Feedback/Questions: Town clothes, Costumes, & Combat

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

STAND UNITED EVERYONE!!!

We won’t let you destroy our outfits! This is a major “attack” against the community if you (ANET!) let this happen! If you ignore this giant thread wich rised up to 10 pages in just 20 hours, is this game even still worth being played? If you ignore this, you officially show us how much you don’t care about the players!

You still have 2-3 weeks time, to “fix” this! We don’t care how, seperate item slot where each gear type (head, gloves, boots…) can be used once as tonic or just the old system and not wearable in combat or whatever, just transmutateable like any other item, EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

So … ANET … what are you gonna do now? >:(

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Outfits as Mad King, doesn’t own the full set pieces, 1 is missing, but they can still convert them to armor, as, 1 of the pieces that cover 2 (no Leggings), could do the same graying out the armor piece that will not be displayed, yet, the armor is there.

I must agree with the people here, we don’t want the clothes system being destroyed, it’s not even a change anymore, it’s destruction.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Malvien.3264

Malvien.3264

Did someone say that they can’t make the town clothes into armor skins because boohoo clipping issues? Have you ever looked at how much the already existing armor skins clip with each other?

Enclosed: Human t2 cultural light armor + some boots not from the same set. This is what we already have to deal with even without mixing armor weights or town clothes, and Anet hasn’t shown any signs of caring at all before. Why would they suddenly start now?

I still want the REAL reason for this town clothes change, spelled out clearly, thank you very much.

Attachments:

Posted by: Angrod.7850

Angrod.7850

We want mix and match system ! We want mix and match !

Please Arena.net, don’t, don’t stay on your position, rethink it !

Xyonon.3987

We want mix and match system! We want mix and match !

Please Arena.net, don’t, don’t stay on your position, rethink it !

What a nice signature +9999999999

“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!

Posted by: Kojast.6304

Kojast.6304

Everyone, I’m just as upset as most in this thread, but can we please keep it civil? As devs have said in the past, they care about the game and they do not make changes to “slap the community in the face.” Can we please not threaten them with any sort of violence and refrain from assuming they are out to spite or ignore the community? Even if you feel this way, it is not productive nor will it help the situation.

As others have said, it is likely this change is going through as there is not enough time to implement and test any alternatives. But if we can get some sort of communication about why the change was made or whether improvements will be made in the future to restore functionality, that would be greatly appreciated.

Xyonon.3987

It’s not a threaten, it’s simply a fact. I doubt that they will let it go live this way, since they normally really help the community. But I’m extremly, EXTREMY upset right now, because it’s an obvious and devasting failure on their side wich should have been noticed right away when they talked about this in their office. THAT’s making me angry and I do not want this changes like this at ANY COST!

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

Adding my voice to the concerns. All-or-Nothing outfits and tonics is going to destroy a lot of looks for me, and I’ll be asking for refunds for every item that won’t function like currently.

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Considering retired town clothes will be moved to tonics and players who don’t like the change can get a refund, I know I’m getting my refund. I was expecting to mix the town clothing items into my medium armor characters’ armor sets, but oh well.

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

So it seems most people who are defending this change are saying that town clothes would clip too much with normal armor so they would have to be an all-or-nothing set. That’s reasonable to me and I get that, but what if they just make it so that you can’t mix-and-match town clothes with regular armor?

For example, if you’re wearing normal armor and you equip the khaki shorts over your character, then all other pieces of armor become invisible and your character is wearing nothing but the khaki shorts. THEN, you can continue to mix and match town clothes on. This way, there is no clipping between armor/town clothes, we still get to wear town clothes in combat, and we can still mix our outfits to our desire.

Also this has a bonus benefit, if you want to have a shirtless character you can just equip the shorts and nothing else.

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!

Posted by: Sikozu.7843

Sikozu.7843

I love to use my Wintersday town clothes on my human male, but I really hate how the hat looks on him. I much prefer the coolio aviator sunglasses that he is currently wearing.
I would be very disappointed if he always had to wear that hat. x_x

I do like the Mad King’s outfit on my Norn, but I would also like to show his face while wearing it. I would also be very disappointed if he had to wear the pumpkin head all the time. :/

A little added note here, Outfits will still respect the ‘hide helm’ toggle so you can absolutely wear Wintersday or Mad King outfit without the hat or pumpkin.

Does this mean that I could not wear my Wintersday outfit with the Wintersday earmuffs ?
:’(

Xyonon.3987

Considering retired town clothes will be moved to tonics and players who don’t like the change can get a refund, I know I’m getting my refund. I was expecting to mix the town clothing items into my medium armor characters’ armor sets, but oh well.

Refund? REFUND??? I DO NOT WANT A SILLY REFUND
We (I guess I can speak for everyone here except you?) want a good solution that grants us the ability to mix and wear whatever we want in and out of combat. That’s the goal Anet has to aim for. And I really trust them that they manage to do it. But we have to build up at least a tiny bit of preassure … Like a sitting char on an asura … ausra ele … and engi char … with mortar … and his warbound … y that’s all.

Posted by: Angrod.7850

Angrod.7850

Yes, a refund will not resolve our problems here.

We want to be able to mix and match like it is today.

Plus, they would not refund the other town clothes like the pirate one. But, we will have no use of it after this pack comes out because we bought it only for some pieces to create our proper town clothes. We don’t care of the entire sets !

Posted by: Carbon Footprint.3421

Carbon Footprint.3421

Taking away mix and match town cloths is not something I support. A game all about dress-up and removing that is painful.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

These pictures are making me sad I never got round to buying more Town Clothes to dress up my characters before they were removed.

On the other hand I should be happy that I only bought a few so I am not getting as screwed over as the rest of you guys.

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

They may not be able to solve this problem by the time the update comes but they could at least disable the individual pieces temporarily while they work out a better fix than a tonic.

A tonic?

We already have way to many of those stupid things cluttering up storage. I don’t know how many mystery tonics I’ve deleted. The last thing we need is tonics that give us undyable clothes.

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

They may not be able to solve this problem by the time the update comes but they could at least disable the individual pieces temporarily while they work out a better fix than a tonic.

A tonic?

We already have way to many of those stupid things cluttering up storage. I don’t know how many mystery tonics I’ve deleted. The last thing we need is tonics that give us undyable clothes.

As long as they tell us they’ve heard the community, and even if it wont be ready for this update they’ll work on it and make it how it is now (or was in that case), i’ll be fine.

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Getting a refund is not the answer. Anet should be avoiding players getting refunds, and instead fix the situation. Getting a refund is a bad thing. It shines a really bright negative light on Anet that they are changing things we already paid for, and instead of fixing the issue, players are resorting to just getting refunds. Anet should realize this gives them an extremely bad image that players have to resort to this.

This needs to be changed, plain and simple. You don’t go changing something players have already spent money on. I don’t care if your legal documentation gives you the right to do it. It is a bad move in general. Best Buy isn’t coming to my house after I bought a TV from them to take it away and give me a drawing of a TV. I still have the TV that I paid for. This is the same principle. We paid for those outfits. Now you’re going to take them away and give us tonics of them instead? That is not what we paid for. This is seriously a bait and switch tactic and is unacceptable.

Decided to join in on the pictures. Here are mine, that I am now going to lose because of this change…..

Attachments:

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Malevil.2104

Malevil.2104

Town clothes ? Seriously i even forgot that something like that existed … Ask for refund and move on guys.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Everyone, I’m just as upset as most in this thread, but can we please keep it civil? As devs have said in the past, they care about the game and they do not make changes to “slap the community in the face.” Can we please not threaten them with any sort of violence and refrain from assuming they are out to spite or ignore the community? Even if you feel this way, it is not productive nor will it help the situation.

As others have said, it is likely this change is going through as there is not enough time to implement and test any alternatives. But if we can get some sort of communication about why the change was made or whether improvements will be made in the future to restore functionality, that would be greatly appreciated.

That’s fair, so long as they come out and tell us why.

1. Why remove those items from the store way back when?

2. If the issue is truly about spending time and money on getting combat animations for those specific pieces of clothing (which were some how mysteriously more difficult to do than other items), why spend any time at all on the ones you selected to make the cut?

3. Why spend all that time and money converting them to a mechanic (the tonic) that is inconvenient and clearly unacceptable?

4. If the initiative is ‘collaborative’, why wasn’t a discussion on this opened 4 months ago to let us hash through all the possible issues?

5. If it’s about spending time and money, why did you spend that time and money completely reworking the human female running animation after it was working just fine for 14+ months, and there wasn’t a dev blog or patch note about it, much less any sort of long rage post (much like this one, or the long one regarding the outrage over using T3 Human Light as the flame kissed set)?

I wouldn’t be so upset if they had a clearly understood agenda that equated to, “Hey, we make this game for ourselves and to keep our children safe. You can play it if you like what we do, and leave if you don’t.” But to start tossing around ‘collaborative’, and then only make posts about things they want to talk about, when they want to talk about it, complete with a guide on what combinations of verbs and nouns we’re allowed to use when speaking – the message is confusing.

I’m human. We love to see patterns where maybe patterns don’t exist. It is, however, really difficult to look at things that make the cut and things that don’t make the cut and not start forming a picture of a possible internal agenda.

Sure, it’s nice to have red posts clarifying how things will in fact work. The real problem is the ‘why’.

Xyonon.3987

They are dyeable btw. However why can’t they just let them be like they are … or use the same system as another game I’ve played used. Just look at it, it’s a cute game, pretty good gameplay tbh, but looks a kittenildish:

On the left side you see the armor and the headgear. You can just use another armor and headgear and put it into the smaller slots next to them just to use it as a skin. So why no just a smaller box next to gloves, helmets, etc? I mean that’s really not a big deal is it? Totally simple, yet perfect.

(the game’s called SpiralKnights btw)

Attachments:

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

I guess if i can get a bikini on my fem norn, i’ll live without my custom town clothes.

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Personally I was fine with town clothes being a separate thing anyway. I dont even understand the change in the first place.

Xyonon.3987

I guess if i can get a bikini on my fem norn, i’ll live without my custom town clothes.

Only by unequip everything yes. But there is no town clothers swap anymore, so … kinda annoying.

Posted by: Kirimitsu.2049

Kirimitsu.2049

As a avid roleplayer on the unofficial EU Piken Square RP server, I cannot overstate the massive use and importance of individualy equipable and dyeable town clothing. Mixing-and-matching between sets and loose items is fundamental.

Though I fully support most aspects of the upcoming changes, a “All or Nothing” outfits-as-sets solution will truly grief me as a fan.

Please, ArenaNet devs~ doing this would severely diminish a otherwise amazing update on the customization system.

(edited by Kirimitsu.2049)

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

snip

It’s essentially the same as before, it’s just more polished. How often do feel the need to switch outfits at this time? Isn’t it so that you make you make your mind up with a look, and you then stick with that look? I imagine that you preview the armor first before purchasing it. If you want multiple sets of armor (for cosmetics and/or for stats), working towards those is yet another goal in this MMO, and goals are important.

I don’t know about you, but when I figure out a new look, I’m excited to start working towards it and the upcoming Fractal run (i.e.) becomes all the merrier =)

In addition, it helps fuel resources to the very company providing these changes. I think that this should be considered a very reasonable and fair way to do that so we can get things like the Feature Pack.

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

As a avid roleplayer on the unofficial EU Piken Square RP server, I cannot overstate the massive use and importance of individualy equipable and dyeable town clothing. Mixing-and-matching between sets and loose items is fundamental.

Though I fully support most aspects of the upcoming changes, a “All or nothing” town clothing-to-tonic solution will truly grief me as a fan.

Please, ArenaNet devs~ doing this would severely diminish a otherwise amazing update on the customization system.

This is something that they need to fix.

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Posted by: FemmeFatale.2839

FemmeFatale.2839

If Anet actually reads these I know I am just one player but please here me out. The RPers of GW2 use mix and match to give a uniqueness to their characters. Setting things up to make us all look the same is saddening. I as I am sure many others have had many whispers from other players curious as to what clothes combination I am using. It feels as though the game is moving away from a RP MMO to just another “game”. If I didn’t have six level 80’s who all have their own wardrobe sets that are mix and match I might not take it so hard. But I wish now I hadn’t spent so much time and money on my characters. Again I am only one player and all the money I spent on town clothes in the gem store doesn’t amount to much in the big picture. I realize this.Time will tell if I can weather this storm. If I can’t it was fun while it lasted.

(edited by FemmeFatale.2839)

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I’m against the possible no mixing & matching, 1 time only tonics, that’s a slap in the face for most players- but if it means I could possibly get countess Anise’s armor this way….. You won’t hear any complaints from me

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Only by unequip everything yes. But there is no town clothers swap anymore, so … kinda annoying.

I’m talking about the one found in the data awhile back. Looks like it would just be a box toggle to switch between a costume and armor now.

Posted by: Johasthan.1327

Johasthan.1327

Seeing this thread it is obvious Anet needs to rethink about this. The most simple way I can think of is keeping the Town Clothes slots as are right now, having a combat outfit, with all this (nonetheless awesome) wardrobe system, including the full outfit slot, and a town clothes outfit as is right now, or even better, with a “town clothes only wardrobe”, free to apply for this kind of outfit.

Anet must keep in mind that, after all, everyone who bought town clothes by gems never ever wanted it for combat, so there is no real need of give new features to this items. Don’t get me wrong, it would be awesome if this clothes could be used also in combat, but not if that destroys the original intention of this kind of item.

And yet again, tonics and refunding IS NOT a solution, even though I personally would be benefited by a refunding.

Anet, REALLY needs to learn how to do the changes without generating this frustration to the players. Obviously, it is impossible to please everyone, but this particular topic was predictable. I cannot believe they didn’t see it coming.

Posted by: CuppaTea.6075

CuppaTea.6075

Dear Devs,

Thank you for all the effort you put into the new changes. But, this no-go for mix and match is a very nasty side effect. I am almost tempted to say I’d prefer the system as it is now over the new consequences for town clothes.

I won’t pretend to understand the technical reasons behind this limitation, but there Has to be another way. I just can not, and simply refuse to loose my faith in the fact that the clever guys at Arena Net can come up with a better solution.

Posted by: Twyll Blackleaf.9641

Twyll Blackleaf.9641

Town clothes ? Seriously i even forgot that something like that existed … Ask for refund and move on guys.

The thing is, they’re not even refunding most of what they’ve changed. They’re only refunding the retired town clothes, ones that went out of the gem store 3 months ago that are being turned into tonics. It may not matter to you, but lots of people spent actual money on sets of town clothes that they now will not be able to use in the way they thought they would be able to use them, and they will not get a refund on them unless ANet changes the refund policy they’ve already stated.

If you’d forgotten town clothes existed entirely, then you probably don’t buy town clothes, so you don’t represent part of the huge chunk of money ANet stands to lose should this poorly-thought-out change be implemented.

I do like the look of the wardrobe system but a tonic for a full costume! Really!

I guess Its down to not allowing mix combinations of town clothes to be used for any class weight in combat, Having say 3 different classes running at you wearing the same clothes might panic a few players while they stumble selecting the 3 to know what classes they are, If the 3 were to jump and run around each other then you have no idea to who is who till they attack, sounds like fun

The thing is, they’re actually making it harder to tell those 3 players apart, because they’ll be able to use their town clothes in combat— but only as identical sets (possibly with different colors depending on whether the outfit in question is turned into a set-outfit or a tonic-outfit). So, instead of having at least some visual differentiation between different characters using the same costume-tonic, there will be no visual differentiation.

A female heavy-armor character will still be able to fight in a floofy dress; she’ll just have to fight in the floofy dress with a dumb hat or no hat and no option to replace that dumb hat with a different hat.

Come on ANet, I know you do have the ability to listen to player input and put it into practice. (The afklasers added during the Scarlet holo fight amused me greatly and made me very happy with you guys, even if they did occasionally hit me while I was fighting blue-Scarlet.) The lack of responses lately makes me hope you are working on a way to fix this right now. I’m not threatening to leave or anything because I know you can listen to us and fix this, so please don’t make my optimism look foolish.

Posted by: Liraz.8062

Liraz.8062

I’ve actually been surprised by how many folks have come here to support this issue from even outside of the RP community. Town clothes were more beloved than I think any of us really knew.

I still have faith that ANet will see how important this issue is to so many and reconsider the choice to turn them into tonics. With the patch only a few weeks away, it’s understandable that these things might take time and we might not receive a fix to make the town clothes usable in a more normal way for a while, but it would be worth a wait to get them.

Please reconsider the way town clothes are being retired, ANet. This is both a personal enjoyment and an economic issue for many of us, since the items in question were in the gem store. I for one will be receiving a lot of refunded gems if this change goes forward, but what will I spend them on? Most of the money I have spent in the store over the past year and a half has been on cosmetic customization, but now I feel that I can no longer trust that anything I purchase from there will retain its functionality.

Firstwatch Irregular Company – RP, Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Sethorus.9231

Sethorus.9231

Please allow us to transmute starter’s items on whichever class we want. I am mostly referring to the Thief’s starting hood. I want that hood on my guardian

Posted by: Howell Qagan.9752

Howell Qagan.9752

Please allow us to transmute starter’s items on whichever class we want. I am mostly referring to the Thief’s starting hood. I want that hood on my guardian

It has been stated in the FAQ that you cannot transmute items to different armor weight. End of argument. (read here: https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/46419166-Wardrobe)

Moreover, this is the thread for town clothes. I see you posted it in the approriate thread at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Feedback-Questions-The-Wardrobe-System/page/15 so I can’t see why you would repost here.

Xyonon.3987

Dear Devs,

Thank you for all the effort you put into the new changes. But, this no-go for mix and match is a very nasty side effect. I am almost tempted to say I’d prefer the system as it is now over the new consequences for town clothes.

I won’t pretend to understand the technical reasons behind this limitation, but there Has to be another way. I just can not, and simply refuse to loose my faith in the fact that the clever guys at Arena Net can come up with a better solution.

probably the politest comment here +1

Posted by: SilveryBeing.5082

SilveryBeing.5082

I rarely post on the forums and this topic was enough to get me to log in. Please Arenanet, keep the mix-and-match functionality with the town clothes. Like many others, I mix my town clothes on my characters and to lose that functionality is to lose what made town clothes great in the first place.

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Is there any word on If LS meta skins will be added for the players who no longer have them due to various reasons?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m also very happy with most of the changes, with the glaring exception of the town clothes (and the smaller exception of my disappointment that I’m not saving bag space on costume armor after all since the point of it is to swap to it for short scenes and that’s not worth spending charges). I’ve posted already about how this is the first time I’ve ever seriously considered asking for refunds.

And now, reading this thread, I’m realizing something. ANet might fix this. And if I got refunds on items no longer for sale … and they fix it so I could have used the items properly after all … my bitterness would be epic.

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

I love everything about this except the tonic thing. I would really like town clothes to remain somewhat as they are, because I mix and match sets. Like I use the Mad King boots with my short shorts and blouses. I’m honestly disappointed whenever a new costume comes out and you can’t mix and match, like with the Bloody Princes.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

As somebody who has always mixed & matched town clothes, and paid real money for individual items for the exclusive reason to complete such mix & match outfits (for example to dress up as Ellen Kiel): this is super, super not okay for me.

We will miss out on the following:

• Costume / cosplay competitions. No more Spider-Man or Lara Croft.
  • Outfits for roleplayers. Both mix & match AND dyes matter
  • Dressing up as dorky tourists and taking awkward photos with in-game celebrities.
  • Buying an entire outfit just because we like one item (e.g. the pirate pants)
  • Dressing up for special social occasions (anything from valentine’s day to birthday parties) will become a lot harder
  • Wearing an outfit but without the stupid hat that removes all hair; basically an issue for 9 out of 10 female and I assume many male characters

Honestly, the tonics solution sucks. If we would have been able to transmute any town clothes item onto armor (yes, even at the price of more than one “charge”), everybody would have been happy. Instead, an entire dimension of the game is essentially removed. Unfortunately, it was one that many players were happily using (and happily spent $$ on).

I know that many people have already voiced their dissatisfaction with this solution and all points have probably been made, but I wanted to go on record.

Attachments:

Howell Qagan.9752

Is there any word on If LS meta skins will be added for the players who no longer have them due to various reasons?

Wrong thread, try here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Feedback-Questions-The-Wardrobe-System/

Posted by: Sir Kaboomski.1508

Sir Kaboomski.1508

Town Clothes sold through the gem store as outfits, such as the Pirate Captain’s Outfit, will be usable as a single outfit skin through the Wardrobe. Purchasing an outfit will unlock it for all characters on your account to use. Outfits will replace the look of equipped armors, are equipped in a separate appearance slot, and do not require Transmutation Charges to use. Single items, such as the Fuzzy Hats and Scarlet’s Spaulders, will be unlocked for your entire account and usable with any armor weight. Some basic clothing items that are no longer available for purchase will be converted into endless tonics.

I was confused at first.. maybe I still am, but It seems that this is only about skins that are no longer available for purchase. However, I do also disagree with the way these are handled mainly because the main point of the wardrobe is to streamline everything, yet you are introducing a level of fragmentation by making some skins work differently than others.

In my opinion I don’t see why all skins for armor shouldn’t work the same way. Whatever the initial reasons are for doing it the way you have initially decided it’s obvious that even though it may make sense to you guys (devs), it’s causing confusion to the community.

So why not make all town clothes/outfits work differently with separate pieces interchangeable with any other type of wearables? Mad king helmet with Citadel of flame chest? Why not?

The tonic thing regarding existing town clothes that are no longer obtainable does really stink too because you are also taking something that functioned a particular way, and though expanding it in one way to allow something that didn’t exist before (in-combat use) you are removing the function everyone had available and was used to (mix and matching purchased pieces). In my opinion this is always a bad idea. You don’t want such a negative to overshadow the overall great concept.

I for one am super stoked about the whole wardrobe thing and very appreciative that it is being implemented, but I think I speak for most people when I say that for such a great feature, take a bit more time and make it everything it could be!

(edited by Sir Kaboomski.1508)

Posted by: Dismuke.8304

Dismuke.8304

Dear ANet Devs,

Please, listen to the feedback here. Overall I think people are thrilled with the changes you plan to implement EXCEPT for the planned changes to the town-clothing. People enjoy having the freedom to customize their look in-game and the changes you have outlined for the town clothes – which, might I add, people have paid real-world money for – seemingly go directly against what you are trying to do.

So please, reconsider this one point.

- Dismuke

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Some people are exaggerating to a laughable extent. Everyone can see the issue, stop using posts like omg, Anet isn’t r reading the thread or omg, Anet didn’t change it yet. Ofc they won’t change it yet and I doubt they will do before trying it in-game.

Also, according to the beautiful people here who say they are playing GW2 for town clothes, please leave, Sims is ther for you, instead of inaccurate facts about how half GW2 are playing because town clothing.

Howell Qagan.9752

Some people are exaggerating to a laughable extent. Everyone can see the issue, stop using posts like omg, Anet isn’t r reading the thread or omg, Anet didn’t change it yet. Ofc they won’t change it yet and I doubt they will do before trying it in-game.

Also, according to the beautiful people here who say they are playing GW2 for town clothes, please leave, Sims is ther for you, instead of inaccurate facts about how half GW2 are playing because town clothing.

I wonder why you would be here if you don’t care

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

I doubt anyone is playing “just for town clothes.” But town clothes were one of the primary gem store items people payed for separately from the actual price of the game itself, in many cases far more than the game cost. So we certainly deserve to be respected for the amount of money we invested in something that is about to be taken away from us.

Xyonon.3987

11 pages a day is a pretty obvious result

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I think anet has to solve this town clothes issue to the satisfaction of the people who bought it, or refund a lot of money.
Simply because even though its not a lot of the majority, its a lot of people who spend a lot of money on gem store items.

It may take extra work and it may not be ready in time for the patch, but i think anet should commit to getting them the same functionality they once had, or just refund them however much gems, OR gold they spent on it. Im actually surprised how many interesting looks people created here.