Magic Find [merged]

Magic Find [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

You can read a few posts up to see the rest of the conversation that I was responding to. Here’s a quote:

You’re not an official source. What the hell do you know about it?
Martin’s post seems pretty clear on this …. double click it, pick another Stat…

This is “new tech” and I’m gonna go ahead and bet all my Vicious Claws on it…
I wasn’t plannin’ on doing anything else with them.

Read it. I read ‘pick another stat’ as pick another stat combo. Not as in individual stats. Neither interpretation is the only possibility with that wording.

Like I said before, only ilr can clear up exactly what he meant.

Not that any of this really matters (so this will be my last post on the matter), but…

If you actually read the back and forth, you’ll notice that each person trying to explain to ilr has been advocating the ability to pick another existing stat combo, so if your interpretation was true, why are they disagreeing? Context is important.

Feel free to read the latest reply, which again touches upon exceeding current stat combos offered. Not meant to sound offensive at all, but it seems like you’re the only one trying to paint ilr as saying something he’s not. =P

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

If you actually read the back and forth, you’ll notice that each person trying to explain to ilr has been advocating the ability to pick another existing stat combo, so if your interpretation was true, why are they disagreeing? Context is important.

Feel free to read the latest reply, which again touches upon exceeding current stat combos offered. Not meant to sound offensive at all, but it seems like you’re the only one trying to paint ilr as saying something he’s not. =P

I did read the back-and-forth and it wasn’t until this last post that he clarified that that is indeed what he meant. Before that his responses were too vague, and I’d rather assume people are asking for things that are reasonable over asking for things that are not.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Anyone CLAIMING that Anet didn’t take the MF item points on Celestial Gear into account when creating the armor – could you please provide a link from a dev backing up your nonsense statement? Thanks a ton.

Exotic Celestial chest armour =270 stat points (45 × 6 stats), plus 6% crit damage, plus 3% magic find

Exotic Tri-stat chest armour (e.g. Carrion) = 245 stat points (101 + 72 + 72)

Exotic Tri-stat chest armour including crit damage (e.g. Berserker) = 173 stat points (101 + 72), plus 5% crit damage

Celestial gear is over budget even without magic find. FACT.

It’s perfectly obvious, given that the intended removal of magic find was announced before Celestial gear was added, that it was budgeted to be desirable even without magic find.

I totally disagree on comparing stats on celestial armor vs tri-sets, but people have invested time and celestial is not easily obtainable via pve/pvp/dungeon tokens etc. It’s only available through crafting and time gated components. Not gold. And the extra 35 points spread over it + the MF is quite reasonable. Now removing the entire MF w/o compensation is just a rip-off imho. Time is gold, Time > gold.

@Anet, you release a gear for your consumer to aim at and 2 months later, you remove w/o compensation to it. Please propose something for replacement that balance it out, not too overkill and I guess your consumers will be happy. I can see some good suggestion like boon duration or maybe armor skins that change during day/night

It takes a minute to mine and fuse. Not much total time is actually invested for Exotic Celestial gear. Granted you can only do it once a day but it isn’t a huge time sink or a PITA as you make it out to be.

Disclaimer: I got 50+ charged quartz myself and was just waiting for MF changes before I decide how/where to use them so this change also affects me.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Briars.1425

Briars.1425

what about our runes/sigils/etc on our MF gear, will they stay?

im currently using Mad King Runes and i dont have the funds to get another set of them if we lose our runes

could we get clarification on this plz?

Non-MF runes/sigils/etc in your MF gear will stay the same, you are not losing them.

thank you very much for the clarification!

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: archerT.1935

archerT.1935

… stockpiling MF gear so I can convert it into zerker gear at the patch and save some dough =D

Armond Sinclaire – Human Guardian
Milloy – Human Thief
Blademaster Karo – Sylvari Warrior

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I don’t care about boons at all. I don’t have boons on my ranger.

Um, Call of the Wild much?

No. That’s why I said I don’t have boons on my ranger. I didn’t say the ranger doesn’t have boons.

Hey all, no worries, we got you covered.

Weapons, armor and trinkets with magic find will become account bound, lose their current stats and will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item.

For example, if you have an Explorer’s Pearl Staff, you can now double-click it to change it to any other crafting stat.

We will have a blog post about it with more extensive information as well, keep an eye on the website.

Looking forward to it! And I’ll have to think about what stats I want instead then…

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

It takes a minute to mine and fuse. Not much total time is actually invested for Exotic Celestial gear. Granted you can only do it once a day but it isn’t a huge time sink or a PITA as you make it out to be.

Disclaimer: I got 50+ charged quartz myself and was just waiting for MF changes before I decide how/where to use them so this change also affects me.

Right… It just takes long, it’s not time consuming.

But there still is no reason to nerf celestial. They could put Karma gain, Boon duration, agony resistance, a minor increase to all other stats to compensate, condition duration, gold increase, XP increase, heck they could have gotten creative and put percent gain to whatever you profession attribute is.

The point is they just decided to remove magic find, not replace it. And we are all in agreement that whatever your class is, whatever you feel the difficulty is in getting full celestial, the gear wasn’t overpowered or in need of a nerf to its attributes. So why nerf it?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

But there still is no reason to nerf celestial. They could put Karma gain, Boon duration, agony resistance, a minor increase to all other stats to compensate, condition duration, gold increase, XP increase, heck they could have gotten creative and put percent gain to whatever you profession attribute is.

I actually agree. Even though I posted the numbers showing that Celestial gear is over budget, I think it is poor form to just remove rather than replacing.

The idea I’d be most behind is +karma gain. It’s a stat of personal benefit, not one that effects combat in any way, and it kind of fits the concept of “celestial”.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Malevo.1806

Malevo.1806

Weapons, armor and trinkets with magic find will become account bound, lose their current stats and will gain the ability to be double-clicked to select one of several stat options depending on the item.

For example, if you have an Explorer’s Pearl Staff, you can now double-click it to change it to any other crafting stat.

We will have a blog post about it with more extensive information as well, keep an eye on the website.

I don’t think you made this clear enough. Is the magic find stat alone going to be replaced or is the item going to be transformable into any stat set that is currently craftable?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Claymore Milia.1509

Claymore Milia.1509

Big question from me is:

Will we be able to select Sentinel’s armor stats with the new system?

+1
I would known too.
I hope that sentinel armor is in the list of the available choises because is a craftable set.

Can any dev answer to which stat combination are available to choose?
And for MF runes how they will be removed/changed/refunded?

Thanks and regards

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Ricky Da Man.5064

Ricky Da Man.5064

… stockpiling MF gear so I can convert it into zerker gear at the patch and save some dough =D

have fun, its gonna be account bound….

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

have fun, its gonna be account bound….

Yes, he said saving some gold, not making some gold.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Lung Koku.9164

Lung Koku.9164

I didn’t spend a MONTH making this armor AND large amounts of gold to have it simply become less effective.

In terms of gold, celestial gear is some of the cheapest gear out there and probably the cheapest craftable.

how much gold can you earn in a month? that’s how much an item set cost for which you need a month to craft.
If you farm for a month getting enough gold, then buy the item, it is a time investment. Unless you pay to win with gems.

Also: quartz is about 1.2s. you need 25 for 1 charged. you need 5 charged for one item.

1.2*25*5 = 150 — this is with large stockpiles of quartz from a living story chapter. once people realize that quartz does not grow on trees, but has to be mined ONCE A DAY PER ACCOUNT, prices will skyrocket.
then it will be gold wise, the most expensive one.

once the stockpile in the trading post is gone, you can get 3 per day.
so you need on average 8.3 days to get 1 charged quartz.

that is 41 days for 5 charged quartz.

40kittening1

for the worst gear.

somebody is kidding me. not sure who

Uhh… You can get Quartz from all 5 home instances regardless of your race. At the same time, you have a chance to get 5 quartz or even a charged quartz on every hit of the pickaxe. If you’re really good, you could easily end up with 1 charged and 12 quartz from a single node.

I’m sure Talverion has never done what he say.
Travelion, for your information, when you get quartz from the node of a home instance (for example the node from the hom instance of Rata sum) you can’t get any other quartz from any other home instance with any of your char account.
You can only do it if you’ve mutli account and if you have done the event to get the node in your home for every of those account.

If you’re as me, and only got one account, you can get 3 to 18 quartz crystal per day (pick the node can give 1 to 6 quartz) but 3×6 is only for the very luckiest of us (The max I’ve got in a row was 1×6 + 2×1).
You can also if you’re realy realy realy lucky got 1 charged crystal when you pick the node (Since I got the node I’ve only got 1 extra and I’m lucky for that because some of us never add one).

So, before you say something, you’ll better test it.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

• Celestial will stay as it is minus the MF bonus on it.

Ehrm… how is this fair?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Ehrm… how is this fair?

Bad question. Very little in this game is ‘fair’. Unfortunately that’s the nature of the game right now.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Magic Find [merged]

Lung Koku.9164

Ehrm… how is this fair?

There is no fair to give MF to any one that salvage bleu green stuff, when it take time and gold to make exotic MF stuff (celestial include) to us and we lose all our investment.

Yes, MF gear / rune / sigil / crest take time and gold to be made, even if they are cheaper than other stuff.
And we have invest time and gold to made them, so it’s no fair to lose the investment.

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I’m sure Talverion has never done what he say.
Travelion, for your information, when you get quartz from the node of a home instance (for example the node from the hom instance of Rata sum) you can’t get any other quartz from any other home instance with any of your char account.
You can only do it if you’ve mutli account and if you have done the event to get the node in your home for every of those account.

No, you need not have done the event to get the node in your home. At least, that’s not what I’ve read. You can join somebody who does have the node and harvest that. But the one who has the node needs to be the instance owner.

If you’re as me, and only got one account, you can get 3 to 18 quartz crystal per day (pick the node can give 1 to 6 quartz) but 3×6 is only for the very luckiest of us (The max I’ve got in a row was 1×6 + 2×1).
You can also if you’re realy realy realy lucky got 1 charged crystal when you pick the node (Since I got the node I’ve only got 1 extra and I’m lucky for that because some of us never add one).

So, before you say something, you’ll better test it.

Never seen any more than one time a +6. So the max I’ve gotten was 8. Or 25 if I got a charged crystal (has happend to me 2 or 3 times now)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Well Celestial gear just became rubbish. What a waste of my mats.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

I think they’re going to allow MF users that utilize the gear to change their stats once to what they want. Simple, easy to do, painless.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Yes.

And that got me wondering. I was getting a bit tired of looking at my pirate gear (got it complete with the pirate weapons). When it becomes account bound, I could move it to another character!

Magic Find [merged]

Lung Koku.9164

I think they’re going to allow MF users that utilize the gear change their stats once to what they want. Simple, easy to do, painless.

Yes exept for those who got celestial stuff…
And those who made celestial lose 40+ charged crystal for something usless now.
Hope those crystal won’t be usefull to reach the new 500 lvl crafting cap and made ascended and precussor.

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I think they’re going to allow MF users that utilize the gear change their stats once to what they want. Simple, easy to do, painless.

Hope those crystal won’t be usefull to reach the new 500 lvl crafting cap and made ascended and precussor.

How is Celestial useless now? It still has all the other stuff…. When I crafted my Celestial weapon, the MF was a nice bonus, nothing more.

Magic Find [merged]

Lung Koku.9164

How is Celestial useless now? It still has all the other stuff…. When I crafted my Celestial weapon, the MF was a nice bonus, nothing more.

My opinion about the celestial is that those gear are only usefull because they got MF stats.
That’s the reason why I’ve craft them to replace my old Eplorer stuff (celestial is more balanced so pretty better to farm with MF than explorer).
That’s why (one more time, this is my opinion) they will became useless.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: andry.9583

andry.9583

They should AT LEAST add to account-wide MF every item’s MF that we will have to change …I guess they will sell permament MF boosters in Gem Store…

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

I agree with the concerns expressed above. I saw the MF as stat points, roughly between 13 to 20 points of any stat for every percentage of MF. I saw this benefiting me like any other stat points.

Just removing stat points from celestial gear and not replacing them with anything is 1) lazy, and 2) created false buyer expectations. I am not ok with this.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Ricky Da Man.5064

Ricky Da Man.5064

ArenaNet, you need to apply the mf% we are losing from gear to our account wide mf.

Everybody who bought or crafted mf gear bought it for the mf and not for the combat stats.

Its nice that you are giving us options on what to change the set to, but that still does not make up for what we got the set for in the first place, I am very happy with my build and armor choices and dont need a second set.

The only benefit I can see is if they turn account bound and I can use them on an alt of the same armor type.

But the mf needs to carry over to our accound wide mf.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I have an idea:

On MF gear, they should replace magic find with either boon duration or condition duration. Hopefully something more substantial than giver’s “whole set only gives 17%” thing they did earlier.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I have an idea:

On MF gear, they should replace magic find with either boon duration or condition duration. Hopefully something more substantial than giver’s “whole set only gives 17%” thing they did earlier.

I’d love if it would give a boost to the profession specific stat.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

that’s potentially disappointing… We were originally told we would be given compensation such that our account bound MF stat would be similar to what it currently is. I have no need for more gear. All my characters have all the sets of combat gear they need. My MF set was just that, a MF set… will there still be an option to convert it to the new account bound stat?

edit: hopefully the blog sheds more light on that.

And with this everyone will buy full MF gear before update to get +/-150%MF just for few golds.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

that’s potentially disappointing… We were originally told we would be given compensation such that our account bound MF stat would be similar to what it currently is. I have no need for more gear. All my characters have all the sets of combat gear they need. My MF set was just that, a MF set… will there still be an option to convert it to the new account bound stat?

And with this everyone will buy full MF gear before update to get +/-150%MF just fo few golds.

This is what you would run into, no question.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Askleria.1430

Askleria.1430

My opinion about the celestial is that those gear are only usefull because they got MF stats.
That’s the reason why I’ve craft them to replace my old Eplorer stuff (celestial is more balanced so pretty better to farm with MF than explorer).
That’s why (one more time, this is my opinion) they will became useless.

that is exactly what I did. I trashed my old exotic explorer set for a celestial.
with this change, I’m screwed. it’d be much better if I never had invested the time and money to make the gear. just keep my old one.

that Anet can not see this infuriates people, is beyond me.

Celestial is now the most time consuming to make, and the most worthless to own.

well done

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Askleria.1430

Askleria.1430

And with this everyone will buy full MF gear before update to get +/-150%MF just fo few golds.

I applaud the removal of MF and with the new overall lowering of MF, they can adjust the loot drop rates across the board.

but nerfing the main point why someone got celestial gear in the first place, MF, without compensation is ludicrous

Magic Find [merged]

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I wonder what the Pillaging (Power & MF) and Explorer (MF & Power & Precision) inscriptions/insignia will be replaced with.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Szamsziel.5627

Szamsziel.5627

Another point of concern:
Account wide MF boost will be few % max (6 at 10k Achievment points)
MF food buff is up to 30%

So anyone on low level will have (with low lvl food) the same MF as someone playing since start without any food.

The numbers will be adjusted?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: andry.9583

andry.9583

And with this everyone will buy full MF gear before update to get +/-150%MF just for few golds.

just a consequence of this useless Anet choice

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Falcon.6521

Falcon.6521

Another point of concern:
Account wide MF boost will be few % max (6 at 10k Achievment points)
MF food buff is up to 30%

So anyone on low level will have (with low lvl food) the same MF as someone playing since start without any food.

The numbers will be adjusted?

Actually that information is already in the announcement:

You can boost your account’s Magic Find using Essences of Luck, which can be earned by salvaging Fine or Masterwork items.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Szamsziel.5627

Szamsziel.5627

Question is if this boost is temporary or not. If yes, then I see no difference than food buff. Even if yes – you’ve played a lot, you got plenty of achievement points, but still your account MF boost is few . And you need to start over collecting essences which probably be extremaly rare. Onion rings is giving you 4 of MF. According to Colin:

“You can improve your account magic find through the account achievement reward system and from consumable items found in game. As your magic find increases, it will require more consumables to keep raising it higher. " :
So finding essences and update account wide over omnomberry will be probably task for weeks/months. What I’d like to see is that AP is giving you at least equivalent of omnombery (30%) at 5000 AP.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

New set of questions:

-Will crafted fine and masterwork items have the same chance as looted items to get luck essences?
-Will the level of the fine/masterwork item effect the chance to get luck essences?
-Will the salvage kit level effect the chance to get luck essences?
-Will there be a cap on MF from these essences?
-Will the essences be tradable or will they be bound to you?

Another whole aspect of this change that we don’t know the answers to.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: sol.4751

sol.4751

I chose some celestial trinkets prior to realizing how poor they perform compared to dedicated stat items like Zerk and Rabid. I admit thakittens my fault and was ready to just be mad at myself for wasting laurels and fractal relics but accept it.
However now they are changing the items and making it even worse, at least before this change if I wanted to do easy content and have MF these Celestial items would be worth swapping to… now there is no reason.
I don’t care if you don’t buff Celestial just give us the option to change it like all the other MF gear, or if someone wants to keep their Celestial they can choose that.

Magic Find [merged]

Lung Koku.9164

I chose some celestial trinkets prior to realizing how poor they perform compared to dedicated stat items like Zerk and Rabid. I admit thakittens my fault and was ready to just be mad at myself for wasting laurels and fractal relics but accept it.
However now they are changing the items and making it even worse, at least before this change if I wanted to do easy content and have MF these Celestial items would be worth swapping to… now there is no reason.
I don’t care if you don’t buff Celestial just give us the option to change it like all the other MF gear, or if someone wants to keep their Celestial they can choose that.

This can be a good thing to have something more usefull in return.
But, I repeat that I hope Charged Crystal won’t be usefull to reach the lvl 500 crafting.
I’ve use 45 charged Crystal to made my celestial gear and weapon.
If now I see that it was better let them in my bank to lvl crafting easer this won’t be fair!!!

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

This can be a good thing to have something more usefull in return.
But, I repeat that I hope Charged Crystal won’t be usefull to reach the lvl 500 crafting.
I’ve use 45 charged Crystal to made my celestial gear and weapon.
If now I see that it was better let them in my bank to lvl crafting easer this won’t be fair!!!

They will almost certainly be used. They are the first of many time gated materials. I doubt they added a whole new mat just to make a now obsolete armor set.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

By the time you were able to use charged crystals to craft Celestial gear, you knew the nerf to MF was coming. Therefore you were knowingly taking a risk by crafting that gear without any reassurances about what would happen to the MF when it was converted.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: village idiot.1436

village idiot.1436

I am curious as to what changes will be made to ascended jewellery that include mf stat. These items require time gated currency like commendations, fractal relics and laurels to replace. Tell me there won’t be an across the board nerf for ascended jewellery with mf like what is happening with celestial gear.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

There is one more set of trinkets that has MF on it. The Earrings/rings of winter. I use them strictly for healing power/boon duration. I had hoped they would change to Giver armor stats with toughness as the third stat.
Am I to assume that these uncommonly used trinkets will just disappear? As in we have to replace the stats completely with some other crafted stats. Will Giver’s stats be in the mix of those to chose from? If not, will there be a set of craftable trinkets with boon duration on them in the future?
I have yet to find an ascended option for boon duration.

+1 for removing runes and sigils from MF armor/weapons.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Magic Find [merged]

Lung Koku.9164

By the time you were able to use charged crystals to craft Celestial gear, you knew the nerf to MF was coming. Therefore you were knowingly taking a risk by crafting that gear without any reassurances about what would happen to the MF when it was converted.

No, I don’t know a word about that.
Even if this was said somewhere by Anet (once again I apologyze to not read every single word from Anet communication) why have they made a new set named celestial with MF stat ?

(edited by Lung Koku.9164)

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

No, I don’t know a word about that.
Even if this was said somewhere by Anet (once again I apologyze to not read every single word from Anet communication) why have say made a new set named celestial with MF stat ?

Not to mention the people who post on the forum are the vocal minority and not the playing majority.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I applaud the removal of MF and with the new overall lowering of MF, they can adjust the loot drop rates across the board.

but nerfing the main point why someone got celestial gear in the first place, MF, without compensation is ludicrous

I hope you are not seriously saying that you intentionally obtained a full set of celestial gear for the Magic Find even though they said that Magic Find was being removed from gear WELL before you could have possibly obtained a full set.

The main point of Celestial gear is NOT magic find. The main point of Celestial gear is to provide a set of dirt cheap unspecialized exotic gear. The only build that ever really got any use out of it as a “specialized” set was and continues to be an Attunement dancing Elementalist. The design of Celestial gear suggests it is not intended to be used by specific builds, rather, that it can be used by new/poor players to get their first character into exotics while they work on getting the gold/mats/tokens necessary to get their real exotics.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I hope you are not seriously saying that you intentionally obtained a full set of celestial gear for the Magic Find even though they said that Magic Find was being removed from gear WELL before you could have possibly obtained a full set.

The main point of Celestial gear is NOT magic find. The main point of Celestial gear is to provide a set of dirt cheap unspecialized exotic gear. The only build that ever really got any use out of it as a “specialized” set was and continues to be an Attunement dancing Elementalist. The design of Celestial gear suggests it is not intended to be used by specific builds, rather, that it can be used by new/poor players to get their first character into exotics while they work on getting the gold/mats/tokens necessary to get their real exotics.

Yes, new/poor players are going to take months to build their “cheap” worthless set. Because spending a week or two running dungeons for a useful set is too hard.

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Should I just sell all my Magic Find items before the patch? So all MF food boosters will disappear also?

Magic Find [merged]

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Should I just sell all my Magic Find items before the patch? So all MF food boosters will disappear also?

If you need a new gear set for your character or an alt, do not sell your MF gear as you will get to pick a new stat set for it.

Magic Find boosters and food will remain unchanged and will become the primary way to get any significant MF% boosts.

Server: Devona’s Rest