Magic Find [merged]

Magic Find [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

I kind of feel bad for people with multiple magic find sets and celestial sets. If they do relate the magic find gear to the account bound bonus the most I could see is something like this:

- if person has a character or multiple characters with max mf sets they the amount of mf from set (max around 167%) could be transferred to a 167% account bonus (max even if more than 1 set is owned) to keep those who had sets with what they had before as to not lose their stuff they took time to get.

- if person has magic find sets they can get some of that transferred to account bonus (maybe just not full amount) to still reward those that took the time buy, craft, or attain items just for this stat

- maybe give the option to completely destroy magic find gear and transfer it (max 167% since that was max anyway or less 10% 25% idk) to account bound version

- points 1 and 2 might not work as they have not said how this will progress in account bound version

these are just some thoughts and may not even be necessary or some might be over excessive; since we have no real idea how this new account bound magic find will accumulate or at what speed. we only know its from an item from salvaging blue and greens. anyways these are just some thoughts to let people who had magic find not lose what they had , but may not even be necessary depending on how they plan to implement this.

(edited by cerberus.1937)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Markadis.9012

Markadis.9012

LOTS of people used MF in dungeons. Also I would kick any1 from my party who is running zerger gear as a zerger is some1 who omniblobs in wvw and is likely wearing something like apothecary or ptv. Would rather take a zerker.

And I would kick anyone that I was sure running MF gear instead of contributing to running the dungeons. At least Apothercary, and PTV gear characters would be able to face tank a boss for a given time. MF gear does absoluting nothing for the group and only helps the individual wearing it.

Server- Blackgate
Characters- Levicus (Ele); Levicus Gear (Eng);
Levicus Shield (War)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

LOTS of people used MF in dungeons. Also I would kick any1 from my party who is running zerger gear as a zerger is some1 who omniblobs in wvw and is likely wearing something like apothecary or ptv. Would rather take a zerker.

And I would kick anyone that I was sure running MF gear instead of contributing to running the dungeons. At least Apothercary, and PTV gear characters would be able to face tank a boss for a given time. MF gear does absoluting nothing for the group and only helps the individual wearing it.

If you need someone to face tank a boss, your party is terrible. There is exactly one factor that counts: how fast you can do the dungeon, and in a party where everyone can count to 3 and press V, this is achieved best by running full damage builds.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

• All existing drops and crafting recipes that have created Magic Find gear will be replaced with new stat combos.

what about CURRENT existing dropped items – If I decided to buy a MF set from dropped gear instead of crafting a set of gear (explorer’s) – do I just have to live with whatever random stat Anet decides to replace MF with instead of being able to choose my stat combo like the crafted MF gear??

(edited by azurrei.5691)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

Non-MF runes/sigils/etc in your MF gear will stay the same, you are not losing them.

Just a suggestion:

Unbind all runes/sigils/infusions/skins in the process. If we’re being asked to change the prefix on our gear, it would be nice if we could change it without worrying about having to overwrite runes/sigils that may no longer be appropriate for the gear, or losing skins that may no longer work for the new character.

Just saying. =P

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

While somebody is face tanking a boss, everybody else just died. Every bit of survivability you add to yourself you are increasing the length of the fight and boosting the damage the boss can get off on everybody around you. There are also lots of things in this game you can’t tank regardless of stats but all of this is kinda off topic.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: GeeViouS.7980

GeeViouS.7980

As a former community manager for Kabam games, I’ll tell you right now that this guy only knows half of what is actually going on. Directors and producers don’t tell community managers anything because like this guy, he posts only part of the information online and causes a ****-storm. So, take what he says a grain of salt. All we know, now, is that we will be able to switch MF gear to another kind of gear. We don’t know anything beyond that.

I am sorry you had a bad experience in your former job. Here our developers actually talk to us and give us information we need. So what I am posting here is coming straight from the people working on the changes.

To answer a few more questions:

• If you currently have listed an item with MF on the Trading Post, they will be returned to you, as they become account bound.
  • Upgrade components that currently give MF bonus will be updated with new functionality.
  • All existing drops and crafting recipes that have created Magic Find gear will be replaced with new stat combos.

What a load of crap Martin. How many times have missing patch notes been “conveniently” not posted with the rest? You do your “best”, sure. I get that. I also understand the companies desire and constant choice of not releasing information they cannot back up. But either your team or your bosses/co-workers that you relay messages from is broken OR you guys purposefully choose not to fully inform your consumers. And no, I am not talking about what exploits/cheats you guys fixed. I’ve been here since beta and have been constantly disappointed with the amount of information we are given not to mention how it is released. I mean… One year and still no patch note section on the patcher/launcher for the game??? I see one link when or when a patch is to be released, then it gets swept away.

Thoughtbludgeon – [TB] – YB/SoR
www.tbgamers.com

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

What about the MF infusions on amulets, what will happen with that.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

Magic Find [merged]

Player Character.9467

They said those are fine

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

If you add boon duration, you must reduce the crit damage attribute on that gear. Otherwise it is simply too strong compared to everything else.

Have you run the numbers proving that?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Hey all, no worries, we got you covered.

Weapons, armor and trinkets with magic find will become account bound, lose their current stats and will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item.

Account Bound weapons, armor, trinkets. Why not just everything Account
Bound so we can have a wardrobe in PVE?

Or maybe you’re wanting players to change all their equipment to MF? So players can have account bound armor and weapons.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

Anyone CLAIMING that Anet didn’t take the MF item points on Celestial Gear into account when creating the armor – could you please provide a link from a dev backing up your nonsense statement? Thanks a ton.

Exotic Celestial chest armour =270 stat points (45 × 6 stats), plus 6% crit damage, plus 3% magic find

Exotic Tri-stat chest armour (e.g. Carrion) = 245 stat points (101 + 72 + 72)

Exotic Tri-stat chest armour including crit damage (e.g. Berserker) = 173 stat points (101 + 72), plus 5% crit damage

Celestial gear is over budget even without magic find. FACT.

It’s perfectly obvious, given that the intended removal of magic find was announced before Celestial gear was added, that it was budgeted to be desirable even without magic find.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

Uhh… You can get Quartz from all 5 home instances regardless of your race. At the same time, you have a chance to get 5 quartz or even a charged quartz on every hit of the pickaxe. If you’re really good, you could easily end up with 1 charged and 12 quartz from a single node.

lol… so someone who has no clue how the system works, and thus can not appreciate the time effort takes to the forum to show his vast knowledge. well done, sir.

once per day, per account. too hard to understand?

yes, you have 5 spots to mine from, but you can only mine one, ONCE PER DAY PER ACCOUNT.

if you do not know what the fuss is about, maybe listen and learn, and not talk so much

That explains perfectly why I can, every day, go to all 5 nodes to mine the quartz in every city.

I tried that the very day they patched it in. tried the next 2 days. I could only mine one node per day. whatever node I chose.

so if it works now, apologies to you, and another WTF to arenanet. changing this and not telling us???

how about mentioning this in the patch notes?

Having just read this conversation, I visited all home instances to take part of this fabulous bounty of quartz. Guess what? It still doesn’t work. Once per day per account is what it is.

Because you cant, he was lying to try to make his point. And we are off topic.

No matter what you may think of the crafting process of celestial gear it doesn’t change that they are directly nerfing it, and only it in this patch. None of the other gear are losing stats. Sure all MF is going away and as far as I’m concerned that is a good thing. But celestial gear is just losing stats. Cant the MF from it be spread amongst the remaining stats if the other secondary stats like condition duration or boon duration would make it OP?

Why just take stats away?

Anyone CLAIMING that Anet didn’t take the MF item points on Celestial Gear into account when creating the armor – could you please provide a link from a dev backing up your nonsense statement? Thanks a ton.

Exotic Celestial chest armour =270 stat points (45 × 6 stats), plus 6% crit damage, plus 3% magic find

Exotic Tri-stat chest armour including crit damage (e.g. Berserker) = 173 stat points (101 + 72), plus 5% crit damage

It’s perfectly obvious, given that the intended removal of magic find was announced before Celestial gear was added, that it was budgeted to be desirable even without magic find.

What? Celestial gear has been in the game since November 18 2012… a full 7 months to the day before the MF announcement…

Celestial gear gives more stats total and less of each, it was designed and weighted that way.

(edited by Lokki.1092)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Wallach.7291

Wallach.7291

Item budgets are weighted, and the spread of stats obviously carries some of the value of that weighting. The total stat gain is not the only factor.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

• If you currently have listed an item with MF on the Trading Post, they will be returned to you, as they become account bound.

Hi Martin,

Some clarification: Will the listing fee be returned? Will the items remain account bound after the new selection is made?

If they’re account bound will they be vendorable after reselection is made (this would at least allow crafters to not lose 100% of their money)?

Will the forced account bound items be vendorable at their original price prior to reselection? Or will people need to spends hours reselecting items just to vendor them?

Does this include items with MF sigils, or just items with MF as a stat on the item itself?

Because this would really screw crafters over if so. It doesn’t matter if you can select any stat combo you want if you’ve got hundreds of account bound items. You’d essentially bankrupt a lot of people, as they’d be forced to vendor these items after going through hours of UI selection just to make the items usable (and assumably vendorable) again.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: alia.8349

alia.8349

Of course it’s over budget, with or without magic find. What of it?

1. About the current state of celestial, it’s entirely possible to have one item with a higher stat point total than another, and still have the first item be numerically worse than than other, even in a hybrid role. This is a combination of exponential returns from the synergy of focusing in only some stats (e.g. crit chance is more valuable the more crit dmg you have) and of not all stats being made equal (e.g. power is simply better, point for point, than crit chance all else equal even with only direct damage, healing power scales like kitten but still uses up the budget, etc.).

Saying something is over budget means nothing, because point budgets mean nothing.

2. About the upcoming state of celestial, regardless of anything else, players using celestial for the magic find were not exploiting. They were making use of a game mechanic. Changing the mechanic is fine, but punishing the players for having used it is vaguely rude. At the very least there should be a reforge option for celestial as well.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Weapons, armor and trinkets with magic find will become account bound, lose their current stats and will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item.

For example, if you have an Explorer’s Pearl Staff, you can now double-click it to change it to any other crafting stat.

We will have a blog post about it with more extensive information as well, keep an eye on the website.

So wait… ….WAIT WAIT WAIT…. * urnfff…. think I just dropped a brick here *

On Explorer’s… MF is THE primary stat. Being able to change that stat, means picking whatever PRIMARY STAT on whatever Gear set you want. This is a potential level of PowerCreep that not even Zerker4Lyfe minmaxxers have asked for.

You won’t get to change the primary stat on its own, you’ll get to choose from the existing combinations. So for example on an Explorer’s Staff you don’t get to make it Condition Duration / Power / Precision (because that combination doesn’t exist), you have to choose from one of these:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorer%27s#Triple_attribute

You’re not an official source. What the hell do you know about it?
Martin’s post seems pretty clear on this …. double click it, pick another Stat…

This is “new tech” and I’m gonna go ahead and bet all my Vicious Claws on it…
I wasn’t plannin’ on doing anything else with them.

(edited by ilr.9675)

Magic Find [merged]

Wallach.7291

Another crafting stat. Crafting stats are things like Rampager’s, Berserker’s, etc.

Magic Find [merged]

ilr.9675

Nope… this is just like everything else. No one knows the full details until it downloads.
If someone did know for sure, they’d also know what the new Functionality is too.

Magic Find [merged]

Player Character.9467

Crafting stats include sentinel, sentinel costs what? 20x what mf costs?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Another crafting stat. Crafting stats are things like Rampager’s, Berserker’s, etc.

It says both ‘any other crafting stat’ and ‘will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item’. So the question is what is the list for each type of item?

Maybe ‘any other crafting stat’ is only for crafted. If that is the case, what about karma items? And special dungeon craftables? And mob drops? Too much unknown. We need to know this information.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Magic Find [merged]

Wallach.7291

It says both ‘any other crafting stat’ and ‘will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item’. So the question is what is the list for each type of item?

Maybe ‘any other crafting stat’ is only for crafted. If that is the case, what about karma items? And special dungeon craftables? And mob drops? Too much unknown. We need to know this information.

Right, I’d wager the options available will be based on the source of the item somehow.

Hopefully the blog post goes up soon because there’s a lot to clear up.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Hurracaine Ike.4975

Hurracaine Ike.4975

So, for a straight forward example,

I have a full set of gear that has no MF as an original stat (I have power, toughness and vitality on the gear)….

I DO however, have 6 runes of the traveler on them.

So are you saying that runes/upgrade components with MF on them are just changing to something else completely? no choice on that what so ever?

So essentially the rune of the traveler will no longer have a total of 50% MF, but will have at total of (just for example purposes..) 50% condition damage duration?

Because, what if you were to change it to something completely worthless to my character? would I then have to shell out another few gold, getting new runes, because I dont like what they have been changed to?

I dont think that’s particularly fair… if anything, the runes should be removed, and you should have the option to re apply them, or sell them on TP (i dont mind not getting EXACT compensation for what i spent, but its gotta be at least close).

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

Right, I’d wager the options available will be based on the source of the item somehow.

Hopefully the blog post goes up soon because there’s a lot to clear up.

I hope so. This is a pretty big shift-up with the gear. And as it’s all going to become account-bound, we need more details so we’re not kittened by the change.

I have a full set of gear that has no MF as an original stat (I have power, toughness and vitality on the gear)….

So are you saying that runes/upgrade components with MF on them are just changing to something else completely? no choice on that what so ever?

So essentially the rune of the traveler will no longer have a total of 50% MF, but will have at total of (just for example purposes..) 50% condition damage duration?

Because, what if you were to change it to something completely worthless to my character? would I then have to shell out another few gold, getting new runes, because I dont like what they have been changed to?

I dont think that’s particularly fair… if anything, the runes should be removed, and you should have the option to re apply them, or sell them on TP (i dont mind not getting EXACT compensation for what i spent, but its gotta be at least close).

I kind of agree here. Runes that have changed effects should be auto-removed so at least we can do something with them if the changed effects are useless to us.

Magic Find [merged]

ilr.9675

because there’s a lot to clear up.

YES

This is all I’m saying. As usual, we only get hypey non-answer answers…
This isn’t because there’s a problem with the Forums and Communication when it comes to Anet. The problem is communication within Anet itself. I’ve watched these CR’s struggle with it for 5 years now. It’s never gotten any better.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Nope… this is just like everything else. No one knows the full details until it downloads.
If someone did know for sure, they’d also know what the new Functionality is too.

Nobody is going to give you stats that you can choose yourself. You’ll only choose the usual combinations.

Again people with ridiculous expectations. Then you are going to whine that they “said it was going to be any stats”.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Askleria.1430

Askleria.1430

for those adding up the stats on celestial:

we all know not all stats have the same value.

stop pretending that power and precision have the same impact for the majority of professions and builds as healing power or condition damage.

and 3% MF has been a primary stat on Explorer and similar items. a PRIMARY.

so what they are doing is taking the PRIMARY stat from celestial. the only primary.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: wwyou.2169

wwyou.2169

I am in the same situation as You are in. I have MF runes on my cultural set (PVT).
I just wish Anet would not erase my cultural armor set along with the MF rune update.

(edited by wwyou.2169)

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

Nobody is going to give you stats that you can choose yourself. You’ll only choose the usual combinations.

Again people with ridiculous expectations. Then you are going to whine that they “said it was going to be any stats”.

We understand that, Anti. We’re not asking for special new stat combos. We’re wondering which specific established combinations will be available. Because from wording it does not sound like all known combinations will be available with this method.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

We understand that, Anti. We’re not asking for special new stat combos. We’re wondering which specific established combinations will be available. Because from wording it does not sound like all known combinations will be available with this method.

Your opinion, which I share BTW, is the opposite of the sentiment that Anti was responding to. ilr was speculating about the ability to choose stats that exceed the available stat prefixes.

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

Your opinion, which I share BTW, is the opposite of the sentiment that Anti was responding to. ilr was speculating about the ability to choose stats that exceed the available stat prefixes.

Not the impression I got from his post, but only he can clarify what he meant.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

what about ascended backpiece items with MF inherited from the backpiece and NOT the infusion? can we change it to something else?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Not the impression I got from his post, but only he can clarify what he meant.

You can read a few posts up to see the rest of the conversation that I was responding to. Here’s a quote:

For example, if you have an Explorer’s Pearl Staff, you can now double-click it to change it to any other crafting stat.

We will have a blog post about it with more extensive information as well, keep an eye on the website.

So wait… ….WAIT WAIT WAIT…. * urnfff…. think I just dropped a brick here *

On Explorer’s… MF is THE primary stat. Being able to change that stat, means picking whatever PRIMARY STAT on whatever Gear set you want. This is a potential level of PowerCreep that not even Zerker4Lyfe minmaxxers have asked for.

You won’t get to change the primary stat on its own, you’ll get to choose from the existing combinations. So for example on an Explorer’s Staff you don’t get to make it Condition Duration / Power / Precision (because that combination doesn’t exist), you have to choose from one of these:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorer%27s#Triple_attribute

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

You can read a few posts up to see the rest of the conversation that I was responding to. Here’s a quote:

Read it. I read ‘pick another stat’ as pick another stat combo. Not as in individual stats. Neither interpretation is the only possibility with that wording.

Like I said before, only ilr can clear up exactly what he meant.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

I’m sorry, what was the bet again?

Cuz I’ll take the bet.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Bikoo.7859

Bikoo.7859

am I right ? if not tell me pls.

Explorer’s converted to Knight’s
Traveler’s converted to Rampager’s
Wayfarer’s converted to Soldier’s

Magic Find [merged]

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Cannot do soldier, cant craft soldiers

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

Remember that the one example given was a crafted piece to begin with (Explorer’s Pearl Staff). We have no clue if that will follow for all other crafted equipment as well, or if it will also apply to equipment obtained in other ways.

Magic Find [merged]

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Remember that the one example given was a crafted piece to begin with (Explorer’s Pearl Staff). We have no clue if that will follow for all other crafted equipment as well, or if it will also apply to equipment obtained in other ways.

what im saying is Soldier’s gear cant be crafted therefore you cant have IT as a choice. RED SMUDGE guy said only crafted stats…soldier’s isnt a crafted set

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

what im saying is Soldier’s gear cant be crafted therefore you cant have IT as a choice. RED SMUDGE guy said only crafted stats…soldier’s isnt a crafted set

Again, the example Martin Kerstein gave was for options for a crafted staff. So for that item, Soldier’s wouldn’t be an option. That is all we know. We don’t know that that will follow for all other crafted items. We also don’t know that it will follow for karma items, for special dungeon crafted trinkets, or for item drops.

There is more that we don’t know than what we do know, and it’d be best if we only tell people for sure what has been 100% confirmed.

Magic Find [merged]

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

so your saying if i have ascended magic find GEAR id get a choice to pick a different set of ASCENDED stats for it?

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

so your saying if i have ascended magic find GEAR id get a choice to pick a different set of ASCENDED stats for it?

We’ve as of yet heard no details on how they are handling magifind on Ascendeds other than the fact that the stat will be removed/replaced. Probably in the same manner as the exotics, but we have no clue on how it will be done as each Ascended has a unique name etc…

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Axxo.7430

Axxo.7430

I totally disagree on comparing stats on celestial armor vs tri-sets, but people have invested time and celestial is not easily obtainable via pve/pvp/dungeon tokens etc. It’s only available through crafting and time gated components. Not gold. And the extra 35 points spread over it + the MF is quite reasonable. Now removing the entire MF w/o compensation is just a rip-off imho. Time is gold, Time > gold.

@Anet, you release a gear for your consumer to aim at and 2 months later, you remove w/o compensation to it. Please propose something for replacement that balance it out, not too overkill and I guess your consumers will be happy. I can see some good suggestion like boon duration or maybe armor skins that change during day/night

Axxo “The Hex Guardian” – SoS

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Yalan.9102

Yalan.9102

I totally disagree on comparing stats on celestial armor vs tri-sets, but people have invested time and celestial is not easily obtainable via pve/pvp/dungeon tokens etc. It’s only available through crafting and time gated components. Not gold. And the extra 35 points spread over it + the MF is quite reasonable. Now removing the entire MF w/o compensation is just a rip-off imho. Time is gold, Time > gold.

@Anet, you release a gear for your consumer to aim at and 2 months later, you remove w/o compensation to it. Please propose something for replacement that balance it out, not too overkill and I guess your consumers will be happy. I can see some good suggestion like boon duration or maybe armor skins that change during day/night

As Magic Find is not a combat stat, the only reasonable way to ‘compensate’ would be to change MF on celestial directly to another non-combat stat such as gold find or karma.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Guys it has been confirmed .Mf gear will be replaced by……………… GOLD FINDING GEAR!!!!

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

Just an FYI, Celestial gear provides MORE gear stats in total than any other gear type, and that’s before you even factor in the Crit Damage and Magic Find stats.

Even with MF% removed, Celestial gear will still provide more stats than any other set at a cost of those stats being distributed across all types instead of focused into useful groupings.

Not all stats are equal, no matter what build you play. The amount of extra stats you gain is very slight and when you consider that you might have several of them be only half or less effective than your primary stat, it’s an overall loss.

Magic Find [merged]

ilr.9675

They’d only exceed current “customization” itself. And even if they don’t do that, it could still be gamble worth taking if some of the “Templates” were in any way different from what’s enforced by the very very very limited Carrion / Valk / Rampager / Knight templates we’re usually confined to.

Magic Find [merged]

SynfulChaot.3169

Guys it has been confirmed .Mf gear will be replaced by……………… GOLD FINDING GEAR!!!!

Cute. Really cute. X.X

Magic Find [merged]

Yaki.9563

• Celestial will stay as it is minus the MF bonus on it.
  • MF food will work as it is working now.
  • Utility Infusion will still work.

I’ve heard rumors that the Magic Find stat on celestial gear will be changed to boon duration. Can you comment on this?

all your time investment, all your charging and the money invested in the gear is for naught.

they just removed MF with no replacement.

considering that 3% MF was the primary stat on other gear, this is like removing the primary stat on celestial with no replacement

Considering celestial gear gets more crit dmg than any other piece of gear in the game… we should totally fix the stats by lowering that.

You’re really worried about the 1% extra crit dmg on a few pieces of gear when it has 50-100 less power on those pieces? Your stat weighting is WAY out of whack.

But hey, that’s fine. Remove the 1% extra crit dmg and give us an extra 10 in every stat per piece of gear instead.

Magic Find [merged]

Yaki.9563

I didn’t spend a MONTH making this armor AND large amounts of gold to have it simply become less effective.

In terms of gold, celestial gear is some of the cheapest gear out there and probably the cheapest craftable.

It’s cheap because it’s garbage. If it were worth crafting, the mats would skyrocket. It also is time gated and you can’t craft a set instantly like you can with all other gear.