Elite Specializations & Hero Point Feedback [Merged]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Anet – 23/10/15 :

- “Whops, sorry that you farmed all those hero points, it wasn’t intended that way.”

- “Here, we’ll fix it.”

- “And thanks for pre-ordering and populating old PVE zones for F2Players, btw.”

Signed : Head of Veteran Players Community Exploitation

If by that you mean we would get the elites much easier than having to hit all the ‘challenges’ of every one of my characters I am all for it. Whether that means what would be the normal cost of a trait line (with or without a REASONABLE quest) or just by dint of being 80s. Sure, I would have preferred to do what I would have normally done the past few weeks, but oh well.

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

Just waiting for the required number to be announced. Will probably be in the same situation as Pre-hp introduction. At least back then you had options for PVE.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Hero Points are intended to be a finite resource. That is specifically why all excess skill points were converted into spirit shards. If any options were provided that allows hero points to effectively be bought, by repeated activity, they would no longer be finite and that would defeat the design intent of the new system.

Yes, this “hurts” those who only care about game modes that aren’t open world PvE. Too bad. Open world PvE is what the game is designed around. So suck it up and rush through it, or don’t play an elite spec.

Are you generally late to parties?

Apparently…
As Maxwell Smart used to say, “Missed it by that much.”

That’s ok, I forgive you. I fully understand that us rangers are usually behind on things. It’s not easy to break the habit because we’re use to being rooted and delayed by our sword or in some distant place away from the others trying to make our short bow arrows bleed our enemies or needing to constantly stop and mourn over our pets.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Sarif.1827

Sarif.1827

First, I’m sorry if I came off self-righteous, again, not my intent.

Well if you had more than one 80 then you would understand. If you were a wvwer with a ton of different characters made specifically for wvw then you would understand.

Ad Hominem.

You jump into the tread insulting players about feedback just because you don’t see a problem. You have every right to argue against and provided counter points, but you don’t diminish someone else’s feedback.

Ad Hominem.

How have I insulted anyone? By expressing a counter-point? How do I have a right to my opinion when clearly I’m not allowed to express it? How am I diminishing anyone else’s feedback?

It’s hypocritical of you to clamor for Revenant changes because that’s next in line to be your number 2 lvl 80 that you are using tomes to bypass the NPE, but have the nerve to insult players who invest a heck of a lot more than you with all their 5-10-15-20-25…. Lvl 80 characters who maybe are made for wvw and have no interest in slogging around maps for 20 hours per character to unlock a part of their profession.

Ad Hominem.

Providing feedback to the mechanics of a profession has nothing to do with bypassing NPE or leveling process.

Second, how many toons do you really need to get everything out of a profession? 8, (9 counting Revenant) one of each. Anything more then that is extra work, in my opinion.

Third, I still don’t see how having 25 toons at any level somehow means that person has better feedback then you or I. Nor do I see how it means they have put more time into this game then I have.

So you are allowed to provide feedback and use a speedy method to unlock your precious Revenant to bypass NPE, but you have an issue with other players providing feedback so they can use alternative methods to unlock their elites to avoid an extreme annoyance. That’s called double standard…

Ad Hominem.

Where did I say I have a problem with other player’s feedback?

The Revenant is not my precious, its Roy’s.

Bypassing the 1-80 system is a bit different then unlocking the Elite Specs. As level 80 and its associated hero points are the “core” of the class (Free-to-play Access), where the elite spec is not (HoTs Access).

Again, players are asking for alternatives, not freebies so cut back on the self righteousness. Also, the optional legendary grind that was self imposed and your distain for pvp really shines through in your “anti-alternative” augment and insults, so stop being childish and start providing constructive counterpoints instead. And your optional legendary grind in no way compares to players gaining access to core profession stuff that is used in a competitive environment such as wvw, raids and high level fractals.

Again with that Ad Hominem.

Why do you argue that legendries are in no shape way or form a benefit to a player? Aside from being Account Bound (which is a huge perk in of its self), they can also swap stats freely, even to newly add stat groups added to the game.

This gives a player with access to a legendary much more freedom moving forward though the game then one that has to craft their gear every time a new set comes out. Legendries are literally Best-in-Slot gear in the game for as long as GW2 will be around.

Yes, I dislike PvP, I dislike WvW, I’m not ashamed of that nor do I hide that fact, but at the same time, it doesn’t mean that I hate PvP’ers, or WvW’ers, and I don’t wish any ill on them.

I think the solution that Anet came up with is alright depending on what additional hurdles are involved with unlocking the Elite Spec, if there are any.

My “anti-Alterative” arguments, as you put them, are less about taking away alternatives from WvW’ers, and more about making everyone follow this ridiculous creed Anet has about forcing people into game-modes they don’t like to get optional rewards they want.

I did see a few people saying the items needed from sPvP and WvW to make the new legendaries are going to be marketplace items? If someone could link me to that dev post, I’d be much obliged.

Which brings me to my point from my last post, no one has presented any evidence that Elite Specs are considered “core” aspects of the professions according to Anet.

While yes, I do agree the Elite Specs add a lot to their core profession, The Professions do not ‘NEED’ the elite spec to function. Will it help with speed runs? For some situations, most likely. Do some of the Elite Spec take already insane builds and lifts them even higher? Yep… I would agree with this.

However, neither of those two points proves that the Elite Specs are in any way part of the “core” mechanics, regardless of what the player base thinks, That’s all of us, me included.

They are locked behind a Pay-Wall, which if the Elite Specs where truly “core” aspects of the professions, and not optional content, would make this a “Pay To Win” situation/game.

So are we arguing now that the elite spec are so amazing that a Necromancer fighting a Reaper has no reasonable chance of winning? That a Mesmer fighting a Chronomancer will always lose? That a Dragon Hunter can kill a Warrior as if he was a Nat? That a Druid can liquefy a Revenant without a care? Would this not turn Guild Wars 2 into a Pay to Win game?

As off topic as this is, if that is the case, why the hell are we arguing about Hero Points when the game we all play is about to descend into the ninth level of gaming-hell?!?

Leader and Founder of the Shattered Sky Community.
Guild Leader of Covenant of the First Flame [Soul].

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

umm you told players to “grow up” in your original post.

I said “optional legendaries”, I made no reference to their benefit.

You spin doctor words to suit your needs, sorry that’s not going to work with me.

Edit- yes, ad hominem because you took the time to insult player feedback instead of being constructive. You are hypocritical judging by the posts I quoted.

And we have our alternative method to achieve hero points, so this thread was mission accomplished.

See you in wvw on your next legendary grind

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

Please anet, confirm how many we need…

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

Using this article:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_point

I’m going to estimate 60 for the Elite and ~20 for the skills that go with it.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Posted by: KittyCat.2059

KittyCat.2059

Here’s the data mined hero points estimated amount needed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3iz5oo/data_mining_hero_points_and_specialization_tracks/

Hope this helps

“TL;DR: You need 170 hero points to unlock all traits/skills. 250 to unlock everything. There are 214 hero points available from skill challanges in the game right now.”

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Here’s the data mined hero points estimated amount needed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3iz5oo/data_mining_hero_points_and_specialization_tracks/

Hope this helps

“TL;DR: You need 170 hero points to unlock all traits/skills. 250 to unlock everything. There are 214 hero points available from skill challanges in the game right now.”

Hopefully the reddit post is incorrect and Anet would change it to something lower, like 100 – 150. If it stays as high as it is, I’m going to pass on some elite specializations I had mixed feelings about. I would rather save my Hero Points for the expansion, than spend nearly all of them on a class that I’m undecided about.

Posted by: Bitoku Kishi.8346

Bitoku Kishi.8346

They really need to explain now how we can avoid having to grind out the same Hero Points path on all of our PvE characters, and how this is alt-friendly at all. It sounds like WvW might be getting the better end of the deal now, if these Scrolls of Heroics are account bound instead of character bound, which I’m guessing they are. If so, is there going to be any equivalent way to swap PvE Hero Points between characters?

Posted by: jgcd.6041

jgcd.6041

There’s a reason the first two classes I’m doing elite specs for have 100% world completion. While I haven’t gotten all of the WvW hero point, yet, I am waiting to see how many I will need.

In other words, I have a lot of hero points to sink, just in case. Also, given that it’s not only skills and traits that can be unlocked, I have a feeling that a lot of it is simple fluff to sink the hero points in to.

Besides, there’s going to be ways to get even more, so it’s not like it will break the game…. much.

- This is a forum, expect logic to get left at the door, beaten bloody, and set on fire.

- The more asinine the post or thread, the more I am amused.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Using this article:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_point

I’m going to estimate 60 for the Elite and ~20 for the skills that go with it.

That is what I am hoping too and made sure all of my characters had 105 to give them some breathing room but am giving a couple others some more points in case we get the worse case (the datamined numbers).

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

They really need to explain now how we can avoid having to grind out the same Hero Points path on all of our PvE characters, and how this is alt-friendly at all. It sounds like WvW might be getting the better end of the deal now, if these Scrolls of Heroics are account bound instead of character bound, which I’m guessing they are. If so, is there going to be any equivalent way to swap PvE Hero Points between characters?

I think we translated this differently. WvW are account bound, you can buy the scroll but then the hero point will be applied to the individual character that it is used on. So yes its account bound, until used. But we will see soonish.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: ColinJohanson.2394

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

Next

Unlocking your elite spec is a training line in your training panel that costs hero points. You do need to have trained all the existing training lines before you’re allowed to put hero points into your elite spec.

If you’ve got all the hero points in the existing game you’ll have enough to train about half the elite specialization training line on launch day. The rest you’ll need to earn in the jungle or via the new system Tyler outlined yesterday from WvW. The number of points to fully train your elite spec is higher than other training lines – but hero challenges in the jungle are worth 10 points each, so it’s not actually as big as it appears.

(edited by ColinJohanson.2394)

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Unlocking your elite spec is a training line in your training panel that costs hero points. You do need to have trained all the existing training lines before you’re allowed to put hero points into your elite spec.

If you’ve got all the hero points in the existing game and have enough to train about half the elite specialization training line on launch day. The rest you’ll need to earn in the jungle or via the new system Tyler outlined yesterday from WvW. The number of points to fully train your elite spec is higher than other training lines – but hero challenges in the jungle are worth 10 points each, so it’s not actually as big as it appears.

Ouch… only half? That’s pretty rough… so it must take 500+ points to do the whole thing I guess…

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

If you’ve got all the hero points in the existing game and have enough to train about half the elite specialization training line on launch day. The rest you’ll need to earn in the jungle or via the new system Tyler outlined yesterday from WvW. The number of points to fully train your elite spec is higher than other training lines – but hero challenges in the jungle are worth 10 points each, so it’s not actually as big as it appears.

Colin, in regards to the WvW system outlined yesterday, are there going to be retroactive points rewarded for ranks already earned? There wasn’t any clarity regarding this and despite multiple queries no one has replied

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

Unless I am mistaken just to unlock half of the training line, we need 212 hero points?

I think at this stage, it might be better just to tell us exactly how many points we need.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

If you’ve got all the hero points in the existing game you’ll have enough to train about half the elite specialization training line on launch day. The rest you’ll need to earn in the jungle or via the new system Tyler outlined yesterday from WvW. The number of points to fully train your elite spec is higher than other training lines – but hero challenges in the jungle are worth 10 points each, so it’s not actually as big as it appears.

What? But…. that makes no sense…?

You DO intend to come out with more elite specs in the future, right? And for characters to be able to choose between them, right? That’s the whole reason for saying that you’ve set it up so that you can only equip one at a time.

So, how will you bring more in, if having the first one eats all of the possible HPs you can gather on that character? Any new area would have to have you practically tripping over HP locations, or each one would have to be worth 25-50 points to power a new elite spec at this rate, right?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Dhampyr.2813

Dhampyr.2813

I’m sitting on 200 hero points on my characters that have done world completion. So that means about 400 points for an elite. Im guessing about 360 points. Will i get most of the abilities and traits first and then the items/skins on the second half?

Previous

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

Next

Unless I am mistaken just to unlock half of the training line, we need 212 hero points?

It’s 400 points total to unlock everything in an elite spec training line – I just can’t remember off hand how many points folks have currently if they have done all the existing ones, but it’s right around 200. The rest you’ll need to earn in jungle to unlock the deeper skills/traits/etc. in the training line.

You only need 60 hero points to begin using your elite spec, the points you spend after that continue to unlock more skills, traits, skins, etc.

Again, hero challenges are worth 10 points each in the jungle. So no you don’t need to go do 200-400 jungle challenges.

(edited by ColinJohanson.2394)

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

That’s so many points.. wow..
Kinda glad I’m only planning to play one character in PvE and it already has map completion.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

Posted by: jubov.2037

jubov.2037

So about 400-500 hero points? Yeah… I don’t think I’ll unlock elite specs for all my characters. Unless there are hero challenges everywhere in the jungle.

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

Well this confirms my worst fear, I won’t enjoy my Revenant at all then and will be forced to take stuff I don’t even want JUST to get the elite specialization, I really hope this is changed or the hero points required are significantly reduced, after all there is supposed to be new elite specializations in the future as well, doesn’t seem fair for the first to be so taxing in the requirements.

“Fear is only what you feel”

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Still, for ppl looking forward maining a revenant like me, it sucks, plain and simple.
Having to grind that amount of hero points just because glint is way to good to pass

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It’s 400 points total to unlock everything in an elite spec training line – I just can’t remember off hand how many points folks have currently if they have done all the existing ones, but it’s right around 200. The rest you’ll need to earn in jungle to unlock the deeper skills/traits/etc. in the training line.

Again, hero challenges are worth 10 points each in the jungle. So no you don’t need to go do 200-400 jungle challenges.

But there aren’t any challenges in the first zone, so where will all these challenges be?

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Frankly, yes WvWers got the better deal here.
They need to just come out with the number already, we already are well aware anything over 100 will be met with HUGE threads in the forums demanding change, quickly followed by ANY “unlocking” requirements to be thrown in the trash bin by the WvW crowd. Of which I support both things being dealt with quickly and immediately and will support both groups.

Look, I am completely for having the elite specs gated behind an unlocking feature in the story…with a caveat: the exact second your ACCOUNT unlocks that step all characters can now freely access elite specs. Anything else is asinine and only drives players away from the game as the entire point of getting the expansion is to have these new options in our builds. Gating it behind a relatively early on story step isn’t a huge deal if it unlocks account wide. Even the most hardcore of the WvW crowd can go do 2-3 story steps without much grumbling to unlock elites across the entire account.

Edit: I see while I was typing posts went from a Dev finally…yeah that is beyond ridiculous. People enjoy alting…most EVERYONE has all kinds of alts and all that for what is SUPPOSED to be an addition to the classes that only change things but doesn’t make them leaps and bounds above the rest? Ridiculous. Completely and totally ridiculous to expect people to do this 9 times (once for each class). The point is to make it fun and rewarding, there is NOTHING FUN about trecking all over the map to get every single hero point. Not one thing.

(edited by Runiir.6425)

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

With half the training line do you mean “the skills and traits” or “the skills, traits, runes, ascended weapon and ascended armor piece”? Also I hope those heart of thorn hero points are really challenging otherwhise map completion in normal maps became a joke.

EverythingOP

Posted by: Tapioca.9062

Tapioca.9062

So essentially, if you have world completion, you get half an elite spec?

I don’t even know how to put into words how completely awful this is.

Posted by: Henahax.1706

Henahax.1706

Does spending the very first point on the line give me the ability to wield the new weapon?

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

They need to just come out with the number already, we already are well aware anything over 100 will be met with HUGE threads in the forums demanding change, quickly followed by ANY “unlocking” requirements to be thrown in the trash bin by the WvW crowd. Of which I support both things being dealt with quickly and immediately and will support both groups.

Look, I am completely for having the elite specs gated behind an unlocking feature in the story…with a caveat: the exact second your ACCOUNT unlocks that step all characters can now freely access elite specs. Anything else is asinine and only drives players away from the game as the entire point of getting the expansion is to have these new options in our builds. Gating it behind a relatively early on story step isn’t a huge deal if it unlocks account wide. Even the most hardcore of the WvW crowd can go do 2-3 story steps without much grumbling to unlock elites across the entire account.

Too early to be claiming that. Mostly because you don’t know the rate at which you gain hero points.

Does spending the very first point on the line give me the ability to wield the new weapon?

If you only care getting the weapon unlock traits first. Which is what you should be doing anyways.

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

THERES NO GRIND IN GW2 GUYS

This is kittened.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

I thought Anet was against making incredibly grindy stuff? This completely ruined my plans of having a Herald ready on day 1

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

well, come on, you want everything handed on a silver plate? At least a bit of work to get there… :/

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Im glad they didnt just give it all to us right away. And, it is definitely still much better than “gain 10 levels.”

Like how they are doing progression for HOT.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It should, since the first minor trait gives you that. But then you’ll only have two usable trait lines (the core ones) to go with your weapon, and no traits aimed at that weapon’s use.

Ok, so my 250 points on my reaper-ready norn necromancer have to get eaten up buying all the traits and skills I didn’t spend on yet, and everyone I have at 189 needs to go get the DT/SW HP. Plus it sounds like I will have a lot of alts needing to explore the jungle. Sigh, the problem with having 15 80’s …

Will we still be able to do the unlocks without doing the WvW HP? Especially as those maps are changing and won’t have HP any more maybe?

Posted by: Doug.4930

Doug.4930

You only need 60 hero points to begin using your elite spec, the points you spend after that continue to unlock more skills, traits, skins, etc.

Title.

This is unbelievable.

This is seriously insane. As an exclusive WvW player (very rarely spvp) I was scared that I’d have to grind 170 points to play my elite specialization.

I payed 100 bucks for the special edition to spend hours and hours grinding in WvW and pve?

Come on, even you guys that enjoy pve content have to admin this is a bit ludicrous.

EDIT: It will take months to farm the specialization in WvW only.
Seeing as I don’t zerg in WvW, it will probably take me years.

Attachments:

Doug The Unseen Of Homefront Defenders [HD]

Jade Quarry’s dedicated Roaming/Havoc Squad Guild

(edited by Doug.4930)

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

Too early to be claiming that. Mostly because you don’t know the rate at which you gain hero points.

If you only care getting the weapon unlock traits first. Which is what you should be doing anyways.

Doesn’t matter what the rate is when you take into account you need every single point in the old maps as well. That x9 is too much.

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Does this mean that you MUST do all of the central tyrian hero challenges? Or are there 40 jungle challenges available?

Edit: Because the 1 character I have 100% map comp on, is the one that will NOT be getting elite spec as I hate everything about it (guardian). Next closest one is another elite spec I’m meh on.
If this is the case, could have told us, oh idk, MONTHS AGO.
That is a lot of hero points needed. No, I don’t think anyone expected it to be 1 hero point to unlock everything, but one elite spec requiring the same hero points needed to unlock all of the base lines and skills? This is beyond what was expected.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or, you can never leave WvW and use the WvW-centric method of obtaining Hero Points.

Good luck.

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Source?
/15charrs

Donari.5237

Did you not read yesterday’s blog? You’ll be able to earn every single point in WvW by earning currency to buy random HP unlocks.

Previous

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

Next

Doesn’t matter what the rate is when you take into account you need every single point in the old maps as well. That x9 is too much.

Except you don’t! There are enough hero challenges in the jungle you don’t need to do any in the core tyrian world – those simply speed you up on day one if you already got them.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Title.

This is unbelievable.

This is seriously insane. As an exclusive WvW player (very rarely spvp) I was scared that I’d have to grind 170 points to play my elite specialization.

I payed 100 bucks for the special edition to spend hours and hours in pve land?

Come on, even you guys that enjoy pve content have to admin this is a bit ludicrous.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/earning-hero-points-in-world-vs-world/

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Title.

This is unbelievable.

I payed 100 bucks for the special edition to spend hours and hours in pve land?

You missed this blog didn’t you: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/earning-hero-points-in-world-vs-world/

Source?
/15charrs

Here is the dev quote:

Source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/elite-specializations-how-many-hero-points/page/6#post5628041

(edited by Diovid.9506)

Posted by: Doug.4930

Doug.4930

Please some of us hate stepping foot in pve.

Please don’t make us grind so hard to unlock specializations so I can enjoy it in WvW.

Please.

Doug The Unseen Of Homefront Defenders [HD]

Jade Quarry’s dedicated Roaming/Havoc Squad Guild

Donari.5237

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Please some of us hate stepping foot in pve.

Please don’t make us grind so hard to unlock specializations so I can enjoy it in WvW.

Please.

They gotya covered – https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/earning-hero-points-in-world-vs-world/

Donari.5237

Doug, check your other thread. Your concerns are answered.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/earning-hero-points-in-world-vs-world/

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yeeeah, I don’t even want to hear a WvW-centric kewing about this. -_- I’ll admit the system for WvW is pretty fantastic, but PvE side, locking the elite spec that way is inexcusable.

400 points. 100% world completion only gives half an elite spec. I wouldn’t be anywhere near as salty about this if I didn’t have to buy everything including stuff I didn’t want with the free 400 I get for hitting level 80.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

If you want to get a head start; I am hosting a Hero Point Rush Community Event 10/21 & 10/22! We will get 100 points total over 2 nights this week; before HoT!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3pi5l2/hero_point_rush_resurgence_1021_1022_30_new/

Also Thanks for the news Colin; can’t wait for Friday!!!!!!!

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend