3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

It’s time for Blackgate to mount it’s final push towards the finish line which means bringing out the big guns…

I would like to announce that we have released Gary Busey once again into the vast battlegrounds.

When asked how he was feeling about rallying the troops for the final battle towards the line, Gary started eating his shoe and immediately took off into the tall grass around Hills.

Let’s do this Blackgate! FOR GARY BUSEY!

What?! You stole our supreme commander? Oh Hydro is so going to go lolcat on your butt. Lol.

Sorry Jayne but he’s the only one who can get us over the line. Forgive us <3 Besides, relationships are about sharing

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by Pinkus.2860)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

This is a great matchup. WvW is so much better when it’s close.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

At this point the team that has the most power on the ma kitten oR. They essentially will decide the winner here because it is so close, it all depends on what they go after.

Choose wisely

EDIT: lol it censored “ma[p] is SoR” because the words combined say another word for urination…

(edited by drwookie.6391)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Oh no BG don’t use the 2vs1 card! If there’s something I am most proud about SOS is that we’ve never whined about it when we were on top (comparatively).

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Hmm, provided it hasn’t blown out into 1000’s of points in the next 4hrs I might be up until ‘Thai time’ tonight.

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

As much love as I have for SOR coming from SOS, I don’t feel like they can compete with the two monster servers at the moment.. Maybe if a few more guilds from the number 4 server transfers to SOR then they’d have a better shot. But for now, SOR is gonna stay in T1 3rd place. Especially during our primetime (SEA), where I barely see any SOR representation.

i’m repping! o/
i do and will always run alongside our “night” Commanders. have nothing but utmost respect for them. thuogh iw ouldn’t mind a few more able bodies on at these times to come help the cause.

:DD good fights so far. final stretch. frigging close match!! who’s gonna take itttttttttttttt

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: yriafelc.6124

yriafelc.6124

Comebacks as really just when the “they’ll win this one without me” people stop playing PvE. Same thing happened when BG mounted comebacks against SoR in T2. Top servers in each tier has the luxury of “scaling” their efforts.

[Urge]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

As a veteran Blackgate player I must say my server is just not skilled enough to compete with JQ. We try as hard as we can, but JQ’s experience is just far too advanced for us.

We will practice and try harder next week! Good job this week JQ

You must have alot of friends

Pinkus – Webmaster

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

As a veteran Blackgate player I must say my server is just not skilled enough to compete with JQ. We try as hard as we can, but JQ’s experience is just far too advanced for us.

This guy is not a Blackgate member and trolls this forum like mad.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Can’t believe that dude hasn’t gotten banned yet.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Nice troll attempt….well…actually pretty bad attempt but nice try.

We will fight to the end as we always do.

I am surprised that SoR chose to double team us in Oceanic prime last night though, 6 hours of golem rush after golem rush at our Garrison from both teams was epic fun for us. Thank you.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thresher.3049

Think he’s from SOR or somewhere a village is missing its idiot in an internet cafe.

KnT Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

Moral of the story…. don’t make JQ call in its PVE force.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thresher.3049

Don’t tell me that when I’m stuck at work. Whenever the pve people come out in force its bagtopia with all the glass-specs and no condition removal running around

KnT Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Nice job in EBG to both SoR and JQ, you guys are playing together really well I love the teamwork

Attachments:

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Wow.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Its not over. My money is on BG for the final push.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

If the 2vs1 is true, then consider that a compliment.. Also, being second has its merits, considering how JQ became like the flavor of the month for transfers a couple of weeks back because “everyone dislikes the first placer”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Think he’s from SOR or somewhere a village is missing its idiot in an internet cafe.

Some folks didn’t get enough hugs as children, I suggest everyone in the thread gives him a big hug …. Every time he posts.. Tickling works too….

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Wow.

Mhmm

Pinkus – Webmaster

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

The reason BG wont come 1st it’s because BG talk trash about SoR.
BG may have numbers but we got the guilds, now enjoy being 2nd. Next week 3rd and tier 2 waits for u

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

The reason BG wont come 1st it’s because BG talk trash about SoR.
BG may have numbers but we got the guilds, now enjoy being 2nd. Next week 3rd and tier 2 waits for u

Only time will tell. Blackgate never gives up, and never will. Just waiting for our brothers in Kaineng to take SoR’s spot. It’s only a matter of time (most likely next week) until JQ won’t have their friends to help.

You can’t beat someone that doesn’t give up

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Congrats JQ on taking the lead!

Guess there won’t be any chest thumping from ICoa this week, maybe next week bros. Keep at it!

Just look at pvp’s posting history. Every single post he makes it one troll/chest thump after another. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen on both sides, but stop pretending you guys are totally innocent. We all see it.

Since everyone suddenly got into posting match histories, is there a fight for Tier 1 that has ever ended this close? Its a fun one for sure.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Tomorrow before reset(assuming the scores are far enough to calm) I will be awaiting at SoR BL south camp for dueling. 3:30 PST, please come.

Congrats to JQ for the comeback.

And congrats to you for helping them.

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Lol I remember that, and I also remember never losing to your server which I’m sure is something that will never change. Nice job on working with JQ though, real classy

SoR isn’t working with JQ

SoR is working against Blackgate

*tickle

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Tomorrow before reset(assuming the scores are far enough to calm) I will be awaiting at SoR BL south camp for dueling. 3:30 PST, please come.

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Lol I remember that, and I also remember never losing to your server which I’m sure is something that will never change. Nice job on working with JQ though, real classy

Bring it on, just makes us fight harder and have more fun.

Newsflash: We don’t really care if we come second. We enjoy each others company and a good hard fight. Pity SoR didn’t put up a better one, pretty disappointed tbh. So many fighting words, so little fight. That just leaves words…

Looking forward to when Kaineng replaces you, at least they have some class.

Blackgate

(edited by Trikki.5803)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

meh I’m still gunning for SOR over Kaineng. haha even though I’m in BG now, coming from SOS since beta, I just love my SOR brothers and sisters too much.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Since SoR is working against Blackgate and JQ is working against Blackgate you two are working against Blackgate together, looks like BG is getting a nice 2v1 by the sounds of it. Not really something new to us

Stay strong BG! ! !

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

meh I’m still gunning for SOR over Kaineng. haha even though I’m in BG now, coming from SOS since beta, I just love my SOR brothers and sisters too much.

That’s because you aren’t ignorant. It’s hard to admit the truth for some people.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

That’s because you aren’t ignorant. It’s hard to admit the truth for some people.

*tickle

• hug

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

Moral of the story u calling SoR JQ’s PVE force.

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Yeah, I’m glad you finally realized that.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

If the 2vs1 is true, then consider that a compliment.. Also, being second has its merits, considering how JQ became like the flavor of the month for transfers a couple of weeks back because “everyone dislikes the first placer”

Imo, After paid transfer 1st place server isnt a curse anymore.
No more bandwagon curse. :P

Back to current topic. I think it’s up to FoO and JQ asian crew pull 12 hours shift or not, because Never Die and Merc definitely will.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

*tickle

• hug

Please never leave our threads Jayne.

<3

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Anarkist Reese.6291

Anarkist Reese.6291

Hey kids I’d like to point out that a couple of the SoR people I’ve talked to and probably killed along the way expressed their hatred of whatever terrible leadership is in BG, mostly old guilds they had issues with

It’s not really a doubleteam it just looks like that in a hilarious way

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Payback.

Remember BG and IOJ?

I do.

Since SoR is working against Blackgate and JQ is working against Blackgate you two are working against Blackgate together, looks like BG is getting a nice 2v1 by the sounds of it. Not really something new to us

Stay strong BG! ! !

This stuff is just dumb. Please whoever wins can we just accept it with honor and respect? Just logged off of BGBL, SoR has taken our tower multiple times, and has attacked garrison, trying to take it from us just as often as BG has attacked it.

I know there are people on JQ who would say the same thing you’re saying….but still, I’m just politely asking that as many of us as possible just accept a win or a loss with dignity and no accusations of any “teamwork” or whatever. It’s just silly and doesn’t promote good interactions across servers.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Anyways, we should all be glad that JQ isn’t winning by a large margin anymore!

Great matchup.

This.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

LOL yea, I’m starting to get an idea on how BG gained so much notoriety. Let’s keep it clean guys! Win or lose, be proud of your accomplishments! 2vs1 is hardly an issue in T1 anymore when all 3 servers are equally honorable (more or less). Still, I despise JQ the most because they ended our (SOS) streak. Haha

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’m stealing this from the SBI/IOJ/DR thread just because A: I think it’s hilarious and brilliantly written, and B: potentially classifies what will happen in this tier:

So we had our honeymoon, we had polite conversation, and then we reached the point where we were pointing out each other’s flaws while throwing things at each other…

I think our servers’ long term relationship has reached the point where we just quietly accept each other, sit down, silently eat breakfast as we read the newspapers, and generally just tolerate each other, since the divorce would be too messy and really, things aren’t that bad…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

that was great Jayne. ha, can see it really applying here. maybe… definitely possibly.

so hey everyone, i’m new to MMORPG’s, gw2 being my first, and have heard of this little thing called kitten. anyone care to elaborate?

lastly. why can’t we just all be friends?
snipes your yaks >:DDD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: orcrez.7501

orcrez.7501

aww snap…….

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

that was great Jayne. ha, can see it really applying here. maybe… definitely possibly.

so hey everyone, i’m new to MMORPG’s, gw2 being my first, and have heard of this little thing called kitten. anyone care to elaborate?

Dont snipe my yaks… I might have to actually fight you then… which we need to do at some point :P

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

PRX didn’t exploit anything until you have video proof, end of the story. I can say HB jumped over walls for a tea with the keep lord, I can say TW was walking underground to kill people beneath them. But unless I have video proof of it I am a liar.

It wasn’t [PRX].

Err… Can you read? On top of page 25, this was posted by Diabien.6197.

“Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad."

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Leo Paul.1659

If I were you, I’d drop the sense of entitlement to 1st place and focus on strengthening our weaknesses via proper recruitment. :/ For now, BG can’t beat JQ. Hard fact. They got the top spot fair and square. Us BG don’t have any excuse aside from the fact that we need better coverage (particularly Euro) – simple as that. Just sayin.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pinkus.2860

-_- This is why we can’t be friends. YAK KILLER!

Pinkus – Webmaster

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vodka.3958

If I were you, I’d drop the sense of entitlement to 1st place and focus on strengthening our weaknesses via proper recruitment. :/ For now, BG can’t beat JQ. Hard fact. They got the top spot fair and square. Us BG don’t have any excuse aside from the fact that we need better coverage (particularly Euro) – simple as that. Just sayin.

We don’t need any more coverage. We want the match-up to be challenging for us, not a hard steam roll. And even if we did beat JQ this week, we’d still be in second place. It’ll still take another week or 2 at most to determine how bad our server wants it. Blackgate will always play for 1st place, believe that.

(edited by Vodka.3958)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

PRX exploiting? What is this week one through last week lol if you can’t win with skill cheat they did the same kitten on HOD. They had to do something we were smashing them I say cheers.

The poster who said that has never posted on the forum before. That was his very first post. Also, he was a solo player watching over a zerg. That means he probably kept his distance so I doubt he was able to see everything (like if there were other mesmers who created the portal).

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Trikki.5803

Why do you keep posting on behalf of BG when you transferred here like a day ago and have no clue what you’re talking about.

Please stop, you’re giving my friends in Urge a bad name.

Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Same difference. Glad we have such an effect on you!

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

Dont snipe my yaks… I might have to actually fight you then… which we need to do at some point :P

hmmm. alright. i’ll only leave Bash’s yaks alone.
but yes! let’s. we’ll pick a time?

-_- This is why we can’t be friends. YAK KILLER!

rest assured.. i use an extremely peaceful, non-pain inducing method. ; )) think of it this way, they are only freed from their eternal slavery and constant harassing of invaders!

now they will be free to roll on endless fields of greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

It’s funny, up until now you had no complaints, now suddenly JQ starts to play seriously and the accusations begin.

The fishy thing is that all these posts are from players who have never posted in wvw forum before. In my previous game I played, I know someone who who make up something and post it on the forum. He would then log on his other friends’ accounts who have quit already to backup his story. It’s quite funny. You would see his post and then the next 3 posts after that are him repeating the same thing.