Posted by: Moloch.8013

Moloch.8013

i have the same problem

Namtar Hakimi – Leoni Bianchi [Lion]

Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

It’s been days and the guild is still missing. I’m starting to lose members over this. Is it possible to get another update on what’s happening?

Guild: Silver Wolves
Tag: SW
World: Ring of Fire
Leader Name: Lucas Farrell (username: Reynardus.8150)

Right there with you man. We’re losing players and people are just not logging in. We’re on day 6 with out a Guild.

The Knightwatch [KW]
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Rintintin.2658

Rintintin.2658

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Defenders of Arah (DoA)

Bug: I’m only able to access the guild bank from overflow servers. If i’m on Dragonbrand, I get a message saying we don’t have a guild bank.

Posted by: Allcoast.1758

Allcoast.1758

We are unable to perform any guild actions, including claiming locations in WvW.

Posted by: Allcoast.1758

Allcoast.1758

We are having the same issue. We also can not perform upgrades or activate perks.

Posted by: Ceois.5072

Ceois.5072

Server: Seafarer’s Rest
Guild: Brotherhood of the Moon
Tag: BTM

I completed personal story and i got the 1000 influence reward. Used it, i got the flashy effect that showed that i used it but 12 hours later i still did not recieve my influence.
This si pretty embarrassing but i hope you can restore my influence!

Posted by: Daily.5381

Daily.5381

The House of Phoenix <HoP>
Fort Aspenwood
Day 7 of my guild not receiving the proper influence from events, etc.
This is possibly gone on longer, but a week ago is when I noticed and started asking for help about it.

Can we get some kind of update about influence missing in guilds on this 21 page thread, please?

I have to stop drinking milkshakes.
I hate all those boys in my yard.

Posted by: Dankdro.1267

Dankdro.1267

Guild: Chaotic Harmony [CxH]
Server: Sorrow’s Furnace

We started building the Guild Workshop upgrade and today when I logged on it has vanished from the queue. The upgrade history still shows that we bought the upgrade 22hours ago but its non-existent.
Its been a great game, but guilds should really get fixed asap. Small guilds like mine are hard to improve when you get issues like this constantly.
Thx

Posted by: Samooryesord.2017

Samooryesord.2017

Guild: The Phoenix Rising
Tag: TPR
World: Borlis Pass

The problem my guild is having is that after I used my Letter of Commendation I received after defending Lions Arch in my story quest. It froze the guild in place. I can’t edit any of the ranks and most of the influence it says we are getting does not show up. We did events and didn’t get any influence for those either. I cannot purchase any upgrade either. We have over 1000 points at the moment and whenever I try to purchase the 2nd level of Politics nothing happens. I click the “Add” button and it just simply does nothing. All of the other members who have permission to add upgrades or change ranks can also do nothing. This is a huge problem because we have member who want access to the guild bank but cannot because I can’t promote them or change the ranks permissions.

Posted by: Hogus.2781

Hogus.2781

GUILD: Neighbourhood Watch [NBW]
SERVER: Desolation

No rights as guild leader. Can’t promote members or do upgrades to guild.
Can’t even write MSOD.

Created ticket ingame 17.9.2012, issue not fixed yet.

[RG] Necrohogus

Posted by: LeConcubine.4985

LeConcubine.4985

Guild: Ye Olde Plowtown
Server: Stormbluff
Created guild some days ago and as the leader I have no permissions aside from creating other ranks, changing their symbols and inviting new members.

Posted by: vinylmation.2036

vinylmation.2036

I made a Guild a few days ago. I was unable to edit rank permissions/logos/names, or create new ranks – I assumed this was due to not having any members or something, so left it.

Now, a few days later, I have a decent handful of members and I’m still experiencing this problem. I am definitely the leader, and I’ve tried going into the ranks tab to change/create/etc.

Posted by: Beechy.8349

Beechy.8349

Update from ‘The Yogscast Guild’ [YOGS] on Fissure of Woe

I seem to be able to access the guild bank, armorer and weaponsmith from The Grove, Dvinity’s Reach, Black Citadel and Hoelbrak but not in Lion’s Arch or Rata Sum.

Posted by: Schellaars.5719

Schellaars.5719

Created a new guild today.
I can’t edit permissions.

I bought drinks today for influence points. I got an achievement after buying some.
But NO influence points increase.

(edited by Schellaars.5719)

Posted by: Tokageroh.2659

Tokageroh.2659

Server: Ring of Fire
Guild: Warriors Of The Ancient [WotA]

- Cannot change permissions
- Cannot remove members
- Cannot Rank up other players

And a lot other stuff the others have already added…

Posted by: Roland.4875

Roland.4875

Server: Borlis Pass
Guild Name: The Tribune
We were 50 hours into researching Economy 3. I logged on just now and saw that it is no longer being researched and all the influence is gone. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Edit* Problem solved. Thanks.

(edited by Roland.4875)

Posted by: owlfactory.2873

owlfactory.2873

Server: Stormbluff Isles
Guild: Faces of Lyssa

Can’t create a guild emblem (politics I & emblem template researched).
Cannot edit guild ranks.
Cannot change message of the day.

Influence gain seems to be normal.

Posted by: Arkonnis.6971

Arkonnis.6971

Server Stormbluff Isle
Guild: Ebon Light

Can’t Edit Ranks
Can’t Edit Guild Message

Influence gains also seem to be normal in my guild.

Posted by: Porta.6137

Porta.6137

Server: Desolation
Guild: Mass Wargasm

Can’t edit ranks.
Can’t spend influence for guild updates.
Can’t set message of the day.

I made a ticket with the ID 120913-001814(it got closed with no answer/fix for my situation), you can see there prints with infos.

Posted by: OptionThirteen.3865

OptionThirteen.3865

Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: Options Vault
Guild tag: OPTN
Guild leader: OptionThirteen.3865

I spent 4 gold on influence (2 gold 4 days ago in the Lion’s Arch overflow) 2 gold today in the Lion’s Arch main lobby. Both purchases made from Nafni [Guild Promoter]. Neither purchase rewarded any influence (both purchases were for the 2gold 1000 influence option).

Able to gain influence through normal play. Would like 2 gold refunded and 1000 influence added or the cash can be directly refunded to my card.

Thanks

Posted by: Scarsdale Punk.6021

Scarsdale Punk.6021

Server: Fort Aspenwood
Guild: Uncanny

I purchased the Guild Stash and it was completed yesterday. But not every character on my account can access it and some guild members cannot access it. I’ve checked all the permissions and representations.

Posted by: Norseman.5972

Norseman.5972

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
Guild: Serious Casul Gamers [SCG]
- Cannot change permissions
- Cannot Rank up other players
- Cannot choose upgrades

Basically I think the permissions for the leader are wrong.

L80 Warrior: Buliwyf Stormborn (L400 Armorsmith / L400 Jeweler)
Server: Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Zee Maaan.3658

Zee Maaan.3658

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild: Sieve of Eratosthenes [SE]
Summary: Recently created, leader permissions incorrect, leader left impotent.

I created the guild two days ago (while standing inside Hoelbrak, if that adds any insight to the bug). Right off I noticed that the permissions for the guild leader were incorrect; only “Edit Ranks” was checked, whereas all but “New Members Here” should have been checked. As a result, I could not send invites to anyone, or do anything at all. It really sucks as I’ve met some great people in the game who I would have liked to have invited to the guild, but am unable to do so.

Frustrated, I thought perhaps I could simply leave the guild I created and start over, since there is only one member right now (i.e., I, the impotent guild leader), but I fear that may open a whole new can of worms. Would the guild be automatically disbanded if the only member left? Could I recreate it with the same name and tag? I would love to experiment but the (guild) system is so brittle that I’m afraid the outcome of experimentation could be dire. Thanks for reading.

Posted by: Emma.2018

Emma.2018

Character name – Auriolu
Server – Underworld
Guild – Mocking Jay

Have same problems as some people spent 3.8 gold buying influence drinks from Nolan Guild Promoter and didn’t get any influence at all, made a ticket about that and spent 3 days receiving automatical responses not on subject, after all that waiting + systematical loss of Building Queue (bug) and having no idea either guild is even building anything at all or not, i got response from support and Boyyyyy i loved it:

Hello,

Thank you for your follow up. We are aware of an issue when using these items while in an overflow not applying the influence to guilds and are working to resolve them as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are unable to return to you the missing influence from this issue, or the money spent on the items. I apologize for the frustration and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

GM Untharin
The Guild Wars Support Team

- so apparently its players fault that game makers couldn’t handle flow of players and made overflow servers and after you lose your gold cause of that u wont get it back.

(edited by Emma.2018)

Posted by: Tanlayen.2859

Tanlayen.2859

Character name: Tanlayen
Server: Blackgate
Guild: Legion of Order
Tag: LORD

-cannot access guild bank (told we dont have a guild vault , or youre not in a guild, when we definitely have both)
- Guild armorer wont work. We have the contract, ii’m even ly currently wearing the guild medium chest. however, now it is broken and no one can access

Posted by: The Rover.1206

The Rover.1206

Ticket: 120914-002820
Influence disappeared after use. This has been reported over the bug system a long time ago and now through the support site.
(Paying for a Digital Deluxe edition and then seeing one of the items have no effect is painful).

Posted by: elarus.9178

elarus.9178

Hi,
Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild name: The Naked Rehab
Tag: NKRH
For about 16 hours, we have not received the influence points for events and a 400 influence point scroll I used this morning.

Thank you

Posted by: Skiichii.8471

Skiichii.8471

Character Name: Synchii
Server: Ferguson Crossing
Guild Name: Clanchowder

Guild Problems
1. Cant Change Message of The Day
2. Cant Promote Guild Ranks
3. Cant Upgrade Guild
4. Cant Edit Rank

(edited by Skiichii.8471)

Posted by: GeeWhiz.6540

GeeWhiz.6540

Server: Stormbluff Ilse
Guild Name: Dire Deed of Doom
Guild Tag: DDoD

Guild Problem: As others have reported, we are unable to access our Guild Bank. Our Guild Emblem Officer cannot edit the emblem. I started the Armorer Contract upgrade this morning and it is not showing as building now.

This has started some time since this morning since I started the Upgrade earlier today and saw the timeline for the upgrade building.

Posted by: Phrixus.1382

Phrixus.1382

I’ve submitted a couple of bug tickets as well.

For guild Eternitys Edge (EE) on Devona’s Rest. Yesterday I purchased the first guild booster and the 20 silver guild booster and we never received anything. Today I completed the level 59 personal quest and got the tome that gives your guild 400 influence. I used it and received nothing. I would either like it back, or the 400 influence attributed to my guild.

Posted by: Nimmer.6104

Nimmer.6104

Guild: Scary Dungeoneers
Server: Gunnars Hold

Cant do nothing anything to do with the guild.

Posted by: valthrudnir.2047

valthrudnir.2047

Guild: Unholy Passion
Server: Initial – Sea of Sorrow | Current – Fissure of Woe

Transferred over to Fissure of Woe due to overpopulation on Sea of Sorrow and friends could not join us. Guild had completed Research Architecture Level 1 and Guild Workshop, was working on Research Economy 1 with roughly 100 points leftover, once transferred 0 points and no Research, basically the guild transferred but none of the progress.

Posted by: Atuih.2658

Atuih.2658

Same problem as several others are having. I am a guild leader and have no permissions, except edit ranks.

Guild: I Can Outrun A Cen [TAUR]
World: Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Atuih.2658)

Posted by: Rykaerdoe.9012

Rykaerdoe.9012

Guild: The Hand of Kormir
Server: Piken Square

Same issue as other players above. I am unable to access my guild storage although i already placed some things in it earlier, now the NPC claims i do not have it (altough it shows in my list of upgrades).

I started Politics 1, and although the points are gone and are in the log, the skill is not done and back to the choice of upgrades (but the 500 points are gone).

I also noticed a hole in the influence gains, i played for several hours with a guildy doing even hunting and dungeon but got no points out of it, those hours were not counted.

Posted by: Sondergaard.8469

Sondergaard.8469

Guilds attempted: Ming Dynasty, American Avatar Association, Cant Find The Crit

Server: Darkhaven

Attempting to join a guild is resulting in the following Error:

Network error .

Please check your Internet connection and try again.
(Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)

This error is occuring on two different accounts with different characters, regardless of zoning out/in, or logging out/in.

This error is persistent through sessions and has been unresolved for a week now.

Posted by: Sel.1325

Sel.1325

Guild Name: What Is This Nonsense [WitN]
Server: Tarnished Coast

I created a guild for myself and a few friends a few days ago. We are gaining influence normally, but I cannot spend it. The buttons are grayed out, despite having enough to buy certain upgrades. I also cannot edit the message of the day or ranks. All options are grayed out and unchangeable.

Posted by: Rahze.6817

Rahze.6817

My guild roster is not displaying the account names for members so I cannot tell who is who in the list. This is worst on Tyria Energy Concern [TEC] on Yak’s Bend. I have submitted a bug report a couple times and an official support ticket. No word yet. Mine seems to get worse each day I log in and it has started to affect guild roster lists too, making it really difficult to tell who is online and interact with friends.

Mine has become so bad my contacts and one guild roster is completely useless as nearly everyone on it but myself, my husband’s account, and maybe 1 friend at a time show up at all. Everyone else is “…”. Even says “… has come online or gone offline.”

Posted by: Warshaper.6829

Warshaper.6829

Character name – Auriolu
Server – Underworld
Guild – Mocking Jay

Have same problems as some people spent 3.8 gold buying influence drinks from Nolan Guild Promoter and didn’t get any influence at all, made a ticket about that and spent 3 days receiving automatical responses not on subject, after all that waiting + systematical loss of Building Queue (bug) and having no idea either guild is even building anything at all or not, i got response from support and Boyyyyy i loved it:

Hello,

Thank you for your follow up. We are aware of an issue when using these items while in an overflow not applying the influence to guilds and are working to resolve them as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are unable to return to you the missing influence from this issue, or the money spent on the items. I apologize for the frustration and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

GM Untharin
The Guild Wars Support Team

- so apparently its players fault that game makers couldn’t handle flow of players and made overflow servers and after you lose your gold cause of that u wont get it back.

You actually got a response from somebody?
Nice!

I was NOT in the overflow server when I created my guild and used my Tome of Influence.
3 days later and still no reply back from my submitted question, still no sign of my lost influence, and still a dead guild since nothing functions.

On the up side, we’re gaining influence at least so it could be worse.
Some of these folks lost their guild outright.

Soooooo, any admin’s reading through this?
Page 23 of the same issues, over and over.
I’d settle for a simple “Hey we see ya, sorry for all the issues, we’re working on it!”

Posted by: Phrixus.1382

Phrixus.1382

Wow, we aren’t getting stuff refunded for their mistakes? That’s some real customer service right there…

I still want this fixed. And I want my 400 influence.

Posted by: soundbyte.7619

soundbyte.7619

Server: Darkhaven
Guild name: We Divide By Zero
Guild tag: [NULL]

Issue: I created this guild a few hours ago and I cannot edit ranks, promote players or change the message of the day.

Posted by: DrEvilbones.1082

DrEvilbones.1082

My guild is still completely missing after nearly a week. I’ve made a temporary one in the meantime just so we can have chat, but at this point, I’d rather just have official word that it’s not coming back so that we can move on and start building upgrades again.

Posted by: naasfu.1672

naasfu.1672

I’m unable to join a guild that I got invited to. I get “Network error .” with “Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101”.

Stuff like relogging, restarting the game, getting a new invite, switching in and out of overflow and battlegrounds, and waiting a day didn’t seem to help.

Server: Yak’s Bend
Guild name: “Incorrigible Puzzle Hounds [IPH]”

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Server: Devona’s Rest
Guild: Ragtag
Tag: RGTG

Purchased multiple “drinks” i think about 1g worth of the 20s scrolls and got no influence at all..

Tatts – SoCo

Posted by: dwarfhamster.5281

dwarfhamster.5281

still no Influence, and still all my gold gone. >< Please Anet, fix this? for a hug?

Posted by: LazerusKI.7485

LazerusKI.7485

influence from tomes seems bugged to me.
we have lost a deluxe edition tome, two end-storyline tomes (1k each) and two mid-storyline tomes (400 each)
this sucks

but for some reasons we can get up to 100 points from doing events.
im realy confused how the influence calculation works

Posted by: Token.6501

Token.6501

Items in the build queue become invisible to me, I can not see our research progress. Although it may be visible if i relog an alt, and it may be visible to our members.

Posted by: Era.2930

Era.2930

update on Angels and Demons on Far Shiverpeaks [AnD]

add to our list, since the last patch now the leaders cannot access the bank, regular users can.

This applies in every city we have tried, and not in overflows.

Also research will only intermittently queue, often takes much relogging/re-zoning

Posted by: Maym.4687

Maym.4687

Server: Sea of Sorrows
Guild: Unco
Guild Tag: [Unc]
Bought influence from a promoter, money went, no influence increase

Posted by: Frostelf.9657

Frostelf.9657

World – Darkhaven
Guild – Ice Phoenix

Seems my guild is locked at 78 Influence cant gain anymore.
It did this about 1 week ago to, please fix i have lost about 800 points.
Farmed all day with a guildie doing events and now am doing a few with another guildie.

Posted by: Kindstrike.1962

Kindstrike.1962

3040:1002:3:1930:101
Please help with this. I would like to be able to join a guild.

(edited by Moderator)