Skyhammer

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Is Anet letting ego get in the way? Do they think they “Lose” if they remove it now. It’s been going on for so long now. When did this company turn to being a human with feelings. You can go to the forums and get a feel for what kinda mode this company is in. #rookies

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

And still no dev answer

The devs said “L2P”

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Duran.3196

Duran.3196

should make a kickstarter for this thread

and what is the name of that?

GW2 PVP – how it should be! ?

#ELEtism

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

I like skyhammer

You play necro fo course you like it, Anet 1021 posts and counting please delete this map already.

I play necro and I still hate it.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Messorem.3105

Messorem.3105

person named Causticfever in the guild Skyhammer Squad is one of the Skyhammer losers; engineer who only knocks people off and pulls, no real skill ofc. Wish i could report, but can’t

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Django.5923

Django.5923

As you all know blu is going to gamescom which is great.

so;

WE NEED TO GATHER MONEY TO PAY ANET TO REMOVE SKYHAMMER!

I will post the bank account details later! I think we’ll need about 10K or more

who’s in? I’d be willing to spend about 400$

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

+1

69 cents here

EDIT: gg merged already

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

(edited by Dave.2536)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Darkk.3018

Darkk.3018

raid on the capricorn

I liked this map and was sad to see them simply remove it. I understand why it was removed but I would see more complaint threads about skyhammer and the orb runners.

I actually quite liked that map too and was sad to see it go Back to Skyhammer though, I find it a little maddening that Anet responded to that 3 hours old thread ’ Potential change to Arenas coming soon…’ but not once in this 4 month old thread that has now attracted over 1k posts. I think a little (or large) part may be due to pride as they bigged it up too much before it’s release and to remove it now would make them look bad…although they aren’t looking too good just ignoring this large issue. Then again, if they don’t find it an issue, then they should just pop in and say so. At this point, it’s looking like they just want this issue and thread to die down quietly rather than swallow pride (although this point may have been reached earlier).

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

http://i.imgur.com/J6k0Isr.png

^ thread I posted

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Please-don-t-necro-threads/first#post4247666

^ link I posted in that thread

So why does this thread get necroed regularly? It’s definitely gone >30 days at least once (staff are welcome to waste time checking themselves; at least a couple are capable of writing a couple of lines of code to do so quickly).

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Epidemix Revenge.4862

Epidemix Revenge.4862

1000 posts and climbing!! I am all for a Legendary Weapon for all topic starters whose topic was merged to this point of no reply!
No? Ok..
Please don’t infract me again.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

http://i.imgur.com/J6k0Isr.png

^ thread I posted

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Please-don-t-necro-threads/first#post4247666

^ link I posted in that thread

So why does this thread get necroed regularly? It’s definitely gone >30 days at least once (staff are welcome to waste time checking themselves; at least a couple are capable of writing a couple of lines of code to do so quickly).

are you kidding? pls ask google what is ‘necrothreading’ and what is ‘hot thread’.
Or in your opinion all threads whith age of 1st message more then 30 days must be permadeleted?

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Django.5923

Django.5923

needs more posts. Keep this thing up. Let’s try hitting the 10k mark

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

There should be a title ingame for people that participated in this thread – 1k+ posts and still no change is truly an achievement.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

We do not like it

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Firetruckhawk.4527

Firetruckhawk.4527

No we dont, whoever designed this map is …. Im not gonna say it. Ill behave.
On a more serious note though, if you want this game to be taken seriously. Remove this cancer of a map. or atleast make some walls up at skyhammer or ban tornado eles.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

are you kidding? pls ask google what is ’necrothreading’ and what is ’hot thread’.
Or in your opinion all threads whith age of 1st message more then 30 days must be permadeleted?

By the rules in the WvW forum, that are now being enforced here, posting in a thread where the last reply (not first post) is more than 30 days old counts as necromancy.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

The map itself is good however the lack of ways to prevent dying from falling down isn’t that great. If the map is highly dependent on CC then there should be a way to also counter CC spamming.

As I originally proposed there should be a stability buff on that small hill right bellow the gun which would grant 30-35s of stability but would require uninterrupted channeling (4-5s) and have a cooldown of lets say 20s.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

1040 and going!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Khang.6743

Khang.6743

crazy its not gone yet

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I heard a rumour everyone hates skyhammer

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

Hey if anet don’t like to be wrong, look at this solution. Everyone wins.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Please-let-us-set-approved-maps-for-arenas/first#post4252976

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lukin.4061

Lukin.4061

Hey if anet don’t like to be wrong, look at this solution. Everyone wins.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Please-let-us-set-approved-maps-for-arenas/first#post4252976

I actually seen a red post regarding similar suggestion. If I remember correctly, and I am paraphrasing, “Then people who like skyhammer will have to wait in very long queues and that is unacceptable”.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Arbalest.4506

Arbalest.4506

Its not true. I like skyhammer.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

skyhammer is best map ever, who said something as rubbish as this

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: JohnnyZero.5619

JohnnyZero.5619

Too long, didn’t read.

Are players still AFKing on Skyhammer?

I Lynna I – Thief / Clownshooz – Engineer
Turbo Seksophonic – Ele / Guitar Wolfe – Mesmer
Isle of Janthir

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

Too long, didn’t read.

Are players still AFKing on Skyhammer?

Yes.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Everyone that doesn’t like to troll and play for real hates the map. A-Net is too pride anyway to admit faults, so this map will stay in soloQ.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

Is it really true ? I rarely saw players complaining at the map in my last soloQ matchs. Actually, i saw a lot more concerning engineers or hambow on other maps…

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Destiny.6738

Destiny.6738

boring….same threads over and over again – you should stop complaining and accept the current state of pvp. It will NOT change, and it WILL stay like it is now. (kitten)

Peace out,

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Here’s the thing that I hope gets passed on or addressed: it only takes 1 person to ruin a match. If 60% of people don’t mind the map, 30% love it, and 10% AFK it, it could still ruin almost every match.

It only takes one and it happens on skyhammer more than any other map. It should definitely be looked into.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I love how you guys think that just because some people like skyhammer they are obviously trolls, since no one can have a different opinion than you.

Equip some stability already.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I don’t blame players for doing it.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

If you didn’t want it necro’d you should’ve brought corpse disposal

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Please remove this map from solo queue (and the game).

These games are NOT FUN TO PLAY.

Attachments:

Ranger | Elementalist

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Roxx.8713

Roxx.8713

I <3 skyhammer tornado on ele so funny to use xD
Nah just kiding i hate this map too but i can deal with it ^^

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

1060 and counting.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Equip some stability already.

necro corrupts stability, turning it into fear,
you are dead.

engineer uses mines/elixirs to remove stability and then spams knockbacks,
you are dead.

thief stays in stealth, steals your stability and then pulls you over a hole,
you are dead, and you didn’t even see him.

i could go on for guardian and mesmer, both have boon removal and multiple knockbacks, but i’m sure you get the point that “use stability” isn’t a viable argument against troll builds who can spam boon removal.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

the big question is not why skyhammer is so bad, so universally hated, so broken, etc. it’s a raging pile of crap that makes no sense. everyone accepted this the day it came out.

the question is why Anet has not taken it out of rotation yet. it has to be an oversight that it’s there to begin with, someone who never played pvp setting up the ui and then someone else notice it’s pictured ui but not in rotation list. no normal brained semi-intelligent human being familiar with the map would intentionally put skyhammer in the competitive pvp. they remove water map because someone at Anet too lazy to program water weaps in the new pvp gear menu, but they can’t take 20 seconds to take skyhammer out of ranked after a hundred thousand requests? more people have probably quit the game entirely over this garbage map than currently play pvp. just fix it already.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

this map is ****!!

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Why hasn’t this pile of kitten been removed yet? Do you really hate your playerbase this much?

~~Ayeres~~

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: aus.2586

aus.2586

Promotes inequality, that is all. Do you really need more reason than that? Clearly to useless to develop new maps and/or new pvp content. The dream of an esport ROFL!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

ArenaNet don’t know their game well enough to realise how much damage Skyhammer has caused to SoloQ. It’s really sad that they don’t play their own game.

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

ArenaNet don’t know their game well enough to realise how much damage Skyhammer has caused to SoloQ. It’s really sad that they don’t play their own game.

gerdian

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

Should host weekly “mini golf” Skyhammer tournaments, just to showcase how silly this map is for anyone that wants to play some serious PvP.

Thief

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

skyspammer

/15 chars

Dry Leaves

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Chilli.2976

Chilli.2976

I mean come on, if you got good and pulled knocked people off the ledge it wouldn’t be so bad!

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

They never played their own game that’s the problem. This reterded map it’s just one in the neverending list of bad mistakes…istant death mechanic it’s already stupid, hammer it’s even more stupid and making it undodgeable it’s just plain troll….this game revolves around dodge mechanincs…let’s negate this because kitten logic. This plus cheese riders only able to win on this crap exploting dat all day long from scorpion wire thieves to focus mesmer to the obvious engi spamming pulls and knockbacks not even knowing kitten is he doing

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Well i think it’s pretty good for those exploiting it…

Ark 2nd Account

Skyhammer

in PvP

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Uh, u used the word “exploit”, when the whole map is filled with “features” clearly.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!