General Dungeon Discussion Thread - Part 2

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

Makes Necro, > Lalalalala Loved It, joins TA LFG, don’t kick bro I got ELE!

(edited by creepmatic.9435)

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

i am proud of myself. got the spider skip in arah p2 done first go on necro without stealth. actually an easy run in my opinion

You used plague? Because you can literally just run with plague and spam blinds and you will make it everytime. ;d

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

i am proud of myself. got the spider skip in arah p2 done first go on necro without stealth. actually an easy run in my opinion

You used plague? Because you can literally just run with plague and spam blinds and you will make it everytime. ;d

no plague. just running and dodging. up to lupi now and trying to get a lupi solo done on necro

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Posts which derail a topic that are inflammatory in nature are not allowed.
“Man, I missed this ….
Bingo!”

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Don’t know if people saw or not, but Frifox has made his DPS meter public.

http://dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/17728578-gw2dps-tool-for-hardcore-pve-players

Yada yada i don’t personally endorse the use of 3rd party programs yada yada use at your own risk.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

http://dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/17728578-gw2dps-tool-for-hardcore-pve-players

Yada yada i don’t personally endorse the use of 3rd party programs yada yada use at your own risk.

It’s been public for a long time though…

hybrid.5027

Only so far as those who knew, knew. Now those outside the know, can know.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Mmm, I could use this. Cheers Nike!

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Only so far as those who knew, knew. Now those outside the know, can know.

It was available to everyone that knew about it. And im not sure how those outside the know can know about it.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

I upgraded my potato so I plan to do some engi footage. What programs do you use for recording and editing?

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

I upgraded my potato so I plan to do some engi footage. What programs do you use for recording and editing?

Shadowplay and Vegas Pro 11.
Failing that Dxtory and Windows Movie Maker.

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Wow the logic deficiency of some people in the meta thread. >.>

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

I use OBS for recording, works pretty well for me.

Ryn.6459

Thanks. I will check them out. Any of this programs is mprre noob friendly than the others?

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Thanks. I will check them out. Any of this programs is mprre noob friendly than the others?

If you can’t figure out how to work it, make a post in the forums you found the tool for a guide.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

Brazil made a nice guide to OBS but I am too lazy to find it

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Ryn.6459

Ty guys. Think I will try shadowplat and movie makerm

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Shadowplay. If I need to dub some music I use mp4box & Adobe Audition. No video reencoding or compression takes place so the editing times and quality are unbeatable.

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

question. how to deal with lupi phase 3 on necro solo

Posted by: garcialak.9215

garcialak.9215

question. how to deal with lupi phase 3 on necro solo

A guildie is triying his necro solo and i think he runs 2 energy sigils + the might on dodge and endurance refill food. Maybe you can get away with 1 enegy sigil and abusing DS for the proc.

Or make a char necro or hope for godlike rng.

Edit: The necro master response is way better than mine.

(edited by garcialak.9215)

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

You need double energy at the bare minimum unless you dont mind healing him every time he life drinks. You can get out of aoe life drink with 2 well timed dodges. You dont need swiftness or locust signet to do this either. Although you will probably take 1 tick most times without swiftness. So double dodge and go DS then cast dark path to get back to lupi quickly. Chill from dark path and chill of death actually help a bit aswell. The rest is easy, just manage your energy sigils. Endurance food can help when you are first learning. But its not necessary.

You will most likely have to wall him. Getting hit by a barrage will seriously wreck your endurance management and eat your lifeforce. And if you get hit by bad RNG its difficult to recover.

(edited by Spoj The Second.7680)

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

lol, sorry Ryn, I edited that to add a spoiler tag :P

I’m heartbroken

No, come on, WHY IS EVERYONE PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!??!
kitten!
I’m still heartbroken after Marjory ditched me!
/sobs

Right, I got nothing interesting to say other than my rng with locusts at lupi is horribilis.
I’m working on a winter outfit for my ranger, got earmuffs but I NEED that scarf so badly it hurts.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Another neat one. Sorry for the double.

Attachments:

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Another neat one. Sorry for the double.

…wot.

deSade.9437

Benevolence OP. Haters gonna hate.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Sometimes, I got hit by pugs this elitist.

My bro, I and two other ele pugs were 4-man CM p2. I noticed that while they do have DPS, the ele had no where enough experience to melee Turmaine (bad rotation, bad might stacking, abuse FGS, scepter/dagger camping). We made it to Turmaine. Feeling bad for the ele, I was like oh, well, let’s do it the easy way. And the conversation happened.

In the end, the rest of us three-man Turmaine. It seems that he was no longer bugged so we ended up with me kiting the Plague form while the group is trying to burst him when he’s vulnerable. I feel bad, I shouldn’t have said anything at all. I’ve hurt someone’s properness.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I had a S/D camping ele in my fotm 50 pug earlier Iris. I asked them kindly what the kitten they were doing and they ignored me. Then when all four of them ignored me when I pinged my sandstorm and said to fight the last group of mobs at the entrance (molten facility fractal), they ended up wiping and the S/D ele was the first to ragequit.

The irony when the least valuable member of a party is the one to leave in a manner like this… as if they’re trying to make a statement.

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Sometimes, I got hit by pugs this elitist.

My bro, I and two other ele pugs were 4-man CM p2. I noticed that while they do have DPS, the ele had no where enough experience to melee Turmaine (bad rotation, bad might stacking, abuse FGS, scepter/dagger camping). We made it to Turmaine. Feeling bad for the ele, I was like oh, well, let’s do it the easy way. And the conversation happened.

In the end, the rest of us three-man Turmaine. It seems that he was no longer bugged so we ended up with me kiting the Plague form while the group is trying to burst him when he’s vulnerable. I feel bad, I shouldn’t have said anything at all. I’ve hurt someone’s properness.

You wanted to exploit the final boss, and he didn’t so he left. I see no problem with that.

Iris Ng.9845

His reason wasn’t “I don’t use exploit”. It was “I don’t use ranged”. So I wonder what his proper method is. And it’s not like we’re N*** and not listening to him. And it’s also not likely he didn’t agree with exploit when we bugged the powder keg earlier and he said nothing. Double standard, much?

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

fly fly, my pretties

Sneak peek:

Guardians use burning for damage, not direct damage, so the Staff will have the highest chances of proccing upgraded Virtue of Justice.

Guardian staff actually does decent damage […] against large mobs you’ll probably find you’d have more DPS with a staff than any other guard weapon.

Dalanor.5387

fly fly, my pretties

Sneak peek:

Guardians use burning for damage, not direct damage, so the Staff will have the highest chances of proccing upgraded Virtue of Justice.

Guardian staff actually does decent damage […] against large mobs you’ll probably find you’d have more DPS with a staff than any other guard weapon.

The moment when i get cancer from a post and five seconds later it gets AIDS from another one … General discussion can be, ehm, very special sometimes.

Tom Yzf.5872

His reason wasn’t “I don’t use exploit”. It was “I don’t use ranged”. So I wonder what his proper method is. And it’s not like we’re N*** and not listening to him. And it’s also not likely he didn’t agree with exploit when we bugged the powder keg earlier and he said nothing. Double standard, much?

What I took from the conversation was: “why you gotta not do it properly” and he threw in that “range” part just as an insult, then left before you could contemplate a kick. But I could see how it could go either way.

Also, your self-censored word makes me think of this:

Attachments:

Iris Ng.9845

The censored words were from my social guild chat and are totally unrelated. But if it humors you…

I’m surprised at how you would think of me to kick someone at last boss. Not to disappoint you but I don’t have that thought nor reputation.

Attachments:

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

So, the “Sam got griefed” post of the day :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-stealing/

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

hybrid.5027

2015 PvEsports Update!

http://dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/17916826-2015-tentative-tournament-schedule/page/1

February/March: Tour de Arah – Teams of 5 compete head to head in The Ruined City of Arah to achieve the lowest cumulative completion time across four explorable paths.

July: Trios – Teams of 3 compete head to head to win a best of 3 contest completing random selections of dungeon paths.

October/Nov: 2015 Guild Championships – Teams of 5 compete head to head to win a best of 3 contest completing random selections of dungeon paths.

deSade.9437

fly fly, my pretties

Sneak peek:

Yeah, right. Staff, not scepter or sword. Staff.
Hah, ok. Added these 2 to my block list.

Tom Yzf.5872

The censored words were from my social guild chat and are totally unrelated. But if it humors you…

I’m surprised at how you would think of me to kick someone at last boss. Not to disappoint you but I don’t have that thought nor reputation.

I have no interest in your guild chat. I was referring to your forum post “N*****”. It doesn’t matter anyway, as I was just making a JOKE to release a little tension I sensed in the reply.

As for me thinking you would kick someone at the last boss. I didn’t say that. Read more carefully; I said he probably bailed before you could possibly kick him. It was an inference based on the information given on a reason as to why he might have just left instead of discussing alternate end boss strategies with you guys.

Jesus, I must be coming off as an kitten today. This is the second time I’ve had to clarify my posts.

Posted by: HHR LostProphet.4801

HHR LostProphet.4801

If anyone (if ever) is interested in what my signature means:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/In-a-distant-future/first#post4643754

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Jesus, I must be coming off as an kitten today. This is the second time I’ve had to clarify my posts.

kitten you, Tom. What’d you say about me mum?

Tom Yzf.5872

I hear your mom…

… makes very delicious food

xD

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

2015 PvEsports Update!

http://dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/17916826-2015-tentative-tournament-schedule/page/1

February/March: Tour de Arah – Teams of 5 compete head to head in The Ruined City of Arah to achieve the lowest cumulative completion time across four explorable paths.

July: Trios – Teams of 3 compete head to head to win a best of 3 contest completing random selections of dungeon paths.

October/Nov: 2015 Guild Championships – Teams of 5 compete head to head to win a best of 3 contest completing random selections of dungeon paths.

Oh Boi, lovely. Cheers Nike!

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

2015 PvEsports Update!

Awesome.

just Awesome.

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Hey Guys,

Just a lil bit of christmas magic from the guy known as “MLG Griefer kittenkicker Dungeon Frontier Justice Defender & Policeman of all the poor souls”…

So I’ve been in Snow Crows [SC], a guild that most of you know quite well, for close to a year as I joined in January 2014.
In this past year, I came to realize that all of them actually meant more to me than just gaming friends, or simple guildies. I consider them as my friends, with a special mention for a handful of them that supported me as I was going through huge real life problems, and I was being abandoned by people who were less of friends…

So I decided to make a special memory, and amek that into an item that means a lot to me for this occasion. I’ve wanted a Zippo lighter for a few years, but never had something that meant enough to be written on it. But I just had to search a little closer to my friends, the ones that meant so much to me. I thus got this lighter made as a token of this past years spent with this incredible people.

Here it is : http://imgur.com/1KjEHQl,fW2qmHN

To my guildies (extended to people that left for other adventures, like Cheezy), I wish you a merry christmas and my best wishes for next year. To the rest of the forum community, you guys are awesome, don’t change any of it

Love and chocolate,
Sam.

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

aw Sam that be beautiful, warms the cokles of me heart.

Iris Ng.9845

Hey Guys,

Just a lil bit of christmas magic from the guy known as “MLG Griefer kittenkicker Dungeon Frontier Justice Defender & Policeman of all the poor souls”…

So I’ve been in Snow Crows [SC], a guild that most of you know quite well, for close to a year as I joined in January 2014.
In this past year, I came to realize that all of them actually meant more to me than just gaming friends, or simple guildies. I consider them as my friends, with a special mention for a handful of them that supported me as I was going through huge real life problems, and I was being abandoned by people who were less of friends…

So I decided to make a special memory, and amek that into an item that means a lot to me for this occasion. I’ve wanted a Zippo lighter for a few years, but never had something that meant enough to be written on it. But I just had to search a little closer to my friends, the ones that meant so much to me. I thus got this lighter made as a token of this past years spent with this incredible people.

Here it is : http://imgur.com/1KjEHQl,fW2qmHN

To my guildies (extended to people that left for other adventures, like Cheezy), I wish you a merry christmas and my best wishes for next year. To the rest of the forum community, you guys are awesome, don’t change any of it

Love and chocolate,
Sam.

I’m both glad and envious of you to have such nice guildies.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

aw Sam that be beautiful, warms the cokles of me heart.

That almost sounds like a pun.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Awww Also, do I spy a G600?

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur