Issue Reports: Heart of Thorns [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Wyld.1074

Wyld.1074

I keep getting this ( Network error . Please check your Internet connection and try again. )
When I try to open my client. My internet is fine.

Attachments:

Posted by: DarkAgezz.7159

DarkAgezz.7159

I downloaded the newest build and every time i log into my character within 5 seconds-1 minute i crash, tried restarting my pc problem still persists.

Posted by: rox.1609

rox.1609

I can play the game for maybe 5 minutes before it crashes. I’ve crashed about 20 times now and I’m obviously just going to a stop playing. Reducing the graphics doesn’t help it still crashes within the same time frame as auto detect. Please please fix this I’ve never had an issue w crashing until HoT patch. It’s unbearable to play and considering the money I spent on the expansion it’s really frustrating

Posted by: yetanotherone.8652

yetanotherone.8652

Trying to open an event reward chest crashes my game. It’s just one. I have gotten others that do not before and after the one that does. It sits there taunting me……..I try to open it out of habit sometimes and crash.

Did the Auric Basin meta event again and got the same green chest again. So now I have two reward chests and both crash my game if I try to open them. No other chests seem to crash it besides the green ones from the meta event in Auric Basin

Same problem here; only green chests cause my game to crash.

DarkAgezz.7159

I can play the game for maybe 5 minutes before it crashes. I’ve crashed about 20 times now and I’m obviously just going to a stop playing. Reducing the graphics doesn’t help it still crashes within the same time frame as auto detect. Please please fix this I’ve never had an issue w crashing until HoT patch. It’s unbearable to play and considering the money I spent on the expansion it’s really frustrating

Glad its not only me. i have a toaster so lowest settings on everything possible.

Posted by: Red.6859

Red.6859

Reporting the same bug as others have posted on the thread with the mission Pact Assaulted. The “Rescue Pact Soldiers” portion only spawns 2 of the 3 soldiers. Logging in/out, restarting game does not fix. The 3rd soldier spawn point is broken since HOT went live.

Posted by: skeeman.3140

skeeman.3140

Agate Orb does not have a spot in the collections tab, while the other new orbs do.

Posted by: SynzGates.2860

SynzGates.2860

I got disconnected every 3min aprox
I always play in mid quality, now i tried to play in lowest, but it’s the same
i have an nvidia gtx750ti, an i3 processor, 4gb Ram DDR3, windows 7 ultimate (32bits)

Attachments:

(edited by SynzGates.2860)

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

i have an nvidia gtx780ti, an i3 processor, 4gb Ram DDR3

That’s the same problem I have with effectively 2x the hardware. And memory.

This is NOT A MEMORY ISSUE.

It is only happening in Verdant Brink.

It is a problem with the coding of the zone.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

DarkAgezz.7159

i kept crashing in the pvp lobby/mists

Posted by: SupSup.5402

SupSup.5402

In the HoT story mission In Their Footsteps unable to speak with Scout Acan

Thanks

Posted by: Mr Seven.1083

Mr Seven.1083

The fractal weapon collection is bugged for any existing skins you had. Only the 5 I bought showed up in the list. I tried reequipping and putting the weapons in the bank but nothing helped.

Noblesse oblige.

Posted by: TBPlayer.1503

TBPlayer.1503

Hello Everybody!
Don’t know if something like this has already been posted, but I have a game crashing bug. I finished an event just outside the Forgotten City and every time I click on the dancing rewards chest above the mini-map my game immediately crashes.
Even when I log back in and click on it again it goes straight to the crash report. This has happened 5 time in a row. I’ve already submitted an in-game ticket. Hope this can get resolved soon.
Keep up the good work! =)

Posted by: SilentKill.9586

SilentKill.9586

I reported earlier about the game crashing while in the new maps. Havent seen anything yet on how to fix it. please help

Snoopysrevenge “They’re So Angry”
TIE Guild Leader
Mag Commander

Posted by: ScheduledforChaos.7524

ScheduledforChaos.7524

In the Hero Panel, it shows fighting skills using an off-hand shield. However, when I click on a shield, I’m not allowed to use that weapon. As well, I have two water weapons, yet can only use the spear. No other water weapon will let me equip it.

Posted by: Jesuro.6407

Jesuro.6407

aint a bug its there but greyed out because you need to get your elite spec to use it

Posted by: Valory.5470

Valory.5470

so i got really excited after the patch finished earlier today and i logged on to find i had a new great sword on me necromancer much hype thank you anet. problem.. the great sword disappeared after only 30 minutes of it being in my hands and is no longer in my inventory also the 60 skill points used to acquire reaper status seem to have no effect on the trait line anymore. meaning i cant equip a great sword anymore i was changing my build when i lost the reaper option. thank you guys in advance.

Attachments:

Posted by: theory.3580

theory.3580

In a multiple-monitor set-up, the gliding bar appears on the far right monitor instead of the center one with the rest of UI, making it difficult to see.

Paldirac / Frajad @ Gates of Madness
Primacy @ Zuluhed (WoW, retired resto shaman)
Theory @ Azphel (Aion, retired control spiritmaster)

Posted by: Anshin.5793

Anshin.5793

Hello. In the Season 2 episode Point of No Return, at the stage where i have to save 3 Pact Soldiers, only 2 show up and the third is nowhere to be seen. From the behaviour of the enemies it almost looks like the third vined soldier is inside the wall. Can’t move beyond this point.

Posted by: Soreth.5976

Soreth.5976

Been trying for the last two hours to play GW2 after the new game. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Still, within the first few minutes, it continues to crash!

Below are my specs:
Intel Core i7 @ 2.60 GHz, 8GB Ram, Windows 10
NVIDI GeForce GTX 960M

and I am running the game on the lowest possible settings….

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I’m trapped in the tutorial instance. I completed it with a friend, they did their story and I hit accept to progress. It sent her back to the main map and sent me back to the tutorial instance. I can’t leave, there is no exit button, relogging sent me back to the instance.

Help.

escaped by going to pvp and taking portal to LA….

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

I unlocked my elite specializations on my warrior and my mesmer in Heart of the Mists and it did not give me the exotic or start the specialization collection. Going into regular Tyria did not fix the issue. When I unlocked the specialization on my Necro and Ele in Tyria everything worked as expected.

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

so i got really excited after the patch finished earlier today and i logged on to find i had a new great sword on me necromancer much hype thank you anet. problem.. the great sword disappeared after only 30 minutes of it being in my hands and is no longer in my inventory also the 60 skill points used to acquire reaper status seem to have no effect on the trait line anymore. meaning i cant equip a great sword anymore i was changing my build when i lost the reaper option. thank you guys in advance.

The only way you can use the GS is when you have the Reaper spec as part of your build. Recheck your inventory. I really should still be there, and when you add the Reaper spec to your build, you’ll be able t o equip the GS again.

Posted by: cosmos.9532

cosmos.9532

1 I can’t approve upgrade to claim both guild hall types. just button motion is waiting for me. I have 100golds and 150favors(from old influence). No guild mission yet
2 I can’t see other upgrades from Grimur Oddursson. I can see only registration. Unclickable upgrade icons just motion only.
3 There over 10 sec loading lag to open guild related upgrade panals in Guild Initiative Office.
4 I can’t stack guild hall upgrade Treasury yet (is this normal? I think It works after activating?)
I’m using mac version right now

I did this on windows. It works well on windows. It will be my mac client only problem or all mac version problem

Thief 80 Necromancer 80 [FTF]

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

The only way you can use the GS is when you have the Reaper spec as part of your build. Recheck your inventory. I really should still be there, and when you add the Reaper spec to your build, you’ll be able t o equip the GS again. edit: Oh wait..the spec is completely gone from your choices?

Posted by: johnnymontana.3824

johnnymontana.3824

Will never buy another game from ArenaNet. You are leaving the casual gamer in the dust. I guess it makes you more money but some of us do not live in front of a computer 24 hours a day. After I finally got the HOT to download ( after a couple crashes) I was ok for a few minutes. BUT>>>> Rally points are ridiculous at night if no other players around..dead in a minute or less. Frustrating and ridiculous. I do not want easy but I am just trying to have fun…Nothing to fix for me..I will write it off as a waste of money and find something else to play.

Posted by: Annesse.1398

Annesse.1398

Pre purchased HoT but glider skin does not show as available in hero pannel

Annesse Devine [BOLD]
Mesmer
Yaks Bend

Posted by: Damacon.1906

Damacon.1906

Same problem here. My revenant stuck in the quest “Time for a Promotion”.

Posted by: PuRe InSaNe.5961

PuRe InSaNe.5961

When trying to join my guild hall, it says “map is full”. There are like 5 members in there, how can it be full????

(Code=33:9:18:1704:101)

Posted by: act.6302

act.6302

I cant play GW2 (it has been working today and have not had this issue in the past). I launch the application but the log in window doesnt appear. What should I do?

Posted by: Undead Toshi.3185

Undead Toshi.3185

Hello. i have problem with Rally to Maguuma mission. I had crash while cinematic at end and now i cant end this mission. restart aint working also and im stuck on main char. I done with other character but didnt help on main. still i can port to new area but stop in missions. Plz private message since im g2sleep Gn&hF

Posted by: Insane.3694

Insane.3694

I am unable to see guild chat. Other people in my guild can see guild chat but I can’t. I’ve tried relogging and toggling the online/offline feature and neither has fixed it.

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

And again. Played in WvW for an hour, no problem, try to travel to VB, and boom, crash.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

I contacted Anet on my crashing issues ever since HoT. Even on lowest settings. Seems I’m not the only one though. So far it only happens on verdant brink and Auric basin. Inside story instances my client seems safe, and haven’t seen myself crash outside the new zones either yet.

I’m dissapointed with anet though, in the support ticket they asked me to give them the needed information. I gave it to them with a thank you for responding, and their reply is.

“You are very welcome! Please enjoy your game and feel free to contact us again in the future if you need assistance.”

No more no less. Pretty vague and no answers.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

Posted by: Destruct Robin.5203

Destruct Robin.5203

I am unable to see guild chat. Other people in my guild can see guild chat but I can’t. I’ve tried relogging and toggling the online/offline feature and neither has fixed it.

Click the word chat in your chat panel and turn guild chat on. It’s off by default

Posted by: bear.6029

bear.6029

I am stuck on my Legendary Crafting The Predator 1 : The Experimental Rifle. Trying to get Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism in Scarlets Hideout in Lornars Pass, but there is nothing in the room, except for some boxes that I cannot open.

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I’m having the same problem some other players are reporting with the prologue: I’ve talked to Taimi and Canach and my next step is to go to the rally point, and as soon as I reach the green star the UI disappears and the game appears to be going into a cutscene. I still hear sounds (animal noises?) but the image on the screen is frozen. The cinematic never starts (I gave it a significant amount of time in case it was just slow,) my computer reports that the client has stopped responding, and I have to close it via task manager.

This has happened four times at the same point, and I am unable to progress beyond it.

(edited by Anakita Snakecharm.4360)

Posted by: anthony.7316

anthony.7316

After a amazing battle to claim the guild hall only 5 ppl where able to enter the guild hall instance. For the others it said it was full

Guild: We Will Be Friends [NLT]
server: Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Sittaraha.9361

Sittaraha.9361

I spent hero points on my Ranger to unlock the Druid elite in PvP Lobby and did not receive the staff for Druid elite nor did I receive achievement.

Jesuro.6407

pvp does not work only pve areas

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

If you unlock your elite specialization in the Heart of the Mists, it will not unlock your weapon collection or give you the first elite specialization greatsword for the collection. Happened with my Reaper.

Posted by: GonzoNeo.4965

GonzoNeo.4965

Well im go to bed, after wait for 17h for a fix bug tp the prologue mission i give up, very dissapointed with arena.net that i cant play HoT in the launch date after had prepurchased since day 1.

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Several of the core guardian traits still do not work with dragonhunter’s version of the virtues.

Among them are

1: Wrath of justice
2: Justice is Blind
3: Renewed Justice
&
4: Absolute resolution will remove conditions but it sets the healing of resolve back to core guardian levels.

Posted by: Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

Previous

Lauren Kamieniecki.6245

QA Lead

Next

ohhh emmm geee some little bird just told me a hotfix is coming asappppppp

ecks

dee

Jesuro.6407

please fix living story with it please

Posted by: novas.1845

novas.1845

Chiming in, I also cannot speak to Scout Acan for the quest “In Their Footsteps”.

Posted by: pakkyun.9321

pakkyun.9321

I got an automatic loot box from the Auric Basin map, every time I try to open it my game crashes. You can hear the opening sound and then it crashes and promts a “send an error notification to anet”. Tried leaving to normal maps but the issue persists.

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

Glad to hear that! Hope the patch will fix it

Posted by: Mess Mash.7098

Mess Mash.7098

Well at least some of you can login to play the game. Lol I got my account suspended when I login through the client. But I was able to login on the website.

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Concentration and expertise don’t seem to working (tested in PvP).