Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

I was enjoying the days of 2013

I blush at both of you. Cookie didn’t you go to Kain with Mayo?

Mayo is on DB with Noodles plotting to take over the world apparently. Oh, and Agg and more than likely FoE. My guess is there will be a future post of perseverance of climbing their way to the top or some kitten. It’s going to be a well articulated artcile with big words too!

::taking bets::

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

Mayo is on DB with Noodles plotting to take over the world apparently. Oh, and Agg and more than likely FoE. My guess is there will be a future post of perseverance of climbing their way to the top or some kitten. It’s going to be a well articulated artcile with big words too!

So comrade Jedbacca, when will you be joining the Ministry of Greengate?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Took this a few minutes ago.It looks like transfer wars 2 is in full swing.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I like the camera perspective you posted there friend, magically Jade Quarry and Sanctum of Rall seem to not exist on that list ;p?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

Not to bright i guess.I had to scroll down to the bottom to show the full servers which sor or jq are not at this time but just for you i will take another pic and edit this post

lol now the normal 3 full servers are full again but noticed once again i scrolled down to the very bottom

Attachments:

(edited by hammer.9721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Not to bright i guess.I had to scroll down to the bottom to show the full servers which sor or jq are not at this time but just for you i will take another pic and edit this post

lol now the normal 3 full servers are full again but noticed once again i scrolled down to the very bottom

Not sure this is really relevant to WvW in many regards… cause of PvE players…………

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Update as we wait for WvW to come back online….

sighs

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Annabel.5127

Annabel.5127

All those level 80s… O_O :O

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

All those level 80s… O_O :O

Its to easy to level in this game and since wvw got boring for me there really isnt much left to do than make alts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

So comrade Jedbacca, when will you be joining the Ministry of Greengate?

::takes a shot of wodka, and is in Russian tone:: Comrade Magikarp, in Soviet Quarry, the citizens have been so kind, so accepting, that this commander will continue his stay on Soviet Quarry until the end of his GW2 days. Yet, I can see drinking wodka in Greengate LA preaching to the masses with Minister Magikarp.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

sighs

Cuddles, i always find you slacking off in your pics

Guess we know who to nominate for the laziest Asura in T1 :P

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I believe the opening quote goes to IRON. Well done, friends, we wish you the best and as always: rock on!

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Score update for those at work, whilst chilling outside the new entrance to Southsun Cove… after tossing some crabs!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

FoE is still on ET, The FoE/AGG Alliance was broken up. It is nice to see our friends on BG are back to kickin’ butt and it’s about time SoR showed up!! Come to T8 and enjoy drama free fights

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

BG is turning on their 48 hour burn, the match is still anyone’s game!!!

GOoooo BG, keep this sucker close!

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

FoE is still on ET, The FoE/AGG Alliance was broken up. It is nice to see our friends on BG are back to kickin’ butt and it’s about time SoR showed up!! Come to T8 and enjoy drama free fights

If we went there we’d end up ruining the drama free fights part because Cover Girl likes to follow us around and blab at us from the safety of a keep.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

If we went there we’d end up ruining the drama free fights part because Cover Girl likes to follow us around and blab at us from the safety of a keep.

Haha! All we’d need is Daish and it’d be Oct 2012 remix… uh oh what have I started??

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

The weekly Great BG Push score update

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Fights were intense last night on JQ, BG, and SoR Borderlands. KnT got to hop around a bit and I have to say, those were some of the fiercest battles we’ve had in Tier 1 to date. /salute to all guilds, friend and foe, that bring it every day making WvW the PvP paradise that it is.

#Starkgate

Attachments:

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Esoteric.5490

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, Vizunah is losing at the moment over in EU. http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU

Blackgate Forever,

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The weekly Great BG Push score update

Yep. They pushed hard last week as well. BG has a strong presence early morning (NA timezone) hours that starts their big push mid week. They were able to tick 300+ for 6 straight hours.

Kudos to the outmanned SOR squads who logs during those times…without you they’d be hitting 500+ ppt like they did last week when the majority of you guys took a well deserved break.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, Vizunah is losing at the moment over in EU. http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU

Yep Viz seems asleep but also Elona doing very good at day and has some ppl to stay over to do night watch. Being away from Viz for so long gave them nice refreshment Wish we had more ppl on Deso, but it’s still fun in the evenings :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manen.7253

Manen.7253

But both BG and Vizunah should still already have enough Rating to stay Green next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

But both BG and Vizunah should still already have enough Rating to stay Green next week.

You looking at the right column? Besides it’s way tooo early to worry about all that. It’s not even Wednesday.

http://mos.millenium.org/#NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

Can we have a score update plz?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Epic fights in Bay SoR BL!!

Score Update =]

Attachments:

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Esoteric.5490

Yep Viz seems asleep but also Elona doing very good at day and has some ppl to stay over to do night watch. Being away from Viz for so long gave them nice refreshment Wish we had more ppl on Deso, but it’s still fun in the evenings :P

I have a guildie taking a little EU vacation on Augury Rock and he told me that you all do something astonishing in that you manage to not care about PPT outside of your primetime. Maybe it is an NA thing where we have “24” hour coverage in Tier 1, but we have a much higher propensity to play overtime in order to get those points and win the match. It takes a lot of courage to look at Viz and say, “kitten it, we’re not going to try and out-coverage you.” The NA side is pretty much a different landscape though. I wish that they would get East Coast servers and then merge NA and EU because of the nature of WvW being coverage based in order to “win”. Or just put Vizunah in the NA brackets and see what happens

Blackgate Forever,

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Score update please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I like the camera perspective you posted there friend, magically Jade Quarry and Sanctum of Rall seem to not exist on that list ;p?

Magikarp uses splash. But it does nothing cure the burn!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I have already tried thief and shortly found it no challenge… please try other classes and post some videos.
I just remembered the saying you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

And yet most thieves can’t come close to Yishis.

People in wvw die to thieves because EVERY thief is built for dueling and 1v1 while 80% of the wvwvw people are built for group fights… Also there already are alot of threads about how broken the class is in wvw as opposed to spvp.

Thief is the easiest class to solo play in wvw if you are skilled and like challenge play a different class and do the same. Until then it’s all the same to me.

Why so much hate? TEAM RIOT puts out a number of videos across a bunch of classes and they are all very good. No reason to insult some one because you don’t feel he meets your standard of “skill” which is relative anyway.

Maybe you should rethink how you look at the video. I doubt Yishis needs approval of forum warriors. He does a amazing job with the videos and commentary, so it shows how a good D/D thief plays in a 1vX fight which could help others learn how to counter these builds.

Thanks for the props, Zikory. And yes, I can guarantee that Yishis doesn’t care about trolls in these forums. I posted the video not for their benefit, but for the rest of the T1 player base who finds his videos educational and entertaining.

Let’s look at definition of trolling and see who qualifies… "A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
The post has nothing to do with this thread and for educational purposes it belongs in the thief section. Please stop derailing this thread and let’s go back to it’s intent and purposes.
Can somebody please post a score update?

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Score update:

G’night!

Attachments:

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If anyone wants to 1v1 please whisper me in game

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

JQ past 3 months
BG last 2 weeks
SoR at the end of this week

Nah, it’s always been like this…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I have already tried thief and shortly found it no challenge… please try other classes and post some videos.
I just remembered the saying you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

And yet most thieves can’t come close to Yishis.

People in wvw die to thieves because EVERY thief is built for dueling and 1v1 while 80% of the wvwvw people are built for group fights… Also there already are alot of threads about how broken the class is in wvw as opposed to spvp.

Thief is the easiest class to solo play in wvw if you are skilled and like challenge play a different class and do the same. Until then it’s all the same to me.

Why so much hate? TEAM RIOT puts out a number of videos across a bunch of classes and they are all very good. No reason to insult some one because you don’t feel he meets your standard of “skill” which is relative anyway.

Maybe you should rethink how you look at the video. I doubt Yishis needs approval of forum warriors. He does a amazing job with the videos and commentary, so it shows how a good D/D thief plays in a 1vX fight which could help others learn how to counter these builds.

Thanks for the props, Zikory. And yes, I can guarantee that Yishis doesn’t care about trolls in these forums. I posted the video not for their benefit, but for the rest of the T1 player base who finds his videos educational and entertaining.

Let’s look at definition of trolling and see who qualifies… "A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
The post has nothing to do with this thread and for educational purposes it belongs in the thief section. Please stop derailing this thread and let’s go back to it’s intent and purposes.
Can somebody please post a score update?

Hows that saying go about the pot and the black kettle? Thanks for “derailing” the thread by educating us on the definition of “troll” which has no place in these forums as it has nothing to do with guild wars 2. Also his video has much to do with this match as he (the thief) is on Blackgate and is fighting SoR and JQ which are also both in this match.

Qualification: You
Aggressively attacking the content of his video, saying hes not good and come back when he plays a class that takes “skill”
Saying its not impressive because your 13 year old girl can play a thief. (Girl added in place of boy for trolling purposes)
Continuously counter statements to Israel trying to prove your point that the video is not impressive or good.
Attempting to educate me on the meaning of “troll”
Being hypocritical in your response to me.

Qualifications: Me
Asked way so much hate?
Stated no reason to insult him over your beliefs.
Complemented [RIOT]
Called you a forum warrior

Good day Sir.

Obviously I’m not young enough to know everything but I can say two things… You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad… and you can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

sighs

Cuddles, i always find you slacking off in your pics

Guess we know who to nominate for the laziest Asura in T1 :P

D: someones gotta do it…… :P

But in all honesty. … it was like 3am. Was tired and bored lol

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Obviously I’m not young enough to know everything but I can say two things… You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad… and you can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad.

That explains a lot actually. Some broken BG thieves been picking on you lately? :-)

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

That explains a lot actually. Some broken BG thieves been picking on you lately? :-)

He’s so lucky, these thieves make some funny visuals when they get blown up. :/

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I believe the opening quote goes to IRON. Well done, friends, we wish you the best and as always: rock on!

Thankyou mate. Its been a refreshing change from Europe, and having a night team to take over is mana from heaven.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

SoR is serious business right now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Could anyone be a doll and throw down a score update please? Maybe even a map update :O!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

JQ now has their picture on a milk carton

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I’m glad you agree. Yeah that’s how they got broken in the first place…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Is JQ quitting? Or is there a rally coming soon?

If you guys are done, just xfer off to T2 servers so one of them can come up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

JQ now has their picture on a milk carton

This is pretty accurate. I haven’t had a queue for any WvW zone and SOR just took JQ Valley with about 10 of us defending.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Is JQ quitting? Or is there a rally coming soon?

If you guys are done, just xfer off to T2 servers so one of them can come up.

Ah yes, talking tough when you get stomped for 3 months, talking tougher when you finally pull out a win… classic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Official super score update™ © 2013-9001 all rights reserved.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Looks like BG quit their own borderland…

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Looks like BG quit their own borderland…

Is this true? Are the rumors true? Has BG quit their borderlands?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Looks like BG is outnumbered in a 1v1 scenario on their own borderland…

Fixed that for you.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Is this true? Are the rumors true? Has BG quit their borderlands?

I’m not sure about “quit” maybe out-manned because there having to deal with SoR hammering SM atm.

BG seem to be super zerg-balling one map over the past couple hours, they were defending a fully upgraded Bay on SoR so we (TW) hopped maps and took there fully upgraded Garrison with (IRON) with no resistance and when they turned up to retake we hopped back to SoR and took Bay anyway.

I think that got the ball rolling for a full red map as everything was paper afterwards, (CHOO) took over in BG-BL and seem to be holding it down pretty well.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA