Shared Inventory Slot Feedback [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

700 gems for 1 slot bag is absolutely ridiculous .. I wont even consider buying this for more than 250 gems per bag……

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

Posted by: Dor Bell.7368

Dor Bell.7368

How long before the go on sale?

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

I wouldn’t surprise if Anet had a huge revenue from this item.

Price is not cheap (but the patck for 2800 is not really bad) but the QoL is amazing .

Posted by: malachi.7503

malachi.7503

its a convenience. Not one that is high on my list. It would accommodate having my gather-tron tools and salvageomatic available on all my characters without the hassle of bank switching. How ever I refuse to spend 50$ for 5 slots in my inventory. 250 gems per slot would be a far more reasonable price.

No Retreat No Surrender

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

700 gems for 1 single slot is way too much. I get why it would be for a single slot because it adds a tremendous amount of value for the infinite use items, but 700 for 1 slot is a very tough pill to swallow.

Also, the 5 permanent slots added to the top of the inventory has now messed up my inventory view by shifting all the slots to the right! If anything, I think these 5 slots should be movable to the top or the bottom so it won’t throw off inventory slot icons when the bags are hidden.

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

700 gems for one slot, are they mad?

IMHO its just greed.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I wouldn’t surprise if Anet had a huge revenue from this item.

Price is not cheap (but the patck for 2800 is not really bad) but the QoL is amazing .

I doubt it was as high as expected, greed might have cut into the profit.

Some times it is better to charge slightly less to get more people purchasing creating an overall larger profit.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Thank you to all those that bought these and are paying for the game. I’m not laughing at you. I’m not laughing at you. Ahh, who am I kidding? HHAHHhahhaahhaahah.

I just bought an entire game for that.

And I’ve left a larger tip when ordering pizza. 10 bucks is inconsequential if I’m happy with the service. So please, keep laughing.

Figure out what might be really worth putting in that slot and then decide on it’s value to you. Multiplying my one watchwork pick out to all of my alts? Might be worth it. Putting a stack of candy corn in there so they can all puke on command? Not so much.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

its a convenience. Not one that is high on my list. It would accommodate having my gather-tron tools and salvageomatic available on all my characters without the hassle of bank switching. How ever I refuse to spend 50$ for 5 slots in my inventory. 250 gems per slot would be a far more reasonable price.

Just a comment.

It’s 2800 gems for a set of 5 which is $35, or 560 gems per slot for the set.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I would have preferred a single purchase of 20 slots for 3,000 gems max.

Selling them as single slots feels more like a money grab and a max of 5 slots isn’t really enough.

The current pricing is reasonable for altoholics with a lot of characters, but for players with a few or only a couple characters it’s too expensive.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Teleniel.1809

Teleniel.1809

So I thought about the price.. I said no way! I thought about the price some more, I’m still not happy with it but I still might buy the set for the convenience.

1- Copper Fed Salvage Kit
2- Terrice / Airship Pass (if I end up buying one)
3- Home Portal Stone (if I end up buying one)
4-
5-

I wish the sale was
700gems = 1 slot
1400gems = 3 slots (purchase once/account)

That would make me feel more comfortable getting my feet wet than asking myself do I spend 3,500 gems if I like it after trying… or 2,800 but maybe not like it at all.

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

I don’t really like when quality of life improvements are behind paywalls.

Skins and Cosmetic things are completely fine, gathering tools are borderline because they are really easy to get and i bought it more for the skin than the utility. But people complain because:

1) its price is ridiculos (half a game or a full game in a sale for an in game utility?)

And more important:

2) having shared inventory slots is REALLY useful in a game with TONS of items (drops, food, oils, fun items, banners / exp, materials that for some reason cant be sloted in the vault… etc…) so it feels like a “pay” solution for a deliberated designed problem

I already bought the game + the expansion at full price and even some gems between those years. If you make quality of life changes don’t charge for them. Make them so your game is the bes out there and we continue to buy skins, expansions and the good stuff you can make.

Posted by: malachi.7503

malachi.7503

It’s 2800 gems for a set of 5 which is $35, or 560 gems per slot for the set.[/quote]

indeed, thanks for the correction. Never the less a full bag slot cost me 400 gems previously. While I am compulsive and do spend on games far more than I probably should it still seems a bit pricey to me. Albeit 35$ isn’t a lot in the larger scheme of things.

No Retreat No Surrender

(edited by malachi.7503)

Posted by: MokahTGS.7850

MokahTGS.7850

Worst value I’ve seen. Its also really restrictive…only five slots? Why not just a new bag slot for 1000 gems…you would have sold tons…silly greed without thinking.

Here’s the reality of this:

I don’t want to personally attack you, but I want to make things clear to people. They thought long and hard about the prices, and picked a good one for what is offered. You now only need 1 of each item that would usually cost 500-1000 gems per item per character. This is a HUGE deal for people who want those items, and that’s what this is aimed for, in it’s current form. I do hope that they add more slots at a lower price that cant hold these high-price items, but until then, this price is incredibly generous of them, considering how many sales they WILL lose out on now that they have reduced the need for a lot of the duplicate sales in the Gem Store.

Why would disagreeing with my opinion be personally attacking me? You have a right to your opinion just as I have a right to mine. I don’t think its a good value and you do, you don’t have to make it into something its not. You even admit you believe it is aimed at high cost items meaning whales, which was the point of my picture. In my opinion this addition is aimed at people that have more money than sense…I guess you see this differently. You post your feedback and I’ll post mine…in the future leave your passive aggressive attacking out of it.

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

Personally dont mind the pricing that much. It’s a QoL luxury item and should be treated as such. It does not impair the way the game is currently played nor does it provide a game breaking advantage. In other words you dont have to get it and most people have made it this far without it.

This is largely a free to play game HoT aside and you can do everything required in game without spending a cent to make yourself competitive / useful in whatever form you play.

GW2 relies on these micro (well, maybe in this case not so micro) transactions to sustain itself. Comparing its value to the cost of the expansion itself is a very simplistic view to take. A set of skins or an outfit might cost 700 gems. Would 5 outfits also equal the cost of HoT? Of course not.

Get a grip.

Posted by: Ampris.5321

Ampris.5321

I am fine with the 2800 gem price, maybe an extra slot or two would be nice, but I can live with this.

+1 for putting it at the bottom though. It is messing up my whole pretty inventory.

Posted by: ShadowMageAlpha.7580

ShadowMageAlpha.7580

Hmm… Let’s see here. There’s about 8 different “keys” that are not currencies… Sooo… YUP! Completely pointless because the “best” thing these shared slots can be used for is out-numbered by the items you would want to share.

Not to mention you had to spend $35 USD to use 5 keys on all your characters, a feature that SHOULD be free.

You already got my $100 for HoT. This sort of thing makes me not want to spend any more money in the gem store. But then again, I’ve already given ANet hundreds of my dollars.

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

IF I get my gems back for the purchase of the extra royal pass and the 4 extra salvage kits I will buy the set of 5, and even pocket the difference . If not I’ll just continue doing as I have been doing (when I play that is) and forget it exists.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)

Posted by: Insomniac Dreamer.4730

Insomniac Dreamer.4730

I definitely like the idea, but being able to purchase a few more in the future would be great. They’ve already proven to be extremely useful, but I have a few more items I’d like to use AND the one extra slot at the bottom is just horrific. I also don’t like my inventory to be five slots wide.

On the other hand, I have, in total, purchased three (3) permanent royal passes and three (3) copper fed salvage-o-matics that are now worthless. I know a lot of people probably have the same thing going on and would very much like a refund for these excess items. Or heck! I’d even just trade the items in for an extra slot each (totaling of four slots, if I keep one of each item). Haha.

(edited by Insomniac Dreamer.4730)

Posted by: vyanne.8506

vyanne.8506

The price is too high. The forced placement location is terrible, please allow the option of moving it to the bottom.

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

You do understand that it’s not just some random inventory slot? It’s the functionality you pay for. Just like the different permanent harvesting tools are for function and show, but are in fact overpriced.

Is it expensive? Yes sure, but make a decision and if you don’t want to get it, don’t get it. You can still play just like before, without shared inventory slots.

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Cool item but it would be lot better if it give 4slots for each that you can buy 5times so you end up with 20 total like the cap on bags

Posted by: skigorn.7910

skigorn.7910

Pricing is way too high. Even maxing out 5 slots I have more items that I share than is available. I’ll just keep passing stuff through my vault.

Posted by: velocity.4621

velocity.4621

i honestly like the idea, and i will be buying this…but…

i already bought 2 copper fed salvage o matic, and 2 royal terrace pass, on purpose so i dont have to go run back all the way to the bank so my other characters can use it, now i feel like i was terribly mistaken about buying them twice, with shared inventory in on gemstore, it is completely useless now that i have 2 copper fed & 2 royal terrace, i wish there’s some way to refund, or trade them…or anything so it wont go to waste…

any responds to this gaile?

Life will be easier if guardian have 25% passive movement speed.

Raavaholic | [MM] Metro Mini Transformers Founder & Leader | SEA |

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I understand the issue now with the permanent bank contract.

It seems completely unfair for me that Anet sells an item that has extra functionality only for the super rich players. It was not well thought out at all.

Posted by: Tera GX.8149

Tera GX.8149

Here I am juggling my inventory at every Noxious Pod angrily staring at every regional key and regional trophy I’ve been holding, saying I wish my beloved Anet “would stop selling inventory space so hard”. I was already progressively buying inventory space with the core game, then they started making me hold keys and shovels.

This high price shows intentions too blatantly, and it sucks seeing greed.

The junk we’re forced to carry is not fun, every thing should be a mechanic in the pursuit of fun. But these keys and trophies are clearly a burden to fill up inventory space so we buy space sooner.

Tera Xenphos of Fort Aspenwood (guildless, deliberately)

Posted by: Mandragoran.2854

Mandragoran.2854

As for refunds: if you’ve had these account-bound items for ages, we won’t be doing refunds because you’ve already derived substantial benefit. If, however, you bought them more recently, we’re doing refunds on a case-by-case basis.

I appreciate the response, but respectfully contend that I don’t think this is an appropriate stance for customer support to take. When infinite gathering tools became account bound, players were able to get complete refunds for the extras that they did not need any longer regardless of time purchased. Additionally, when the wardrobe went live players were able to get complete refunds for any town clothes previously purchased regardless of time purchased. This situation is no different. Players’ gem store items become obsolete with the acquisition of this new functionality, and their permanent items that are no longer useful should be refunded regardless of time purchased. Seriously, with an account bound bag slot the best course of action regarding extra items like Salvage-o-Matics is to destroy them. That feels horrible and should not be something you guys proliferate.

Please reconsider your stance.

I have to second this. I have 3 royal terrace passes, 2 captains airship passes, two home portal stones, and 3 each of the copper and silver fed salvage-o-matic. not even counting my assortment of gathering tools that is many thousands of gems worth of items that have been made redundant by this new addition to the game. I have always been a happy and loyal customer but if this goes unresolved I will be very wary of ever purchasing gems or gem store items again.

Please do reconsider.

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

the price is fine for what they do
the price is not fine for the amount we’re given
Anet has to make money somehow
of course, that’s fine
but it’s not like it costs them extra money to PUT MORE SLOTS IN FOR EACH
it would not only probably make more people buy it, but it’s also not like it’s difficult or going to cost them more, or make them lose out on anything, to just make it more space per purchase to actually make it worth it on our end

also, +10000ing making it movable/put at bottom of inventory

(edited by Alpha.1308)

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but this is one skimpy slot that holds just one item? If so are people nuts, paying $9 to save yourself a few seconds each time you decide to play on a different character and want to transfer items to that character. I wouldn’t even spend $1 for just one of that. You do realize for 600 gems you can get a whole bank tab? And even at that price I feel it is overpaying for something that should be gained as a in game reward. I’m not normally one to cry price gouging but this item qualifies as a price gouge if I ever seen one.

It’s a pure conveniance item, you’re saying so yourself.

Is it expensive? Absolutely.

Is it mandatory? No.

Does it multiply the value of your other conveniance items? Yes, and that’s it’s main draw. People now can get 1 permanent tool, salvage-o-matic, royal pass, etc.

Pricing the item any lower than 700 gems would devalue multiple of those permanent items (most of them priced at 1,000 gems) even more.

You are forgetting the crowd of people who have:

- full bank tabs
- full material tab extenders
- salvage-o-matics
- royal access passes (any of them)
- more than 5 characters (most veterans are going on 10-20 at the moment)

To any one of these, the new shared slot is of quite high value. It even increases the usefulness of permanent access merchants. Permanent Bank access is now a god send and allows combined with 1 shared slot bank access on ALL your characters, everywhere.

EDIT: speaking of permanent bank access express, look which item just quadrupled in value https://www.gw2tp.com/item/35984-permanent-bank-access-contract

So, just to clarify…you’re saying it is 1 FREEKING SLOT for 1 ITEM? For $8+? I can’t even encapsulate in words how much of a rip off that is Anet. The armor is already expensive, the keys are literally legally-distinct gambling, & you’ve put most of the rewards that should be in the game for goals into the store & at the same time you’ve made posts asking us how to fix RNG. Really? Is the continuing issue of rewards not extremely obvious?

I couldn’t have been happier with the value & quality of GW1 when it came out. Anet was amazing, I literally bought items I didn’t want just to support the company. Now It’s the most expensive MMO I’ve ever played. easily. For me to get access to the same quantity & quality of content & rewards I got in other sub MMOs, I would have to spend thousands of dollars per year in GW2 or play for more hours there are in the day with the sole purpose of maximizing gold generation.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

To be honest this is the first company I’ve seen charge for a Qol improvement for their game. Most games would be in the patch notes: added account bags to all player inventory to improve usability. Anet’s like here you go just pay 700 gems. The greed is real.

Can’t wait for them to charge 800 gems for a “sort” function on our inventory bags.

DarksunG.9537

The fact that they even tried this is insulting. 700gems for ONE SLOT.

I can’t explain how ludicrous this is. Maybe, MAYBE, 100gems. but 700? What on earth are yall thinking? this is insane. 1 BAG slot I would totally be on board with.

If you guys at Anet wanted to broadcast to the players “We only care about whales! So long, suckers!” then you’d done it. loud & clear.

This last year has proven Anet is done with value & is entirely focused 110% on return. first they moved all the rewards in HoT to the gem store & bloated the expac with a paltry number of slow, grindy rewards & “progression” to give the illusion of value, now they are going strait for the whales, no subterfuge, just “kitten it, income over image.”. Which may work for their business, but they certainly don’t give two kittens about what people think of them.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Posted by: Aragorn.5462

Aragorn.5462

After having had some time to think on the whole refund thing I want to voice again the general consensus that ANET should offer refunds on redundant items. It’s a simple logic problem at this point.

No-Refund
Cost to ANET: Nothing
Happiness of game funding players: down

Unhappy players will be wary of spending any more money for a game that is adding new content that makes their previous spending redundant. I (like others) will be loth to spend any more money on gems.

Refund
Cost to ANET: Nothing
Happiness of game funding players: up

Happy players like to keep playing and supporting this game. As more content is released they will reflect on a consistent and generous company that works to help players with significant changes to the game and helps them to have the best possible experience.

Please reconsider and make happy those who continue to support the game through purchasing gems to keep the game going.

(edited by Aragorn.5462)

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

I think I’ll just wait for a sale. I’m not that eager to buy those at that price.

Posted by: Rasta.5190

Rasta.5190

As for refunds: if you’ve had these account-bound items for ages, we won’t be doing refunds because you’ve already derived substantial benefit. If, however, you bought them more recently, we’re doing refunds on a case-by-case basis.

I appreciate the response, but respectfully contend that I don’t think this is an appropriate stance for customer support to take. When infinite gathering tools became account bound, players were able to get complete refunds for the extras that they did not need any longer regardless of time purchased. Additionally, when the wardrobe went live players were able to get complete refunds for any town clothes previously purchased regardless of time purchased. This situation is no different. Players’ gem store items become obsolete with the acquisition of this new functionality, and their permanent items that are no longer useful should be refunded regardless of time purchased. Seriously, with an account bound bag slot the best course of action regarding extra items like Salvage-o-Matics is to destroy them. That feels horrible and should not be something you guys proliferate.

Please reconsider your stance.

I have to second this. I have 3 royal terrace passes, 2 captains airship passes, two home portal stones, and 3 each of the copper and silver fed salvage-o-matic. not even counting my assortment of gathering tools that is many thousands of gems worth of items that have been made redundant by this new addition to the game. I have always been a happy and loyal customer but if this goes unresolved I will be very wary of ever purchasing gems or gem store items again.

Please do reconsider.

I 100% agree with you bro. I am a loyal customer with a lot of passes and salvage-o-matics across my 8 characters. Is the GM saying since I bought those items ages ago I dont get a refund??? What the hell. And the new buyers get a refund? what the hell. We payed the same amount of dollars and I payed more for all of my characters and GM is saying what I did is just wasted investment. I can’t just delete those items nor can it just occupy space in my inventory/bank. This issue needs to be resolved for there are thousands of loyal players out there who did the same. Well I have already sent a ticket and hoping to hear a positive reply from the Support Team.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Agreed with others in this thread regarding all the permanent contracts... yikes.. they have definitely sky-rocketed and this is disappointing, however, if anyone is after a “merch” to merely sell junk when their bags are full… the Tarrktun Personal Delivery Portal still exists… for a pretty hefty price either way…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tarrktun_Personal_Delivery_Portal

Hey, thanks for reminding me of this!

I never actually used the thing for anything because when I got it I was pretty much done with Tarrktun. It had completely slipped my mind it also offered a way to sell stuff. It’s pretty kitten amazing now.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So, just to clarify…you’re saying it is 1 FREEKING SLOT for 1 ITEM? For $8+? I can’t even encapsulate in words how much of a rip off that is Anet. The armor is already expensive, the keys are literally legally-distinct gambling, & you’ve put most of the rewards that should be in the game for goals into the store & at the same time you’ve made posts asking us how to fix RNG. Really? Is the continuing issue of rewards not extremely obvious?

I couldn’t have been happier with the value & quality of GW1 when it came out. Anet was amazing, I literally bought items I didn’t want just to support the company. Now It’s the most expensive MMO I’ve ever played. easily. For me to get access to the same quantity & quality of content & rewards I got in other sub MMOs, I would have to spend thousands of dollars per year in GW2 or play for more hours there are in the day with the sole purpose of maximizing gold generation.

You’ve misunderstood what you’re paying for. As Cyninja.2954 said, it’s a convenience multiplier item: for 700 gems, it extends the value of any account bound item you already have. If that’s not convenient for you, don’t get the item.

For me, it’s a great deal — I was expecting to pay 1,000 gems for something like this.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Hey! My husband has an idea (he’s at work now but on the phone with me, lol), he purposes that if we are not allowed to receive refunds for the tools/terrace scroll/airship passes… then at the very least, make it so we can give our extra stock of these, now useless, items to our alt accounts?

I understand not everyone has more than one GW 2 account, but I have 5 accounts, my husband had 3 accounts. (I’m a disabled housewife, I get bored… shrugs )

Honestly, I don’t think this would fly very well, as I am telling my husband right now that, unless you have saved all your game account tech information, such as… your serial numbers, there’s no hardcore proof that we can show Anet that we are the justified owners of these accounts. However, if there were a way… would it be so unreasonable to drop our extra scrolls and passes to our alternate accounts that don’t have them, perhaps?

(I know this isn’t gonna fly, I know, but… husband offered up this as a suggestion. You see?! The man’s at work and he’s still fuming off of the game now learning his items are useless after buying the 5 Inventory Slots. Anet… we simple Pennsy folk can’t handle such anxiety, lol)

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

Is there any chance we could have the option to return some of our Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic items we have previously purchased?

With the shared slots, I just put one Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic in the shared slots and suddenly my other purchases of the item are now useless.

Previously you haven’t released any gem-store items that make previous purchases completely obsolete and useless.

I feel sorry for people who bought more than one airship pass too.

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Is there any chance we could have the option to return some of our Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic items we have previously purchased?

With the shared slots, I just put one Copper-Fed Salvage-O-Matic in the shared slots and suddenly my other purchases of the item are now useless.

Previously you haven’t released any gem-store items that make previous purchases completely obsolete and useless.

I feel sorry for people who bought more than one airship pass too.

<~~~~ 4 Terrace Scrolls here. My husband has 6 Scrolls. We feel your pain.

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

DarksunG.9537

You’ve misunderstood what you’re paying for. As Cyninja.2954 said, it’s a convenience multiplier item: for 700 gems, it extends the value of any account bound item you already have. If that’s not convenient for you, don’t get the item.

For me, it’s a great deal — I was expecting to pay 1,000 gems for something like this.

That’s some hard-core rationalization. You act like labeling something a “convenience multiplier item” allows for infinite valuation. If you need to convince yourself that you spent your money well, that’s fine, but don’t treat other people like idiots because they ascribe a reasonable value to a service.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yeah. I only have one duplicate harvesting tool. But if it could be given to my alt account, that sure would be great.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

My wife and I are supporters of black lion store. I am stuck in a plight where I have 5 account bound mining picks, 3 axe and 3 sickles as well as 2 copper o matics. Still we bought this account wide slots rendering our account bound stuff useless. Praying hard anet allow us to trade or swap for something else to use. We dont ask for refund, just a exchange for similar value items such as copper o matic to silver o matic or something like that

(edited by MountainPanda.5831)

Posted by: Ceit.7619

Ceit.7619

DarksunG, It’s called an opinion and everyone is allowed to have one. While it would be nice to have it be a 20 slot bag that is shared on the account, that would be rather pricy. I think they intentionally made the max out at 5 just to avoid people making it too easy to slide all their ascended gear around too freely, which would devalue legendary items to a point. I recall there being posts made by players who suggested similar sized things as this, because they wanted just enough space to fit infinite tools or (like for me) a terrace pass. Other games you pay a subscription,where here you only pay for cosmetics or convenience in this game. Is the convenience not worth it to you? Then don’t get it. It’s quite simple.

(edited by Ceit.7619)

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

It might be worth it for 3-400 gems (and then only if you have something like a salvage-o-matic that would be worth putting it), but 700 gems for one slot is highway robbery.

DarksunG.9537

If you buy 5 they are 560 gems per slot.

Are you suggesting.. this is some kind of deal?

Sure 5 rolls of paper towels for $50 is cheaper than 1 roll for $15, but they are both insane in cost.

Posted by: CreatorBurden.7840

CreatorBurden.7840

This is a feature I have wanted for a while now, but it is WAY too overpriced. 700 gems for a SINGLE slot is a little ridiculous. The price should be changed to probably half of what it is now. There also seriously needs to be a keyring type thing, like several people have said already. Having to lug around so many different keys/crowbars/machete/etc is very annoying. Just dont charge for such a feature please, it really should be a part of the wallet….

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

I echo most everyone here. Price is way too high, kind of a rip off IMO.

I initially thought it was a bag slot in my inventory panel, and I thought “genius!” What a brillant idea. I was so excited to buy 1 or 2. Then I opened TP and finally read the fine print more carefully and saw it was for just 1 tiny slot. Then I decided, I’d save my 2000 gems for something else.

Posted by: AsaPrime.2179

AsaPrime.2179

I bought the set of 5 and put my permanent bank access, copper fed, and 3 permanent harvesting tools in it. Now each of my chars has access to my bank no matter where they are, a copper fed salvage kit of their very own and (If I remember to switch out the tools) they have a set of permanent tools.

I thought it was well worth it for a convenience item and only wished to have another one for my Royal Terrace pass. I never thought we could get this much, certainly not a whole set of 20.

Ty ANet.

It’s helpful when you put copper fed in. But now I have extra copper fed on other characters, I wonder what should i do with them :/ I dont think they would allow me to transfer the copper fed into a shared slot if i ask

Posted by: lolitsage.2185

lolitsage.2185

It’s anything in your inventory that’s not soulbound. I bought 5 and put my copper fed, permanent bank access and 3 permanent harvesting tools in them. They are now shared across all my chars. Even my chars harvesting flax way out in the middle of nowhere have all of these items now.

why would you not just buy one and put the perma bank there, and then just transfer everything else via bank? lol

Posted by: Maelstrazza.6750

Maelstrazza.6750

Idea is great, and needed, but the price is so far out of line that there’s no way I’d ever do that. If it was a bag slot, perhaps, but absolutely never under any circumstances would I do this for one slot.