2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Pretty sure the top tier is as close as it will ever be. You guys already have 90pct of the gw2 wvw population.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Wow, go Kain. This makes me so happy we can compete with BG during EU prime time.
Can we all agree to help find TC one more EU guild? Then we can stay evenly matched in tier 2 forever and never have to play anyone else <3

(I may or may not have slaughtered 10 TC yaks in the early hours of this morning. All I can say is that it has ruined my day… I’m so sorry)

You leave our Dolyaks alone! They are still babies. Now BG and KN Dolyaks have the biggest horns on them. (plus I have a permit for open Dolyak season for BG and KN) Took forever to get my bow class permit. Stinking laws….

Still looking for the largest to hang on our wall. Going for that Dolyak with a 20 ft spread of horns. I shall get him. One day. I shall proudly hang him over my little asuran cottage fireplace, and drink to the biggest catch of my life.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Hmm, is BG taking a break today?

We will see how tomorrow turns out.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: mia.4812

mia.4812

Good fight with BG and TC! You guys make us enjoy WvW so much~~~ Really glad that we meet BG&TC in T2~~~

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Steven perked up at the mention of Yak barbeque! Now nobody’s Yaks are safe. =O

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hazal.9560

Hazal.9560

I know my engineer loves some nice dolyak steak and I still owe TC some revenge for cutting my midnight swim short in there bay a few nights ago….

Is it legal to hunt yaks with a flamethrower?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Arctix.1758

Arctix.1758

All this talk about HB. That’s great!

HB, I want some more. I’m ready to dance so long as I can get in and Lotd isn’t used as bait. Let’s keep up the good fights.

Commander Arctix (Arctx) [Team Legacy] Human Warrior
DAoC, EQ2, WoW, AoC, L2, UO <freerps> <myth>
<wrath> <banda> <insurrection> <jaded>

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I hope both BG and Kaineng some how some way end up in T1 next week. BG belongs in T1 and Kaining would most likely roflstomp both SoR and SoS.

It’s getting boring in T1, we/ JQ need some competition !

That’s ok T2 is fun and casual as far as worrying about huge coverage gaps. Not having Que’s ever is also a big plus.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Score update
——-

Attachments:

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I hope both BG and Kaineng some how some way end up in T1 next week. BG belongs in T1 and Kaining would most likely roflstomp both SoR and SoS.

I wanna stay here forever o;

This. I like cookies.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update
——-

Yes! Go BG! Pull ahead guys! Keep the pressure on.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Pretty sure the top tier is as close as it will ever be.

<nods>

T1 is pretty much fixed.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

All this talk about HB. That’s great!

HB, I want some more. I’m ready to dance so long as I can get in and Lotd isn’t used as bait. Let’s keep up the good fights.

Yeah like what WM/MEOW guild is the bait and MEOW/WM portal/flank behind us vice versa.. yeah its a strategy not something your going to feel bad about..

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Unless one of JQ’s opponents gives up and stays that way over two or three matches, or Anet changes the formula for rating calculations, there will not be a new T1 server for quite a long time. There is simply no way to close the gap on 100 rating without blowouts in both matches (100k+ win for #4 and 100k+ loss for #3 over a few weeks). SoR knew this, which is why they milked off SBI’s rating over two matches instead of one then moved up just in time to not face Kaineng. KN held the potential to lock them into T2 even longer and they weren’t about to let that happen if they could help it. It was not a surprise to see so many of their players vehemently against the rating reset.

Although, after playing in this T2 match, it now makes me wonder why. This match has been awesome, both in game and in this thread. I far prefer this to the T1 mess, where SoS is coming to grips with it’s fall from the top spot which is bringing out the “scoreboard warriors”, SoR trying to get the recognition and acceptance they feel they always deserved, and JQ having to fend off constant cries about being stacked and unbeatable. The T1 thread has been painful to read so far this week, while the T2 thread might be the best match thread ever.

My 2 cents.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I wonder if T2 can secede from the Union…

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

The system works because sooner or later one server breaks or implodes and starts the long spiral downward. It shouldn’t be that long given the tone of that thread.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

At this point, the most fun would be to have the top six teams randomly matched. One server gets beat up too much, we switch out with a tier 3 leader.

These matches are locked in for at least 6 weeks. Id like to have a new opponent every once in awhile. Not that i dont love TC….:P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Sun, thats because they bandwagonned off. Unless they make it free to transfer to tier 8, no ones going anywhere.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

I briefly scanned the T1 thread and all I saw was tears and bitterness. To save others who may be inclined to read the thread some time let me give you the short version. In a nutshell JQ got stacked during the last week of free transfers and nobody can compete with the 800 pound gorilla. The end.

Now lets talk about how much fun we are having in T2. We have cookies, we have Yak parades and we have celebrities representing our servers. Plus the fights are exciting and relatively even. Who could ask for more? I think we are all enjoying this match and that is all that matters.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Wow, go Kain. This makes me so happy we can compete with BG during EU prime time.
Can we all agree to help find TC one more EU guild? Then we can stay evenly matched in tier 2 forever and never have to play anyone else <3

(I may or may not have slaughtered 10 TC yaks in the early hours of this morning. All I can say is that it has ruined my day… I’m so sorry)

The EU guilds hadn’t even started at that point.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

That’s ok T2 is fun and casual as far as worrying about huge coverage gaps. Not having Que’s ever is also a big plus.

Que time for me is usually 5 – 20 minutes on weekends. 5 – 10 minutes prime time weekdays and roughly the same late night / early morning. The ques on JQ are not as bad as people claim. At least i haven’t ever experienced hour + ques.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

We’ve had longer que times on reset nights which is expected because there are a lot of more casual players or people who can put in more time on a friday than on a monday. Every server deals with some sort of que’s on reset night even if its just five mins.
Que time for me is usually 5 – 20 minutes on weekends. 5 – 10 minutes prime time weekdays and roughly the same late night / early morning. The ques on JQ are not as bad as people claim. At least i haven’t ever experienced hour + ques.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Drmortus.9314

Drmortus.9314

I miss having Fiesty’s updates in the T1 threads. You guys keep up the good work. Truth be told this thread is much better than the T1 thread.

80 thief ~ [EMP] ~ JQ

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: nekos.2584

nekos.2584

I briefly scanned the T1 thread and all I saw was tears and bitterness. To save others who may be inclined to read the thread some time let me give you the short version. In a nutshell JQ got stacked during the last week of free transfers and nobody can compete with the 800 pound gorilla. The end.

Now lets talk about how much fun we are having in T2. We have cookies, we have Yak parades and we have celebrities representing our servers. Plus the fights are exciting and relatively even. Who could ask for more? I think we are all enjoying this match and that is all that matters.

I think people are over estimating how many are on JQ. A lot of the time we don’t have ques for all of the BL’s. What we do have is enough people to cover all the BL’s basically at all times.

Anyway, having fun is what it’s all about and it looks like you guys and gals are having a lot of it ! Can’t say the same for T1, SoS and SoR are so boring to fight.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I think people are over estimating how many are on JQ. A lot of the time we don’t have ques for all of the BL’s. What we do have is enough people to cover all the BL’s basically at all times.

Anyway, having fun is what it’s all about and it looks like you guys and gals are having a lot of it ! Can’t say the same for T1, SoS and SoR are so boring to fight.

Moral of the story: Always choose a server with a strong community as the highest priority. Everything else falls into place after that. There are no rewards for fighting in the top tier, and it seems almost a proven fact that it does more damage to servers than good.

As long as the people on your server are having fun, showing up to fight, and trying to do the best they can, then be proud of your server no matter where you end up in the silly ranking system.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update please?

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Props to BG and KN this matchup, and reading this thread as been just amazing. Great group of people we have here. BG folks so often /bow after a kill, and as small of a thing as that is, it’s respectful and just shows are awesome you guys are. <3

Looking forward to more!

~Arabella

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Score update please?

Here ya go
————

Attachments:

Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Score update please?

Here ya go
————

There’s the Europe primetime

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Just poking in to say I agree with the t1 thread being a bitter cluster-f. Tier 2 thread seems pretty civil & amusing. Then we have the tier 3 thread that’s just really strange with all its talk about worshipping flame rams. I think tier 2 and 3 have the best threads on the forums.

Looks like you’re all having fun! Keep it up Tier 2!

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Oh come on now, JQ (pre massive bandwagon) was as boring or more boring to fight than SoS from what I remember. All JQ did was not attack SoS except for a camp or two, maybe a keep here and there and basically waited behind the scenes for the scraps of SoS’s culling bomb left overs. It takes more than two servers to make a tier boring and I agree T1 is a snore fest. Sure, there were a couple good battles here and there but nothing like the bash fest that is this weeks ( and last weeks) T2.

T2 wasn’t as fun back in the day( IoJ/new to T2 TC) , but TC has improved by having a better third server bashing into BG. How long has it been since T2 had 2 close servers in coverage and a third as feisty as TC has become? Hopefully Kain and BG end in a photo finish and TC finds slightly more coverage. If TC could pick up 1 HB or Thai type guild, T2 would be a place you played to stay in at all costs because thats where the action is.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: BitterBrew.3847

BitterBrew.3847

Just had to pop in to say that this thread is amazing and I am loving the fight with BG and TC this week. After seeing our thread from last week’s matchup get filled up with anger and rage, I figured more of the same this week, but it is a relief to see this thread is just having fun.

Unless some big changes come later this week, it seems like all three servers are fairly locked in to t2 for next week at this point, which I definitely don’t mind. You guys are great!

Also, i seriously laughed at the celebrity score update.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

If only RG would move to TC ;P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Oh that would be awesome.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

Score update please?

Here ya go
————

There’s the Europe primetime

BG Europeans, I love you!

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Well RK was out and about again with Nith leading today and it was preaty good fight and we got ton of loot so woot to us.

Here is a score update from me as a tree.

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

This is sort of like asking your friends if you can have their significant others. We’d like to keep them, thanks.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

This is sort of like asking your friends if you can have their significant others. We’d like to keep them, thanks.

They just want different people to beat up on after recruiting.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I just wanted to remind everyone that I love my server and I love the fact that other servers have a wonderful time playing with us. There’s nothing more fun than everyone having fun, and I’m sure you can all agree, albeit, we do have the occasional negative inducer here and there, but it’s nothing like other threads in the WvWvW Forums.

Keep being awesome, guys.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

There’s nothing more fun than everyone having fun

most funnest quote ever in the history of fun

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

There’s nothing more fun than everyone having fun

most funnest quote ever in the history of fun

The highest recorded fun level to date

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: omegaweltall.5619

omegaweltall.5619

Props to Kaineng for taking SM after a three way in the lord room, epic fight with much lag all around.

Tyr Fuzzybutt, of the Fuzzy Warband

|Blackgate|

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

goooo kaineng .we strong. no matter what,never give up.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hi guys,

It seems that culling (and SM lag) is megaworse after the recent patch. Much worse than December. And I hear of WvW folks in T1/T2 servers laying off WvW for the time being. Is this true?

FW

[SoX] – JQ

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Celebrity Score Update! (Lindsay had a long night)

Make this a thing.

Oh please oh please oh please make this the new thing! With Feisty making defiant poses on the side while devouring Yak meat.

We as a tier will be unstoppable.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Tier 2 Confederacy forever!

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Celebrity Score Update! (Lindsay had a long night)

Make this a thing.

Oh please oh please oh please make this the new thing! With Feisty making defiant poses on the side while devouring Yak meat.

We as a tier will be unstoppable.

This has been a thing … The past two weeks. Go see the Busey stuff from last week.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Tier 2 Confederacy forever!

Now, we just need a flag…. And maybe a theme song/anthem!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

I would transfer to a t2 server, probably tarnished coast, if I could convince my guild to go, but I don’t think anyone would pay to move. We’d miss FOO too. They are definitely my favorite guild to play with. But you guys have so much fun here. It’s infectious.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Hey TC, I’m hearing these crazy rumors from the Quaggans. They say that there’s a dolyak torture chamber in the bowels of BG Garrison. I wasn’t too sure at first, but when I put my ear to water gate I heard terrible, horrible things.

Because you’re new to T2 here, that’s where KnT keeps people caught touching our trebs.

why are we team lohan

Because she can drink Paris Hilton under the table.

And its also better than having herpes

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

(edited by Thresher.3049)