Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nydyra Fayre.9428

Nydyra Fayre.9428

My members an I can’t access the guild stash, even though we have built it. We did have access, but that has stopped.

Also I am talking to all of the guild NPC’s and they report that I do not have a guild, and I can’t add anything to my guild build Que.

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

The Knightwatch [KW]
Jade Quarry

Still no guild.

Posted by: Dhonovan.8176

Dhonovan.8176

Domination [DOM]
Sea of Sorrows
guild still lost in another dimension
6th day…

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Server: Maguuma
Guild: The Kalstein[God]

It seems none of our active upgrades are working. Even though we have a guild armorer and a guild banker, we can’t access them. The NPCs tell us that we have not upgraded to them. Another friend of another guild said he bought upgrades and nothing happened, just lost influence. So i’m afraid to do anything with my guild now.

Posted by: DEDEN.2870

DEDEN.2870

So it’s in a better format:

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild Name: Spunk
Guild Tag: SPU

Posted by: AbbieCarrington.4653

AbbieCarrington.4653

Server: Piken Square
Guild Name: The Sisterhood
Guild Tag: SIS

When I’m in Divinity’s Reach – and seemingly only in Divinity’s Reach – I can’t access our guild bank or change our MOTD. These functions seem to work everywhere else that I’ve tried.

~Archcleric of the Order~
The Sisterhood – Piken Square
http://gw2sisterhood.enjin.com

Posted by: Domacett.8637

Domacett.8637

I am a leader rank in the Tirrhunost guild on Eredon Terrace server. I just got my account back from a hacker yesterday.

I am unable to access the guild bank with one of my characters, Arthur Bastion. I was successful with a different character. The Arthur Bastion character was the one the hacker used for farming when they had control of my account. I don’t know if this is relevant to my current guild bank access problem.

The other guild officers can find no reason for denial of guild bank access.

UPDATE: My issues with guild bank access seems to be limited to the guild banker in Ebonhawk stronghold only. It appears the crafting vendors are also bugged

(edited by Domacett.8637)

Posted by: silver.1750

silver.1750

Server: sea of sorrows
Guild: Archadian Empire
i keep getting error code 3040 when i try to join up to any guild

Posted by: Jerkberg.5429

Jerkberg.5429

Server: Isle of Janthir
Guild: Any

Issue: I can’t join any guilds. I was in 4 guilds, and attempted to join a 5th. I received an error message which prompted to see if it was capping me at 4. So, I left one of my guilds and attempted to rejoin the same guild I left. I am now in 3 guilds and can no longer accept any guild invites. I receive the following message on each attempt. This problem has persisted over a week now.

“Network error .
Please check your Internet connection and try again. (Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101) "

Posted by: SirHurricane.2589

SirHurricane.2589

GUILD: “Inglorious Masters”
GUILD TAG: [IM]
SERVER: Underworld
PLACE: Divinity’s Reach

I have Bought the “Drinks for the City” consumable which will add 1000 influence to my guild. and Noticed I didn’t received my 1000 influence. and 2g’s was quite the only dosh I had in my PiggyBank. I feel Scammed now.

(edited by SirHurricane.2589)

Posted by: Aeroali.2814

Aeroali.2814

Server: Darkhaven
Guild: Vigilant Odyssey [Tale]

After about 24ish hours in queue the guild stash disappeared from the queue. It says in my history that I bought it, however I have no guild stash, none of the influence that I used to buy it, and nothing in queue. : ( My guild could really use some storage space, hope this is fixed soon.

Posted by: kalzana.3192

kalzana.3192

The issue I had has been fixed – it was just a display error. The “missing” upgrades from the queue were completed, and added to the guild as expected.

Posted by: Graknak Greyfur.2875

Graknak Greyfur.2875

Server: Underworld
Guild: Venatio Draconum [VD]

Bug1:
Used a Tome of Influence [edit: actually it was a Letter of Commendation] from taking back Claw Island, but nothing happened apart from a sparkly effect.

Bug2:
Our guild bought the Armorer skill, it’s been finished building and I have a rank that is allowed to use it, but the Guild Armorer says I don’t have the correct rank.

(edited by Graknak Greyfur.2875)

Posted by: Lerris.5360

Lerris.5360

I am also having a loss of influence bug, I spent a gold to buy some letters to give us 500 influence. I queued a econ 1 for 500 influence and waited. with about 2 hours to go before completion it is no longer queued, and our influence is gone. Under the guild history tab, it states that 5 “gifts” were given awarding 500 influence, but it doesn’t exist. I’m currently the only member who has permissions to edit the queue/upgrades at all, so I’m at a loss of what to do, a gold is a bunch of money to spend on nothing :P

-Lerris

Posted by: Beodyn.1024

Beodyn.1024

Server: Gates of Maddness
Guild: Retribution of Svol (RoS)

I was in an Lions Arch Overflow when I attempted to use my “Letter of Commendation” (400 Influence) and the version for Finishing the Storyline (its name escapes me, 1000 Influence).

No Influence was given to the guild. I was represented at the time. I am the Guild Leader. No record of it in the guild history logs.

Posted by: Kinnakoa.1952

Kinnakoa.1952

Hi, I am the leader of United Sanctuary[UN] on Ehmbry Bay, and our guild has the exact same problem as Ziek on page one.

None of the default ranks have the power to do anything, and as leader I cannot give or take powers from myself or give or take them from any other rank. All I can do is add ranks and edit the symbols that represent the ranks, and I can invite people. I submitted a bug report yesterday (or possibly two days ago) on the issue.

The ranks in our guild “Band of Lovers” ( [BoL] ) on Drakkar Lake (DE) are bugged. None of the default ranks has permission to do anything with the guild. Even the default rank “Leader” has not the necessary permissions to change this. The only thing the leader can do is to change the name and the icons of the other ranks.

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

Just to keep you guys updated, I’ll be working on this problem tomorrow and trying to find out why the remaining guilds haven’t returned. I’ll let you know how things are going.

Cam

Cam: Have you found out anything? We’re still stuck with out our guild.

Posted by: Amaren.9326

Amaren.9326

Guild: The Lysias
Tag: LYS
World: Tarnished Coast

Leader has no permissions and unable to give any out. When trying to create new ranks, or change the name of the defaults nothings happens.

I feel like I may have created the guild in overflow.

Katarin Fidchell – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Vaellas.2579

Vaellas.2579

World: Piken Square
Guild: House Stormsong
Guild Tag: HS
Location: Varies, however the most common that I have noticed are Divinity’s Reach, Lion’s Arch, Eternal Battlegrounds and Piken Borderlands.

Issues:
a) This only happens on 2/8 of my characters, but the two it involves can not see build queues in certain areas such as WvW, Divinity’s Reach and Lion’s Arch nor add to the progress.
b) Can not interract with guild features, in heavily populated areas like the ones mentioned above, such as changing the message or interacting with guild armor merchants due to “rank not being high enough” when my rank is officer and I am able to do said things on all of my other characters.
c) Unable to claim Influence for the guild when in an area when the above happens. Relogged to other characters to see if the influence was added, just did not show, but it was not added later (tested in areas such as eternal, guild functions were not working so I gained no influence for the guild, then later Queensdale where I was able to access guild facilities and I gained influence for events there.)

Update: On the next day this affected all of my characters, not just the two.

(edited by Vaellas.2579)

Posted by: Strom.1436

Strom.1436

GUILD: “Talisman”
GUILD TAG: [Tali]
SERVER: Borliss Pass

We purchased the Guild Stash upgrade a few weeks back, was able to initially access it and placed a few items in, but now when I try to access it I’m told that “You do not have a guild stash, please build one” and we cannot access our stash.

Posted by: Token.6501

Token.6501

I queued Architecture 4 today, 10,000 influence was deducted, but I don’t see it in the Build Queue. The guild is Metal Sun [MSun].

Posted by: Fiver.7904

Fiver.7904

World: Blackgate
Guild: Molten Corps
Guild Tag: MC

I built the guild stash last week and still don’t have access to it. When I talk to the Guild Bank NPC I get “Your guild hasn’t built any sort of storage yet. I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do for you.” It is listed in the guild upgrades as unlocked, yet I cannot view the stash.

Posted by: Daily.5381

Daily.5381

The House of Phoenix <HoP>
Fort Aspenwood

update:
- not gaining influence still from anyone
-have purchased influence and was not added

question:
-will anyone be getting this influence that they’ve earned or are days and days of influence gaining going to be lost for us all?

I have to stop drinking milkshakes.
I hate all those boys in my yard.

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Guild: Silent Echo [ECHO]
World: Devona’s Rest

Transferred to Devona’s from Sorrow’s Furnace today and I can no longer queue any upgrades for the guild or change the guild message of the day.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

Posted by: Syrup Knight.1953

Syrup Knight.1953

I created a guild yesterday with some of my friends yesterday, yet on default, I was given no privileges as the leader of the guild. I was able to invite my friends and I figured it was just a simple visual glitch and would fix after I log off and back on. By the time I got back on, my friends had used their influence gaining items and I was still not allowed any privileges and the Influence points they used would not show up overall. Today, I used my Tome of Influence and got the influence but the Influence points my friends used did not show up. I also created a dummy guild today, and I found that I was given privileges as leader and now I’m at a loss of what to do. Hopefully this issue could be resolved soon.

Posted by: Snowflake.6324

Snowflake.6324

World: Blackgate
Guild: Tower Of Babel
Guild Tag: ToB

We have constructed the guild bank and currently only one character has access; this being the one who made the bank in the first place.

Posted by: Christina.1528

Christina.1528

GUILD: “Project Mayhem”
GUILD TAG: [PM]
SERVER: Dragonbrand

Some guild members are unable to access the guild bank, including myself, and I created the guild, although we purchased the guild stash upgrade during the first week of launch. The NPC says that we have not purchased the upgrade.

[PM] Dragonbrand Originals
Meiaya – Ranger | Stasija – Mesmer
[PM] Project Mayhem

Posted by: Villainix.1068

Villainix.1068

I am the leader of a guild. Well, kind of(due to the bug). I have created the guild on Fort Aspenwood, and our name is “Brothers in Oblivion”. I try to change options, but I can’t. All I can do is recruit members, change rank names, and add ranks. I can’t change what each rank is allowed to do, and I can’t change the ranks of the members. I would like it if this was fixed, so my buddy and I can have our guild grow. I bought 1000 of the guild points, and can’t even spend those!

Posted by: Kamui.7396

Kamui.7396

Guild: The Merry Face Eaters
Guild Tag: MFE
Server: Stormbluff Isle

As of yesterday evening the only option I have is “edit ranks” as guild leader. I bought the 2sp toast for more influence and nothing happened. The Guild Tag also will also randomly choose to display just brackets which is how I first noticed there was an issue.

Posted by: Kasier.2905

Kasier.2905

Guild: Angels of the Final Dawn
Guild Tag: AofD
Server: Dragonbrand

Its hit or miss if im able to start building any upgrades and also hit or miss when i want to activate bonuses such as bonus influence or bonus exp flags etc as guild leader. Also the guild bank and guild armorer randomly wont work on overflow or main server.

Posted by: Switch.8520

Switch.8520

It has now been two days since my guild has been completely broken, my members are starting to leave as they think it won’t ever be fixed.. my support ticket remains unanswered nor have you commented on my guilds problems in this topic..

Is there any ETA on when my guild will be fixed? It is incredibly disappointing to have my members leave because of this..

Posted by: WSQ.5674

WSQ.5674

Guild : Lazilus Castle
Permission : Leader
Server: Tarnished Coast

Have spent 1000 IP to build a Guild Stash, it also can be seen in history, however it neither show in the build queue nor the category.

seems that it can be upgraded again only if I have enough IP.

Posted by: Euphoric Fever.7801

Euphoric Fever.7801

Server: Devona’s Rest
Guild: Fiery Reach [FIRE]

Like many others, I am having an issue where I create a guild and cannot do anything with it. It can still accumulate influence (Not through the drinking though), but otherwise, as a leader I have no control. I cannot edit ranks (Including my own), emblems, write guild messages, etc. I have recreated the guild several times with no improved results. A few silver coins, however inexpensive, can still tally up to be a good sum for content that is buggy. Please assist with a fix!

Posted by: Shaileya.7063

Shaileya.7063

I got a ‘new’ one today. Popped into Lion’s Arch on Maguuma and got told my guild hasn’t built a bank yet, instead of my usual ‘You don’t have a guild’. Might as well not have one, as unoften as it is ever accessable to me.

Posted by: VolkovTheGreat.8324

VolkovTheGreat.8324

I’m having the same issue!!!
Server: Isle Of Janthir
Guild: Red Team NZ [RTNZ]

I created it, it says I’m leader, but I have almost no permissions!

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

Henge of Denravi
The Royal Guard guild

Eclipses, Drasis Guild leaders

For quite a few days now we have been unable to claim locations for our guild in WvW. When I try to access guild services offered through NPCs it gives the message: “You are not part of a guild.” Same with the claiming of locations.

Can this get fixed soon?

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

I was incorrect. The message it gives is that: Your guild has not given you permissions to do this. I am the guild leader, the one who started it ingame. Can this get fixed?

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: Reynardus.8150

Reynardus.8150

It’s been days and the guild is still missing. I’m starting to lose members over this. Is it possible to get another update on what’s happening?

Guild: Silver Wolves
Tag: SW
World: Ring of Fire
Leader Name: Lucas Farrell (username: Reynardus.8150)

Posted by: Vonatar.1794

Vonatar.1794

Our guild is called “Halcyon [HAL]”. We tried to create this guild on 25 August and after pressing the create button the guild screen just froze and nothing happened. I tried again to create the guild on 26 August and this time I received the message that the guild name is taken.

For the moment, we have named ourselves “Halcion [HAL]” to get started, but I believe that our original name is not taken by another guild, but rather got caught up in the guild problems that existed on Headstart and is likely to be an invisible guild.

I would really like to get our original name (which matches our domain name, website and logo) and would kindly ask for this to be investigated. I have already filed a ticket and was directed to post on this forum.

Thank you.

Halcyon [HAL] – EU Desolation
http://www.halcyonguild.com

Posted by: Danny.9076

Danny.9076

Server: Vabbi
Guild: Disciples of Bhelliom

Issue: I am just wondering whether the guilds which were lost then reappeared will ever get their influence back before the bug or even influence transferred from the temporary guild created in those few days?

While it might be difficult to do so without proof, I have screenshots of the influence before we lost it and of the influence of the temporary guild. They add up to over 1,000 (which isn’t huge amount but we are quite small so it is a big deal). A simple tome of influence would do the job.

Or should I just assume that 1000 is lost due to the bug?

Posted by: Mirram.3941

Mirram.3941

GUILD: Yggr
GUILD TAG: [Yggr]
SERVER: Underworld

I can not Make new ranks, or do anything with the ranks ((Officer, Member) like change if they have access to the Gbank)

Posted by: Christina.1528

Christina.1528

GUILD: Project Mayhem
GUILD TAG: [PM]
SERVER: Dragonbrand
My husband and I both received a Letter of Commendation upon completing the class story and we both used it – neither letter applied the 1k influence to our guild influence total. We received no error, it was not in the logs, and we were both representing our guild at the time.

[PM] Dragonbrand Originals
Meiaya – Ranger | Stasija – Mesmer
[PM] Project Mayhem

Posted by: Aria.8214

Aria.8214

3040:1002:3:1930:101
This has happened to me as well. About 2-3 days ago.

nyan nyan~

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: LongTse.7094

LongTse.7094

GUILD: Tyrian Wayfarers [TyWf]
SERVER: Whiteside Ridge

No rights as guild leader – can’t claim anything in WvW or promote members.

Posted by: Axevid.9024

Axevid.9024

Guild: A Contrario [ACo]

Queued Architecture and Politics level 1 guild upgrades. Upon the Archictecture upgrade finishing I notice the Politics upgrade is no longer queued and I cannot queue any new upgrades. The influence was not refounded.

Posted by: Lynx.1470

Lynx.1470

Server: Vabbi
Guild: Team Deception [TD]

No permissions for me in the guild as leader, same issue as quite a lot of people

Can’t que any upgrades and considering the time it takes to finish them I want to start queing things soon, ty

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

Guild: Arcanomechanic Fraternity [Lore]

I am guild leader: Cant edit what access officers have. It resets points I unselected or selected after closing window. After researching Guild Emblem Temp. I still cannot get dialog from NPC to create/edit my guild icon/logo.

Posted by: RubberNinja.6470

RubberNinja.6470

As the leader of my guild (Digital Ninja Alliance) I am unable to edit the ranks, I have no permissions to upgrade change or alter ANY aspect of my guild, I can’t que upgrades, even though I have enough Influence, I can’t edit ranks, promote players in my guild, or do anything “leader…ish”, so technically we have a guild, without a guild leader, even though I am the Guild Leader.

Posted by: METRITIS.1927

METRITIS.1927

Our guild name: Most Wanted Gaming
Server: Eredon Terrace

The leader position of our guild can do nothing but edit ranks. it can do nothing else.

What do we do?

Posted by: jeffmhsmith.6349

jeffmhsmith.6349

My 2 man guild has the same problem. The only difference is that we have not used any tomb of influence. When I visited the “guild registrar” in the Black Citadel and used his dialogue to open the Guild menu it showed that my guild has 0 influence. I am now worried that the ~1000+ points we have are somehow not real?

PS: these forums are all very well, but all I see are lots of people asking questions and no answers.

Guild: Blackrod
Tag: BLKR

guild : hidden leef server: piken square
tag : HL

i made the guild with one character (Ulqui Orrah) and used my tome of influence to add 1000 influence. but when i went to try and spend it on upgrades i discovered that the ADD button is greyed out. i clicked on the ranks tab and although i’m the leader the only check box that is ticked for rank privilidges is the EDIT RANK one and although this one looks like it is ticked yes i cant actually edit anything, and it wont let me tick any of the guild functions such as enabling anyone whatsoever in the guild to add upgrades to the build queue, or anything else at all. i tried creating a new rank but when i click save they just vanish, and i also cant promote any members either.
please help

Attachments: