Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Thanks to everyone on all three servers for a great week. We’ve had lots of great fights and I hope things get even better next match.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

mean while in IoJ… lol

its… beautiful O.O

Reminds me of when SF is screwing around outside a keep, and jed asks us what formation we want to drop the siege in. Answers vary from the letters: “kitten#8221; to giant phallic symbols, to large breasts (avoiding the chat filter BTW).

Anyway, grats on the win this week SoR. I really enjoy how we can be respectful and companionable on forums, and then bash each others head in on the field. That’s the way things should be in a PvP game mode.

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Hello guys,

The singer’s name is Lana Darkess formerly from [AxA] guild. She’s Ozzie and I had the privilege to experience her music when some of us were in KN. She has a really wonderful voice (Commander Potato proposed to her right after her 1st performance) and it kept our morale up during the long cold nights of 80+ppt on SOR.

Here’s her post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SoR-recruitment-thread-SEA-EU-NA-players/1862846

She’s left the game mostly but popped into TS today just for one last concert.

Have a good one Lana, may the good winds bring you good tidings in your singing career.

FW

Listening to an Australian chick sing on Team Speak at 8:30 AM.

SoR > All

shes actually quite good, might be a spy though, we lost 100 points since then ..

Hmmm. Never thought about it that way. Now it all makes sense.

Doesn’t matter. Was able to record the part where she sang the Pokémon theme.

SoR > All

I missed it please share.

I can listen to her forum post now. Sounds awesome

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score update for late SEA early NA

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

mean while in IoJ… lol

Made me giggle

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

I’d like to apologise to FEAR for false accusations regarding arrow cart usage earlier in this tread.
I’ve seen how the positioning can be done legitimately now.

And congrats on your T1 win SOR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Awesome work this week SoR. Dig deep and let’s go again. Don’t lose sight of the basics and fundamentals of SoR playstyle. Remember that you are the best defensive server in the game and don’t fall for the lure of kitteniness from a win and get sloppy.
Let’s do this!

JQ/BG. Good fighting. Continue to do what you do best and don’t give up anything!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

First of all I’d like to thank all the Rallians to welcome IRON to SoR the way you did.
The information and joy you shared on TS was well done and alot of fun.
This gave us another boost to try our best this week, which lead to one of my best wvw weeks in months!

secondly I’d like to thank all of the BG and JQ guilds (and individuals) who put up such awesome fights. Some of you guys just kept coming and that showed you guys ment the real deal.

Now I also had the feeling that you guys were not at full force, hope this week that won’t be the case.

Also even though there was abit of moaning and bitter tears on the forums. I found most of the posts really positive.

I hope next week will be even better than this week.
Keep the fights coming and the forums clean!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

I’d like to apologise to FEAR for false accusations regarding arrow cart usage earlier in this tread.

Theres been times when I have been like WTF HACKZ!!!!! but then I am enlightened. Last week I was on a treb in the middle of the platuea at bay and someone hit me with an ac, I cant say if they were infact using zoomhack but at this point with the way eyefinity and lowering windowed resolution works I am not even going to worry about it. In the end we took bay anyway. They just made me get off my treb.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

It takes a big man to admit when he’s wrong

/respect

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Thanks for Bags JQ and SoR… your double teaming is doubling my bag output!!!

you’ve been rather quiet this last half of the week.. what’s wrong Chucky?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Its already been said, but grats for the win this week SOR!

in Match-ups

Dementia.9543

People figure out some kitten awesome siege spots. This is one of the reasons I like competitive MMO games. I still have not even learned half of them.

[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Congrats, SOR! A well deserved (and well-earned!) win and some great fights were had this week.

Looking forward to this week’s battle and eventually a solidly balanced T1. Maybe even drama free! What? A girl can dream, can’t she?

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

I am looking forward to next weeks match. There were a few days this week where BG and JQ just didn’t seem to show up for one reason or another. SoR took full advantage of the MIA coverage this week. However I think that our tier might actually be the most balanced it has been ever and that any of our servers has the ability to take 1st.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Grats to SoR. Map completion for everyone in T1 now.

Yeah, right after I spent 70 gold to transfer to Henge of Denravi for a week for the green keep, then transfer back v_v

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Yeah, right after I spent 70 gold to transfer to Henge of Denravi for a week for the green keep, then transfer back v_v

A non-believer! Burn him at the stake!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Yea! We’re third. Those last two POIs and one vista are finally mine!

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Fricken people bandwagoning to SoR…COME ON :P

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Don’t lose sight of the basics and fundamentals of SoR playstyle. Remember that you are the best defensive server in the game

I take umbrage.
TW is in fact the most Offensive guild in GW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

haha I just realized that today was reset day, and I haven’t played WvW all week. Bet I am not the only JQ-er to do that.

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Don’t lose sight of the basics and fundamentals of SoR playstyle. Remember that you are the best defensive server in the game

I take umbrage.

SF must be more offensive. Wait, are we talking about the game or crude humor in mumble? Bawhaha

Grats SoR, you earned it

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

I take umbrage.

SF must be more offensive. Wait, are we talking about the game or crude humor in mumble? Bawhaha

Grats SoR, you earned it

Link us your ts so we can compare

in Match-ups

Posted by: Micah.8423

Micah.8423

There is a server called Rall,
They seemed destined to fall,
IRON comes in,
Changes begin,
Now they’re standing tall.

Fancybottom is best bottom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Hey, Letoll, your eye is out on your smiley face. Know why? Arrow to the eye. We’ll see you tonight you potty mouthed wolf you.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

for all the map completion talk, you know, we could schedule a time before reset where we openly flip things for everyone to get poi’s and such. The power is our’s to do whatever we wish in WvW. Maybe we should make Friday afternoons Fun Day!

Would give a chance those dying to duel and GvG a time slot for it too… JP cease fire day for open portaling for all.
Let’s create more out of T1 than the minimum’s the dev’s built in.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

btw…. I had this idea already on March 6th, I jotted in down on the notepad on my phone

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Double Red victories in Tier 1 and 2? That’s a new one :P

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Congratulations on your win and green status this week SoR. Very well deserved. Looks like your new folks have invigorated your playerbase in much the same way as happened to BG. Great to see you folks bringing the pain this week. Special shout out to Iron, had some fun fights against you on EB this week.

To both opponents, thanks for shaking up WvW in the last 4 weeks. Thats 3 different winners in the last 4 weeks which I think is what most fair minded folks wanted

Although the scores are quite wide this week there are only 40 glicko points between all three which is very tight. Of course, that gap might widen next week.

Hopefully us folks on JQ can get re-invigorated as well and bring some more pain of our own back to the fights.

Good luck to all three this coming week.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I can neither confirm or deny any rumors of [PYRO] moving servers.

However, I would be willing to forward any questions to our official Server Transferring Issues Officer.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

for all the map completion talk, you know, we could schedule a time before reset where we openly flip things for everyone to get poi’s and such. The power is our’s to do whatever we wish in WvW. Maybe we should make Friday afternoons Fun Day!

Would give a chance those dying to duel and GvG a time slot for it too… JP cease fire day for open portaling for all.

I’ve heard tales of mesmers porting the enemy in the JP but it’d be great to see that expanded from time to time. Of course now there’s no excuse to not have all the POI unless you’re new, lol. Less fights, more hugs!

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ignis.6195

Ignis.6195

Thank you SoR for welcoming us and for a job well done this week, and also thank you for BG and JQ for great fights. Definitely the best wvw week I’ve had in a while. May the next week be even more awesome!

(edited by Ignis.6195)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Absolutely golden. I can’t wait to use this quote out of context in upcoming threads.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

This was an interesting week. Ty for the fights and also ty SoR for your warm welcome.
Lets see if we can get some more fights this weekend. No reset for me, its @ 3 am overhere.

Hf and cya.

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If anyone would like to duel please whisper me

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

I’ve heard tales of mesmers porting the enemy in the JP but it’d be great to see that expanded from time to time. Of course now there’s no excuse to not have all the POI unless you’re new, lol. Less fights, more hugs!

That’s the Spirit! We need big thinkers in the tier to make it more than it is.

I’ve never ported enemy players but, when I’m porting, I’ll let anyone friendly who waves come on up to the chest, np

Congrat’s SoR!!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MoonDaisy.4102

MoonDaisy.4102

Congratulations on your first Gold Medal SOR! Savor and enjoy the win!
Your huge zergballs made me crit my pants this week. I enjoyed the awesome fights and the many bags.

Humble Blackgate Ranger – Rainethia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

That’s the Spirit! We need big thinkers in the tier to make it more than it is.

I’ve never ported enemy players but, when I’m porting, I’ll let anyone friendly who waves come on up to the chest, np

Congrat’s SoR!!

I don’t have a mesmer ready to see wvw yet, though I make a point to not attack other people in the JP. Hell, I run it naked so if I get ambushed i don’t lose $ on armor repair

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Absolutely golden. I can’t wait to use this quote out of context in upcoming threads.

It was meant as a pun Bon appetit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Well done SoR, thanks for the fights – and anybody who says anything more about a truce in the jumping puzzle will be shot out of a cannon. No offense to Fannwong and Riven but the /salute is a bit cheesy, I’d rather just say good game as SoR really was hungry for the win this last week.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everyone,

Due to the recent reset of the WvWvW match-ups, this thread is closed.

Let’s refresh the discussions and start on a new and friendly place!

Did you know the WvW sub forum is also ruled by a Code of Conduct? Have a look at this page before posting in other threads

Thanks for your understanding and have fun in the upcoming fights!