, we waved at each other, and ran off.

So, cheers to you, anonymous fellow of [vWv]. Especially since we probably killed each other ten minutes later in the melee at Langor Gulch.

Guild Mom for [End] Ascalon’s Requiem, the friendliest guild on Blackgate
Deírdre ~ Hedy Stonegate ~ Leslie Summerhill

in Match-ups

pot.6805

COTA is now on my wanted list, you join Omen in being chased all over the zone every time one of you is spotted. I suspect SoR will be doing the same to any COTA.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Tsquared.2384

COTA is now on my wanted list, you join Omen in being chased all over the zone every time one of you is spotted. I suspect SoR will be doing the same to any COTA.

By “we” I just meant sorbl, and if this was an exploit I am sorry have unknowingly been apart of it. Cant remember the tag on the guy hididng :/

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

pot.6805

By “we” I just meant sorbl, and if this was an exploit I am sorry have unknowingly been apart of it. Cant remember the tag on the guy hididng :/

Oh okay. Well why did this Mesmer contact you of all people?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Disclaimer, i didnt know where he was, just that he was there, wasn’t aware there was an exploit, was just told where to be for port

SoR has been holding Hills in SoR BL for a while…you want us to believe that he afk there for 2 hours and then port you guys in?

come on JQ…i know you guys are probably very frustrated with your declining wvw performance right now, but this?

stay classy JQQ

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Tsquared.2384

[/quote]

By “we” I just meant sorbl, and if this was an exploit I am sorry have unknowingly been apart of it. Cant remember the tag on the guy hididng :/[/quote]

Oh okay. Well why did this Mesmer contact you of all people?[/quote]

Just said it in chat since the mesmer had to log. wanted ppl to cap hills so we came over to help

Jade Quarry
[COTA]

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

awww is your ego unable to accept that BG beat you?

It is stupid to keep labeling Blackgate as ‘Blackgate+ Sea of Sorrow + Kaineng’.
Your narcissism " awww it took 3 servers combined to beat JQ " won’t help you at all.

Do i need to remind you that JQ receive a lot of guilds from other servers at the end of free transfer as well? even FOO wasn’t a native JQ guild, , and yet a lot of JQQers are perfectly fine with it, what a bunch hypocrites.

You guys lose the match because of laziness, JQ had 15k lead, you guys decided to not show up and then give up when you still had the chance.

stop finding excuses and start fighting.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

It is stupid to keep labeling Blackgate as ‘Blackgate+ Sea of Sorrow + Kaineng’.
Your narcissism " awww it took 3 servers combined to beat JQ " won’t help you at all.

Do i need to remind you that JQ receive a lot of guilds from other servers at the end of free transfer? even FOO wasn’t a native JQ guild, , and yet a lot of JQQers are perfectly fine with it, what a bunch hypocrites.

You guys lose the match because of laziness, JQ had 15k lead, you guys decided to not show up and then give up when you still had the chance.

keep speaking the truth

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

why not ? he had the chance for his side to flip the tower. it was BG’s fault for not sweeping beforehand…….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Match-ups

pot.6805

why not ? he had the chance for his side to flip the tower. it was BG’s fault for not sweeping beforehand…….

Except it was an SoR keep, not a tower. Wasn’t BGs fault for anything.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

what’s funny is that your in game character looks as mad as you are haha.

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

JQ welcome to the list of servers that once face defeat the have said they are taking a “break”, “oh your stacking other servers”, “kthxbye we beat everyone” and all round qq’s. Will put you at the top so you an still keep some of your ego.

JQ
SoS
SBI
HoD

Why can’t T1 show the love like T2? We need to organise a dolyak parade to bring back some of the nostalgia

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Do i need to remind you that JQ receive a lot of guilds from other servers at the end of free transfer as well? even FOO wasn’t a native JQ guild, , and yet a lot of JQQers are perfectly fine with it, what a bunch hypocrites.

You seem mad. Ive yet to see you once in WvW frudoo and your on JQ so why don’t you take your own advice? Also, JQ did receive quite a few guilds, I wasn’t very happy with the Euro stacking, but we did not recruit entire servers.

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

I fixed it for you

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I fixed it for you

LOL that’s all I can say haha.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

I fixed it for you

I would cry too if I was wearing draconic