Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SammyIAm.1726

SammyIAm.1726

Recently my guild got the storage upgrade, but the Guild Bank NPC is saying that we do not have the upgrade. This sounds like other people have had this issue, but I didn’t see any resolutions or fixes listed here. Is this a known bug?

Posted by: Kniblet Beast.7051

Kniblet Beast.7051

Having the same issue where our guild has storage but the bank NPC says we do not.

Posted by: SpiritKinay.9718

SpiritKinay.9718

Cobalt Blue from Anvil Rock

Our guild queue disappeared (workshop + politics 2 in the queue are now missing).
We can’t queue up anything new (the game doesn’t let us).

The log indicates when we started both of those, but it never mentions them being cancelled.

Posted by: Shaw Bloodlust.9517

Shaw Bloodlust.9517

Issue: Build Queue erased
In queue: Research Architecture Level 2
Influence loss: 1000
Guild name: Nox Perpetua
Tag: [NOX]
World: Baruch Bay

Posted by: Kiviar.7063

Kiviar.7063

In queue: Economy level 1, Politics Level 2
Influence loss: 1500
Guild name: Agent Orange
Tag: [AO]
World: Anvil Rock

The build queue history shows both constructions started, but no cancellation for either.

Issue: Unable to access Guild Bank

Several guild members are unable to access the guild bank from certain cities, such as Divinity’s Reach, but are able to access it from others like the Black Citadel. Others are unable to access any guild services and are told they are not a member of a guild despite being on the roster and representing said guild.

(edited by Kiviar.7063)

Posted by: Sphinx.8091

Sphinx.8091

Our guild went missing 3 days ago, complete with upgrades and bank.
Submitted a question then.. still waiting.

Guild: Final Atonement
Tag: FA
Server: Isle of Janthir

Still doesn’t exist.

Posted by: kittymenace.7418

kittymenace.7418

issues with the guild bank. Guild Omega on the Ferguson’s Crossing server. I’ve been unable to access the guild bank for two days now. I’m a CO of my Guild, and we have the guild stash. (I double checked) when I approach the guild bank NPC in Divinities Reach and Hoelbrak with my human and Norn, they say that the guild hasn’t yet built any storage. I was able to access it before from those places and can still access it in The Grove on my Sylvari.

Posted by: lazjen.2649

lazjen.2649

I’ve been having issues for a few days in accessing the guild bank. The Guild Bank NPC states that my guild doesn’t have any storage, however it’s in the upgrades list, and I’ve already put a lot of items in there.

I did have problems trying to represent my guild, but it’s come good as of yesterday.

Guild: Tyria Explorers

Posted by: Declon.7185

Declon.7185

3th day ….

Guild: Pracomor
Server: Seafarer’s Rest

Still don’t exists.

We create second guild name Pracomori (add “i” at the end) for collecting Influence. But still waiting for repair our base guild PRACOMOR, server: Seafarer’s Rest.

Thx, for some info.

Posted by: Keymaster.4901

Keymaster.4901

Good Day Everyone

I know its a known issue for the Guild system, regarding disappearing and the guild stash.
But another issue i found is that, I’ll keep it simple:

Spend 1000 influence upgrading Politics to Level 2, saw the building queue for 32Hours – Logged out, take a rest – few hours later login, the Build queue is gone??
Thought its glich, so left it as it is – then few hours later its back up and running? And now its gone, plus its over the time that is required to build.

2nd issue: Not getting influence from completing events for my guild.

Guild Name: The Shameless Guild
Tag: TSG
Server: Aurura Glades [EU]

Thank You
Key

EDIT: Same issue as

In queue: Economy level 1, Politics Level 2
Influence loss: 1500

The build queue history shows both constructions started, but no cancellation for either.

(edited by Keymaster.4901)

Posted by: Bezayne.6459

Bezayne.6459

Hello,

I have an issue with influence from a quest reward not showing up. I got an item to award 400 additional influence as part of the personal story. I made sure I was representing my guild before using it, but it has still not been awarded as of this morning. Bugged?

Posted by: Capricornus.6157

Capricornus.6157

Guild : RoyalLegion International
Leader:Capricornus
Server:Aurora Glade

Since patch 12.09.2012

So on Normal map :
*I see evryone around me withouth guild
*Evryone Around me see me without guild(I guild leader) , and they see each other in guilds.
*Can’t Upgrade anything , Note Guild not working

Now the most funny part in WvWvW world ( only on Eternal BG not workin , on other maps yes):

*Magiccly Im in the guild , i see others in guild
*I can Upgrade
*All function of guild working

So dear ArenaNet what is happening again with Guild ??? I made also ticket : 120912-005733

Could you tell us if Bug return ?>>> and im just stack in normal world

Posted by: Ageroth.2618

Ageroth.2618

My guild – Knights of Valis (KoV) in Shiverpeaks

I was unable to do anything at all. Today after logging in, I noticed I can edit ranks (but not the check boxes)

At this point, I cannot do anything else. I have several thousand guild points to spend but the box to buy level one on any of the 5 areas is shaded grey.

I cannot edit my daily message. — It’s frustrating that a simple thing as this has a big impact on players who use the guild feature to communitcate and relate to fellow gamers. This should be a priority. I see hundreds of posts like mine every day. Hopefully we see results soon. Until then… hang in there lol.

Posted by: Mefistofele.1098

Mefistofele.1098

I used the item rewarded from “Retribution” quest, but it didn’t added the 400 influence to my guild.

Posted by: Asyntotic.6157

Asyntotic.6157

Guild: Thirteen Ravenguard [XIII]
Server: Henge of Denravi
Issue: broken rank permissions

Started a guild yesterday after transferring from Darkhaven and I as the leader am not able to set any rank permissions anywhere not even my own therefor everything in the guild is not functioning due to no privileges… no upgrades no MOTD nothing … I am able to create a new rank and change there icons but can’t set any permissions to them either, and to invite I have been using the /ginvite command, due to not having the option when I right click. I have reported it in game as well.

has anyone else had these issues? it is as if there is a guild with all members and no leader to promote anything so no one has the appropriate rank.

any info on an eta would be great due to the fact we can’t start upgrading yet!

Posted by: Chulthe.7243

Chulthe.7243

Hi! I created a guild just two or three days ago, and have
not been able to edit ranks/message of the day/upgrades etc. since.
Our guild is called Puzzlebusters [PB], on Desolation server.

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

My guild on Ferguson’s crossing has been having similar issues…I suppose it’s pretty much everyone. I created the guild during the first couple days of release, and it seems like we had lots of problems, then things were working for a while, and now the problems have come back.

Two days ago, as guild leader I couldn’t see the research in progress (other guild members could still see it). Anyone I invited to the guild couldn’t represent (they would hit the button and nothing would happen), which seems to be the most common problem.

Yesterday, I could see the upgrade was completed, but I could not access the guild bank (as guild leader)…other guild members could access it fine, but the NPC told me I didn’t have a bank.

Posted by: Lordink.1234

Lordink.1234

Created a new guild today. As a leader I have NO PRIVILEGES to manage the guild, only to invite people and edit ranks. BUT I can not even change existing ranks or create new, because when I do the changes and click “save”, nothing happens. Also, after a relog, I can not see our guild tag. It just looks like []. Please, help.
Guild: The Darkest Hour
Server: Whiteside Ridge [EU]

(edited by Lordink.1234)

Posted by: CuriousMagic.8952

CuriousMagic.8952

Guild name: Company of the Grey
Tag: [Grey]
World: Blacktide [EU]

Same issue as many others. Queue disappeared after server reset. Shows up in logs. Waited until end of build period in case it was just an issue with queue display but no joy.

Posted by: Mironidis.5940

Mironidis.5940

Just yesterday, I created a guild and, to my surprise, despite being the leader, I have absolutely no permissions. I cannot promote people, I cannot queue upgrades, I cannot change the message of the day, I cannot edit rank permissions.. I basically cannot do anything.
My guild is called Torre Nera[LaTN] and we are on Gunnar’s Hold.

Same thing for us. Guild name: Men of War on Ruins of Surmia, have had this problem since guild start, a week back

Posted by: wolfblacker.3127

wolfblacker.3127

Issue: Admin doesn’t have the rights to admin lower ranks
Guild name: The Awesomes
Tag: [TA]
Created a guild, the leader position did not have the right to admin lower ranks by default, can’t do anything except editing the ranks. Please fix this.

Posted by: ZigWentZag.6082

ZigWentZag.6082

none of my guild members can access any guild add ons wevve purchased like the bank or armorer and it doesnt display us as in a guild

Posted by: taomang.2183

taomang.2183

Issue: No Guild Bank access (NPC says the guild hasnt built any sort of storage yet, and we have 150 slots.)

Guild: Chew Toy
Tag: [Woof]
World: Crystal Desert (NA)

This is lasting 2-3 days now. I thought devs are doing some maintenance on the guild systems but after 24h, we really need access to our guild bank. Thanks.

Posted by: Scragz.3948

Scragz.3948

For the last 48 hours my guild, Werbenjagermanjensesn [SBSP], server Eredon Terrace, has not been gaining influence from the usual sources.
Details: Since 48 hours ago, any character that was already in the guild and representing is not gaining influence from events, pvp, and other activities. Also, none of the activities we complete are showing up in the guild history. There are only 2 ways that we can get influence, 1) from the daily log in check and 2) any new member recruited since after 48 hours ago, can gain influence for the guild.
Things we’ve tried: Unrepresenting and re-represnting, no effect. Kicking an old member, re-inviting them, and re-representing also has no effect.

Posted by: Roka.2189

Roka.2189

Issue: Can’t edit message of the day
Guild name: Blackgate Purple Cobras
Tag: [TSSS]
World: Blackgate (NA)

Since I set the message of the day 4days ago I still have not been able to change or edit it, I assume the other guild I’m in has the same problem since it hasn’t changed its message since the opening weekend and people keep trying to change it.

Posted by: RamjetZA.4193

RamjetZA.4193

Server: Aurora Glades
Guild: Hounds of the Veil [HOV]

Hi there,
Started the guild a while ago, everything was going well.
Just finished the Politics 2 upgrdae, now I cannot get any other uprades to add to the que. Also, it seems like characters like the guild registrar etc will not acknownledge that I am even in the guild, let along guild leader… i get a message of “you must be in a guild to discuss [topic]” or “you need invite priviledges to [whatever]”.

I did have a dodgy sign in request fron China yesterday (and I live about as far away from China as one can get.) I declined the request and changed my password right away – could that have something to do with it?

Posted by: grishnakah.5168

grishnakah.5168

Ok, so, I’m the leader of my guild, and I, for some unknown reason, do not have permission to edit guild ranks, promote/demote players, or even access our recently purchased Guild Armourer. I am still able to access the Guild Bank, and the Guild tab says I am the Leader, but I keep getting told I have no permissions to use certain things.

Can I please get some help with this?

Just another Australian with one of those cool Australian accents and cool Australian alcohol.

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Alchemy Incorporated playing on Sorrows Furnace

The Guild Bank NPC sometimes says the bank is unavailable. This happens most if the bank has been accessed from an overflow server and then the user travels to the server. So… Player accesses bank, travels, then cannot access bank. At that point even if they move back to an overflow they cannot access the bank.

We are also having problems with people accepting guild invitations and choosing to represent but not being able to see guild chat. Instead the message says they have no guild. These are members and not guild creators or leaders.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Vuce.7982

Vuce.7982

Server name: Aurora Glade.
Guild name: Strewth [STR]

Issue:
None of our leader ranks can edit anything within the guild, from creating new ranks to adding new builds, yet Officers can. Problem is, when a leader is demoted to Officer they still can’t do anything within the guild system.

Have tried the following. Demoting, promoting, re-logging, leaving guild and rejoining, standing down and representing. Nothing seems to work.

I hope this issue is fixed soon as it’s becoming very frustrating.

Thanks.

Vuce.

Posted by: heartunseen.9603

heartunseen.9603

Guild: Legion Of Fate [LoF]
World: Miller’s Sound

Problem: Guild Stash queued in the Build Queue, the Build Queue was erased — but the 1k Influence spent on the Stash research are gone, nonetheless.

Edit: No one in our guild who logged in today thought of checking Lion’s Arch. In Lion’s Arch we can access our Guild Stash just fine. NPCs in all other main cities act as if we don’t have a Stash.

The Guild UI seems to be non-responsive again, too, from time to time.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: lindelmelian.9273

lindelmelian.9273

Guild: Multinational Murderers Network [MMN]
Server: Desolation [EU]
Issue: Broken Guild Ranks

I, myself, created the guild and became the guild leader.
Now I cannot do any changes within the guild. I cannot organize ranks, can’t change the privileges of ranks, can’t promote or demote members, can’t change the MOTD or do any upgrades whatsoever.

When I check the “Edit Rank” option, as the guild leader, it doesn’t let me activate any of the permissions for my or others’ ranks.

The only things I can do is changing the rank names and invite players to the guild. However when inviting someone, right-clicking is not working either. I need to type their names one by one. I can also create new ranks but still cannot select the permissions.

Standing down and representing again or relogging are not working. I left the other guild that I was in (which I was not representing), thinking that it might solve the problem but no.

Please set this right as soon as possible as it is getting pretty frustrating and makes us all restless.

PS: I also sent an in-game report.

(edited by lindelmelian.9273)

Posted by: GoblinColt.7934

GoblinColt.7934

i also am having problems with this,

i am the guild leader/owner of TVoA on the Underworld Server and am unable to access Guild Bank, Guild Weaponsmith or Armourer

it states that my guild rank does not have to display the guild emblem at each NPC.

Posted by: Archdante.7931

Archdante.7931

Guild Name: Fraternity of Assassins
Server: Underworld

I created a guild today, but i cannot add a new rank or promote members of our guild, i cant see our aqcuired Influence and i can’t make a message of the day.

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

Guild: The Knightwatch [KW]
World: Jade Quarry

Guild is still missing.

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Posted by: UtopianWarrior.9872

UtopianWarrior.9872

Using the guild promoter in divinity’s reach has not resulted in any increase in guild influence!
Time: 12 hours ago. Money spent: 60 silver. Influence gained: 0

Desolation EU

Exact same issue on Desolation, except using the promoter in the Black Citadel.

How do I report an NPC for scamming? Hope he gets banned!

Posted by: Kaneth.4951

Kaneth.4951

Guild name: Company of the Grey
Tag: [Grey]

Same issue as many others. Queue disappeared after server reset. Shows up in logs. Waited until end of build period in case it was just an issue with queue display but no joy.

I am having the same issue as this person and many others.

Guild: The Pickle Farm – Isle of Janthir (US)
Tag: TPF

We moved from Northern Shiverpeaks to Isle of Janthir two days ago. Upgrades and influence was reset as expected. Queued Politics I, history shows the influence usage and upgrade initiation. Logged out last night, log in this morning to check the progress and it’s gone. Influence is gone and Politics I shows as researchable, but not purchaseable due to lack of influence.

Posted by: MadPink.3895

MadPink.3895

World= Isle of Janthir

Guild= Pink Bunny Brigade

Tag= PBB

My guild completely disappeared on me. It’s like I never created it. I had 10 members and a bunch of upgrades and such. on Tuesday when I logged on it first had all my upgrades gone and inflence gone. and no members besides me, that was when I checked in the morning, but my brother and boyfriend said that on their guild menu, it was still there. Later that day though, it had disappeared for everyone.

Anyone else have this issue?

Posted by: Tunil.7648

Tunil.7648

Our guild just recently finished up the build for the Guild Stash and I am unable to see the storage. The NPC says we haven’t set it up yet, much like the rest of everyone here. I am the guild leader and should be able to access everything.

Guild Name: Barroom Hero
Server: Blackgate

Posted by: gorb.5608

gorb.5608

World= Isle of Janthir

Tag= PBB

My guild completely disappeared on me. It’s like I never created it. I had 10 members and a bunch of upgrades and such. on Tuesday when I logged on it first had all my upgrades gone and inflence gone. and no members besides me, that was when I checked in the morning, but my brother and boyfriend said that on their guild menu, it was still there. Later that day though, it had disappeared for everyone.

I think there are a good number of people who have this issue. We ran into the same or a very similar issue 3 days ago. They are working on the fix, but we are still broken. There are a couple guilds who posted around the same time I did that appear to be fixed but no luck for us so far.

Posted by: Guo Tuo.9754

Guo Tuo.9754

Guild: Stand Or Die
Tag: MVP
World: Underworld

Cant access bank,armorer and weaponsmith.

Posted by: ranche.1836

ranche.1836

Name-Ranche
Guild-taffe apples
world-aurora glade
Basically i`m the guild leader but i can`t do any thing with the guild, only invite other people and thats it, no rank adjust, no upgrade no msg of the day!
Also bought a few influance drinks and stuff moneys gone but the influance didnt rise!

Posted by: datus.4187

datus.4187

World= Isle of Janthir

Tag= PBB

I think there are a good number of people who have this issue. We ran into the same or a very similar issue 3 days ago. They are working on the fix, but we are still broken. There are a couple guilds who posted around the same time I did that appear to be fixed but no luck for us so far.

I’m still in the same boat as well. My guild has been gone for 3 days now. Filed a ticket the moment it happened, sent a PM to Cameron, made multiple posts here, and haven’t heard a peep from anyone. I know they say they’re working on it but It feels pretty awful regardless.

At this point, 3 days in, that small roster I had spent time building – hand picking people – and all of the guild rep we could have built in those 3 days is as good as lost I’m sure. I was about to get my guild stash before this happened. That’s a good amount of rep for a small 12 man guild.

Guild: Kingdom of Aragon
Server: Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted by: Tipping.2154

Tipping.2154

Issue: Build Queue Erased/Missing
In queue: Economy lvl 3
Influence loss: 5000
Guild name: Internecion
Tag: [WTF]
World: Crystal Desert

Issue: Guild Leader, no permissions

Issue: Guild Vault missing/unavailable

Please take a look into this issue and remediate when possible.

Posted by: Calevorn.5671

Calevorn.5671

Guild: The Crystal Covenant [TCC]
World: Piken Square [EU]
Issue: Guild disappeared

Some days ago our guild disappeared for all members. Still has not reappeared.

Posted by: DrDave.7308

DrDave.7308

Issue: Leader without permissions to do anything, guild just been created.
Guild name: Male Specialisation
Tag: [SWAG]
World: Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by DrDave.7308)

Posted by: Kalamity.2091

Kalamity.2091

Server: US Crystal Desert
Guild: Decent at Best [DaB]
As the guild leader, I do not have control over anything in the guild. I cannot access the guild bank, cannot invite, change message of the day, edit ranks, build upgrades, etc. I had this issue before shortly after GW2 launch. I sent in a bug report in-game, and it was fixed sometime after, but now it’s back. Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

Guild: Knights of the Rose
Tag [KoR]

Issues : 1. Guild bank not recognizing we have a guild bank. Weird part is everyone can access the bank in Rata Sum, but not the other cities. It only happens sometimes. Another weird thing is if I change characters I can access the bank with that toon. The one toon it usually doesn’t recognize is the first toon I made. This seems to happen to some of the others who have access to the bank. That is, most of the time, the issue seems to be with the very first characters we made

Issue 2: On my original character I often cannot see the queues and yesterday I could not change permissions of the guild tab. (I am the guild leader) I would un-check a box and the check mark would fill right back in. Again I changed toons and I could change the permissions without a problem.

Added: Most of the issues seem to be in Lions Arch.

(edited by Misty Red Rose.9320)

Posted by: Dragon.7941

Dragon.7941

My guild, which is just me and a friend, completed the Politics I and Guild Emblem Template jobs, but when I went to make a guild emblem, it never appeared in the guild window. I hit both apply and ok, and changed it a couple times to see if it would show up, but instead of the default emblem, there is just a blank, transparent space.

We seem to be having the same problem with our Guild one day it works and then we get the same error

Posted by: Kroll.4253

Kroll.4253

In queue: Guild Stash
Guild name: Crusaders of the realms
Tag: COR
World: Tarnished Coast

Same issue as many others. Queue disappeared after server reset. Shows up in logs. Waited until end of build period in case it was just an issue with queue display it still did not show.

Kroll (Ranger), Waltar Jih (Warrior)
Dissentient (DIS)
Tarnished Coast (TC)