11/13 Kaineng vs Shiverpeaks vs Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

I’ve got a 20 gold bet going on with a guildie.

I say Kaineng will not make it past tier 4.

He says they will go up to tier 2 or tier 1.

Would anyone else like to get in on this wager?

Waste of money.

The true test for us is when we lvl off will the new guild transfers hop servers again to a winning server. I guess will see who is the real bandwagon and who is actually determined to make Kain a strong server. It seems to be happening to DR. People hop on the bandwagon and then when they start losing they jump ship again.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

Jeda, Still no guild tag….

Jscull still crying…..

This just in. News Flash…. Just because another guild member is in a zerg doesnt make every guild member to be in a zerg.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in WvW

Posted by: Evil Seabass.5214

Evil Seabass.5214

How the hell did Kaineng get into this bracket with us (NSP) and AR? They seem to outnumber us 10 to 1 everywhere we try to fight, to the point that its ridiculous to even consider trying anymore.

WTB: Paid server transfers…

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Just because we don’t fraps movies of us killing 10+ with 5 or 6 doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen SIX.

We run nothing but cloth and medium armor classes. Turtle?

Saw a bunch of [PAXA] running with the NSP zerg in Kain BL this evening. Did you guys change tactics or something? Nice work protecting those trebs by Woodhaven, took us forever to get ‘em down. Didn’t seem like the type of thing that [PAXA] generally does tho….

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

How the hell did Kaineng get into this bracket with us (NSP) and AR? They seem to outnumber us 10 to 1 everywhere we try to fight, to the point that its ridiculous to even consider trying anymore.

WTB: Paid server transfers…

That’s kind of funny because while we were defending hills keep in NSP borderland this evening we were getting out manned buffs when we were dealing with NSP and AR zergs for 2-3 hrs. Especially when we would try and take/defend astral.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

SBI misses our WM friends…. Good luck wherever you are. We are having great fun in T2 but it still feels kinda empty without our generals.

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Jeda, my offer is still on the table. I’d be happy to have a 1v1 with you. Since you like to run solo I know you probably like fighting even and outmatched fights. I like to do the same.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

osif.8673

Just because we don’t fraps movies of us killing 10+ with 5 or 6 doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen SIX.

Saw a bunch of [PAXA] running with the NSP zerg in Kain BL this evening. Did you guys change tactics or something? Nice work protecting those trebs by Woodhaven, took us forever to get ‘em down. Didn’t seem like the type of thing that [PAXA] generally does tho….

Haha one of our guildies actually mentioned that us trebbing would get a forum post. That wasn’t the NSP zerg, just us and a friendly guild. ~10 people. They were fun fights though around the trebs, that’s why we did it – so we could get you guys out of your keeps for some open field fights!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Haha one of our guildies actually mentioned that us trebbing would get a forum post. That wasn’t the NSP zerg, just us and a friendly guild. ~10 people. They were fun fights though around the trebs, that’s why we did it – so we could get you guys out of your keeps for some open field fights!

That was some serious fun. Glad you were out there – was just surprised. xD I was the GS mesmer jumping into the middle of the NSP pack and spreading the confusion love. Must have died at least five times during that timeframe. Good fun.

Edit: I’m not so sure on the 10 people though. Sure seemed like more than that when I was in the middle of that pack. LOL Also, “zerg” is probably the wrong word there – just meant that was pretty much the only pack of NSP folks on our BL. Ran into you guys multiple times this evening.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

osif.8673

It takes ZERO skill to run around with 10+ people. Everyone gets to hide behind everyone and press a couple buttons. There is ZERO coordination, no skill necessary, just numbers. So all you guys saying zerging is the wvw style, you choose style with no skill needed. Props

Remember that next time your 5 man runs over a solo, you and I both know it has happened. I’m wiling to bet you didn’t even give it a second thought.

Since the dawn of 5/8 manning they have QQ’d about larger numbers (well not all) and in the same breath they will run over a solo without batting an eye.

Were fighting a huge force, this is probably the worst week you could expect to find an even 5 vs. 5.

Keep this in mind next time you come to call people out for numbers.

I dunno PAXA. Your 5 man group seems to be specifically specced /designed to take on small groups. Its kind of unfair to complain about fighting zergs, when you are poorly designed to do so (just as my group is poorly designed to take on groups such as yours).

I run a 5 man also [Six] but we are more specced for fighting against zerg forces, which we do exceptionally well.

We fought you a couple times last week 5 v 5 (actually you had 6 or 7 tho) and you slaughtered us.

We came up with a plan to give you a better fight, but it would force us to respec to a similar turtle style group, which we believe would diminish our zerg crushing style.

And the thought of turtle on turtle fighting just seemed kinda boring. Dunno , if more groups of your style start popping up we may be forced to.

For now if we meet you in the field, we will probly just run and seek a tactical advantage till we can thing of something other then using that turtle style.

Thanks for the compliment – thinking that we run a turtle group when it’s quite the opposite.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Hi there. This pics from last night when you 6 were plotting to portal bomb 3 ppl with all ele summons and then i think there was a necro around too not sure if from your guild but he came with all his summons then your eles spammed all their skills on me and the 2 Mesmer shatter spammed me and the guardian then the other war in party wasnt looking at you guys and you got him too. So if 2 eles,2 mesmers,1 thief and a necro had to portal bomb 3 people i do not know what is worse.

As for the WM hate well i will say they come randomly(they as in jang) and take over everything and ignore all other commanders who have been on the map for hours and just run a zerg through all the points. I will show screen shots when i take em next time of this but that is the truth about them. 20-30 ppl come outta no where last night take supply from garrison which was being upgraded and zerg all cap points.

I am waiting for the time when we starting loosing and these transfers leave. Then Kaineng can do its own thing again. Till then WvW is going to be a boring mess.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

War machine is a very highly skilled guild, were glad to have them. They arnt bots, they just have a level of coordination that you are unable to attain.

8 War Machine players competed in the Guild Wars World Championships in GW1, they were a top or the top (depending who you talk to) guild in GW1. I dont know if these players still play but thats the level that war machine seeks to attain, as far as I understand it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

osif.8673

Hi there. This pics from last night when you 6 were plotting to portal bomb 3 ppl with all ele summons and then i think there was a necro around too not sure if from your guild but he came with all his summons then your eles spammed all their skills on me and the 2 Mesmer shatter spammed me and the guardian then the other war in party wasnt looking at you guys and you got him too. So if 2 eles,2 mesmers,1 thief and a necro had to portal bomb 3 people i do not know what is worse.

Good story. Although it lost credibility when you used the words “portal bomb” and “PAXA” in the same sentence. Nice playtime though!

Edit: Maybe you confused portal with mass invis. We are big fans of that elite ability.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Dear Godfather and liar Keyboard-warriors

Are you referring about when 15 WM members were playing in your borderland (Hill keep) killing over 300 people for over an hour?
We know that you had over four times our number and kept running at us again and again.
It like you guys had about 50-60 people.
You guys should be ashamed of yourself accusing of us being bots.
Maybe u can’t understand our play.
hahaha! I know we r Machine for your blood.

People who only fight in the forum not in the battle field (so called `Key board warriors`) would say that WM had hundreds of people kill us. However, WM had only 15 people there.

<snip>

Once again,
kudos towards our opponent who fight bravely,
and shame on you keyboard warriors writing false informations about War machine.

Good post! I have seen WM do their thing with Jang in the lead. They are amazingly focused and coordinated. They have a lot of discipline.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Good story. Although it lost credibility when you used the words “portal bomb” and “PAXA” in the same sentence. Nice playtime though!

Edit: Maybe you confused portal with mass invis. We are big fans of that elite ability.

Remember when you guys hid in the building and 1 mesmer mass invis and then the other portaled to the mid and then you all came and slowly all the summons and stuff rendered. Wasnt a story as there is kitten showing you guys running from east side to the west to cus you tried to charge the camp and got shot with a ballista to the head. I dont know why the eles didnt just do RTL then knock us down with the earth move and then the 2nd ele comes in and does same. You guys were doin this all morning why stop at a camp lol. But none the less i do like small teams but i do not like small teams that come crying on the forums after a loss. Keep it together dude it happens.

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

The large guild Sekz left DR to join Kaining this week. DR, and/or BP might suffer when they get bumped down with the guilds they’re losing.

Reset night I actually saw that Guild on NSP…about 15 of them…

That’s why I shouldn’t do multiple things at once. I meant NSP.

Not sure if there’s another [Sekz] guild in NSP, but we’ve never even proposed the idea of transferring to Kaening. Also, we’re not a large guild. We’re just some no name, small guild that recently transferred to NSP. Whoever gave you the info, needs to double check before spreading the false facts.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Draygo.9473

no, he corrected himself. He mistakenly thought you were going to kaineng when you went to NSP.

I did spend some time chilling with your warrior friend in garrision after i ganked the wall down with 3 people.

So many people just walked past our 3 man ninja operation, i took a few screenshots maybe ill upload them tomorrow.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

tiramisu.8706

We were transferred from DR either, haha.

Were you the upscale mesmer that I was sitting next to? When my guildies and I walked into garrison, we were surprised that no one saw you guys.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Yep.

We were seen though before we breeched the wall, and wiped off, but we came back 10 mins later to finish the wall off as your keep had no supply to repair it. After we broke in I ran across the entire keep to portal in a waiting commander who then lead our zerg to their death because apparently, they didnt know how to kill cannons. (and the commander didnt bother actually stopping at them and getting the zerg to clear them).

It was pretty intense for those few seconds running across your keep with several of your players in the way, as well as guards as an up leveled mesmer who needs to update gear.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Elementalist are the best defensive class in the game. Armor has nothing to do with it. When you’re primarily traveling with Confusion based Mesmers, Bunker Elementalist, and Thieves, you’re going to, no you should win 5v5s rather easily.

Now travel with a group of Rangers, and/or Necromancers and try to win.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Jeda, my offer is still on the table. I’d be happy to have a 1v1 with you. Since you like to run solo I know you probably like fighting even and outmatched fights. I like to do the same.

If you were anything but a Mesmer, I would one v one you, but as a Ranger, I can’t seem to do well against many Mesmers.

But hey, it’s not as if you’re a Ranger or Necromancer challenging one v ones or anything. Mighty brave of you. <winks>

Next time I catch one of your guys solo, and am beating him, since larger groups make you guys cry so much on the forums, try not bringing in your group to crush me.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

The large guild Sekz left DR to join Kaining this week. DR, and/or BP might suffer when they get bumped down with the guilds they’re losing.

Reset night I actually saw that Guild on NSP…about 15 of them…

That’s why I shouldn’t do multiple things at once. I meant NSP.

Not sure if there’s another [Sekz] guild in NSP, but we’ve never even proposed the idea of transferring to Kaening. Also, we’re not a large guild. We’re just some no name, small guild that recently transferred to NSP. Whoever gave you the info, needs to double check before spreading the false facts.

Check the screenshot, I wouldn’t call that small. I was the Ranger that day who was luring you from the tower, stealthing with Snow Leopard, and picking off your stragglers as they went back to the tower after chasing those PUGs who volunteered to run back to the camp, and spread you guys out for me.

Check out my outmanned buff. To get that, with the number of people standing near me, you had to be pretty good size.

I’ve been leveling my Mesmer lately, but I could have swore I saw about 10 Sekz on Garrison, in a mass of Kaineng players. I’ll have to go join some of the zerg fights and see if it is another Sekz guild or not, as I’ve not seen much of NSP this week.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

tiramisu.8706

We’re small but most of my members like to WVW so we get together on weekends : )

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

We’re small but most of my members like to WVW so we get together on weekends : )

I must have the luck of getting you when you’re all together. <grins>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Having accounts two servers I find this whole thread quite amusing, I was in NSP borderlands early in the am and I was astonished at the number of up-leveled players from Kaineng and the lack of players overall, Kaineng is really not fielding that many players. I’m sure I tied up at least 8 of them trying to get in through the breach they made in our garrison today. I’m rather disappointed that it appears Kaineng will not get to face Maguuma, that would be an outstanding match.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone,

please keep in mind that it is against the Code of Conduct to accuse guilds and/ or player of using bots/ exploits on the forums. Such cases should be reported in-game or, in case of exploits, to exploits@arena.net in detail.

Posts regarding this have been deleted in this thread.

Greetings

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Kain players in EB around this time. Trust me, if you outnumber us and still run to your guards and are being repeatedly beaten with more players all the while using siege against us, you have absolutely no reason to laugh, unless it is about how bad you are.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Lineage II was all about botting, infact you weren’t cool unless you were dual boxing at least

The fact you equate dual-boxing in any MMO with botting shows your views about these things are worthless, you don’t seem to know what ‘bots’ are.

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Lineage II was all about botting, infact you weren’t cool unless you were dual boxing at least

The fact you equate dual-boxing in any MMO with botting shows your views about these things are worthless, you don’t seem to know what ‘bots’ are.

so please mr. expert, tell me the difference? because I’m dying to know.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

There can only be one SOS in the world buddy!!!!

Just tell me the time and place, and we’ll meet u grinz

Exactly. There’s only one SoS with O in lower case :P

go have fun with all other S"O"S out there

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Great vid Jang

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

So I was on my Northern Shiverpeaks account this morning capping camps and I had no grudge against Kaineng or War Machine until I saw Jang’s post about “keyboard warriors” I kinda agreed that there is alot of unnecessary rabble on these forums but requiring this many people http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/darkangel921/gw200_zps5a05e74e.jpg to cap a camp from 4 defenders is far worse cowardice than being a “keyboard warrior” So I shall wait patiently till Maguuma gets to fight Kaineng. Mag has the numbers manpower and tactics, we will bathe in their blood.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I was there and I’ve never seen a group moving like them. It was really weird.

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

Ninya.3942

So I was on my Northern Shiverpeaks account this morning capping camps and I had no grudge against Kaineng or War Machine until I saw Jang’s post about “keyboard warriors” I kinda agreed that there is alot of unnecessary rabble on these forums but requiring this many people http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/darkangel921/gw200_zps5a05e74e.jpg to cap a camp from 4 defenders is far worse cowardice than being a “keyboard warrior” So I shall wait patiently till Maguuma gets to fight Kaineng. Mag has the numbers manpower and tactics, we will bathe in their blood.

That would be a zerg, they don’t run up to the supply camp and go, “ok guys there is 4 dudes in there with npcs…lets only send in 7 people.” No they send in the zerg, wipe everything quickly and re-supply. That’s why you take a zerg to a supply camp.

/logic

Elementalist Class Lead

(edited by Ninya.3942)

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

AR and NSP is only scv zerg corps. hungry they day and night only camp attack .
cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Mosharn,

We were running two mesmers, neither of which use portal elite. PAXA doesn’t run a necro hoss. It was me a ranger, 2 ele’s, 2 mesmers, and theif.

The real story here is that you guys sat in a camp and built siege. We call those player types “burger eaters”. Because you sit… Build siege, upgrade the camp fully, wait…. Eat your burger in real life, wait some more… Build more siege… Wait some more… Eat other half of your burger… Wait some more and when a group finally comes around, you wipe. Waste all the siege, gold on camp upgrades, and most most most
Importantly, go on the forums and start throwing out terminology like “portal bomb” and “necro pets”. All the meanwhile you are clicking haste and spin spin spin. Thanks for the forum love though. We enjoy it.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Guys, please keep this board clean and stop the bickering over nothing.
Or 1) a mod will lock it.

or 2) I’ll delete it and you can start again.

Kaineng has more than us, Warmachine are also hardcore. End of story.
Now lets post some pics of us being annoying

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

That’s why you take a zerg to a supply camp.

/logic

Actualy, NSP BL is blue. Tell us again why you need to send a zerg to a camp?

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

Ninya.3942

That’s why you take a zerg to a supply camp.

/logic

Actualy, NSP BL is blue. Tell us again why you need to send a zerg to a camp?

To re-supply? Or just to do something? They probably didn’t want to sit around doing nothing. You guys love to blow things way out of proportion.

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Some non-Kainzerg stories for those concerned…

Yesterday afternoon me and one other capped Bluebriar camp in ARBL, fully upgraded it, and walked Yaks into DB for maybe 1.5 hours. Had to seriously defend it twice and won, some people from Kain actually came to help! The upgraded guards made a huge difference. Otherwise we were defending the yaks from an AR ranger and guard who kept trying to take it down. Seriously tanky ranger. Very impressive. We eventually lost it to a huge NSP zerg (I think it was NSP. I don’t remember. It was huge though.)

Then later that night myself and two guildmates along with an Ele from RGN or REN or something similar held Champ’s for quite some time against 2 AR guilds that wanted it very, very badly. The fights averaged 4vs8, we fought them off maybe 3 times. Then we got roflstomped by an AR/NSP (again I’m not paying attention as I die so unceremoniously) zerg and lost it.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Jscull.2514

A guild should not be called hardcore that runs only in 10+. Thats not hardcore, thats just a guild Zerg bird song. Stop giving props to people undeserving.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

It takes ZERO skill to run around with 10+ people. Everyone gets to hide behind everyone and press a couple buttons. There is ZERO coordination, no skill necessary, just numbers. So all you guys saying zerging is the wvw style, you choose style with no skill needed. Props

Remember that next time your 5 man runs over a solo, you and I both know it has happened. I’m wiling to bet you didn’t even give it a second thought.

Since the dawn of 5/8 manning they have QQ’d about larger numbers (well not all) and in the same breath they will run over a solo without batting an eye.

Were fighting a huge force, this is probably the worst week you could expect to find an even 5 vs. 5.

Keep this in mind next time you come to call people out for numbers.

I dunno PAXA. Your 5 man group seems to be specifically specced /designed to take on small groups. Its kind of unfair to complain about fighting zergs, when you are poorly designed to do so (just as my group is poorly designed to take on groups such as yours).

I run a 5 man also [Six] but we are more specced for fighting against zerg forces, which we do exceptionally well.

We fought you a couple times last week 5 v 5 (actually you had 6 or 7 tho) and you slaughtered us.

We came up with a plan to give you a better fight, but it would force us to respec to a similar turtle style group, which we believe would diminish our zerg crushing style.

And the thought of turtle on turtle fighting just seemed kinda boring. Dunno , if more groups of your style start popping up we may be forced to.

For now if we meet you in the field, we will probly just run and seek a tactical advantage till we can thing of something other then using that turtle style.

Thanks for the compliment – thinking that we run a turtle group when it’s quite the opposite.

Well, not a turtle as in you all run bunker classes. A turtle as in you keep your AOE tightly clustered and bait people into your cluster with your thief and ranger. It particularly hard to counter with all the clones and the aoe 5 limit cap.

At least thats what i saw when we fought you guys last.

Anyways i give yall props. Our group/spec makeup isnt particularily strong against your group makeup, and we dont plan on speccing around beating you, so we will probably just avoid ya, unless we catch ya slippin :-)

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Maguuma will be replaced with Emery Bay, which is twice as big.

-K

Ehmry Bay isn’t twice as big, but they do shoot laser beams from their eyes.

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

A guild should not be called hardcore that runs only in 10+. Thats not hardcore, thats just a guild Zerg bird song. Stop giving props to people undeserving.

Thanks for letting your guys run amok in Kain BL and set up siege (does that make your guys “burger eaters” by your terminology?).

I hope you don’t look down on your own folks. That open field fight to take down those trebs was one of the best times I’ve had this week.

TL;DR there’s no need to criticize how people choose to play. Your own people do it as well – and they have fun too. Imagine that.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Jscull.2514

You do realize as osif pointed out, that plan was to spread Zerg up north (because all that runs in kain and AR is Zergs…) We set up two trebs to light up the keep. We got over 50 kills thanks to you and whoever you were running with. Dying 5 times in a row isn’t appealing to us, but killing 50+ without one death sure is. Thanks for the badges.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

If my co-player would still be there, I would be happy to mop the floor with you and your crew.

A group of premade stacking and attacking PUG in WvW shouldn’t be “called” hardcore ether.

Use your premade TS group in tPvP. Lets see what you are made of.

P.S : I’m only responding because of your “better then everyone” attitude. I usually think roaming group are pretty cool and I’m looking forward for them. But your attitude is too much, and I fought you once with a pug and we wiped you and your invis ganking.

If I can set up a roaming group, I’ll be sure to hunt you down.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kashiwazaki Sena.6581

Kashiwazaki Sena.6581

WM – Gangnam style

i am worst of WM’s warrior.
Have fun with this movie.

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Perfect, look forward to finding your /black legion 5 man.

Only guild that has “mopped the floor” with us and it was one fight, since PAXA was created has been AD from Devona’s. And we loved the competition and gave them props for it.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

[PAXA], I have alot of respect for you and your style of play. Thanks for making the game fun over the past few days.

You have certain leadership that spout alot of unnecessary inflammatory junk and drag your tag down. Thankfully, ANet had the foresight to provide an “ignore posts from account” option. Thanks, ANet!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Anvil Rock (especially Godfather) maybe don’t know this word “trained”.
He is Just stupid or just trolling.

Community Coordinator !
Why don’t kick or bann him?

http://youtu.be/-RTa1eLS6FM

What am i sposed to be seeing in this video exactly?

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos: