3.15 EB - BP - DR

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Keep the petty BP insults coming, maybe throw in some “your momma” jokes for good measure.

Your momma so fat the zerg rushed her thinking she was SM castle!

>.>

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

BP has the NA population of a t4/5 server. If AR has a similar population then you also have the population of a t4/5 server. Also, I am not saying BP is a t4/5 server. They do not have the skill as a server to pull that off. I am not sure of DR’s actual NA strength seeing as how they do not have their fairweathers out. But they don’t have enough population for t5 though.

I don’t think this is completely accurate. EBay doesn’t, in actuality, have the population of a T4 server. In T4 we are completely overwhelmed by Yaks in their primetime, by Mags at any time, and by CD in their primetime. BP couldn’t touch any of those servers with a 10 foot pole (no offence BP guys, but Mags honestly makes us look like a farmer and his family being overwhelmed by a giant swarm of tactically superior locusts… double your population and you still don’t want any part of them, and CD would make your entire population of ‘fairweathers’ tap out in less than 48 hours of SEA raiding). We did incredibly well in T4, and were probably 1 week away of improving to a 2nd place finish… but we were doing it with less than what we faced.

From what I have observed in WvW, BP may be equal numbers at some parts of the day, but we have a longer primetime period where we sustain numbers they can’t, and the ability to call for reinforcements that they don’t appear to be able to match. Trying to compare anything based on last weeks matchup is a futile endeavour because it’s not a reflection of the population we normally field. Even this week I am seeing less numbers in WvW than normal for my guild…

Here’s an easy way to tell though. EBay has 2 WvW focused guilds (plus a 3rd that is at least close to that) of over 400 members – each of which could field a force of roughly 40-50 on any given night regardless of score or matchup. We also have a core of roughly 5 smaller WvW focused guilds that are key contributors to the effort. These are the ones that lead and coordinate the entire WvW effort for our server.

Does BP equal WvW guilds of that size?

- If yes, then BP is in our population range.

- If no then BP is not, because even if you have a ton of pugs that are on all the time, they will never match the ability to coordinate and call reinforcements and thus never field an equal population.

On to other business:

The late night PK attempted ninja of BP garrison last night was fun. Terrible timing on our part and awesome response on yours. We knew SM was under attack. We did not count on you losing it just before we broke Lords. Seeing all of you WP into view as we engaged Lord sent waves of “oh crap” laughter through our TS. Good on you for responding that fast after a major defeat. Showed heart.

Major props to DR for their defense of Overlook last night between midnight and 1am server time too. You guys showed all the skill in proper siege placement and alertness I had grown to respect from your server from last time we faced you in T5. You play well outmanned and displayed a level of knowledge in defensive tactics of a server higher tier than yours. If you do drop to T6, may the gods have mercy on their attackers.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Let me explain the issue I have with BP:

1) You guys have the night time population of a high t4/ low t3 server
2) Your NA population is very similar to Ehmrys (Mid to low t4)

You should be destroying this tier but instead are being destroyed. When you (Borlis) decides to attack, you use the most plain methods possible. Be it either golem rushing or attacking when there is no opponent. You don’t use trick play, coordination of several attacks on different objectives, or even ninja attempts. Just like last reset on Ehmry borderlands, all you did was bounce between the different keeps hoping something would work. I consider that terrible gameplay.

We on Ehmry respect those who are good. Whether it is ADQQSTY who will beat the kitten out of you or Maguuma of old whose coordination of their whole server was downright scary. Borlis Pass just does not have much going for it.

I’m inclined to agree with Gorefiend on this one. I’m not going to argue populations, because we lack real data on that, but I can speak from the experiences I’ve had this week and the last. From what I’ve seen, the groups of DR / EBay our server’s forces face do tend to prevail more often than not in even-sided, open field fights. I will not hesitate to say that, in general, their tactics are better.

Furthermore, I don’t have a window into the guiding principles that drive their campaigns to say authoritatively, but I do believe in an intuitive sense that their strategies are better as well. What Gorefiend describes are the kinds of things I fantasize about our server doing, but that just won’t at our current level of coordination.

In light of this, that we did so well last week came as a complete surprise to me. This week is much more what I was expecting (and to be truthful, hoping) for from the matchup; to get a good beating that helps make clear Borlis’ need to improve our coordination and general approach to WvW.

Whether or not that will happen is hard to say. People cannot be told how to “play” because the sole incentive here is fun, and hence they shall play as they find most enjoyable. For many, at least on our server, that does not involve tailoring their builds to fit a group dynamic or exercising disciplined open-field coordination in VoIP. Sure, people want to win, but they are not forced to change because if WvW is not going well with their play style that week, they can just leave to PvE or sPvP and wait until we drop down to more “manageable” opponents again.

But, here’s to hoping that those here like me eventually get heard, and things do change! If not for our own sake, then at least for the sake of you guys having something better to fight than “trash”

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

I can so see us now, AR and BP skipping along and singing all one of Carly Rae Jepsem’s greatest hits as we bash EBay together. Then, as all the green disappears from every map, we all laugh and smile and then… turn on each other like rabid animals while EBay takes everything back. Ah, fun times are comin’…

Yes, indeedee.

As Aidget says, I really think you all have to take this “Brolis Rock” alliance thing with a grain of salt. It’s an inside joke that evolved out of the back-and-forth trolling that’s been going on between us in our MANY match-ups since launch.

Or is it?

Plans and phases … phases and plans …

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I would quote your post but holy kitten it is long. That is where you and I disagree. I do not base t4 on the likes of Yaks Bend or Maguuma. Right now, Yaks is holding up in t3 so I would not classify them as a t4 server.

The next possible candidate to be a t4 server would be Maguuma. They are incredibly hard to judge right now considering they had previously crushed Yaks Bend but were demolished in t3. The same tier Yaks is holding their own in. For now, I am guessing Mag is still t3/4 but were unlucky having to go against TC that week.

Next candidate would be Crystal Desert. Last time we fought them our NA presence was bigger while CD’s oceanic was bigger. Had it just been CD vs Ehmry I believe Ehmry would have won.

SBI is a complete unknown to me. In the current matchup they are pulling about the same Ehmry pulled in the YB/CD/Ehmry fight. So for now I will guess they are equal in strength to Ehmry.

So if you add in my other posts where I judged server strength the list would conclude to something like this:
Maguuma – t3/4
Yaks Bend – t3/4
Ehmry Bay/SBI – t4/5
Borlis Pass – t5 strength (t4 population)
Crystal Desert – t5/6

Note: These strengths are evaluated on if there were a fight between a single server and the one listed above or below it. Does not account for 3 way match-ups as some scores will vary greatly. IE, if it were CD instead of Devonas, then Ehmry would be pulling an 80k+ point lead right now.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

I would quote your post but holy kitten it is long. That is where you and I disagree. I do not base t4 on the likes of Yaks Bend or Maguuma. Right now, Yaks is holding up in t3 so I would not classify them as a t4 server.

The next possible candidate to be a t4 server would be Maguuma. They are incredibly hard to judge right now considering they had previously crushed Yaks Bend but were demolished in t3. The same tier Yaks is holding their own in. For now, I am guessing Mag is still t3/4 but were unlucky having to go against TC that week.

Hullo… Bored, so I was reading your thread. Wanted to give y’all a clearer pic on this. Mag hasn’t significantly changed since January. Pretty sure Yaks is more or less the same as well. Major difference right now is that SoS is working on dropping, suddenly making DB the big bully in that tier. The net result for Mag and Yaks is that since Mag was down in T4, Yaks is getting to have the fun in T3, beating on SoS… This is stagnating the rankings a bit, depending on how SoS hangs on over the course of this week. In any event, Mag/Yaks are still the same 3.5, SoS is ?, and DB is true 3 because of their amazing Oceanic coverage… for now at least.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Khayoss.2019

Maybe you are right… I’m just looking at it from a different angle I guess. I just think that guilds like ours – GH, PK and a couple others – it doesn’t matter what the score is. Whether we were losing by 100k to Mags or 300k to Kain, you guys were out there 40 deep putting in the hard time just like us. And if we put out the call to PUNK or IMTL or whoever and said “Guys, we gotta make this more respectable”, they would cuss us out (or at least me, for my PK tag) and then come bleed right alongside us – and vice versa if they called. That’s how I feel like we should measure a WvW population.

Because from my point of view, the PvE guilds that field 10 people in WvW when the score is close don’t count towards what we can really do when push comes to shove. They are a valuable resource, but they can’t be counted on day in and day out like your guys can be. BP, from what I see, fields a large force of smaller guilds. And at least a good number of the people playing I think are probably those same type of people that were fighting hard for us when we were close/ahead of CD in T4 but aren’t really here now that we are facing DR/BP in T5. I could be wrong, but it seems unlikely that a server can have that many sub 100 man guilds that are truly dedicated to WvW.

At least from my point of view, the term “Guild Wars” really comes into play. Those guilds are the backbone of a server’s ability to operate, so if you look at the big ones and pit them head to head, that gives you an idea of who’s gonna field the bigger army down the stretch.

But I could be off base, I dunno… like you said, we have no numbers so all we can do is speculate.

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Khayoss.2019

Mag hasn’t significantly changed since January. Pretty sure Yaks is more or less the same as well. Major difference right now is that SoS is working on dropping, suddenly making DB the big bully in that tier. The net result for Mag and Yaks is that since Mag was down in T4, Yaks is getting to have the fun in T3, beating on SoS… This is stagnating the rankings a bit, depending on how SoS hangs on over the course of this week. In any event, Mag/Yaks are still the same 3.5, SoS is ?, and DB is true 3 because of their amazing Oceanic coverage… for now at least.

Ya, it was in January that you guys transformed into what you are now-ish. Going back to December we traded places a couple times in T4/5 kicking each other in the nuts on a by-weekly basis. The last time you leapfrogged us you did it with a crazy display of power in T5 that you had not previously displayed. The very next week is when we faced off with Kaineng on their way up, and when we faced you in T4 a couple weeks ago you were NOT the same server we traded places with last year. You were probably exactly who you were in January, but at that time we weren’t facing each other directly to know. From our side of the fence, you grew like crazy because we hadn’t yet faced the new you. From yours, you had been that way for so long it was normal because you’ve been the same since the Kain rise.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Just an FYI, because it seems some have forgotten, or some simply didn’t know: BP spent a few weeks fighting Maguuma as well as Dragonbrand. We remember very well what they are like to go up against.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Khayoss.2019

So you did! Week of Jan 12-19th, you faced the “new” Maguuma it seems. 2 weeks prior we had actually beaten Mags in T4. That was the last time we faced them. You can only imagine the trash that was talked leading up to our last T4 matchup against Mags, so eager to layeth the smacketh down once more. Boy were we wrong lol.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Its a population game and mag got a lot of unwanted transfers

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Just an FYI, because it seems some have forgotten, or some simply didn’t know: BP spent a few weeks fighting Maguuma as well as Dragonbrand. We remember very well what they are like to go up against.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/49/#history

in weeks 50 through week #2

In the middle of christmas/new years and you we’re utterly destoryed….

They we’re the reason you fought AR and NSP for so long…

If you thought you even fought them full strength… guess again.

You never really got close at all

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

So you did! Week of Jan 12-19th, you faced the “new” Maguuma it seems. 2 weeks prior we had actually beaten Mags in T4. That was the last time we faced them. You can only imagine the trash that was talked leading up to our last T4 matchup against Mags, so eager to layeth the smacketh down once more. Boy were we wrong lol.

IIRC BP lost one of its major WvW guilds mid fight to Mag (as in they transferred to the winning side). That stung a bit

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

IIRC BP lost one of its major WvW guilds mid fight to Mag (as in they transferred to the winning side). That stung a bit

We lost a few to Mag as well. Fairweather players don’t realize how much they hurt the server they play(ed) for… it’s really too bad.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Captain Obvious is Obvious, plus you forgot to include a “your momma” joke.

But your post did make me smile when I thought about how happy it must have made you to “put us in our place”.

However, if you reread what I wrote you might notice that nowhere do I make any claims about how BP faired in said match ups, merely that they had occurred. As for Mag, one of their great strengths is their organization, that didn’t appear suddenly over night once, as you put it, they were full strength. So yes, BP is familiar with Mag and their organization.

Have a pleasant day

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Ouch, everyone be hatin’ on my level of inebriation when I posted last night. Or jealous? Or mad? I wasn’t even on my main and we were still wrecking face all day in EBay’s BL. Only reason we ever died was because we were outnumbered 2-1 or Ebay decided to play Horde mode with us by respawning in wave after wave after wave and throwing themselves onto our swords.

Only guild on EBay I have any respect for is Sekz. I’d like to say pK too, but I’ve only fought them when they’ve had 3x our numbers so I can’t really say for sure how good they are, though they moved really well as a unit. ECHO has some good players, but they have no honor in battle, in my experience, so I don’t respect them.

Thank you to everyone who came to our St. Patrick’s Day Crawl! And a special thanks to Ebay for all the badges! I think my K/D spread was like 150-5; I kinda felt a little embarrassed for dying that much to baddies. Hopefully my server won’t think less of me

You shouldn’t be speaking, just ask Snacks from your guild what happened after he challenged me, (all due to respect for actually accepting but meh). So let me know when you wanna fight

LAWL. I hear you’re a confusion Mesmer baddie. You play the most broken class setup in the game and you brag about how good you are? Ha! Don’t make me laugh! How much skill does it take to stack confusion? (About as much as it takes to spam Heartseeker or Cloak and Dagger on a thief: None!)

Meh. I’ll still beat you – I’m better than Snacks (no offense, bro! <3).

Uh? I asked if he wanted to fight any of my other professions and he said no. So would you have me wreck you on my mesmer or guardian or ranger? I might just do all three for the funzies. Let me know when your ready. Because you can’t beat confusion im a baddie too lmao, that is proof enough your a noob because no one that is half decent loses to confusion.

Ready for you to beat me bro.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

We lost a few to Mag as well. Fairweather players don’t realize how much they hurt the server they play(ed) for… it’s really too bad.

Yep, nothing like getting stomped by people who were on your side a few hours earlier

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Yeah, I would totally agree that BP is the least “skilled” server in this matchup. In general, our server is much more casual. We no longer have any huge WvW guilds. We have like 1 or 2 that can field numbers that can match a full pK group, or even a full Sekz group. We have a lot of smaller guilds. But, hey, we have fun doing WvW and that’s really all that matters. We have pride in our server – our server makeup hasn’t changed since we lost several of our big guilds; we’ve gotten much better as a server in general. I’m impressed that we can do what we do with the numbers we have and the lack of big guilds. Pretty fun environment all in all.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Walabone.6713

Uh? I asked if he wanted to fight any of my other professions and he said no. So would you have me wreck you on my mesmer or guardian or ranger? I might just do all three for the funzies. Let me know when your ready. Because you can’t beat confusion im a baddie too lmao, that is proof enough your a noob because no one that is half decent loses to confusion.

Hahahaha what ever, bro. There’s a reason confusion is nerf’d by half in sPvP/tPvP. I’ve been online all day, dunno where you’ve been at?

Walabone – Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Admitting to 2 vs. 1 ?

Do you believe everything you read ?

Its to bad that DR will most likely be dropping, trolling you would be like taking candy from Ebay.

Here is some opposition research material for Ebay just in case you’ve never fought AR before.

5v15+ AR
7v15+/7v30+ AR

And that was before NoQQ and BSty started carrying us.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

But your post did make me smile when I thought about how happy it must have made you to “put us in our place”.

However, if you reread what I wrote you might notice that nowhere do I make any claims about how BP faired in said match ups, merely that they had occurred. As for Mag, one of their great strengths is their organization, that didn’t appear suddenly over night once, as you put it, they were full strength. So yes, BP is familiar with Mag and their organization.

Have a pleasant day

No spite intended.

You had stated that you had “fought mag for a couple of weeks”

When in reality mag was just passing through, there was no fight, half of mag wasnt even there.

And dont try rationalize me as the enemy because im pointing out a fact, more often then not its BP who starts these squabbles. Feel free to divert your blame to someone else so you can feel better about you self.

But in the end the truth is clear and no amount of excuses can hide you from it.

And no, a “yo mama” joke is unnecessary, childish, and inappropriate. Why you are suggesting these, and where you came up with this, i will never know.

Good day sir.

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Archer.1658

Hahahaha what ever, bro. There’s a reason confusion is nerf’d by half in sPvP/tPvP. I’ve been online all day, dunno where you’ve been at?

Was never nerf’d. It was buffed in PvE/WvW, Deal with it baddie. Im on right now, let me know where. Again, I’d gladly fight you on my guardian or ranger too since im so “OP” bro.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

So if you add in my other posts where I judged server strength the list would conclude to something like this:
Maguuma – t3/4
Yaks Bend – t3/4
Ehmry Bay/SBI – t4/5
Borlis Pass – t5 strength (t4 population)
Crystal Desert – t5/6

Have you ever thought to consider that Ebay doesn’t belong in T4?

Out of the 25 weeks on record , 15 were spent in a Tier below T4.

Out of the 10 times you were in T4; 3 times @ 2nd, 7@3rd.

Not counting the 8 weeks prior to your entrance into T4, your T5 opponents consists of

Week 51, DH and BP. DH was on its way down and ended up in T7.
Week 4, mulligan as you faced Kain.
Week 5, IoJ and DR. IoJ belongs in T7/8
Week 6, see above.
Week 10, BP and DR came in 2nd to BP
Week 11, BP and DR , currently wining.

I would guess that DR has little fight left in it and is eagerly awaiting T6.

An honest unbiased look at Ebay would say you are right where you belong. T5.

To sum up your entire post. Your using the tried and true line of BS.. " We’re not bigger than you, we’re just better". It’s cute , because your two opponents used that same line in T7.

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Was never nerf’d. It was buffed in PvE/WvW, Deal with it baddie. Im on right now, let me know where. Again, I’d gladly fight you on my guardian or ranger too since im so “OP” bro.

PvE and WvW: 10 + (1.5 * Level) + (0.15 * Condition Damage) per stack
or at 80 10+120+0.15 condition dmg

sPvP: 65 + (0.075 * Condition Damage) per stack

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Confusion

it is very much nerfed in spvp check the wiki the only reason its not nerfed in wvw is that they cant ruin the pve builds for it. So please check your facts again

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

because your two opponents used that same line in T7.

The people on DR who spewed crap about scoreboards are no longer on DR and haven’t been for quite some time.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Archer.1658

PvE and WvW: 10 + (1.5 * Level) + (0.15 * Condition Damage) per stack
or at 80 10+120+0.15 condition dmg

sPvP: 65 + (0.075 * Condition Damage) per stack

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Confusion

it is very much nerfed in spvp check the wiki the only reason its not nerfed in wvw is that they cant ruin the pve builds for it. So please check your facts again

So..how does this prove it was nerfed? The original damage is sPvP, it was buffed PvE/WvW. I also like how you guy brag about going “150-5” and then I challenge you and you start to hide, it is hilarious. OMG hes confusion mesmer! all those 150 people i killed where nothing compared to him! OMG. Good game, stop showing your pathetic faces in here.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Have a pleasant day

No spite intended.

You had stated that you had “fought mag for a couple of weeks”

When in reality mag was just passing through, there was no fight, half of mag wasnt even there.

And dont try rationalize me as the enemy because im pointing out a fact, more often then not its BP who starts these squabbles. Feel free to divert your blame to someone else so you can feel better about you self.

But in the end the truth is clear and no amount of excuses can hide you from it.

And no, a “yo mama” joke is unnecessary, childish, and inappropriate. Why you are suggesting these, and where you came up with this, i will never know.

Good day sir.

a couple of – a quantifier that can be used with count nouns….
BP fought Mag for two weeks which qualifies the usage of the term “a couple of”

Whether we “gave them a challenge” is a completely different topic, a distinction which appears to be eluding you.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

As for Mag, one of their great strengths is their organization, that didn’t appear suddenly over night once, as you put it, they were full strength. So yes, BP is familiar with Mag and their organization.

Have a pleasant day

You need to re-read one of my earlier posts. One of mags great strengths WAS their organization. They do have a few gems of guilds within them but as a server they are not what they used to be. They are now your typical fairweather zergy server. Believe it or not, but the new fairweather zergy server would destroy their old self simply because of the explosion of numbers.

If Ehmry is not a t4 server, then who would be? Crystal Desert? Had Ehmry and Crystal been in a 1 on 1 fight Ehmry would come out on top. I will use the YB/CD/Ebay matchup a few weeks ago as evidence. For a little over half the week we were beating CD in points. Then for two oceanic periods in a row CD rolled at 600 PPT+. Without Yaks Bend to have to fight with during NA time, our PPT at that time slot would easily overcome CD’s oceanic. So take another look at that list and tell me who else is a t4 server if not Ehmry Bay or Crystal Desert.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Admitting to 2 vs. 1 ?

Do you believe everything you read ?

Its to bad that DR will most likely be dropping, trolling you would be like taking candy from Ebay.

Here is some opposition research material for Ebay just in case you’ve never fought AR before.

5v15+ AR
7v15+/7v30+ AR

And that was before NoQQ and BSty started carrying us.

Not sure what your point was here ?
An organised small man can beat a PuG with more numbers, in other new the south pole is cold.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Wow… so Bp is playing for second now… even during the time they have an numbers advantage… wow.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Wow… so Bp is playing for second now… even during the time they have an numbers advantage… wow.

Could be worse. They could be playing for T6.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

a couple of – a quantifier that can be used with count nouns….
BP fought Mag for two weeks which qualifies the usage of the term “a couple of”

Whether we “gave them a challenge” is a completely different topic, a distinction which appears to be eluding you.

If your arguing the semantics of a word, then yes you are correct.

But if your arguing for your knowledge of Maguuma, i highly reccommend you do NOT use the time BP fought mag as anywhere near a good example to use to judge what a future battle between you would turn into.

Mag would have BP pushed out of Eternal by the 3rd hour into reset with atleast half of their borderlands under their control, well on their way to being upgraded, defended and watched, round the clock. Ballista Firing Squads would be posted up outside of every spawn.

Ehmry use to hold a candle to Mag, but over the weeks with transfers. They have to hold back a friendly hand shake with us without it turning into a punch in the face. And Mag and Ehmry usually enjoy fighting each other, and relish the oppotunities to prolong those particular matches.

Ehmry is the “gate keeper” to t4. Every so often scoring high enough to enter but not really able to push any farther. Truth is Ehmry is the T4/T5 threshold server, and BP is the T5/T6 threshold server. But even though i used us as an example of a “gate keeper” we are by no means an accurate representation of what T4 is as well.

Same with SBI, although i havent fought them they seem to be in the same boat. Kinda too much for t5 (or what feels like it sometimes) and then too small for T4.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

-K

golf clap its funny watching you guys do exactly what you complained DR did when they passed through… but go ahead and keep a zerg in our BL I hope you go up another tier… the train wreck will be funny.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

As for Mag, one of their great strengths is their organization, that didn’t appear suddenly over night once, as you put it, they were full strength. So yes, BP is familiar with Mag and their organization.

Have a pleasant day

If Ehmry is not a t4 server, then who would be? Crystal Desert? Had Ehmry and Crystal been in a 1 on 1 fight Ehmry would come out on top. I will use the YB/CD/Ebay matchup a few weeks ago as evidence. For a little over half the week we were beating CD in points. Then for two oceanic periods in a row CD rolled at 600 PPT+. Without Yaks Bend to have to fight with during NA time, our PPT at that time slot would easily overcome CD’s oceanic. So take another look at that list and tell me who else is a t4 server if not Ehmry Bay or Crystal Desert.

The old T4 has moved to T3. Remember them? 4 servers, 3 would fall to T5 every once in a while? Ebay, Mag, DB and Yaks. Three of them moved up to T3 and left Ebay behind.

T3 right now is doing what T4 used to do, cycle 4 servers. Yaks , DB , Mag and SoS. Looking at the history of SoS shows if all core SoS guilds stayed, they should settle in @ T4

History shows that even a mediocre of a SEA presence nets you T4 status, see DB.

SBI is the wild card but they fell from T1/T2. They have more upside than downside.

So to answer the question.

T4, SoS, CD, SBI. We’ll see in a few weeks.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

-K

golf clap its funny watching you guys do exactly what you complained DR did when they passed through… but go ahead and keep a zerg in our BL I hope you go up another tier… the train wreck will be funny.

Except that we (Anvil Rock) aren’t thumping our chests at our opponents mocking them about the score. We fully understand that the current match-up in T6 favors AR. Judging IoJ vs NSP and how NSP is doing in T6, IoJ should be in T8. DH is great when they show up , but they have massive gaps in coverage come the week.

It is what it is, AR is destined for T5 whether we want it or not. BP has proven to be our better and right now Ebay is proving to be theirs. This puts us in 3rd place, playing for 2nd, right where we like to be.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

History shows that even a mediocre of a SEA presence nets you T4 status, see DB.

I can’t take you seriously simply because of this comment. Dragonbrand has always had the oceanic presence of a t2, possibly t1, server. They would queue up whichever borderland they chose to go to.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I can’t take you seriously simply because of this comment. Dragonbrand has always had the oceanic presence of a t2 server. They would queue up whichever borderland they chose to go to.

You don’t need to take me seriously to know I’m correct.

I can say the same about you, but I don’t. We can have a discussion or we can sling insults.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

[ECHO] Is bad. Everyone knows this. Our leader likes to remind us every day. No biggie. There is just so many jimmies being rustled in this thread… But I can rustle my own Jimmies because it feels so nice.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Archer.1658

So much for that walabone guy, I made his record a little less exaggerated 150-10. Please let me know if you’d like your k/d to go down further.

inb4 Mesmer confusion is OP
inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

Yeah all of these professions beat him.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

[ECHO] Is bad. Everyone knows this. Our leader likes to remind us every day. No biggie. There is just so many jimmies being rustled in this thread… But I can rustle my own Jimmies because it feels so nice.

Attachments:

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

So much for that walabone guy, I made his record a little less exaggerated 150-10. Please let me know if you’d like your k/d to go down further.

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

Attachments:

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

Someone give this guy an Internet Toughguy Award.

-K

-K

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

-K

Someone pay some attention to this guy’s post. The first time is always special.

Oh wait, I already did. Carry on people.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Archer.1658

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

-K

When will I be receiving this award? I hope your not getting sensitive or anything. Competition is competition.

Attachments:

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Have a pleasant day

You need to re-read one of my earlier posts. One of mags great strengths WAS their organization. They do have a few gems of guilds within them but as a server they are not what they used to be. They are now your typical fairweather zergy server. Believe it or not, but the new fairweather zergy server would destroy their old self simply because of the explosion of numbers.

hmm communication, the interwebs and all that, here we go then: My Bad

With that out of the way, it is a bummer to hear that what made Maguuma so special is all but gone. While we lost both weeks to then it was a loss to a “worthy adversery” (though I don’t know if they wore black pajamas or not) who were incredibly organized.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Can BP or DR field a 50+ zerg before reset? It’s for an… experiment…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Walabone.6713

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

Yeah, your Mesmer is broken. Confusion is borked in pve/wvw. And I play a warrior. I have literally no chance.
You fought me on your Guardian once. It was a close fight and you got me at the end. Then I didn’t see you again. Would love to see you back.

And I beat every single one of those classes, btw. So Idk what you’re taking about. Beat mesmers, rangers, guardians, and eles. I lost a couple duels, given. But it happens.

Good fights to everyone else.

Walabone – Borlis Pass

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Well, I’m being humble. It could very well have been 3-1. And we probably got more than 150 kills. I really only died 5 times in 6 hours… and that was only because I was really drunk. Lets just say that Ebay was putting swords on the maps, and we had no where near those numbers (only 5 [WAR] ever in the zone). Doesn’t really matter. We were all just having fun, and I got home from the party and was feeling pretty awesome and wanted to talk some silly trash before I passed out.

But seriously, where does AD/QQ/BSty play at? I haven’t seen any DR all week! I really wanted to skirmish with you guys (huge fun of all your videos!).

We usually start playing about now and go for a few hours. Are you Eruo timezone? Might be hard to meet up if you are. I’m not sure if you are serious in your boasts or not but usually its pretty easy to set up 1v1’s. I’m not sure you would be able to maintain your 150+/5 ratio though (and let’s not forget you were drunk handicapped so who knows how many 1000’s of players you would beat sober…….sigh)

Looking forward to seeing [WAR] in the field where we can bask in your self proclaimed glory (at least for a few seconds)

[AD] Devona’s Rest

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

inb4 Ranger is OP
inb4 Guardian is Op
Inb4 Ele is Op

Yeah, your Mesmer is broken. Confusion is borked in pve/wvw. And I play a warrior. I have literally no chance.
You fought me on your Guardian once. It was a close fight and you got me at the end. Then I didn’t see you again. Would love to see you back.

And I beat every single one of those classes, btw. So Idk what you’re taking about. Beat mesmers, rangers, guardians, and eles. I lost a couple duels, given. But it happens.

Good fights to everyone else.

I should have read more before I posted. Looks like I missed seeing your dominance in 1v1’s. So you lost only twice? I think that means you must have won 60+ fights then given your 150+/5 ratio. Grats and sorry I missed it since it is rare to see someone dominate all the other players so easily.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

3.15 EB - BP - DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

First time doing that fight club stuff here; was a lot of fun!
I was that upleveled guardian for those wondering.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]