Showing Posts For mondello.2940:
I’m on mac an i have this problem nearly every time there’s a new patch, however, a reboot of the app will suually sort it out. This time my download speed floats to 0 and nothing happens.
I suppose it’s fair to give males, especially human males, something skimpy. I don’t know how many would actually want their dude characters skimpy, but at least it would be good for laughs.
thats assuming only guys or at least heterosexual guys are playing guy characters :P
why are we acting like its impossible to give engis both options? I mean I honestly hate how the first skill isnt an auto attack but i can understand people like it that way… therefore theyd just have it unlocked and it would remain as a ground targeting mechanic… no big deal. Really, though anet needs to do something about this
I think the whole idea that female characters have skimpier armour than guys is unfair tbh. I think there should be an option where no matter what gender your playing as you can choose between the female look and the more male look for every piece of armour that has a difference between male and females.
For example: the winged armour set on guys looks so boring and drab, but it looks amazing on girls. The same with the pheonix set.
So at level 13 when my first utility slot was unlocked i got the grenade kit, and when i equipped it, it unlocked the other two utility slots im not supposed to get until 17 and 20. I selected some other abilities to put in the slots while i had my grenade kit equipped and they stayed there when i unequipped them.
Not really complaining but im guessing thats not supposed to happen.
Every time i try to join my group in the fractals i get this error message telling me im not connected to the server and that its probably something to do with my firewall or router settings? the rest of the game works fine idk why this is happening, mind you i haven’t played fractals for months so im not sure how long this issue has been present for me.
i dont have the error code but i remember it started with 19 if that helps
The lightning pul ability is literally the worst mechanic ive ever had to deal with in any game ever and i mean EVER.
what is the point of targeting when you just completely overshoot the spot you want to land in, and people give me this whole “just adjust” like when youre trying to zap onto some kitteny little platform there is no room for adjustment because you have no where else to go.
Absolute bullkitten anet.
this issue has been bothering me for a while, at least i’ve only noticed it for the past 2 months.
basically the tooltip for the sword burst (f1) ability says that you apply 8 bleeds as well as 8x whatever damage, however ive noticed that i never damage the foe more than 4 times. the other 4 times just dont happen at all UNLESS you happen to crit.
However, I’ve noticed that this does not happen when i’m battling bosses in instances????
i know that sounds so odd but its the only time ive noticed the 8x dmg actually occurring the proper 8 times.
Is the tool tip wrong? Am i missing something? AM I THE ONLY ONE????
i almost chose this storyline the other day haha lucky!!!!
I am so glad im not alone on this!! haha thanks guys hopefully anet sees this
I really need to vent how much i absolutely DESPISE the level 48 favour in Blazeridge Steppes: “Join the Ash Legion in Tawny Ridge for stealth operations”.
I’ve completed the map so I’ve done everything there is to do but this favour takes the cake for being the most frustrating one out there.
I mean what I love about gw2 is the choices and every other favour gives you multiple ways to complete them, but not this one. No, i have to stealth around and get caught before i can even fill the kitten bar its so frustrating and tedious and not at all fun
Is there some trick to completing it?? am i missing something??
how am i supposed to complete the story when i can’t even participate because i always get sent to overflow, i really feel like this is an error on anets part…
at least have more than one zone being attack at any one time so half the server isnt overloading one zone.
idk it just seems really dumb and obviously something anet suspected would happen when there is an overflow message, yet nothing has been done about it?
am i missing something or?
thanks a lot guys!
Someone else had this problem, but with their character, I can’t seem to find the thread at the moment… I don’t know how they resolved it.
good to know im not alone!
so i have had this problem in my game for a while now where whenever a hawk moves or flies or does whatever all of these lines burst out of it and they go the length of the screen, its never more than three for what i can tell.
I took a screenshot so everyone knows what im talking about.
Also i’ve asked around and it appears its only me thats experiencing this.
And it happens to all hawks, pets, creatures, whatever. Also its only hawks nothing else from what i’ve seen.
So just wondering is it something i’ve done?
Better yet, scrap the whole Southsun idea, and engineer a scenario where Canach HACKS SAB.
You have to enter the virtual world and find Canach who has implanted himself as a virus in the game, only this time, the game is REAL. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
The final boss is a giant angry face that tries to squash you with big fists. If you beat him, you get a weapon skin and 25 silver.
I don’t really see what else do you need to furthermore help you in this fight – there’s both text and Canach has a specific animation for each of his abilities.
If you’re unable to either read the yellow text that suddenly appears, or see how Canach has a different animation for every attacks / mine related abilities.. There’s not much more Anet can do beside making it a cinematic.
Once yellow text appears it doesnt go away, so its very confusing. I don’t think you can argue that having little yellow text in a box no one is looking at when they fight if a very good technique for new content.
in one of the short stories anet released canach steals the golem and goes “i have something better in mind for him” or something like that.
I think there was something like Kiel walking around the island talking to different people at different settlements and finding out it was canach but i only found that by chance and really it should have been a series of events.
I’m not gonna go on about how disappointing and anticlimactic this all seems i just wanna list a few improvements that need to be made to the current content, specifically the fight with subdirector null.
1. The red circles for the mines can’t be seen if there’s water ont he floor and I feel like thats just such a well known thing these days that anet was just lazy in not considering this.
2. The yellow warning text is completely useless because there is just so much going on in the fight theres no time to look down at the text box every 5 seconds to see if a new warning has appeared. This is where gw2 needs to take a leaf out of wow’s book and use text that flashes in the middle of the screen.
3. There are no visual or audio cues as to when he is going to detonate the mines. I think thats when they go orange when he does the spin but there is just too much happening to notice that i mean players are used to golems spinning its just so blasé. This wouldnt matter anyway because no one has any idea where to go when the mines explode because the red circles are so kitten.
4. The knockdowns. I get the point of them to add challenge and theyre not as brutally long as the ones in CM, but if the rest of the instance is going to be so horrible at direction then dont have knockdowns.
5. Its wayyyy to difficult to lead NULL into the mines to deactivate his shield. He is just so unpredictable because there is 5 people in the room. Also it seems only explosion mines do the trick which seems a bit dumb if theyre not going to be labelled and you have to sue the 1 feature on the mine gun every 2 seconds.
6. Would be nice if there was a cue to let you know when the healing turrets are up. Theres no noise, or anything. If theres text i havent noticed because its in a dumb little box my eyes are no where near. Perhaps having a beam coming form them rather than a small light bullet would be better.
I don’t mean to rant but it’s just a bit stupid to have such suspenseful content be so bad at… being a game…