Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server and defeat the enemy. I would not just take it in the rear and cry -__-

Sorry, but I am at work right now as is the vast majority of North America.

I will rally this evening, when I am home and able to log in ..and kick your teeth in just like I do every night.

Good thing I’m not in your match up yet but don’t worry I’ll be waiting to kick your face in too

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

it doesn’t take too long for BG to break the fighting spirit of JQ….just one week, and the JQ server is filled with defeatism.

tsk tsk…

great community indeed, totally not a bandwagon server.

You should know about LA, I mean you’ve been there for weeks on JQ.

I enjoy reading JQ LA mapchat.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Just an observation, it seems better having JQ on the first place, BG it’s way more quiet so less chances the match threads get locked as well.

Then fight for it.

Basically you suggesting that SoR should focus more on BG. Actually that is a good idea and thank you for the suggestion.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

We had 10 people online at EU times on JQ. I guess no one was on red or green bl. That’s not new, it was always the time when JQ had almost no people to bring to the map. Some asians or some EU players left or stopped playing (Foo and EMP) I think while BG had a strong EU force before, which they now stack up with WM and some other guilds I have never seen before in the field.
I have no problem with that. I had most of the fun fights from friday to sunday and have to do pve at EU prime because my guilds wants to farm that Molten thingy.
So I flipped some camps, killed some yaks and got sometimes destroyed by a huge ball of BG.
Happens.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Good thing I’m not in your match up yet but don’t worry I’ll be waiting to kick your face in too

I’m not sure, but I think it will takes month before you enter T1 and maybe we are playing GW3 then.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Check Elo points

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

If you guy’s truly wanna know why JQ gave up a 17k lead here it is. JQ as a whole has gotten bored of the repetitive wvw match up that we have now since the match up hasn’t changed much in a long time. (Guest in JQ la and ask this is the answer that you will get) Overall JQ is tired of wvw after weekend hype and a large lead and says lets go do something else that we havn’t been doing for months on end. JQ will continue to slack off until something new is added to wvw but until then have fun bg with first then maybe you guys will feel the same after a bit too.

This summarizes it… It gets lonely at the top and being the king of the hill is only fun for a certain amount of time.

Oh did you guys all leave two weeks ago?
Cuz bailing right now means you rode the bandwagon till things got rocky then bailed when your team needed you. Good thing that’s not the case!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

SoR is going to win this week

JQ will come in 1st

and BG will beat JQ and SoR

Mind kitten me more baby.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

If you guy’s truly wanna know why JQ gave up a 17k lead here it is. JQ as a whole has gotten bored of the repetitive wvw match up that we have now since the match up hasn’t changed much in a long time. (Guest in JQ la and ask this is the answer that you will get) Overall JQ is tired of wvw after weekend hype and a large lead and says lets go do something else that we havn’t been doing for months on end. JQ will continue to slack off until something new is added to wvw but until then have fun bg with first then maybe you guys will feel the same after a bit too.

This x 100.

Quite frankly, the game is boring. JQ is the #1 server in the history of the game. You can’t blame us that we want to take it easy and just relax on our luarrels and play other games. There’s no challenge left in GW2 for JQ as a server, we’ve fought the best and been the best.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server and defeat the enemy. I would not just take it in the rear and cry -__-

Sorry, but I am at work right now as is the vast majority of North America.

I will rally this evening, when I am home and able to log in ..and kick your teeth in just like I do every night.

You’ll kitten and fall back in it. lol

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server then I would just take it in the rear and cry then hop to a different server.. -__-

Edited for you. A great man once said… you are what you practice most.
Please go back to the other thread and/or stop inflaming this one.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Update for everyone

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noctis.1298

Noctis.1298

Geez … i was reading your post,, and it seems that you really hate JQ for some reason. But hey don’t be mad its just a game !

it doesn’t take too long for BG to break the fighting spirit of JQ….just one week, and the JQ server is filled with defeatism.

tsk tsk…

great community indeed, totally not a bandwagon server.

You should know about LA, I mean you’ve been there for weeks on JQ.

I enjoy reading JQ LA mapchat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

This x 100.

Quite frankly, the game is boring. JQ is the #1 server in the history of the game. You can’t blame us that we want to take it easy and just relax on our luarrels and play other games. There’s no challenge left in GW2 for JQ as a server, we’ve fought the best and been the best.

^ pretty much exactly what I posted lol

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Check Elo points

Doesn’t mean anything, Your going to have to win your tier by a very large amount to gain rating once you hit your ceiling. At some point you won’t be gaining enough points by beating TC and FA to overcome T1 3rd place. A T1 server would have to lose by a considerable amount for DB to overtake them. Go back and look at when Kain was thriving in T2. There was speculation of Kain coming up to T1 and realistically it could never happen unless a T1 server takes a nose dive.

Right now its obvious BG isn’t dropping down, JQ probably won’t since they have been in T1 for a long time for good reason, and Even with SoR’s lack of coverage, there NA is very strong and and keeps them from losing much rating.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

This x 100.

You have to understand how hilarious people like you sound, especially after the grief your server gave to TA/HoD about their disbanding.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Idk if I saw 500-600 PPT on enemy tick I would rally the server then I would just take it in the rear and cry then hop to a different server.. -__-

Edited for you. A great man once said… you are what you practice most.
Please go back to the other thread and/or stop inflaming this one.

That’s not flaming my friend.
That’s excavating.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

This x 100.

Not to start a debate but I don’t think I quite understand your reasoning. You say there is no challenge left, yet JQ finally has a server that is beating them. I would think the challenge would be to try and come from behind and take that lead or close to it.

Or keep it from the weekend.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

DEAR ANET plz stop making us play gainst HOD every week! they just beat us up and they clearly have more manz.

kthxbye

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

This x 100.

You have to understand how hilarious people like you sound, especially after the grief your server gave to TA/HoD about their disbanding.

Exactly. JQ has a lead during the weekend and when the tide starts turning against them, the QQ comes out in full force. If they did not care so much like they claim and wanting to take it easy, then why try so hard during reset and into the weekend?

BTW, Vizunah Square is the #1 server in the history of GW2. More gold medals and overall medals than JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vitu.3580

Vitu.3580

The timing of this server-wide decision is impeccable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

This x 100.

Exactly. JQ has a lead during the weekend and when the tide starts turning against them, the QQ comes out in full force. If they did not care so much like they claim and wanting to take it easy, then why try so hard during reset and into the weekend?

BTW, Vizunah Square is the #1 server in the history of GW2. More gold medals and overall medals than JQ.

The only QQ I saw was from 2-3 people. It’s all good bro’s, it’s all good.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

This x 100.

Not to start a debate but I don’t think I quite understand your reasoning. You say there is no challenge left, yet JQ finally has a server that is beating them. I would think the challenge would be to try and come from behind and take that lead or close to it.

I seen this attitude develop a long time ago. Im not sure that I disagree or agree with it,but I understand it. I don’t hold the same “opinion myself”. They were winning for a long time and got bored well before BG stood up and recruited alot of members. I really like what BG is doing right now, albeit I have to play with a relaxed mind because thats what the generally mentality of the server has, which I won’t lie is frustrating when your a competitive player. JQ has been at it for a long time and there mentality is a bit different from other servers. Win or loss doesn’t seem to matter so much to the core players. But because of the winning this mentality has come over time.

I really didn’t understand the relaxed attitude when I first came to JQ. But I see it better now. They are a stable server and despite not always winning they win alot and when they don’t they don’t collapse and QQ like other servers. I can see that right now in EB. SOR taking one side and BG taking the other and have been double teaming for at least a good 3 hours. Other servers would have called it a day. JQ is still there defending.

in Match-ups

Zidane.5297

This x 100.

The only QQ I saw was from 2-3 people. It’s all good bro’s, it’s all good.

The passive-aggressive in this post is pretty obvious. GG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

“SoR will still be out in force with what we have. While it seems JQ is taking a break/quitting/bored whatever, and we do not have anywhere close to the coverage of either BG or JQ, we’ll still give it the best fight we can.

We have realistic expectations in the ppt department, but be sure that when we are out fighting, we aren’t going to make it easy for you guys.

Regardless of what happens to JQ, here’s to hoping we have an everlasting competitive T1 for those that are still interested in the game.

-Indo"

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

If BG 4.0 gets like 1 more win you can claim you won the game and quit just like HOD 1.0 did.

JQ has won the game 4x as much as that. We have “the bag of chips.” We have “the t-shirt.” We have “the pix bro” and lastly we’ve “conquered the secret cow level.”

With your recent influx of recruits it looks like you may have solidified your place in T1 for the weeks to come. Good job.

JQ isn’t going anywhere though. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

If anything, Jade Quarry should be happy that there is a server more equal to their own. You should enjoy actually having to work to keep first place.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

This x 100.

I seen this attitude develop a long time ago. Im not sure that I disagree or agree with it,but I understand it. I don’t hold the same “opinion myself”. They were winning for a long time and got bored well before BG stood up and recruited alot of members. I really like what BG is doing right now, albeit I have to play with a relaxed mind because thats what the generally mentality of the server has, which I won’t lie is frustrating when your a competitive player. JQ has been at it for a long time and there mentality is a bit different from other servers. Win or loss doesn’t seem to matter so much to the core players. But because of the winning this mentality has come over time.

I really didn’t understand the relaxed attitude when I first came to JQ. But I see it better now. They are a stable server and despite not always winning they win alot and when they don’t they don’t collapse and QQ like other servers. I can see that right now in EB. SOR taking one side and BG taking the other and have been double teaming for at least a good 3 hours. Other servers would have called it a day. JQ is still there defending.

I guess I get it…Its hard to really judge what a different server wants to do other then what happens here on the forums and the score. I just figured with JQ having that nice lead over the weekend, even if BG was able to tick high PPT in this time zone, if JQ was fighting like they were, it would really be a very close match. From everything I here on BG, thats all we want. Getting first is great and all but what makes it worth it is have to work for it and have a chance that you lose.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

This x 100.

This is a post by you on May 6th, 03:51

LOL, JQ is fine. I’d worry more about your own server. BG has the population now more than any of the other 3 but the only way you guys can win it seems is from most of your guys playing 25+ hours at a time. You may dominate the other servers in coverage but as far as skill goes, you guys need a lot more help still.

Guilds transfer to BG to die it seems, no guild has gone to BG and gotten stronger, they all lose their playerbase and then quit the game.

BG is a black hole for guilds, good thing they have a never ending supply of gold to keep buying new guilds to come over.

I love you, you are the reason i stay on this forum

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rodzilla.6251

Rodzilla.6251

I feel bad for SOR and JQ. You’ve all been stuck in the same stale match up forever. Now Blackgate is ticking 555 PPT at 3pm EST….tsk tsk. Time to build the next super server and take them down >:D

Yeah thanks for your sympathy (I think?). It never used to be like this, I mean we were kicking kitten during the beginning of the week then people just stopped showing up…

Not just that but a lot of my friends on JQ have decided to move to a couple newer games that recently came out & I think that I might do the same. From all the weeks of winning with JQ I feel I’ve experienced all this game has to offer & that it’s just about that time to move on. I had a blast fighting among my fellow JQ’ers since the start, Blackgate has been an honorable opponent; good luck trying to break JQ’s record. Take care everyone!

Going gets tough much?

It isn’t that, I know JQ will come back like we always do…

I love how you lose for 2 weeks and “its time to switch to a new game” thats a pretty pathetic excuse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I see you are a thief apparently from another post

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

This x 100.

If these posts had been made 2 weeks ago, it would have been a convincing excuse. But seeing as they’re just showing up now…

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

My word I see the trolls and “fair weathers” have come out from ALL three servers in the last few days.

How about some perspective although why I am bothering given that folks just want to either whine or boast I am pondering right now. No doubt the same trolls will just dump on me as well, honestly who cares, I grew a think skin years ago, give it your best shot, just remember I bite and hard.

The reality is that BG got a bunch of new folks and that has also invigorated their existing playerbase. Remember it was only a few weeks ago the same trash were writing them off, well more fool that trash. At the same time JQ has seen a reduction in numbers out in the field due to some guilds taking a break/moving to DB etc, thats not an excuse, its just a fact. The SEA advantage JQ had is being paid back in spades by BG and thats fair enough. Circles are forever turning. SoR is also suffering somewhat from what I see out in the field with regard to numbers. Well done to BG, great competition.

The match is still fairly close is it not? There is still fun to be had out there and thats a good thing. Whether the point spread is still close at the end of the week depends on all three servers. If BG continues to do a big push every EU session then they will no doubt pull away somewhat but thats WvW. JQ has been the big dog for awhile, they have also been a poor 3rd in T1 at times and even spent a week in T2 back in September.

As long as I am still having fun and enjoying WvW then I am in. I have only ever known JQ, been here since beta and I don’t plan to jump ever unless its a new shiny game, most likely ArcheAge. The regulars I see in WvW every session seem to feel the same way. The core stills strong its just that BG is stronger right now, more power to them, they did a good recruitment drive, we did one a few months back.

Anyway, good luck to all three servers for the rest of the week, I hope you all get a bag with a precursor in it although that might crash the TP but taht would be be new as well

How about we cut some of the tripe from this thread?

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

This x 100.

I seriously lol’d JQ is running out of excuses to why they are losing.

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Relax, JQ isn’t going to pull a MERC and leave a T1 server to join another one because we lost a match. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

If you’re leaving just leave.
Noone buys the sudden interest in pve or the got tired of winning bs. You missed the boat. It’s pathetic to read.
Just do your walk of shame on JQ.com

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

Relax, JQ isn’t going to pull a MERC and leave a T1 server to join another one because we lost a match. =)

Touche!

best post in this thread.

in Match-ups

Zidane.5297

pretty much most useless troll in thread

+10 forum kitten points

Lol at the saltiness from JQ peeps. Looks like JQ has no heart when things don’t go in their favor.

Hey Vizunah square is number 1 man. Troll harder.

Believe me I am. Reading the bitter tears from some peeps from JQ warms my heart.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

My word I see the trolls and “fair weathers” have come out from ALL three servers in the last few days.

How about some perspective although why I am bothering given that folks just want to either whine or boast I am pondering right now. No doubt the same trolls will just dump on me as well, honestly who cares, I grew a think skin years ago, give it your best shot, just remember I bite and hard.

The reality is that BG got a bunch of new folks and that has also invigorated their existing playerbase. Remember it was only a few weeks ago the same trash were writing them off, well more fool that trash. At the same time JQ has seen a reduction in numbers out in the field due to some guilds taking a break/moving to DB etc, thats not an excuse, its just a fact. The SEA advantage JQ had is being paid back in spades by BG and thats fair enough. Circles are forever turning. SoR is also suffering somewhat from what I see out in the field with regard to numbers. Well done to BG, great competition.

The match is still fairly close is it not? There is still fun to be had out there and thats a good thing. Whether the point spread is still close at the end of the week depends on all three servers. If BG continues to do a big push every EU session then they will no doubt pull away somewhat but thats WvW. JQ has been the big dog for awhile, they have also been a poor 3rd in T1 at times and even spent a week in T2 back in September.

As long as I am still having fun and enjoying WvW then I am in. I have only ever known JQ, been here since beta and I don’t plan to jump ever unless its a new shiny game, most likely ArcheAge. The regulars I see in WvW every session seem to feel the same way. The core stills strong its just that BG is stronger right now, more power to them, they did a good recruitment drive, we did one a few months back.

Anyway, good luck to all three servers for the rest of the week, I hope you all get a bag with a precursor in it although that might crash the TP but taht would be be new as well

Good post. Most of BG do understand the current performance is just the typical ebb and flow of WvW. We were there couple weeks ago and completely understand the situation. Best hope to always having more competitive T1 fights in the future.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Zidane.5297

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/JQ-guilds-alliance-looking-for-a-new-server/first#post1989262

Typical SoR troll trying to create drama saying that a JQ alliance is transferring out. This really ticks me off, SoR does not deserve to be in T1. Terrible kittening community that resorts to stupid kitten like this

SoR deserves to be in T1 due to the fact they still go out and fight hard despite the disadvantages in coverage. Their NA prime is the best in T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

+10 forum kitten points

Lol at the saltiness from JQ peeps. Looks like JQ has no heart when things don’t go in their favor.

Believe me I am. Reading the bitter tears from some peeps from JQ warms my heart.

There are always bitter tears from some posters from some servers – every server has them. Just are there are folks who enjoy the misfortune of others

Just remember a few posts by a bunch of folks does not mean everyone on that server feels the same way. After all if I was to do that based on your post history I would not think very highly of your server would I, whereas the reality is your server has a good community just like the others.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/JQ-guilds-alliance-looking-for-a-new-server/first#post1989262

Typical SoR troll trying to create drama saying that a JQ alliance is transferring out. This really ticks me off, SoR does not deserve to be in T1. Terrible kittening community that resorts to stupid kitten like this

Well that was deleted fast. But really, it’s a shame that you don’t realize that it was warranted to your server since, uh, JQ keeps trying to call out the other servers on their past.

JQ has past as well. Try not to forget what suddenly threw JQ to a solid first place contender… when free transfers were coming to an end. Which was the main server of choice back then? It might be best if you just welcome everyone to their new home… just like in the past.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Ouch, 60 ppt during NA primetime. R.I.P. BG
-May 6th, 2013 03:24

I’ll just leave this here:

Attachments:

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

in Match-ups

Kript.3291

+10 forum kitten points

There are always bitter tears from some posters from some servers – every server has them. Just are there are folks who enjoy the misfortune of others

Just remember a few posts by a bunch of folks does not mean everyone on that server feels the same way. After all if I was to do that based on your post history I would not think very highly of your server would I, whereas the reality is your server has a good community just like the others.

^ this

i enjoy dancing with JQ folks in Lion’s Arch

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Well that was deleted fast. But really, it’s a shame that you don’t realize that it was warranted to your server since, uh, JQ keeps trying to call out the other servers on their past.

JQ has past as well. Try not to forget what suddenly threw JQ to a solid first place contender… when free transfers were coming to an end. Which was the main server of choice back then? It might be best if you just welcome everyone to their new home… just like in the past.

I’ve never had a problem with new transfers, ever. But having an enemy of my server create drama intended to try and break my server apart; that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

It is slowing down in here…

BG more chest thumping about how big your tick is
JQ more talk about how the game is boring and how JQ is just moving on
SoR more talk….hmmm….more anything you are not complaining enough!

LOL this game is so far from anything other than a numbers game…at least in T1. When all three sides are representing with equal numbers it is almost always very close between the three teams.

You are all very skilled and nobody is truly that much better than anyone else. It is T1, T1 is the best of the best and the only thing that really decides the winner nowadays is who has better coverage. Why can everyone not just agree on this and move on to talking trash about skill lag or lack of diversity in things to do or the weak kitten advancement system or how the entire world promotes zerging?

Spending your time on arguing about silly things that make no difference only makes it seem like that is more important than actually making WvW fun again.

LOL it really is comical seeing the circles of complaints rolling around from one losing server to the other.

So to repeat…THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN T1 IS COVERAGE BECAUSE EVERY SERVER IN T1 HAS AWESOME PLAYERS AND GUILDS!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

JQ wins, JQ chestthumps and BG and SoR make excuses ranging from “we’re taking a break” to “numbers!”

BG wins, BG chestthumps and JQ and SoR make excuses ranging from “we’re taking a break” to “numbers!”

SoR wins, SoR chestthumps and JQ and BG make excuses ranging from “we’re taking a break” to “numbers!”

Go Blackgate! I’m going to go back to actually playing the game now.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

I’ve never had a problem with new transfers, ever. But having an enemy of my server create drama intended to try and break my server apart; that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Wow, really…?
Since you are getting way too serious, i will be the good guy to tell you that JQ will not break apart due to the several reasons below.
1. I believe there are not many dedicated WVW guilds left on JQ. Most people just don’t care if they are 1st or last as long as JQ is on T1~T2.
2. Majority of players in GW2 won’t even check this forum, let alone this topic.
3. Most people are already lose interest in WVW..or even the game -gw2 itself.

So don’t worry, JQ won’t fall apart, therefore you should let those trolls have fun.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Well I’m pleasantly surprised.

Pryan: All you kiddo, I’m at work till tomorrow night.
Did you know your name auto corrects to organ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: oversoul soldier.1742

oversoul soldier.1742

Same old song and dance from JQ, the whole feigning indifference argument, I could swear I’ve heard this somewhere before. Also the whole argument of WvW not mattering to JQ anymore makes no sense as they constantly bring up how they don’t care and it’s not a challenge in an effort to constantly discredit BG’s efforts. If you don’t care why are you constantly telling everyone you don’t care and repeating yourself like a broken record.

Anyway JQ was pushing hard at reset and through the weekend so their own actions expose their hypocrisy. I’ll say that fighting against JQ has been fun and always interesting, but their attitude leaves a lot to be desired. This constant sore loser mentality and discrediting of other servers’ accomplishments needs to stop. It makes playing against you guys feel like self-deprecating torture rather than fun exciting competition.