*Precursor Rage*

*Precursor Rage*

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

That RNG will get ya every time. Best thing to do is just not stress it. People will beat their heads on the screen. Farming for hours and hours for some shiny pixels. I made a couple, but that is only cause I have been around so long there isn’t much in this game I still care about.

I still like my Fractal skins better by far.

Do what you enjoy and let what happens happen. Like last week some nice Norn Warrior from TC dropped Dusk for me, during a farming session at their north camp. I want to thank him and the guy who bought it off the trading post. You are both Scholars and gentlemen. The later of which wasted waaaaayyy to much money.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

(edited by Talyn.3295)

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Stampede.5308

Stampede.5308

20th March 2014: Spark price: 580g. 22nd April 2014: Spark price: 929g.
“We want to control the price of precursors on trading post”… Anet, u’re doing wrong…

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

hehehe.
Placed a buy order of 843 Gold on “the Legend”
Decided to withdraw that one cuz well..it took too long (yes..I am impatient)
Bought 20 Monsoons and 20 bramblethone for the insane amount of around 3G each
At the Mystic toilet on the 4th try…I got The Legend…so now I was overjoyed and salvaged the rest..
one happy bugger here!

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

hehehe.
Placed a buy order of 843 Gold on “the Legend”
Decided to withdraw that one cuz well..it took too long (yes..I am impatient)
Bought 20 Monsoons and 20 bramblethone for the insane amount of around 3G each
At the Mystic toilet on the 4th try…I got The Legend…so now I was overjoyed and salvaged the rest..
one happy bugger here!

I hate you so badly. :’(

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

8 hours a day every day since release? O.O

SOME DAYS I’m playing 18+ hours a day and depends how severe my insomnia is on any particular day. I am also single and retired/disabled, better explains my extreme gaming. -LOL

Hahaha, not sure whether to feel sympathy for your insomnia or jealousy for your free time! I get maybe 2 hours a week here, with the occasional LAN party exception. Looking forward to retirement!

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: chriswho.8605

chriswho.8605

I’m a PvP player, and I just got my 400 hunter, so I decided to craft 100 rare shortbows and go to the mystic forge for the first time in 2 years…

Here what I got after 20 attempts.

Attachments:

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

I’m a PvP player, and I just got my 400 hunter, so I decided to craft 100 rare shortbows and go to the mystic forge for the first time in 2 years…

Here what I got after 20 attempts.

I can’t tell what you got, but if it was a pre-cursor, congrats!!

What shortbow did you craft? Do you need to combine level 80 rares for a chance, or will level 75 ones do too.

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Esoteric.4395

Esoteric.4395

I’ve forged 19 precursors to date, my advice is:

If you have at least 3k gold, forging is worth the risk, because you can take the short-term losses (sometimes reaches negative 1k gold). Eventually, you will come out on top if you keep forging, but it means you have to be smart with what exotics you buy.

If you have less than 1k gold, DO NOT GAMBLE! Save your money, and buy it. Yes you can be lucky and get it after 10 tries, but that is very unlikely. What is more likely is that you waste almost all your gold before striking lucky, and usually, most players with 1k gold after losing all their cash will never try it again. Long term wise, you can make a small profit, but you must have a large reserve of funds to work with.

My Data:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Precursor-Research-with-5k-gold-DATA/first#post3929636

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Getting a precursor must be nice.

Oh it is. Let me tell you, for someone with Aiden’s luck in this game, never thinking that something like having a pre come from the forge would ever happen, and then to see it sitting there, it’s a true and utter moment of disbelief.

I kid you not, I sat there and must have spammed that printscreen key about 30 times. It was ridiculous. I went cold from the excitement. Mouth agape, staring at the screen looking at those words and the lovely item in my inventory, I swear it must be physically like winning the lotto. Then an hour and a half goes by and I still don’t wanna hit the ‘accept’ button on the forge result. Looking at it, this massive grin from ear to ear and a silent cackle… all the while saying to myself “this is it… the journey is over, I’ve done it” (well, the game did it, I just got lucky).

Trust me it’s a sensation you don’t wanna miss. And I’d urge yourself and Aiden to not give up on this. All it took was one throw (I bought 4 staves, less than 12g, just on a whim)… all exotics, figuring I might as well give it another try, if I don’t I’m gonna kick myself. It could be me that’s next. I just never figured that it would be me.

If I’d have sold it, yes I’d have made my money back and quite a bit more on what I’d already thrown into the toilet already, but in all honesty, making that legendary is beyond the price of a precursor… when you spend all that time and see that your efforts have paid off, it becomes priceless.

May you have the fortune that I was given, even for just one roll.

Attachments:

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

*Precursor Rage*

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Nothing cheers up a legendary creator hunting a precursor more than a precursor drop. And yes, it IS like winning the lotto. Only problem is you’ll have dedicated people dropping in their chances to win in multiples (for greater chances of the #1 prize), and more often than not it will be the person that drops in a chance on a whim that will be the lucker of the hour.

I just realised I posted this only days before getting that first pre drop. I never thought I’d be quoting myself for a QFT moment. That is kind of surreal.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

The PvP tournament is giving away precursors which is a great way to get people to watch. The fact that someone watching will get what I’ve busted my kitten trying for a year and a half to get with no success isn’t great.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

The PvP tournament is giving away precursors which is a great way to get people to watch. The fact that someone watching will get what I’ve busted my kitten trying for a year and a half to get with no success isn’t great.

How is just watchin/observing the tourny going to give you a CHANCE at getting a precursor? Or are you talking about leeching/AFKing during a match? What a mindset to be a professional AFKer.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: serapheles.5409

serapheles.5409

How is just watchin/observing the tourny going to give you a CHANCE at getting a precursor? Or are you talking about leeching/AFKing during a match? What a mindset to be a professional AFKer.

If I remember correctly, they are giving away a precursor at random in the Twitch stream.

The Random Number Gods are nothing if not predictable.
Crafting is designed for gear accessibility, not profit.

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

They’re giving away 3 precursors tomorrow to viewers of the Twitch feed, they gave away 3 today. I’m not against this BTW but I’m very much against how terrible precursor acquisition is in gw2 if you’re not one of the the 1% or the lucky accounts.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Sewra.2805

Sewra.2805

Well after reading this threat i decided to give up on my legendary but on a weird whim i decided to buy 4 lvl 75 exotic swords off the TP about 2-3 gold each and mystic them and what do you know? on my very first try i got the zap lol

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Juan.4569

Juan.4569

Yeah this is getting out of hand xD Zap is sitting nicely around 900 gold. And the Mystic forge swallowed up my money when trying to get it :P

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

In the past I always read one of these threads and thought “Maybe I’ll get lucky just this once”. (Sometimes I wonder if these threads aren’t created for that very purpose)

Never happened for me. That doesn’t mean it never will but I have yet to hit a lucky streak in drops or at the Mystic forge since headstart.
Instead of blowing through money I just try to play smart. If I get 4 of the same rares from chests I forge them. It takes awhile to accrue them but I don’t lose anything except potential gold from selling them on the TP.
When I started trying to get ascended crafting leveled I would save the exotic weapons created to drop in the forge. I never did finish ascended crafting but it was a way to save money when throwing things into the forge.
I do know that my odds are low for obtaining a precursor because all told I’ve only thrown in hundreds of rares (close to a thousand but I wasn’t counting) and at best 80 exotics.
The method is slow and could possibly never yield a precursor but I also haven’t been subjected to huge gold losses pulling the slot machine lever hoping for that big win.

I won’t lie though if I ever had thousands of gold to blow I’d be there insanely pulling that lever for a chance. For Science! of course

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Well after reading this threat i decided to give up on my legendary but on a weird whim i decided to buy 4 lvl 75 exotic swords off the TP about 2-3 gold each and mystic them and what do you know? on my very first try i got the zap lol

Precursors are like girlfriends, the harder you try to get one, the more frustrated you get. When you stop looking, one just falls into your lap.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Mono.7320

Mono.7320

you think this is funny?

Attachments:

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Sadly with the skins unlock now, the precursor prices are exaggerated high.

What OP complained and as a long time player I can also relate is everything is random, pure RNG. I’ve seen people with 2 weeks play dropping precursors while head starters still have the small hope they will drop one somehow..one day.

In my opinion, I think anet should give older, yet active with many hours of gameplay, accounts a slight higher chance for better drops (precursor), to keep their interest and spark on this game, just like we get increased luck, xp and karma from achievement points.

I, for once, would be happy to get a precursor or a good drop if I think about and compare with my 5k of gameplay. Rage: My luckiest drop so far was Spirit Links from SB about 14 months ago. haha

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by azyume.6321)

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Khal Drogo.9631

Khal Drogo.9631

My tip for mystic toileting exos – craft exotic celestial weapons and throw into toilet. May cost 20ecto tho per try and the cost of the recipe tho and some ori and ancient wood.

Apologies to those who may find my posts on GW2 forums offensive and hateful.

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

you think this is funny?

There is nothing funny about 1000 gold precursors but they don’t seem to care about that. If you want to beat them at their own game, wear exos and use your gold to buy gems.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

I’m so glad I finally finished my legendary.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

anyone has seen the dude who is trying to sell sunrise for 9000 gold? Image it – noone buys it, but he spent 900g just to put it into the TP

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

*Precursor Rage*

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Dang – are you telling me that I could have gotten 1,000g for my luck? Oh, minus 15% in listing fees of course. So I’m looking at a potential 850g for a shred of luck. But instead, I created the Bifrost. The experience is worth every copper and wielding something that you worked hard for is truly awesome. The method to get this shred of luck leaves a lot to be desired, however.

Gift of Mastery? Relatively easy.
Gift of Fortune? A little harder, lots of farming and shards.
Gift of the Bifrost? Excruciating, considering I was looking forever for people to help me with the Arah dungeon, and 500 Shards of Zhaitan couldn’t come quick enough. Dungeons aren’t my bag.
The Legend? In the same boat as Aiden, can’t express how hard it is to get a good drop when you need it. But, like what happens when you least expect it, then it drops.

Forging the Bifrost, and your first legendary? PRICELESS!

*Precursor Rage*

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

anyone has seen the dude who is trying to sell sunrise for 9000 gold? Image it – noone buys it, but he spent 900g just to put it into the TP

Around about the Xmas patch in 2012 was when people realised that legendary weps could be listed on the TP. This was a very big mistake by Anet.

This is the first one that I saw available on the TP.

Attachments:

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Izdubar.9540

Izdubar.9540

Well it could be worse, you could have gotten a precursor drop but one of the crappy ones that don’t sell for much on the TP and is a weapon type you’ll never use.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Well it could be worse, you could have gotten a precursor drop but one of the crappy ones that don’t sell for much on the TP and is a weapon type you’ll never use.

When you say crappy you’re still talking about the cheapest ones which are still like 30gold (correct me if I’m wrong because it’s been awhile since I checked).
My best drop ever has been Death wish. I was giddy like you wouldn’t believe from getting that thing and from headstart to now that has been the best. So, I’d even take the crappy ones if one dropped. I would make it work somehow on an alt if I had to.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

When you say crappy you’re still talking about the cheapest ones which are still like 30gold (correct me if I’m wrong because it’s been awhile since I checked).
My best drop ever has been Death wish. I was giddy like you wouldn’t believe from getting that thing and from headstart to now that has been the best. So, I’d even take the crappy ones if one dropped. I would make it work somehow on an alt if I had to.

That would be like complaining that you won the Powerball lottery jackpot – because the prize was “only” $50 million instead of $200 million.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Started playing at prerelease. After hammering away at the game, Southsun was released in all its horror (lagfests and ninja karkas). At the end of the weekend and the defeat of the ancient Karka, I was gifted with a Zap. Not bad for a few months. Making Bolt took over a year though, but otherwise was happy with it.

The economy however is an entirely different thing. Zap was selling for 120g back then. Now it’s going for 500g+. This is wrong

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

I wouldn’t dream of complaining about getting a cheap precursor. Any one I get, I’ll make into a legendary. I won’t buy a precursor and I won’t sell one.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Since headstart my best drop was an unidentified dye about 6 months ago that ended up being “Midnight Ice”, 14g at the time, then about 2 weeks after that I got another, sold the first kept the second. No decent rewards for playing GW2.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

[&AgGSvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Frostfang
[&AgGTvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Kudzu
[&AgGUvwAA] My Journal: Seeking the Lover
[&AgGVvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Spark
[&AgGWvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Bard
[&AgGXvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Dawn
[&AgGYvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Dusk
[&AgGZvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Colossus
[&AgGavwAA] My Journal: Seeking Carcharias
[&AgGbvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Energizer
[&AgGcvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Chaos Gun
[&AgGdvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Hunter
[&AgGevwAA] My Journal: Seeking Storm
[&AgGfvwAA] My Journal: Seeking the Chosen
[&AgGgvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Legend
[&AgGhvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rage
[&AgGivwAA] My Journal: Seeking Zap
[&AgGjvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rodgort’s Flame
[&AgGkvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Venom
[&AgGlvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Howl
[&AgGmvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rodgort
[&AgGvvwAA] The Legend of Flameseeker Prophecies
[&AgGwvwAA] The Legend of Kudzu
[&AgGxvwAA] The Legend of Frenzy
[&AgGyvwAA] The Legend of the Moot
[&AgGzvwAA] The Legend of the Predator
[&AgG0vwAA] The Legend of Twilight
[&AgG1vwAA] The Legend of Bifrost
[&AgG2vwAA] The Legend of Howler
[&AgG3vwAA] The Legend of the Juggernaut
[&AgG4vwAA] The Legend of Kraitkin
[&AgG5vwAA] The Legend of Minstrel

Tee-hee…

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

Since headstart my best drop was an unidentified dye about 6 months ago that ended up being “Midnight Ice”, 14g at the time, then about 2 weeks after that I got another, sold the first kept the second. No decent rewards for playing GW2.

My best drop was celestial dye in day one of headstart. Technically that’s an RNG roll on an unid dye but it’s still my best.

In November 2012 when they nerfed loot and drops my account went completely cold in terms of drops. It’s like they put the whammy on me.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

[&AgGSvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Frostfang
[&AgGTvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Kudzu
[&AgGUvwAA] My Journal: Seeking the Lover
[&AgGVvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Spark
[&AgGWvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Bard
[&AgGXvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Dawn
[&AgGYvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Dusk
[&AgGZvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Colossus
[&AgGavwAA] My Journal: Seeking Carcharias
[&AgGbvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Energizer
[&AgGcvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Chaos Gun
[&AgGdvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Hunter
[&AgGevwAA] My Journal: Seeking Storm
[&AgGfvwAA] My Journal: Seeking the Chosen
[&AgGgvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Legend
[&AgGhvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rage
[&AgGivwAA] My Journal: Seeking Zap
[&AgGjvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rodgort’s Flame
[&AgGkvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Venom
[&AgGlvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Howl
[&AgGmvwAA] My Journal: Seeking Rodgort
[&AgGvvwAA] The Legend of Flameseeker Prophecies
[&AgGwvwAA] The Legend of Kudzu
[&AgGxvwAA] The Legend of Frenzy
[&AgGyvwAA] The Legend of the Moot
[&AgGzvwAA] The Legend of the Predator
[&AgG0vwAA] The Legend of Twilight
[&AgG1vwAA] The Legend of Bifrost
[&AgG2vwAA] The Legend of Howler
[&AgG3vwAA] The Legend of the Juggernaut
[&AgG4vwAA] The Legend of Kraitkin
[&AgG5vwAA] The Legend of Minstrel

Tee-hee…

Almost a year ago we were told precursor crafting would definitely be in the game. This was data mined to show that it was actually being worked on and then they scrapped it.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: slayert.5904

slayert.5904

So I looked at zap a week ago and it was at 860g.
Today I look at zap and it is at 1090g.

WHAT!? That is kitten frustrating since i want to get bolt and I do not play the tp since I find it stupid to play the tp. In my opinion the prices of these precusors are getting out of controle and almost unreachable for people who don’t play the tp. The whole point of buying a precursor of the tp is stupid in my opinion, cause once i get my legendary I would probably say “Wow that took my along time of grinding gold” and not “Wow that took my a long time of playing the game and it was fun to do”.

I probably will just let bolt go, which is fine it is a cosmetic but so frustrating to think i can get it but it would just take 2 months of gold grinding and not having fun cause doing the same dungeon over and over again gets boring after a few days.

So i hope precusor crafting will be in game around the end of the year. It will make alot of people happy and probably people who make money of precursor flipping sad but that makes me even more happy.

| lvl 80 guard | shout DPS roamer |

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

WHAT!? That is kitten frustrating since i want to get bolt and I do not play the tp since I find it stupid to play the tp. In my opinion the prices of these precusors are getting out of controle and almost unreachable for people who don’t play the tp. The whole point of buying a precursor of the tp is stupid in my opinion, cause once i get my legendary I would probably say “Wow that took my along time of grinding gold” and not “Wow that took my a long time of playing the game and it was fun to do”.

I probably will just let bolt go, which is fine it is a cosmetic but so frustrating to think i can get it but it would just take 2 months of gold grinding and not having fun cause doing the same dungeon over and over again gets boring after a few days.

So i hope precusor crafting will be in game around the end of the year. It will make alot of people happy and probably people who make money of precursor flipping sad but that makes me even more happy.

I will never buy a precursor. I don’t believe this method of acquisition even belongs in the game. At some point you just have to recognize that you’ll never get one.

PugLife SoloQ

(edited by Aidenwolf.5964)

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

Dang – are you telling me that I could have gotten 1,000g for my luck? Oh, minus 15% in listing fees of course. So I’m looking at a potential 850g for a shred of luck. But instead, I created the Bifrost. The experience is worth every copper and wielding something that you worked hard for is truly awesome. The method to get this shred of luck leaves a lot to be desired, however.

Gift of Mastery? Relatively easy.
Gift of Fortune? A little harder, lots of farming and shards.
Gift of the Bifrost? Excruciating, considering I was looking forever for people to help me with the Arah dungeon, and 500 Shards of Zhaitan couldn’t come quick enough. Dungeons aren’t my bag.
The Legend? In the same boat as Aiden, can’t express how hard it is to get a good drop when you need it. But, like what happens when you least expect it, then it drops.

Forging the Bifrost, and your first legendary? PRICELESS!

I congratulate you on your patience and your luck. I’m running out of the first, I’ve never even had a sniff of the second.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

rejoice my friends, spark is now worth 0 gold!

Attachments:

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

It’s because they changed the mystic forge, you can now get items that are of a lower level than what you put in, put in 4 lvl 80 exotics/rares get lvl 76 exotic/rare. It’s now more expensive (not harder, more expensive since the rejects are worth less than before) to make it via the mystic forge so the prices go up

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

It’s because they changed the mystic forge, you can now get items that are of a lower level than what you put in, put in 4 lvl 80 exotics/rares get lvl 76 exotic/rare. It’s now more expensive (not harder, more expensive since the rejects are worth less than before) to make it via the mystic forge so the prices go up

What a wondrous change. – Sarcasm off.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

In last month decided to stop cursing anet for their silly system and just save up money for incinerator…
Have saved up 200 gold… wouldnt be bad but the price went up by 200 gold in past month too.
Curse you Anet

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

<— Been playing since the pre-release and still haven’t received a precursor drop.

I now honestly don’t believe they drop, because I’ve put in so much game time and to not receive one already after all this playing is mind boggling.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Moss.5371

Moss.5371

Reward for V.I.P. level 20 in China:

• Emperor title
  • Teleport:1h cooldown
  • Resurrection:1h cooldown
  • Precursor box
  • Gift

http://i.imgur.com/lr8TXrk.jpg

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: DancingMad.8504

DancingMad.8504

I won’t ask for a precursor drop or for the mystic forge to give me one.
I can work for it, no problem.

The only thing i will ask is to buy it at a freaking logical price.
The Legend around 7hours ago when i last checked was 1079g on the TP.
1079, almost 1100g.

Is this what Anet wants?
Is this thing intended?

I have no problem in spending 600g. Or 700g. Or hell, even 800.
BUT NOT 1100.

Sorry this is insanity.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

I won’t ask for a precursor drop or for the mystic forge to give me one.
I can work for it, no problem.

The only thing i will ask is to buy it at a freaking logical price.
The Legend around 7hours ago when i last checked was 1079g on the TP.
1079, almost 1100g.

Is this what Anet wants?
Is this thing intended?

I have no problem in spending 600g. Or 700g. Or hell, even 800.
BUT NOT 1100.

Sorry this is insanity.

Spark: last week 800-850 this week 950-1050… and atm cheapest is 1500
If they want us to pay ton of gold then sell them at vendor, ok i can pay 800 gold but wtf why would someone who just got lucky drop deserve my gold that i worked months for.

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Nemesis.2019

Nemesis.2019

In the past week 940GS into the forge no Dusk/Dawn, my luck sucks and i know people whoe spent like 30g and got dusk, FML..

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

WHY did you throw so many in??? Even with the pre’s increasing in cost, you’re better off saving and waiting

*Precursor Rage*

Aidenwolf.5964

WHY did you throw so many in??? Even with the pre’s increasing in cost, you’re better off saving and waiting

Precursors are increasing in price so buy the time you save 1000 gold the precursor you want might be 1500g. Also, people like myself won’t buy a precursor.

PugLife SoloQ

*Precursor Rage*

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Precursors are increasing in price so buy the time you save 1000 gold the precursor you want might be 1500g. Also, people like myself won’t buy a precursor.

because gambling on the mystic forge is so much more epic.