Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

What kind of support did SOR give you?

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

SoR’s coverage got buffed by 80% but was recently nurfed by 50%

What do you mean, that certain guilds left SoR?

It was a joke, a reference if you look closer.

I don’t think any major WvW guild that’s joined SoR has ever left.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I have already tried thief and shortly found it no challenge… please try other classes and post some videos.
I just remembered the saying you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

And yet most thieves can’t come close to Yishis.

People in wvw die to thieves because EVERY thief is built for dueling and 1v1 while 80% of the wvwvw people are built for group fights… Also there already are alot of threads about how broken the class is in wvw as opposed to spvp.

Thief is the easiest class to solo play in wvw if you are skilled and like challenge play a different class and do the same. Until then it’s all the same to me.

Why so much hate? TEAM RIOT puts out a number of videos across a bunch of classes and they are all very good. No reason to insult some one because you don’t feel he meets your standard of “skill” which is relative anyway.

Maybe you should rethink how you look at the video. I doubt Yishis needs approval of forum warriors. He does a amazing job with the videos and commentary, so it shows how a good D/D thief plays in a 1vX fight which could help others learn how to counter these builds.

Thanks for the props, Zikory. And yes, I can guarantee that Yishis doesn’t care about trolls in these forums. I posted the video not for their benefit, but for the rest of the T1 player base who finds his videos educational and entertaining.

Let’s look at definition of trolling and see who qualifies… "A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
The post has nothing to do with this thread and for educational purposes it belongs in the thief section. Please stop derailing this thread and let’s go back to it’s intent and purposes.
Can somebody please post a score update?

Hows that saying go about the pot and the black kettle? Thanks for “derailing” the thread by educating us on the definition of “troll” which has no place in these forums as it has nothing to do with guild wars 2. Also his video has much to do with this match as he (the thief) is on Blackgate and is fighting SoR and JQ which are also both in this match.

Qualification: You
Aggressively attacking the content of his video, saying hes not good and come back when he plays a class that takes “skill”
Saying its not impressive because your 13 year old girl can play a thief. (Girl added in place of boy for trolling purposes)
Continuously counter statements to Israel trying to prove your point that the video is not impressive or good.
Attempting to educate me on the meaning of “troll”
Being hypocritical in your response to me.

Qualifications: Me
Asked way so much hate?
Stated no reason to insult him over your beliefs.
Complemented [RIOT]
Called you a forum warrior

Good day Sir.

Obviously I’m not young enough to know everything but I can say two things… You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad… and you can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad.

Man isn’t sized up at what makes him mad.It is that what doesnt, that makes a man..

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Same we give our Eastern forces.
We integrate into their ranks and don’t expect them to dance to our tune.
You know, actual community building instead of forum posturing and false advertising.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!

Hiding in a tree!

DON’T FIND ME SOR AND SANG!

YOU’LL NEVER GET ME!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itisfinished.2167

Itisfinished.2167

Hope SoR doesn’t burn out after the server wide push this week and double times and triple times.

We aren’t pulling double times, and sure as heck aren’t pulling triple times. Just because we have coverage now doesn’t mean we are pulling anything more than the regular play times…get it right before you go preaching something like that.

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Itisfinished.2167

SoR’s coverage got buffed by 80% but was recently nurfed by 50%

What do you mean, that certain guilds left SoR?

It was a joke, a reference if you look closer.

I don’t think any major WvW guild that’s joined SoR has ever left.

Hmmm, you know Ascii, me thinkz you’re right. I wonder why that might be? Maybe it’s because we are a team and better than that, a community. Wouldn’t you agree? :P

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

I was enjoying the days of 2013

I blush at both of you. Cookie didn’t you go to Kain with Mayo?

I don’t feel like I know who Mayo is, I may have forgotten. I went to SoR at the same time as UL, NYS and SSQ. Been here since. Not that Cookie is a very original name, there probably was a Cookie that went to Kain.

I think mayo is mayoken o_o

Cover Girl you back gw2?

I am back! Ready to do work like we used to? I ask about you every day to your guild mates and they always say you are at work <3 Glad you’re still around.. How do you like SoR still?

yea T_T I’m working when u get ready to play gw2…
SOR is sooooooooooooo nice o,o. There are many funny commanders here..

Offski in particular right?

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Hope SoR doesn’t burn out after the server wide push this week and double times and triple times.

We aren’t pulling double times, and sure as heck aren’t pulling triple times. Just because we have coverage now doesn’t mean we are pulling anything more than the regular play times…get it right before you go preaching something like that.

Speak for yourself.
I was up 10 mins past my bedtime last night! Mummy and Daddy weren’t happy and yelled at me.

The things I do for my server.

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

SoR 445 ppt in oceanic =.=’

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Itisfinished.2167

Speak for yourself.
I was up 10 mins past my bedtime last night! Mummy and Daddy weren’t happy and yelled at me.

Oh crap man….im so sorry, they didn’t ground you did they? :P

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

The same support that BG did to the guilds that wanted to come over but couldnt withouth our community help.
Is not a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with donate gold to help new friends.
I still wonder why they keep saying that “BG is buying guilds” and trying to give us a bad reputation for so long and then they go and do the same!
Im surprised no1 is trakittenalking SoR right now and….oh wait!
Call me crazy, but mb when OTHERS do it, is not so bad!!! Lets see..

BG donate gold to help ppl get in? How dare you??! Blackhole destroyer of guilds!! Shame on you!! Your reputation is the worst!

SoR donate gold to the same objective? Oh, this is a real community, tight and perfect!! You should all watch and learn!

The same logic applied on the “overtime” nonsense…think about it!

BG won? Overtime lifeless nerds!

SoR winning? Is just bc you’re so good! Again, we should all watch and learn!

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uric.3280

Uric.3280

Speak for yourself.

Oh crap man….im so sorry, they didn’t ground you did they? :P

I had to tidy my room.
sniff

Sarhill – Warrior | Sarhil – Thief | Sarduck – Necromancer
Oceanix Commander ~ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

You know, actual community building instead of forum posturing and false advertising.

So they were payed to assist with their transfer. But what about the braveheart speach? Why indo? I thought you were William Wallace and now it sounds like your just Mel Gibson!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

The reality is that you got outplayed with lesser numbers so far this week

I understand that you think this and it’s only natural that someone in your positon would think so and you might be right. But it’s also entirely possible that a lot more SoR turned up for WvW this week than did BG or JQ.

We can’t really be sure either way because all we have to go on is “very high” and “full.”

The very high and full just means overall server pop it has nothing to do with wvw pop. BG and JQ your servers are more saturated than SoRs. That has nothing to do with wvw.

A lot of pugs are not in wvw right now on all sides, I think it would be a safer assumption that BGs militia is comprised of more pugs than SoRs. Same on JQ to a lesser degree since its been reported thata couple major WvW guilds are either on a hiatus or left. SoR is by no means fielding as many players as normal.

Right exactly. We can only make assumptions based on the outcome but we lack the information to make conclusive statements so we’re left to speculate. That’s no good imo.

I really think more information could be incredibly useful. I can’t even find out how many people are online on BG atm. I cannot find out how many are online on SoR or JQ. All I have is a scoreboard.

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

So they were payed to assist with their transfer. But what about the braveheart speach? Why indo? I thought you were William Wallace and now it sounds like your just Mel Gibson!

Yeah, I almost cryed with this speach, almost bc when the 1st drop was about to fall from my eyes, I rememberd: withouth “donations” IRON and others wouldnt come there, SoR would be in 3rd fighting to stay in T1 and the only fighting they would be able to pull would be on forums.
Mel Gibson? Try Mr Bean instead lol

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Update!

Because, why not?!

Why you guys make me cry?!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

dude voicer u sound really angry bro I think u need a break as for sor ppl gloating on the win I really haven’t seen many maybe 1 or 2 rest r just making comical comparison of cartoons and stuff wich im sure they r trying to lighten things up

anyways if anything anyone from sor has said has bugged u then I am srry for that now again take a break man things will be better when u come back

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bumbaducta.1608

Bumbaducta.1608

The same support that BG did to the guilds that wanted to come over but couldnt withouth our community help.
Is not a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with donate gold to help new friends.
I still wonder why they keep saying that “BG is buying guilds” and trying to give us a bad reputation for so long and then they go and do the same!
Im surprised no1 is trakittenalking SoR right now and….oh wait!
Call me crazy, but mb when OTHERS do it, is not so bad!!! Lets see..

BG donate gold to help ppl get in? How dare you??! Blackhole destroyer of guilds!! Shame on you!! Your reputation is the worst!

SoR donate gold to the same objective? Oh, this is a real community, tight and perfect!! You should all watch and learn!

The same logic applied on the “overtime” nonsense…think about it!

BG won? Overtime lifeless nerds!

SoR winning? Is just bc you’re so good! Again, we should all watch and learn!

Don’t know where you got the idea that SoR provided funds for another guild to join the server. I’m on SoR and I’ve never heard of it. Please keep yourself in the loop next time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

T1 score differentials are going to be the worst we’ve seen in months. Such a shame that we are regressing in terms of balance.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

tbh pot I think its because jq hasn’t really been out in force all week I really don’t know wut they r doing but if they keep it up its gonna be sor vs bg for awhile till a new server comes up or they get xfers in either way t1 need 3 servers

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

pot.6805

tbh pot I think its because jq hasn’t really been out in force all week I really don’t know wut they r doing but if they keep it up its gonna be sor vs bg for awhile till a new server comes up or they get xfers in either way t1 need 3 servers

You bring up a good point. What is going on over on JQ?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

dude voicer u sound really angry bro I think u need a break as for sor ppl gloating on the win I really haven’t seen many maybe 1 or 2 rest r just making comical comparison of cartoons and stuff wich im sure they r trying to lighten things up

anyways if anything anyone from sor has said has bugged u then I am srry for that now again take a break man things will be better when u come back

Oh but Im not angry bro, Im far from angry! My server had finally get in a good spot, our community is great and better every week, Im playing easy and having a lot of fun!
But I gotta be honest, SoR forum warriors hypocrisy drives me mad sometimes!
But mb u’re right. Im gonna take a break from forum, bc I keep forgeting that this is a land of trolls…cant take serious what ppl say here..my pills are running out…
I can feel one of my turns coming on… AAHHHHHHH
Run to bedroom!
In the suitcase on the left you’ll find my favourite axe!!
Don’t look so frightened, this is just a passing phase… one of my bad days!!

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

T1 score differentials are going to be the worst we’ve seen in months. Such a shame that we are regressing in terms of balance.

I still dont get it. BG had no issues or worries about ‘balance’ when they recieved pretty much every major guild from KN and was ticking 400+ pretty much perm.

Now SoR received 1 euro guild and have good fortune in regards to playing smart and the enemy playing sloppy its suddenly a broken T1 that’s unbalanced and will be for months.

BG and JQ have more players on there servers then SoR, even right now at midday UK time. IRON’s 100 people transferring over wasn’t enough to push our status from Very High to Full so the gap between them 2 ratings must be a large.

You need to motivate your servers community to get into WvW. SoR has an amazing community and we assign every guild we know off to a borderland at reset night (apart from Ace he solos SoR-BL for us).

Attachments:

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Wow, all those words. Defensive much?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

jq:15 golds, 13 silvers, 3 bronzes, 1 chocolates medals
sor: 0 golds, 7 silvers, 7 bronzes, maybe 10 chocolates medals
BG: 3 golds, 4 silvers , 9 bronzes, 50 CHOCOLATES MEDALS

who is the king???

edit : now i want candies

While I do appreciate the server pride a lot, we need to keep level heads here. Right now we’re in a bit of a lull. A lot of people are bored with the same old same old. Others have transferred and possibly are looking to transfer for reasons political, they got their feelings hurt or something of the like. But we’ve been knocked down before and bounced back without collapsing and have the people to do so again. So yes, it’s nice to have pride in what we’ve done, but let’s save the braggadocio for when we’ve made our resurgence, and even then let’s keep it to a minimum. We’re better than that.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Aww that’s cute.
BG says we’re just like them, JQ confirms this as proof <3

Sure, we offered em a small heard of cattle and the hand of our firstborn daughter in matrimony.. Feel better now?
God forbid someone finds a better way to do something! That’s why the turtle is still the dominant meta.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

So, SoR is House Frey or Craster himself.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Just wanted to make it clear for simple minds such as yourself how T1 is atm regarding balance and what seems to be your hypocritical views on it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Early SEA timezone.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Aww that’s cute.

Sure, we offered em a small heard of cattle and the hand of our firstborn daughter in matrimony.. Feel better now?
God forbid someone finds a better way to do something! That’s why the turtle is still the dominant meta.

Wait a minute, you offered an audio recording of cows and disfigured your daughters and that got people to join?

We’ve been doing it wrong.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

You need to motivate your servers community to get into WvW. SoR has an amazing community and we assign every guild we know off to a borderland at reset night (apart from Ace he solos SoR-BL for us).

But PvE pays better and sPvP/tPvP is more actual pvp against more skilled opponents in a more controlled environment so what do we tell people?

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

But PvE pays better and sPvP/tPvP is more actual pvp against more skilled opponents in a more controlled environment so what do we tell people?

It’s fun. That’s a good place to start.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Aww that’s cute.

Wait a minute, you offered an audio recording of cows and disfigured your daughters and that got people to join?

We’ve been doing it wrong.

I must’ve laughed for a good minute after reading that man, well done and ty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Just wanted to make it clear for simple minds such as yourself how T1 is atm regarding balance and what seems to be your hypocritical views on it.

You know a lot of guilds don’t go to SoR because of the TW nerd rage right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I still dont get it. BG had no issues or worries about ‘balance’ when they recieved pretty much every major guild from KN and was ticking 400+ pretty much perm.

Now SoR received 1 euro guild and have good fortune in regards to playing smart and the enemy playing sloppy its suddenly a broken T1 that’s unbalanced and will be for months.

BG and JQ have more players on there servers then SoR, even right now at midday UK time. IRON’s 100 people transferring over wasn’t enough to push our status from Very High to Full so the gap between them 2 ratings must be a large.

Why do people from SoR keep posting screenshots showing how JQ/BG are ‘full’ and SoR is ‘very high’? A lot of the players that make JQ/BG ‘full’ are casual with very little interest in WvW. Most of them probably transferred for the sole reason of getting map completion. The only thing that motivates these players to play WvW is seeing that their server is already doing well and is in 1st. SoR being the underdog of T1 for so long doesn’t have many of these players. Win a few weeks and SoR will be full too.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

tw nerd rage???? I have been in and playing with tw/twl for along time now and I haven’t heard any nerd rage kitten when anyone even starts to get a little heated indo just says let it go and or cracks a joke or trolls ace and that seems to always cause a laugh

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Why do people from SoR keep posting screenshots showing how JQ/BG are ‘full’ and SoR is ‘very high’? A lot of the players that make JQ/BG ‘full’ are casual with very little interest in WvW. Most of them probably transferred for the sole reason of getting map completion. The only thing that motivates these players to play WvW is seeing that their server is already doing well and is in 1st. SoR being the underdog of T1 for so long doesn’t have many of these players. Win a few weeks and SoR will be full too.

Ya on sor we always lose and people always come and play wvw. And we dont want your baddies, you can keep them. I was saying I hope all the baddies from JQ and BG don’t come to SoR if we win, we don’t want them..

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Before any more people jump on pots post, the “regression in balance” this week, has more to do with the complete lack of a third server in this matchup than anything.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Don’t feel silly posting that under current conditions or anything.

…Or were we supposed to keep recruiting? Are we supposed to keep piling more people in? Far as I can see we’re good without TWphobes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

JQ in third place, who is the king???

The Queen of Blades.

The zerg are behind this infestation in southsun! KERRIGAAAAAAAN!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

@Ardon

Surely you’re not blaming SoR’s lead on JQ?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

ya like I said earlier until jq fixes w/e is going on with them or gets transfers or db or tc moves up its going to be a 1v1 and with r (sor’s) strong na that is gonna put a lot of pressure on bg wich will hurt them in other time slots soo again we need a third server that’s the real issue this week

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

@Ardon

Surely you’re not blaming SoR’s lead on JQ?

Not JQ, Jed’s fault.

….gawwww OK yea it’s JQ’s fault!
They made beating the sparkle off their leotards look so fun how could Iron resist?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Another Update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Israel.7056

So are PvE and sPvP/tPvP.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

JQ wat r u doing?
U r died servr, stahp
No to zombie apocalypse

in Match-ups

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

It is called karma.
Just like last 2 week, how Bg peeps kept bragging and posting how JQ was full .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

So are PvE and sPvP/tPvP.

WvW is only fun for BG when they outnumber you 4:1.

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

This is a problem with your community/ players then, not your server population. As a server you have access to more players that could WvW then SoR, convincing them to take part is down to whoever leads your community for WvW. Indo does an amazing job at making sure all guilds are accounted for and assigned to borderlands with correct allies alongside them.

And were doing just fine without them.