Score update…

Attachments:

Roserra @ [ATT] – Attuned

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Score update…

Your signature contains a curse word normally filtered by Anet but you decided to circumvent this. As im not sure report post is accurate, since its your signature I decided to write this.

It offends, astonishes, shocks, disturbs, and causes me grief to see you attempt to subvert such a block on a word you decided to print. Please correct it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

Score update…

Your signature contains a curse word normally filtered by Anet but you decided to circumvent this. As im not sure report post is accurate, since its your signature I decided to write this.

It offends, astonishes, shocks, disturbs, and causes me grief to see you attempt to subvert such a block on a word you decided to print. Please correct it.

Really? It causes all those emotions out of you considering that it is allowed on Radio and TV?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masterspark.2963

Masterspark.2963

Scores are very close with few more days to go, keep fighting all 3 servers!

Well JQ can maybe come out and try to put up a fight atleast (if they get their energy back after the weekend overtime); SoR: not really.

Just sucks that our NA is so strong, but them other servers (cough BG cough) have to buy guilds to stay competitive. In actuality, if we had any EU/SEA presence (compared to JQ/BG) this whole thing would be a different story.

uhmm https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/69025/full.jpg

You know i can go and say a kitten tons of things to this comment but i am gonna stop before i get another match thread locked

And i have NEVER liked SoR, but good job for still putting up a fight. Hold on and you will eventually start getting guilds and then we will have a perfect NA T1, but a part of me also wishes that you get kicked out and we get DB instead because of all your kitten Forum warriors. Anyways, we will see what happens.

What exactly does that image prove?

For one, you assume that all NA servers have the exact same spread of player and guild nationalities (obviously, not true), and you also assume that the exact same proportion of players on each server play WvW for the same amount of time. This is also very unlikely to be true.

I wish that ANet starts releasing data detailing all server’s fluctuation of players in maps and PPT throughout the match to put all these false accusations to rest.

On a more positive note, the Chinese beta seems to have really hit JQ’s Asian coverage hard, and it’s actual release may hit them harder still. I hope that JQ can fill this gap in coverage, and SoR can fill all of their gaps, so we can wake up to a more even playing field after reset night.

Dapper Kappa [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
The views expressed in the above post are a load of billhooks.
Any reference to real persons are probably intentional and worthy of a libel suit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

Well JQ can maybe come out and try to put up a fight atleast (if they get their energy back after the weekend overtime); SoR: not really.

Just sucks that our NA is so strong, but them other servers (cough BG cough) have to buy guilds to stay competitive. In actuality, if we had any EU/SEA presence (compared to JQ/BG) this whole thing would be a different story.

uhmm https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/69025/full.jpg

You know i can go and say a kitten tons of things to this comment but i am gonna stop before i get another match thread locked

And i have NEVER liked SoR, but good job for still putting up a fight. Hold on and you will eventually start getting guilds and then we will have a perfect NA T1, but a part of me also wishes that you get kicked out and we get DB instead because of all your kitten Forum warriors. Anyways, we will see what happens.

Honestly, I’m pretty sure we’d prefer to be the underdog and if guilds want to transfer to us, that’s great. Our NA is usually top PPT every time. It’s the lack of Oceanic/EU players that keeps us 2nd or 3rd. BG got a little advantage from buying a few guilds, but still that only works for their EU/Oceanic timezone, cuz they just get wiped over and over during NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I don’t suppose the contradictory nature of, well, everything about this is lost on anyone.

If you thought a 100% NA server found playing against a dilute and dispersed server enjoyable, think again. You guys were the forge that created SoR’s iron core, and I personally am thrilled you find us a persistent thorn in your side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Honestly, I’m pretty sure we’d prefer to be the underdog and if guilds want to transfer to us, that’s great. Our NA is usually top PPT every time. It’s the lack of Oceanic/EU players that keeps us 2nd or 3rd. BG got a little advantage from buying a few guilds, but still that only works for their EU/Oceanic timezone, cuz they just get wiped over and over during NA.

You actually do have players on and you have more players online then we had not long ago even during EU, but the problem is that you do not hold land.

I used to come online as one of the few EU commanders during the massive JQ push against us. We manged to take back our borderland every night even with massive attacks from JQ and SoR.

That was with 20-30 people at the most. Sometimes we where lucky and we had a guild help us, but most of the time we where on our own. You have numbers and guilds, but they tend to not take land or dig in around it.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Just Dc’d…

Score update while cuddlez isn’t online!

Also, Begin SEA

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I’m starting to wonder where the JQ weekday folks have gone off to. The weekends are fine… which is a surprising turnaround from only a few weeks back when our weekends were weak and we made it up on weekdays.

Hey guys? WvW is a 7 day thing…

Ah well, people need breaks. Time to fire up the ol’ recruitment thread for JQ.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Midget free score update

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

SoR’s NA is only the strongest because they have the most NA players of all T1 servers. .

heh, this makes no sense. Since Tier 1 are all NA servers most of the player base will be logged on during NA timezones. You see it every week on reset when all 3 servers have queues for all the lands for long stretches at a time. For the first 6-8 hours on reset when no server can use the excuse for coverage everyone notices firsthand which side has the most skilled playerbase. But in the WvW weekly point score warfare, Quantity > Quality

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Going to try and reply to each of the post towards JQ in one. First off no we didnt pull overtime on the weekends we just had some more people and that extra support. 2nd I feel BG’s oceanics are pushing all the way to our weak time zone, however I understand completely why its a very smart move untill we can do somehing about it. 3rd JQ hasnt given up some nights are just rough

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

SoR’s NA is only the strongest because they have the most NA players of all T1 servers. .

heh, this makes no sense. Since Tier 1 are all NA servers most of the player base will be logged on during NA timezones. You see it every week on reset when all 3 servers have queues for all the lands for long stretches at a time. For the first 6-8 hours on reset when no server can use the excuse for coverage everyone notices firsthand which side has the most skilled playerbase. But in the WvW weekly point score warfare, Quantity > Quality

Difference is queue sizes, BG NA is significantly smaller, that arguement doesn’t translate to reality, BG NA’s log off we lose queues, we lost our SoR BL queue this weekend after 5 hours, which i’m 100% sure SoR did not.

Name the SoR guilds and numbers vs BG NA guilds and numbers, you’ll laugh.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

heh, this makes no sense. Since Tier 1 are all NA servers most of the player base will be logged on during NA timezones. You see it every week on reset when all 3 servers have queues for all the lands for long stretches at a time. For the first 6-8 hours on reset when no server can use the excuse for coverage everyone notices firsthand which side has the most skilled playerbase. But in the WvW weekly point score warfare, Quality > Quantity …. and that’s as the only way to prevent coverage differences is by issuing queues and no one wants to sit in queues.

Reset doesn’t mean kitten, nor does it prove skill.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: antipatiko.1863

antipatiko.1863

cruel just cruel

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Ok, people apparently though NA = People playing during NA time only.

I MEANT THE NA SERVERS ON WHICH WE PLAY MUCH LIKE THE EU SERVERS. Of course, the coverage should be 24/7 and not only in American time. So, all i am saying is that BG and JQ both have great 24/7 coverages whereas SoR are lacking in it. I said that we would have a perfect T1 if the 3rd server also had good coverages, don’t care which the 3rd server is, which is also why i said SoR to hold on. Eventually, transferring guilds will see that SoR lack some and they will get it, much in the same way that almost every guild avoided transferring to JQ for the past few months because everyone knew that they didn’t need any.

And P.S. please stop the Kitten about BG buying guilds. It’s getting old and the small attachment below is what i feel about it, like really. You are just showing yourself as ignorant when you say this week after week.

EDIT : The JQ overtime was a joke in the same BG was getting kitten for it a few weeks back. I have no idea why JQ aren’t putting up much of a fight.

Attachments:

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

It’s ovah…

As been said, the Coverage game only shows up during the weekday and BG has not let me down from my earlier prediction of them finishing first for the 2nd week in a row. They have managed to take a lead after being 3rd for the full weekend and around 10-15k behind JQ going into Monday….

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I have no idea why JQ aren’t putting up much of a fight.

Am sure like any server JQ has a greater abundance of PVE only gamers who will only join the fray when their server is doing well. Once the matchups start getting hardmode they won’t queue.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Jade might of won because they had the best coverage in the past but they also almost always won the weekend too.The same cant be said about bg.

Coverage comes into play on the weekends too ya know. Just because a few people play a little more, doesn’t make it a non-issue.

It should be pretty obvious that people have more time to play during the weekend but to help you out right now there are people at school and work that were playing at this time during the weekend.

See above for the part you missed before posting your response.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Im now officially online in sor bl, and there is seriously 15 jq people here. I don’t get it this is pathetic. I mean 15 total people i think.

SoR was outmanned on JQ BL when I logged in last night and we had all of a single havoc squad in the zone. You aren’t alone in wondering where people are.

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I have no idea why JQ aren’t putting up much of a fight.

Am sure like any server JQ has a greater abundance of PVE only gamers who will only join the fray when their server is doing well. Once the matchups start getting hardmode they won’t queue.

Being from BG, i can definitely relate with that. Sure, we have our share of wonderful WvW Guilds who do a great job but if you were actually wondering (like seriously and not the overtime kitten or dying server kitten) why BG was having a slump few weeks ago, there is your answer. Luckily, we came back strong

And you are absolutely right in saying every server has them. And no one can blame them. They play the game for fun and are not hardcore PvPers.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

You brought this monster on both our heads JQ. No tears, not by far.
The only guild on your server interested in even matches plays on Dragonbrand now.

JQ did seem to better overall performance when that guy was around…maybe they can beg him to come back? give his partner in crime another legendary?

Personally I’d rather see him bring DB here. There’s some talent on that server, and a few guilds we’ve yet to size up. I wanna leave this game, in some far off time, having crossed pixels with each and every guild in game. The video journal is getting extensive, but is as yet incomplete.

If they made it to t1 sor sould be the one getting bumped out so why do you want that? We are in first but i’d guess bg will be by this time tomorrow. Sor is way behind though they always go for JQ even though they aren’t catching BG. It does help BG catch up to jq after the weekend start but by then sor has themselves in a big hole.

SoR always goes for JQ? Haha, that was a good laugh brother!

Think he got BG and JQ confused due to the colour change maybe.

But yeah… they have a huge glicko hole because they never hit JQ therefore never leech easy points from JQ…

I always find these posts funny. Some people from BG complaining that SoR only hits them, while at the same time some people in JQ complain about SoR only hitting them. Week in and week out the same thing, and people still to this day don’t understand how this game works and/or the very nature of a three way fight.

Sad

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Difference is queue sizes, BG NA is significantly smaller, that arguement doesn’t translate to reality, BG NA’s log off we lose queues, we lost our SoR BL queue this weekend after 5 hours, which i’m 100% sure SoR did not.

You have the same issue in SoRbl that JQ does, it’s the wolf den.
We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

We easily go through 2-3 bl’s worth of victims on reset night. Some guilds even leave as soon as they see we’re home that night. Tie that in with our sister guilds in other maps and you have short queues indeed.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

you guys from BG and SoR must have skill lagged too hard to even let out one skill during that fight @ JQBL garrison inner, lol.. must been really frustrating…try tune down the graphics =.=;;

You know the your graphic settings have nothing to do with skill lag right? It is common knowledge, due to being admitted by ANET, that it is all server side. This is why so many people complain about it.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

I don’t wanna flame-bait or anything but look at the PPT distribution. SoR had equal PPT to JQ and BG during NA time which is their strongest time on the field. Sure, they can impact the scores but that would be all. SEA time, we all know how it will go down.

Look at it historically night in and night out, then post again.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

SoR lost queues on reset before I logged in three BLs. The only one that still had a queue was our home BL and it was short.

I am not sure where you get your information, but it is wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Luckily, we came back strong

See this is what irks me most about WvW.

Blackgate didn’t “come back strong”, Blackgate got a bunch of guild transfers. Had you not gotten significant and large transfers, you wouldn’t have come back in any way, weak or strong.

Jade Quarry wasn’t the top dog for so long because of player skill; they were top dog because they had more players evenly distributed across all time zones. As soon as they lost a few players and their coverage weakened…poof.

Sanctum of Rall didn’t get into Tier 1 because of its skilled players, it got into Tier 1 because a bunch of guilds transferred over when we were in Tier 3, after hearing about a particularly close match we had with (I believe at the time) Dragonbrand and …sorry, totally forget 3rd server. My apologies.

When is anyone going to fess up? The only way to win in T1 is to have more players than your opponents. Even upleveled, undergeared, and unskilled players can take an entire map if they outnumber the enemy 3 to 1.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Eventually, transferring guilds will see that SoR lack some and they will get it, much in the same way that almost every guild avoided transferring to JQ for the past few months because everyone knew that they didn’t need any.

Actually, I think you are wrong. JQ still got transfers (though not as much as in the past) and BG also got transfers despite being stacked at the time. People tend to jump on bandwagons when gaming because rather than seeking challenge, they want to coast to victory.

The recent influx of guilds to BG that have shifted the power balance so much only proves that. They could have just as easily went to SoR and made an actual three way fight out of things, where each and every week is up for grabs by any server…. but no, they chose to pile on a server that was already capable of winning T1 and had.

Personally, I find it extremely boring… but to each their own.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Luckily, we came back strong

See this is what irks me most about WvW.

Blackgate didn’t “come back strong”, Blackgate got a bunch of guild transfers. Had you not gotten significant and large transfers, you wouldn’t have come back in any way, weak or strong.

Jade Quarry wasn’t the top dog for so long because of player skill; they were top dog because they had more players evenly distributed across all time zones. As soon as they lost a few players and their coverage weakened…poof.

Sanctum of Rall didn’t get into Tier 1 because of its skilled players, it got into Tier 1 because a bunch of guilds transferred over when we were in Tier 3, after hearing about a particularly close match we had with (I believe at the time) Dragonbrand and …sorry, totally forget 3rd server. My apologies.

When is anyone going to fess up? The only way to win in T1 is to have more players than your opponents. Even upleveled, undergeared, and unskilled players can take an entire map if they outnumber the enemy 3 to 1.

Well that isn’t entirely accurate, but I agree somewhat. I think SoR had the guilds and momentum to make it to T2 without the transfers eventually. The transfers were absolutely required to get into T1 though.

I also don’t think numbers alone is the only way to win, but it most certainly is the way to win in the current state of T1. You only tick at 500 when you are fighting doors instead of enemies, we all should know that by now. Ideally, the three servers would have enough people to stay competitive with each other 24-7 so that skill and teamwork determine the winner. Unfortunately though, people continue to join servers that don’t need the people in those time slots and add to the problem rather than working to resolve it. Until something changes, who wins week to week is irrelevant and meaningless.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Eventually, transferring guilds will see that SoR lack some and they will get it, much in the same way that almost every guild avoided transferring to JQ for the past few months because everyone knew that they didn’t need any.

Actually, I think you are wrong. JQ still got transfers (though not as much as in the past) and BG also got transfers despite being stacked at the time. People tend to jump on bandwagons when gaming because rather than seeking challenge, they want to coast to victory.

The recent influx of guilds to BG that have shifted the power balance so much only proves that. They could have just as easily went to SoR and made an actual three way fight out of things, where each and every week is up for grabs by any server…. but no, they chose to pile on a server that was already capable of winning T1 and had.

Same thoughts here. Just not sure why they did not go to SoR since it would have made for a much better matchup than it is now. JQ lost some players during certain time zone which made the match up better between JQ and BG, but now that those guilds went to BG, it has bloated those times so they are just beating down doors. If that is the case why not just stay where they were at then. Why transfer to T1 just so that you can fight with exorbant numbers to dominate. SoR would have been such a better choice. Made the matchup more even. I am not even from SoR but it would have made a lot more sense to me

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

We, along with our steadfast Rallians stomp the everliving crud from any guild fool enough to set foot in the sanctum till they ragequit. ^.^

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Same thoughts here. Just not sure why they did not go to SoR since it would have made for a much better matchup than it is now. JQ lost some players during certain time zone which made the match up better between JQ and BG, but now that those guilds went to BG, it has bloated those times so they are just beating down doors. If that is the case why not just stay where they were at then. Why transfer to T1 just so that you can fight with exorbant numbers to dominate. SoR would have been such a better choice. Made the matchup more even. I am not even from SoR but it would have made a lot more sense to me

Where was this spirit when JQ was adding massive amounts of guilds? You continued to recruit and recruit and recruit and you were dominating t1 by 60-70k every week.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Remember BG was floundering a little when they went recruiting. If the transfers had come to SoR then we probably would be having the same discussion with just the names of the servers changed.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I find this comment funny since every single time Ive ever found anyone from TW or TWL alone in a 1vs1 and once even a me vs2 they ran from me to their tower/keep/zerg for safety because they cant fight.

Says the guy who thinks fail stacking bleeds and resetting for 20 minutes is a good duel

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Do name me a few guilds that JQ got in the last few months. if you gonna contradict on something, do so with some proof. I haven’t heard of any major guilds transferring to JQ since the dissolve of SoS.

Also, where were you when TSym chose SoR? I can’t recall you saying something back then. I said it before and i will say it again; Guilds choose the server where they think they will enjoy WvW’ing. Don’t force them based on your coverage. Most of the WvW guilds send scouts before transferring so there is no need for doubting their decision.

EDIT : Gonna kitten bold it this time because people just don’t get the kitten point.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Where was this spirit when JQ was adding massive amounts of guilds? You continued to recruit and recruit and recruit and you were dominating t1 by 60-70k every week.

So it is ok for BG to do the same thing then? Granted I agree that JQ become bloated. But if you look at the prior weeks, the scores have been getting closer and closer, meaning a much better match up. Now with another server bascially merging into BG, they just started the same problem all over again when everyone was blaming JQ for stacking. Those guilds should have gone to SoR if they wanted better competition. It would have made for a much better matchup, plain and simple.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Let’s not put SOR out of the picture yet, they can and does have an impact to the fights/scores in T1. Anything can happen!

I don’t wanna flame-bait or anything but look at the PPT distribution. SoR had equal PPT to JQ and BG during NA time which is their strongest time on the field. Sure, they can impact the scores but that would be all. SEA time, we all know how it will go down.

Just to clarify how the system works, JQ and SoR N/A start way less behind and are fighting to take over T-3 fortified towers and keeps. If BG N/A would be as strong as SoR’s they would maintain the ppt score gap throughout the N/A time as well.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Just not sure why they did not go to SoR

WM didn’t go to SoR because SoR players were sending them nasty messages or something along those lines.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

All the debates over transfers that has happened is not going to change anything. Please don’t reply to such posts anymore as it fuels even more debates which isn’t going to change anything and which will never end. Let’s do postings on a neutral standpoint.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

As JQ claim over weeks to be stack with professionnal and veterans wvw player base, being 1st so long was like a magnet for fairweather players to transfer over now you are full but you have to face some other proplayers from lowers tiers that came for this said challenge to beat the overstack JQ. Seem not impossible and BG is really getting more and more veteran and skilld pro crew and guilds from lower tiers. Armies are forming and for now I can say that BG is stronger and best place to go as wvw player that love heavy fights. Some more guilds will complete BG crew soon and ensure it to stay n°1 now.
JQ times are over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

MERC >>>>>ND>>>>>>WM

WM wrong choice server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

NA from KN should have gone to BG and the SEA from KN should have gone to SoR.

Can we end the who should have gone where conversation now?

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

As JQ claim over weeks to be stack with professionnal and veterans wvw player base, being 1st so long was like a magnet for fairweather players to transfer over now you are full but you have to face some other proplayers from lowers tiers that came for this said challenge to beat the overstack JQ. Seem not impossible and BG is really getting more and more veteran and skilld pro crew and guilds from lower tiers. Armies are forming and for now I can say that BG is stronger and best place to go as wvw player that love heavy fights. Some more guilds will complete BG crew soon and ensure it to stay n°1 now.
JQ times are over.

heh, enjoy the run while it lasts. As other servers who thought they could not be touched have found out…. and these guys least pulled off months long streaks before chest pounding.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Guilds “should” only go where they want to and where they believe is the best for their guild. Whether that’s based on community, fun factor, how well they mesh, scouts or any other logical reason, it is their kitten choice.

They aren’t pawns to be moved around on a chessboard to satisfy your every need. And they shouldn’t be bashed for months on end because they didn’t choose your team first in dodge ball.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

People on these forums cry about BG getting “mass transfers” when they only really got (half of) 3 guilds: WM, RISE and Meow. WM only ever seems to have 10-20 people online. Meow is a relatively small guild and spends most of their time either running in circles doing nothing or looking for fights, rather than caring about PPT. And according to SoR, RISE are trash and they wipe the floor with them.

The few new transfers got your demoralized crew off their collective kittens and playing again with a renewed sense of vigor. Plus WM has been putting in some crazy hours as of late pushing through Euro timezone right up to Eastern NA.

BG showed they had the ability and coverage to do it all along when they won in tier 1 a few weeks back. For whatever reason, they just stopped playing after that point. Not quite sure why or what happened with all that.

I don’t think it has much to do with the quality of the transfers you got.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

WM didn’t go to SoR because SoR players were sending them nasty messages or something along those lines.

As long there is no evidence of that, the post below makes more sense.

“Kryyg.8576
Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.”

I would only say, he that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

As long there is no evidence of that, the post below makes more sense.

“Kryyg.8576
Let’s be honest, here’s what happened. WM/MEOW/etc transferred to BG and started fighting NA/OC/AZ timezone and got wrecked. Jang and co seeing they couldn’t compete changed their schedules and started logging in en masse for EU TZ which was dead for the other 2 servers.

Whatever may come out of Jang’s mouth, 2 things are clear: 1. WM isn’t in it for the “challenge”. and 2. They don’t have the chops for T1 combat.”

I would only say, he that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

Now let’s sit here and quietly reflect on why oh why WM wouldn’t want to be a part of your server..

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genocide.4506

Genocide.4506

Score Update…..

Attachments:

Blackgate thief :)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tower Guard.5263

Tower Guard.5263

I would suggest people go back to the first page of this thread and see all the negative comments about BG. They were behind in the weekend so people poked fun at them. And now that they are ahead we get another bunch of negative comments.

classic

The week is not over yet, anything could happen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

JQ times are over.

I would NOT call JQ to be stacked with professionals or veteran players when some of us on SoR wittiness at least 10 people from JQ take advantage of the Mesemer exploit to ninja Hill’s couple nights ago. If they were so good they shouldn’t have the need to be so shady to get ahead in ppt.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet