Thoughts on Ascended Gear? [Merged threads]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Yeah, this forum community is really quite ridiculous. No matter what, theres always something to complain about. Im so glad its not like this in game.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Eroberry.6284

Eroberry.6284

Yes, let’s all cry about gear that hasn’t even been introduced yet. We should all just quit the game now without getting any further details cause we ALL know that everything will just be obsolete and this game will turn into a huge tredmill of gear.

Le sigh.

Seriously, imo the whole thing to me says “We are implementing gear that you’ll prob want to have to run this specific dungeon, and as the levels get harder in this dungeon your gear will upgrade with it.” It’s prob just a 10% dmg increase to ‘named mob’ etc.

Everyone stop going nutso over something that hasn’t even been fully explained. -.- It’s like watching the end of the world happen. Relax and be patient and wait for more details to emerge.

Posted by: Leandir.4310

Leandir.4310

Fear mongering aside, I’m pretty excited about the upcoming content myself. I’m hoping the new dungeon isn’t filled with bugs though. I’m hoping the Arah gates get fixed too.

Posted by: Xant.3025

Xant.3025

And we hope you’re listening. You’re ripping out the beating heart of your playerbase right now.

I’m talking about the core of us that you promised with your manifesto, the core of us that came here because of it. You’re betraying your brand. You’re catering to a demographic that was never going to stick around here anyway.

They’ll arrive, they’ll gobble up your new content, and they’ll leave just like they were always going to do. They’re not who you made this game for.

The problem is that in luring them in very temporarily with this.. you’re, at the same time, driving that core of us that came here away. And once you go down this road, we will not be coming back.

It’s not too late. Listen to your community. Please. I really like your game, but I’m ready to throw it on the scrap heap of every other MMO I’ve given a shot to, because they all boil down to the same old crap – the same old crap you’re about to smear all over my beloved GW2.

Posted by: callidus.7085

callidus.7085

I want to wait and see.. but I’m also a little concerned… I have to farm the gear I like the looks of.. THEN farm a new set of ascended armor to transmute the two together… This would be cool if you could turn exotics into ascended via a quest.. but if not, and I have to grind both, I’m not really in favor of this change. I liked that the exotics I got from the dungeons were the best I could get so I could focus on looks and not the best stats…. I’m still not done getting all my exotic sets either.. I wanted a couple of different sets for different builds :-/

Slow down and smell the pixels.

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

I’m all for Arenanet doing things to make people happy, I like a populated game. But not when making some people happy messes with my style of game play, which is WvW. If they change WvW to the sPvP system of gear equalization I’ll shut up and go away happy.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

Posted by: Neph.2163

Neph.2163

ArenaNet, take a look at my account and see how much I’ve spent on gems. That being said, I am AGAINST this type of gear progression that was not what GW2 was supposed to be about.

It’s not just a little, it adds up. In the example with the two rings, 50-48=2 + 18-15=3 ==+5 to Power and to Precision on one piece. With all armor pieces, weapons, trinkets, … it could be +70. If allowed in WvW, that is an advantage.

Then what happens when the same people get all that gear and want more gear progression? Another set again?

I realize this is most likely futile as you’ve announced it and will go ahead in the light of getting more money from the players who want a gear progression, but a big reason I got this game was that I was really tired of that.

Boo, boo, boo.

Posted by: OptimusPrimeisOP.7546

OptimusPrimeisOP.7546

I don’t quite understand why people are getting upset over the mention of Ascended gear. It’s a fraction better than exotics, and it gives you a decent upgrade in end-game dungeons. You work for them to progress your character so that he/she can do the content even more easily.

This isn’t a grind. It’s called progression. Cosmetic rewards are wonderful and all, but it’s not bad to have something to work towards that affects you otherwise.

Also, remember that this content update in November is only introducing accessories/back equipment for Ascended. No armor, no weapons.

People are mad because the number starts small, and grows over time. Think about how it works in WoW. Things like level 60 content are completely abandoned because gear inflates to a point where 25 man bosses can be soloed.

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

@Shadowblaze:
The way Spectral Agony worked in the first game was that it applied a damage over time debuff to your character. Every piece of infused armour you had reduced the DOT until it was fairly low impact.

Here’s the skill description:

Skill. For 5 seconds, target foe moves, attacks, and uses skills up to 80% slower; suffers -1…30 Health degeneration; and loses 3…81 Health each second.

Pretty nasty, but infusion was eventually trivial and didn’t unbalance the game as it had no other benefits.
Originally, each run of the “Iron Mines of Moladune” mission would only infuse one piece of armour, so you had to run it 5 times to get fully infused, but they eventually changed that, making one infusion run good for all equipped armour.

ArenaNet are also muddying the waters with “Ascended” equipment here.
In the original game, “Ascension” was the process of completing the Augury Rock mission. This would then allow you to change your secondary profession (although originally even that wasn’t in the game), and also allowed access to other content as well as allowing you to do the questline that would grant you your final 20 attribute points (similar to trait points in GW2).

So they’re recycling some lore and mechanics from GW1 yet applying them to a different concept.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and before they added heroes and other classes, Iron Mines was a prime example of just how bad the trinity and gated content could be. Monks would hold entire groups to ransom, even charging to get players through the mission. Without a monk in the party, it was impossible to complete.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

(edited by Mungrul.9358)

Posted by: Fenrir.4915

Fenrir.4915

Yes i am!!!
Gear treadmill here i go!!!

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

I’m very excited and gonna pwn a lot of people in WvWvW w/ my new Ascended gears to whoever doesn’t want to do the new dungeon & QQers!

<3 Anet!

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

Personally, I do not know why people are upset about ascended gear, it is just another grind/farm for you to accomplish after you finish your grind/farm for your exotic.

MMO players are a horrible self-entitled crowd, they’ll moan about anything, even free content. They see something new, some guy blows it out of proportion and the rest follow like sheep.

The core game didn’t change but the very same “dedicated” Guild Wars fans threaten to quit because of this. It’s fear mongering and sheep herding at its best. Try to count how many times you see “gear treadmill” and “power creep” being mentioned. You’ll get the idea.

This isn’t just MMO players, there are a lot of (especially forum-going) gamers today in general that are hyperbolic and fickle. There are (now) plenty of examples of gamers in the past going, “This is bullkitten! Let’s boycott it! RAAARHHH!” and then a lot of them buying it anyway, or look back on it 6 months down the line and end up going, “Yeah…wasn’t actually that bad.”

Smart developers know this now. They’ll let a community play the new change for a month or two first, and if it’s still such a massive problem after the kneejerk reactions are gone, then they’ll do something about it.

Posted by: Roquen.4523

Roquen.4523

I’m not a regular forum lurker and certainly don’t reply to topics here, but I would just like to add my disappointment with this gear inflation idea, especially so soon after the games release.

As someone who doesn’t run dungeons due to the fact that there is already a steep learning curve in the dungeon game, I already feel that I lack experience to find groups to run them with at this point in the games life, now add to this the fact that I will subsequently need to have certain gear to go… sad face. I feel this will lead to the exact same type of elitism so prevalent in other MMOs out there. I would have been happy to pay for a new expansion, lets say, 6 months to a year down the road that had a new level cap, but this just feels far to soon. I would also have expected there to be a more diverse range of cosmetic skins and the inclusion of more readily available exotic Back pieces before thinking about new stat ideas.

Lastly, I’d like to point out that in general, resistance sets have never lasted in many of the MMOs out there, for good reason imo; they feel like a lazy design philosophy – arbitrary mechanic that forces a grind as opposed to actual skill from the players or just more involved mechanics from a given mob/boss.

Apologies if much of this has already been said, but 58 pages… you know!

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

my issue is that, currently most of us in my guild have multiple 80’s we just bring whatever makes a good balance, now i have to gear all my alts again

So you´re planing running the same constantly repeating Dungeon on ALL your alts for gear only useful in there?
Guess that´s your lot in life then.

Polish > hype

Posted by: Acid.9410

Acid.9410

zzzz people GW2 is just another MMO for me, i already have the full exotic gear crafted and the accessories i bought from TP(all was almost or more then 10 gold, can’t remember well).

New Gear comes out?

GREAT!

I don’t kittening care if i have to farm all again with my main, i love farm. If GW2 didn’t had DE and just normal kittening grind(kill every mob on the map) i would love more this game.

I really don’t know why people are raging if you are mere “casual players”, the new gear is for “hardcore players” like on post said «we have found that our most dedicated players were achieving their set of Exotic gear and hitting “the Legendary wall.”».
I have friends started at day release and still don’t have full set of exotic gear and some still didn’t reached lvl 80, they farming slowly and enjoying game.
Also SPvP you don’t need gear! If you don’t want farm just go there and if you want WvWvW join populated server! Like 20 people vs 1 tower masterwork gear will do fine.
Zerg> gear.

(edited by Acid.9410)

Jrunyon.3012

Your last statement says it all: “The game is meant to be fun.”

But, sadly it is not. It is work. It is grinding, excruciating work. Crafting is a joke. It has no merit, nothing you craft is worth anything. “Farm Events”? Repetitive grinding is not “fun” in my book. Perhaps I am just not the right kind of gamer for Guild Wars.

Most of my friends who began the game with me in BWE1 have already left. Most “well brained” people do not enjoy tedium. I am only still around because my last spark of hope for Guild Wars has not yet been completely snuffed out by their idiotic decisions.

You should probably just quit, obviously you arent enjoying it and have gotten to the point where your mind wont let you enjoy any of the content.

Nesmee – Thief

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Quick and short : when I started playing I had a feeling that people are so nice and you know … “well brained”. Now when ANet tries to do something for A LOT OF PEOPLE that were just getting bored everyone else is crying about it.

We do not cry because they do something for bored people.

We cry because they make this game into just-another-MMO with the exact same grind tred mill of every other MMO out there.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Posted by: Flynch.6034

Flynch.6034

Your last statement says it all: “The game is meant to be fun.”

But, sadly it is not. It is work. It is grinding, excruciating work. Crafting is a joke. It has no merit, nothing you craft is worth anything. “Farm Events”? Repetitive grinding is not “fun” in my book. Perhaps I am just not the right kind of gamer for Guild Wars.

Most of my friends who began the game with me in BWE1 have already left. Most “well brained” people do not enjoy tedium. I am only still around because my last spark of hope for Guild Wars has not yet been completely snuffed out by their idiotic decisions.

Well that is completely dependent on what you want to get out of the game really. I hop onto the game, do a couple hours or whatever, then go and do something else. The fact that I can do this, without feeling tied to the game for hours on end unless i want to, is one of the most appealing factors to me.

Posted by: Riduy.1682

Riduy.1682

You did never played Guild Wars, did you?

Hehe, so true People have been trained to associate gear = progression. GW1 somehow accomplished Prophecy, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North all on your level 20 character.

Mind = blown.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I know I am asking this a lot but nobody is answering me. Why did the people who are happy about this buy GW2 in the first place? They said there was going to be no treadmill yet you still came and whined enough to get it changed. Was every other MMO doing it not enough for you? You had to ruin ours?

Posted by: neithan.9750

neithan.9750

Will the new Ascended gear require WvW focused players to acquire it in order to stay competitive in WvW?

I hope I don’t have to run a PvE dungeon to get gear for PvP. I know you can get some of the Ascended gear through the Mystic Forge, but some of it also only drops in the dungeon.

Neithan Turambar
Level 80 Guardian, Thief
Minions of Grenth, Jade Quarry

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ascended-EN.png

Ascended:
+50 power
+50Precision
+10% Magic Find
+18 Power
+18 Precision

Unused Infusion slot which ONLY gives you a defensive stat which is ONLY useful against the agony condition which ONLY appears in the high-end levels of the enw dungeon

Exotic:
+48 power
+48 Precision
+7% Magic Find
+15 Power
+15 Precision

That’s a TOTAL increase of +5 power, + 5 precision, and +3% magic find. And it’s only available on two pieces. And they’re only going to be made available one slot at a time.

Take a deep breath, calm down. Your exotics are not worthless. Your exotics did not take all that much effort to get in the first place, and it won’t take much effort at all to get this new piece. And this new piece ONLY provides a meaningful upgrade if you plan on playing the HIGHEST END content of ONE dungeon.

I love you guys but you need to chill the kitten out.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

(edited by Errant Venture.9371)

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

It’s slightly strange that the people who are vehemently against the geargrind are the ones who are so focussed on the stat differences between gear in the first place. Normally people who are all about spreadsheeting item stats are found in games that actively promote geargrind, as opposed to a game where a percentile difference won’t make or break the experience.

its not strange …..as i said my experience..

-GW2 is coming….oh well i don t have time for mmorpgs
-ANET “hey this is grind free, and all is endgame”
-“ok i’m in, i m dropping my old community and get friends here”

3 months after
Anet “well that was a joke”
Me “kitten”

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: X The Manimal.5293

X The Manimal.5293

It’s very hard to understand the side of the community that cries wolf at anything that seems like it may cause the slightest grind when nothing has been implemented yet. I too am disappointed. Not with the GW2 community, but with the MMO community in general.

Now I remember why I nearly quit MMOs altogether. You people get months of content to play without a subscription and now this.

Jrunyon.3012

I want to wait and see.. but I’m also a little concerned… I have to farm the gear I like the looks of.. THEN farm a new set of ascended armor to transmute the two together… This would be cool if you could turn exotics into ascended via a quest.. but if not, and I have to grind both, I’m not really in favor of this change. I liked that the exotics I got from the dungeons were the best I could get so I could focus on looks and not the best stats…. I’m still not done getting all my exotic sets either.. I wanted a couple of different sets for different builds :-/

Please, just tell me one thing.

Why do you have to have this new set of armor?

Nesmee – Thief

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

It could have ben so much better – and simple – and much better for everyone in the end (the people who bought the game for no gear grind, and the people who want a grind).
—-
New dungeon drops Ascended items that have an infusion slot.

New dungeon drops “infusion cores”, with enough of these cores you use the mystic forge to combine them your current gear to give them the power of the ascended to turn them into acended items that have an infusion slot.

The catch, they all have the same stats and the only upgrade is the infusion slot, this makes it so people haven’t just wasted loads of gold on items already as they can be upgraded. And people haven’t wasted a load of time as unless your in that dungeon in the harder levels (which will earn you infusion items on the way) there current items will be just as good as anyone elses in every other aspect of the game.
-
Simple.
—-
Alas though, it’s very clear they just don’t care as they are clearly ignoring us all and merging us into one big ignore thread.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

Flynch.6034

If it pans out how i’m expecting and hoping it will, i’m very excited about it.

Posted by: McSlappy.1372

McSlappy.1372

Gear grinding and dungeon grinding is not what Guild Wars 2 is about

Obviously from the most recent blog it is about gear and dungeon grinding like most of the other MMOs. Too bad their dungeons sucks compared to WoWs.

Posted by: Lani.1429

Lani.1429

Are you talking about Illuminati?

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

If you don’t like gear progression, even as little as ANet wants to introduce, either stay away from the new dungeon and help gear up people that want to try it out (because you will need exotics before stepping there) or go craft, farm events or do whatever you want. The game is ment to be fun, and your “fun” doesn’t have to collide with others.

Once I am required to grind to enjoy content, said content is no longer fun to me. Sorry.
(And don’t start with how everything in GW2 really is about grind, so far I’ve managed wuite well without it.)
Why are you disappointed in players who wish to keep this one game free of the carrot on a stick? The lack of monthly subscriptions here easily allows you to play something different once in a while when you feel the need to chase a carrot.

Polka will never die

Posted by: clydey.4963

clydey.4963

From what I have read it all sounds like a gear treadmill to me. If that is what Anet intends I don’t want to be a part of it. I already have one treadmill I am having to run on, I don’t need a second.

Telling people to calm down is rather silly, let them get their complaints out. If it turns out to be a misunderstanding then it falls on them to say “oh…well alright then!”. I’m pretty sure Anet are big boys and girls now, they can handle angry people themselves.

Shall wait and see myself what this is all about, but I can fully understand why people are upset.

Posted by: Cyferwolf.1089

Cyferwolf.1089

I’d be happy to see something like this, if ascended gear’s extra stat bonuses will matter outside the fractal dungeon. Especially if it matters in WvW. Like the old quest for infusion in GW1.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Remember that one that started collapsing because of that easily farmed event in the Mad Kings Zone? The even that resulted in an emergency fix where they nerfed the chest to the point it was no longer worth doing the event?

Wonder how everybody is going to feel when they can’t sell their exotics because of all the new ascended armour coming in over the next few content updates. To forget peoples reaction to it that easily you would think it hadn’t happened only last month.

There are 2 pieces coming out a ring and a back , and they are only useful in the new dungeon that will probably give exos for the higher rewards so its really no big deal.

Please read the blog post.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/linsey-murdock-unveils-new-high-end-ascended-gear/

They will have higher stats then Exotics, eventually you will be able to wear full Ascended.

This will kill the exotic market and probably take the high tier crafting material with it.

They have higher stats because you can not add runes or gems to them , without this they would be worse than exotics.

Posted by: Logun.2349

Logun.2349

People speak out for what they want, everyone has that right.

To each their own, but if you want an endless gear grind end game, that game has been done and copied at least a dozen times. Can’t GW2 be something different instead of pandering to players that just want to graft the mechanics of the last 13 years on to this one.

This will just cements that whole gear progression mentality into the game. How long do you think it’s going to take before you start to here …” no sorry we are only taking players into our “Guild / Group / Party/ Dungeon Run” with full Ascended sets …sorry try a noob Guild.

I think this just goes against the whole design template for this game. GW2 was about taking down the barriers that prevented players from interacting, and tiered gear systems that lock out contents is a 360 to that core philosophy.

That’s what people are upset about because this is exactly what was preached for the last 5 years by the Dev team. No surprise here that this has caused an uproar of epic proportions.

Jrunyon.3012

Obviously youre not a real fan if youre just going to leave based on rumor and speculation.

Nesmee – Thief

Posted by: Xant.3025

Xant.3025

No, worse. WoW players.

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

Albert Einstein once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over while somehow expecting different results.

Resistance checks have been done in other MMOs many times in the past and the results have been pretty much terrible all around. They are boring, take away from gameplay and serve little purpose then being an artificial speed bump to content. Other companies have learned from the mistake and moved away from the idea.

Now in late 2012 we see AN proposing content which is…a gated resistance check.

Insanity indeed…

Posted by: Fenrir.4915

Fenrir.4915

Yeah it´s not too late, more gear treadmill please!
Arenas with pvp gear treadmill please!
Keep it like that!

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Of course we don’t know all the details yet.

Of course a lot of these posts are irrational.

But still it’s good that the uproar is as loud as it is.
Simply because that gives a very strong signal.

The dev’s will filter what they can use, no need to do their job for them.

It definitely gives a strong signal that the game is very much alive, i’ll give you that And it also gets across the point that we don’t want a forced gear treadmill for the most part.

But if people are screaming at the top of their lungs at a passing plane, when it turns out to be a seagull, then people start looking a bit cuckoo.

Not more than when it would turn out to be a plane after all…
People screaming at a plane are pretty cuckoo to me

The question would remain: what makes these people scream at a plane?
Telling them to stop shouting will not give you the answer.
Listening to what they shout might shed some light on their motivation.

Heh yeah, or they could just turn to you and talk normally about what’s bothering them, without everyone nearby having to wear ear-mufflers ^^

the OP tells people to stop, it isn’t asking what is wrong.

For those plane shouting fruitcakes: that’s exactly what I would do yes. Just ask them, while they’re shouting probably.

It’s the devs that should come over and ask what’s wrong, and discuss things.
Let them handle the shouting, we want them to be disturbed by the noise. The fact that the OP or anyone else is disturbed by it, is rather irrelevant in the matter.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

Flynch.6034

It’s slightly strange that the people who are vehemently against the geargrind are the ones who are so focussed on the stat differences between gear in the first place. Normally people who are all about spreadsheeting item stats are found in games that actively promote geargrind, as opposed to a game where a percentile difference won’t make or break the experience.

its not strange …..as i said my experience..

-GW2 is coming….oh well i don t have time for mmorpgs
-ANET “hey this is grind free, and all is endgame”
-“ok i’m in, i m dropping my old community and get friends here”

3 months after
Anet “well that was a joke”
Me “kitten”

I’m not sure I follow you. I don’t think i’ve had to go out and grind for anything at all. I just figure i’ll get what I want eventually, and in the meantime, i’ll go out and work and socialise when i’ve had enough GW2 for one day. I don’t feel like I need anything, I just have plenty of things that I want.

Posted by: Ren.7539

Ren.7539

Thank you, paid 60$ for this game and have over 300hrs + already … Well worth my money…. hit lvl 80 a week and really enjoying the end game.

I have soo much to work on with doing dungeons and map completion and WvW and Jumping puzzles .. i have at least another 200 hours + before i even begin thinking about lengendaries

Had a blast for halloween event and im sure lost shores and Xmas event will also be a blast.

Now with the new Gear … i couldnt be happier … I dont NEED the new gear … in fact i find it great the option is there if i want it .. gives me incentive to try new things .. like the new dungeons.

Keep em coming.. forget about all these babies crying blah blah blah .. if they wanna leave … so be it … they will be back when they realize … dam i paid 60$ and played over 300hours and im crying because Anet wants to secure end game content for players to stick around

Cheers

Posted by: Fritz.5026

Fritz.5026

in my opinion thats really just kind of dumb.

its not enough of an increase to keep the no-lifers happy that they can insta-win through sheer play time getting them better gear.

its enough of a difference to make the people who want equality in pvp angry that no-lifers get an advantage beyond being able to play 24/7 from their parents basement.

so all they are accomplishing is making everyone unhappy.

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Well, the rings gives 13 extra stats, so you will need to grind out the ascended armor (and later weapons).

In other words: it turns out into the same old grind as every other MMO out there.

For the infusion slot, it’s too soon to tell. It depends on whatthe infusions will do, just compensate for the new Agony (like have a -20 to Agnony stat or something) or if they also add to stats like VIT or PREC.

If they also add stats, you will need to grind the gear AND the infusion upgrade.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Posted by: Valtameri.2075

Valtameri.2075

It’s very hard to understand the side of the community that cries wolf at anything that seems like it may cause the slightest grind when nothing has been implemented yet. I too am disappointed. Not with the GW2 community, but with the MMO community in general.

Now I remember why I nearly quit MMOs altogether. You people get months of content to play without a subscription and now this.

Tell me about it, just came from Planetside 2 forum and oh my what a whinefest.
Not as bad as here tho, but still…

Posted by: OptimusPrimeisOP.7546

OptimusPrimeisOP.7546

Nope to the ascended items. It adds power creep to the game, and creates a divide in the player base.

To the guy that quits for 6 months and comes back, I hope you like spending a week grinding random crap to catch up with us.

Posted by: Omega.1473

Omega.1473

No, I’m completely against this new tier of gear.

Posted by: naka.8457

naka.8457

to all the vets which still remember GW1 and what our sit-in’s in Bathazar’s temple changed (and u are also the guys which got slapped in the face with this):
ppl are gathering up in the Great Temple of Balthazar German District 1

Posted by: Ditton.3149

Ditton.3149

what would be the point of having exotics at all if you could do this? Its a new tier..there isnt a place you can go to exchange your rares for exotics..unless you count the mystic forge..

This isnt going to happen, it would make the dungeon pointless.

Posted by: Polle.6908

Polle.6908

Don’t listen to this man Anet.

Posted by: Oldgrimm.8521

Oldgrimm.8521

the thought of unable to costumize your set makes me worried,