2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

KainengVsBGVsTC Thai Alliance Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIGFQYCYRI

Enjoy! Please subscribe if u like

Pro.

Good communication, coordination, & devastation. That’s what a zerg should look like.

WvW Necro

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Celebrity Score Update!

These are hilarious, need more of them.

Got to hand it to the BG EU guilds, they are one hell of a headache. If we didn’t have WM I probably would have morphed into a magoomba by now and started complaining about coverage, because nothing stops BG during EU prime-time.

Do all the T1 servers have strong EU guilds or is this Blackgate’s particular strength?

Either way this matchup is making me want to get better at the game (i.e. roll a guardian) which is just what I needed to keep me enjoying the game.

I hope Tier 2 is home now.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Celebrity Score Update!

Got to hand it to the BG EU guilds, they are one hell of a headache. If we didn’t have WM I probably would have morphed into a magoomba by now and started complaining about coverage, because nothing stops BG during EU prime-time.

Do all the T1 servers have strong EU guilds or is this Blackgate’s particular strength?

Either way this matchup is making me want to get better at the game (i.e. roll a guardian) which is just what I needed to keep me enjoying the game.

No personal experience with T1 here, but [HB] are by and far one of the best guilds on the field today. Blackgate’s lucky to have them.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Omg we are in the same field, what an epic fight! I was the guy that logged out and cried.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

No personal experience with T1 here, but [HB] are by and far one of the best guilds on the field today. Blackgate’s lucky to have them.

Got to see [HB] up close and personal today. You guys are scary good, gives me something to aspire to. Impressive!

I strongly advise BG against feeling too comfortable with a Sunday/Monday night lead against a server where WM lives. They should remember what happened last time this occurred, when BG was fresh into T1.

Some of the new Kaineng troops (like CO, TL or Ph) can tell the story.

IMO – if the WM main force was not on this weekend, I can only congratulate the rest of Kaineng for their great performance. If WM does come back – things will change. If they decide to take a break or maybe leave GW2 alltogether (like they did with GW1 once) the match will be balanced.

You pretty much just stated that the only way for Kain to win is if one guild pulls through, thats pretty sad.

Congratulations on being a one guild wonder of a server

Win? Really? We’re in T2, fighting against some of the best competition the NA servers have to offer (no knocks to the T1 servers, of course), and we’re holding our own. The fact that we’re giving BG and TC some good, fun fights is plenty reason to be proud. IMO, losing to servers like BG and TC isn’t anything to be embarrassed about. Plus, I really don’t think either TC or BG would say that we’re pushovers, either. It’s fun all around.

And just to show how much I appreciate your criticism, enjoy this photo of a quaggen eating a pancake.

Attachments:

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

The ranks are pretty much indicative of coverage right now. JQ has the best, then SOR then SOS then Blackgate. If you guys think we have alot of people during EU or whenever, the other three tier 1 servers have much more. They will queue up to 3 maps almost 24 hours a day, especially JQ. BG fights hard and is tenacious. We do ALOT with inferior numbers compared to the top three servers, however, we can hang with them, bring it close most weeks and occasionally take the lead for a day or two.

First three days means little. Heck, first week means little, give it 6 weeks, or 8 weeks like our last green vs blue matchup. We’ll see by then who is staying up 18 hours a day and who has the stamina. I’m not saying Kain doesn’t but until then its hard to say who’s server is better, and who’s is just staying up too late :P

Good fights in Kain Garrison. I had to empty my bags and get repairs at about the same rate.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Celebrity Score Update!

I would say we BG have the second best EU coverage among t1 servers only next to JQ. However JQ’s coverage is crazy though. While our EU strength primarily relies on two guilds HB and RK, JQ relies more on pure raw numbers during that time it seems.

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

No, they wrecked fairly much all their opposition in the T1-EU bracket as well. Unfortunately I don’t see them much being on the diametric timezone unless they’re up late or I’m up early.

T2 seems to be a fairly interesting bracket at least with new people to play on a regular basis, it means we have to get a lot more asymmetric in dealing with the new opposition’s tactics… well, except TC, depending on “what” it is you do to them, they might not care if you have their garrison and stand on the walls taunting them in a french accent. But if you killed enough yaks they might well launch some kind of server-wide ‘jihad’ against livestock molesters, in which case we’d all be screwed.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Go blackgate! Beat Kaineing down! =D

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Blackgate. I’m cheering for you.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Kaineing vs. Blackgate vs. dolyack parades

Who will win?

My personal bet-BG will win, but Kain will not be far behind.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I thought I smelled a double team

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

BG Hills was a tough egg to crack, but we finally got it. Great fights from KNT and RE, two of the finest guilds in this match! For the coast!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Fun at Bay in the BG BL tonight. That was an interesting fight. Also, WM has competition; its called HB.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Fun at Bay in the BG BL tonight. That was an interesting fight. Also, WM has competition; its called HB.

And Thai from what I saw this morning

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

And Thai from what I saw this morning

Bah. Just give Nirvii cookies and he’s a sweetie. He also is the official server nickname giver. It’s how we became the Zombie Coast

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Nirvii needs more cookies then, cause HB ran me down more than once. Wonder what Kaineng is called….

CrSy/LaWz

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Nirvii needs more cookies then, cause HB ran me down more than once. Wonder what Kaineng is called….

While this thread seems to be safe asking that, I’d hate to hear the input from our angry groupies from previous matchups… xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Nirvii is in the mighty Thai guild Smokee is your HB fella.

I’m going to sleep now … Ya’ll leave my OL alone tonight ok? Or there will be tears … mine

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Just hope you never meet a RAT army on the field (cause that would mean I actually had an army instead of 2 people).

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Yeah, Dampyr, that is so true. It has been an honor fighting PINK, HB, and whoever else tonight. Even RATs….

CrSy/LaWz

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

wow i think this is the best fight we had ever in the history of Kain. We have a lot to learn from BG and also TC until then this is going to be good-tough fights. BG and TC you guys are awesome not just on the battle-field but also on the forums. Im glad to be in tier 2. Take care all. Peace

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thet.7153

Thet.7153

I’m going to sleep now … Ya’ll leave my OL alone tonight ok? Or there will be tears … mine

Jayne goes to sleep next to the glow of the GW2 forums on her laptop.

cog in the wheel for the Tarnished Coast
did you call me a PUG, I am Militia.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feni.4306

Feni.4306

That was a fun 3-way fight in Kain’s Garrison, I was there up until we portal’d onto the bridge. Then culling open hand smacked me for a good 10 seconds, I couldn’t see ANYBODY:(. Just spinning in circles shooting my rifle I had to look like a complete kitten When I started getting hit by invisible forces I was spamming endure pain but it wouldn’t go off, death soon visited me.

Warrior – Ríse[MoM]. Guardian – Ekria. Necro – Reimia. Engi – Feni Navi
Tarnished Coast.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Jayne goes to sleep next to the glow of the GW2 forums on her laptop.

Shhh .. it’s my iPad.

Zzzzzzzz…..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

…well, except TC, depending on “what” it is you do to them, they might not care if you have their garrison and stand on the walls taunting them in a french accent. But if you killed enough yaks they might well launch some kind of server-wide ‘jihad’ against livestock molesters, in which case we’d all be screwed.

With apologies to Monty Python:
Pot (BG): Your father smelled of alderbérries!
Jayne (TC): What? Free french lessons, sweet!
Pot (BG): I fart ïn your géneral direction!
Coral (TC): I brought cookies! Set up the trebs so we can launch them over the walls!
Nirvii (BG): Uh oh TC trebs going up, stack on me…
Pot (BG): Non! Fetché la yak!
<Yak is hurled at the TCers and crushes a Char loading a sack of cookies into a treb>
Appledainty (TC): They killed a YAK! O.o
Säm (TC): Their souls will roast in hell tonight! Storm the castle!
Coral (TC): It’s just a model.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

No scoreupdate with As the Yak Runs tonight. But, Tryce and I are working on a song/yak parade video with footage from last week’s parade. Soon all the TC ladies can swoon over his dulcet tones* as much as I do!

*dulcet tones do not provide guarantee of good singing No pressure, babbycakes.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Having fun with [RISE] and [EA] on KABL. I think [ICOA] left but they we’re definately at the party. Thanks [KH] for being awesome also. Despite the lack of our oceanic, this really is a balanced NA. So much fun when every fight on the map is probably going to be a three way and any side can win.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

KainengVsBGVsTC Thai Alliance Video

Enjoy! Please subscribe if u like

Btw, that was an AWESOME video! I have really been wanting to run with you guys and this video may have just persuaded me even more. One of these days I will get up extra early so I can tag along with you.

Great video! And great team work!

We usually have a lot on weekend so yea do try and be part of our zerg I was so happy that i got the entire video in SM epic battle. Sadly in the end my game client crashed =-=‘’’ but 15min is way too long already lol.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

ICoa is throwing up an open challenge for GvG tommorow (monday) night.

Please mail me in game if interested

Good fights so far!

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Tajz.9826

WM is korean i think and the matched timezone is Asian country so their main rival would be [Thai], [Urge] and [ND] in Blackgate. However the fact that WM has international part and do overtime/overshift a lot so they will still able to see blackgate EU guilds like [HB] as well. Just to clarify.

And do subscribe my video if you like it
Im trying my best to put it right and fun! I do appreciated comments if you have tips to make it a better video next badges.

Commander of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: zoidberg.7801

zoidberg.7801

I thought I smelled a double team

I think their new slogan is “prepare for trouble and make it double”

Kaineng 4 lyfe yo
Samuel Stormwalker

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Where my scoreboard babes at?

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Boring score update, but a score update nonetheless.

Enjoy.

Attachments:

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: zoidberg.7801

zoidberg.7801

I will say this, BG has been doing a very good job at pushing us off of their borderlands…

Kaineng 4 lyfe yo
Samuel Stormwalker

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

BG puts up a good fight. It’s quite entertaining. Although it gets real frustrating when we head to a keep/tower/camp and we turn around to see BG or TC come charging behind us every time and they ALWAYS put up a fight . I will say this though.. The guild [HB] puts up a real good fight ! I’m even to the point where if I see a group from that guild i’ll turn around and run away as fast as my legs can run. I get scared :c But so far, I love the fights in this match-up and so has the rest of the whole Kaineng WvW players. (: Good-luck to whoever comes in first place.. Only time can tell !!!

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rafael.9085

Rafael.9085

ima have to say this but really it seemed like tc and bg united forces at kain BL they both attacked our garrison 2 hours straight, we had our 3 gates down for about 20 minutes and the fight at lords room was still going, all we could do was res lord and respawn and keep attacking, while TC and BG didnt kil each other but helped build siege inside garri to kill our defenders, PD i manged to sneak into bay for 2 hours with a mesmer, Kain could have portal bombed very easily but every one was busy at garrison, check better for mesmers next time :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

ima have to say this but really it seemed like tc and bg united forces at kain BL they both attacked our garrison 2 hours straight, we had our 3 gates down for about 20 minutes and the fight at lords room was still going, all we could do was res lord and respawn and keep attacking, while TC and BG didnt kil each other but helped build siege inside garri to kill our defenders, PD i manged to sneak into bay for 2 hours with a mesmer, Kain could have portal bombed very easily but every one was busy at garrison, check better for mesmers next time :P

Every enemy borderland is basically 2v1, when you let the one server take the NE tower, and the other server take the NW tower, yes it will be a double team on the garrison and the stronger one will come out with a victory and cap it. It happens in TC’s garrison and it happens in our garrison :P

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IceBlizzard.1054

IceBlizzard.1054

It will always seem like people are ganging up on you. Its to be expected when its on your own borderlands! We get beat up on ours sometimes as well from being hit on each side.

Anyhow keep up the good fighting everyone we are learning alot!

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

TC, your warrior bomb strategy while in KBL garrison was low, dirty, and cheap.

I loved it.

Nice fights. When we went in we tried to get on the roof, our first guy up said, OMG theres a TON of TC up here! By then it was too late lol. Good grab.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

It always looks like that.

From TC’s view i helped to wipe them several times outside of a Kenig tower. during late EU time on TC border.

In realty i was testing the strength of both so i could tell the strength of the people in the borderland in rudimentary terms at least. Kenig was not as strong as TC in the server so i hit hills and there by giving Kenig room to breath and gain strength.

I was trying to take attention away from BAY so that it could stay safe as both sides would look to Hills as there prime target. That was the basic idea at least, but depending on what side you where on the perception is different.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Whenever I’m on one of the other team’s borderlands, I’m always gunning for them.

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

Score Update…….

Attachments:

Blackgate thief :)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: drok.4136

drok.4136

I was leading the EA force in Kain Bl tonight and I was solely out there looking for fun. We took bay and left most of the outer walls down to attract some fights. If you are talking about hiding in Bay when BG was holding it, we didn’t really sweep as you could tell when TC finally ninja’d it thru south inner. Only real threat from TC on that map was PINK but Kain had Rise and some other guilds out there so more people to fight. We weren’t trying to 2v1 you as we regularly got into fights with PINK in the map as well. I mean really it was good play but TC to not touch us and hit you with us so can’t blame them for doing a good strat. All in all fun night, cant wait for more.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Where my scoreboard babes at?

Disappointed.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Am I like your human babes? Uguu~

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IceBlizzard.1054

IceBlizzard.1054

Wow TC owns all of Kn bl currently. Crazy. All of Kn seems to be in Ebg currently

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Wow TC owns all of Kn bl currently. Crazy. All of Kn seems to be in Ebg currently

When KH and Pink join forces enemy borderlands have a tendency to turn TC’s color.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

ima have to say this but really….please don’t start this again. If they team up, it’s the strategic thing to do in the moment. I wouldn’t waste my energy fighting one enemy while the one who owns the structure we were both gunning for sits back and laughs at us.

That’s just being smart so please don’t worry about it :-)

Aside from that, “Oh hai, Culling! I was wondering where you went….apparently you were hanging out in the upper WvW tiers. I wish I could say I missed you…”

6 deaths tonight and every one because I suddenly found myself surrounded by BG hordes when I thought I was on the fringe of battle. I really hope they figure this out. It’s been my #1 top priority issue with this game since day 1.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Tajz.9826

There is a rumor said Kaineng had hidden the most delicious cookies inside Stonemist lord room. We all gotta grab them! Including you! Zombie coast!

PS: The god kitten massive 15-25sec skill lag inside lord room when facing WM zergs inside waypoint SM, made us gave up finding the cookies yesterday. I hope there will be no skill lag today!

Commander of Blackgate