Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I’m just happy for SOR’s Asian and Oceanic crew, we are finally able to hand over upgraded stuff so they can hold some territory despite being totally outnumbered. I don’t think I would have the fortitude to keep coming back day after day like they do and carry as much weight as they do. Mad props to them!

I guess you don’t play during Oceanic and Asian timezones. SOR have recently quite often had the largest zerg on the map during these timezones.

Tell that to do 450+ BG tick during Oceanic and 300+ during Asian last night.

Last night was not a standard night, as we had to start early and while doing a CTA – generally we have 20-30 MERC floating all maps against a 50 +/- 10 man SoR zerg in oceanic. That SoR number is the Oceanic component, and often as not members from the NA stay up late to sometimes double that number – strangely enough if we combined all forces from all maps we’d probably have equivalent numbers but it is an inefficient tactic for supporting the SEA and EU players that oceanic has to hand off to.

This is the major reason why BG performs relatively badly in oceanic during the weekend, is that the highly populated NA usually stays up, and the SEA logs in early to assist the SoR oceanic – we simply don’t have the NA coverage to pull that off ourselves so often as not we’d be fighting full map zergs with half map forces.

This isn’t QQ, as we often pull ahead of SoR in oceanic regardless of a lower population due to certain commanders not being greedy and securing easy points by drawing the mega zerg to one map and taking out T3 assets on another. I think of it similar to tPvP, if you zerg a point with all your forces its just part of the game to backcap behind a force that doesn’t do things in halves (i.e. we hit 3 points in early oceanic/late NA where SoR lost 2 tier 3 assets from MERC hitting one, KnT hitting another and ICoa hitting another). If you choose to run a mega-zerg this is the only way to combat it, and complaining about a lack of a fight is kinda on you.

Needless to say, the fights have been fun when forces are relatively equal – and its good to see that OCX has been training a lot since we left SoS (good line denial with guardians etc). Also props for the guys from IRON who play in that timeslot, its good to see a guild that has such great discipline and defensive play.

tl;dr: Props to the SoR oceanics that actually have skill, and remember most of what you see on a forum is probably wrong – be skeptical, if not cynical about most of what people say on a public forum.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I just want to say that I think SoR as a server has worked really hard this week and if you guys win I think it will be well deserved. I’m not trying to take anything away from what SoR has accomplished and even though I’m naturally disappointed that BG isn’t having a great week I actually think this week has been a lot of fun pvp-wise. I’ve definitely had a lot of fun fights when I’ve gone into WvW. I’m not trying to inject negativity into the thread I’m just saying that I find some of the rhetoric a little tiresome.

TY for the kind words…

I think SOR was the lowest ranked server of all three to rise this far. Somehow with just one coverage that happened to be during primetime NA hours we have managed to stay at T1 for this long. This in itself was a huge accomplishment and that persistence is starting to pay off as we slowly added quality guilds to our ranks.

Thank Glicko

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

I was enjoying the days of 2013

I blush at both of you. Cookie didn’t you go to Kain with Mayo?

Mayo is on DB with Noodles plotting to take over the world apparently. Oh, and Agg and more than likely FoE. My guess is there will be a future post of perseverance of climbing their way to the top or some kitten. It’s going to be a well articulated artcile with big words too!

::taking bets::

I won’t lie. when I heard WM and CO were leaving Kain after the whole huge library post of taking them all the way to the top and the fun they’d have crushing their former allies, and not making it to T-1 before jumping ship… I chuckled. When I heard WM was going to BG, after all the smack they talked about BG dishonoring them, I felt a new passion to go WM hunting.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

RIP competition in T1? :P

I wish we had enough players to have 4 commanders in one map :P

Must be fun EU capping everything then gloating how much better you are than everyone else from atop your T3 fortifications?

BG gave the illusion of EU via SEA / Oceanic last week, now SoR with EU, going to be a long kitten winter.

we got one EU guild ahahahahahahahahaha

Thats one more than JQ.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I felt a new passion to go WM hunting.

> Implying that you would actually kill them without a zerg twice their size

lol’ing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

The reality is that you got outplayed with lesser numbers so far this week

I understand that you think this and it’s only natural that someone in your positon would think so and you might be right. But it’s also entirely possible that a lot more SoR turned up for WvW this week than did BG or JQ.

We can’t really be sure either way because all we have to go on is “very high” and “full.”

(edited by Israel.7056)

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

lol’ing

WM is easy to kill, here’s how:
step 1. go inside a keep they want.
step 2. shoot arrow carts at them and /laugh
step 3. /point /laugh

once they are unable to take the keep, repeat steps 1-3, twice more and they will lose spirit and log. Do this enough times and they transfer off your server to another server. GG

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itisfinished.2167

Itisfinished.2167

Meh, say what you will…

Attachments:

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

That surely must be boring.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Itisfinished.2167

Boring? Nah, we enjoy all the loot.

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

The reality is that you got outplayed with lesser numbers so far this week

I understand that you think this and it’s only natural that someone in your positon would think so and you might be right. But it’s also entirely possible that a lot more SoR turned up for WvW this week than did BG or JQ.

We can’t really be sure either way because all we have to go on is “very high” and “full.”

The very high and full just means overall server pop it has nothing to do with wvw pop. BG and JQ your servers are more saturated than SoRs. That has nothing to do with wvw.

A lot of pugs are not in wvw right now on all sides, I think it would be a safer assumption that BGs militia is comprised of more pugs than SoRs. Same on JQ to a lesser degree since its been reported thata couple major WvW guilds are either on a hiatus or left. SoR is by no means fielding as many players as normal. I was called into wvw while doing PVE like probably a lot of others becasue we were losing our garrison in EB or somthing and no one was there allegedly at the time. This was during NA primetime.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Match-ups

Itisfinished.2167

lol’ing

TW wipes WM everytime, all the time, everyday. We’ve had 20 and wiped their 30-35 man zergs… They are easy loot bags,

Let Faith Arise [TWL]
Sanctum of Rall
(Nyx likes my links.)

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

SOR Thank you for all these bags… I hope you guys keep em coming! <—-

l

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

WoW SoR!

Just checked the T1 forums and scoring, did not expect that to happen. Hope you guys reach the gold this week. You guys worked hard for it.

Be seeing you guys soon.

RE TEAM

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Thank you for all these bags… I hope you guys keep em coming!

Oh and don’t forget to bring your JQ friends with yah (vice versa). Was awesome at Hills! Lol

your welcome blobgate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Oh and don’t forget to bring your JQ friends with yah (vice versa). Was awesome at Hills! Lol

your welcome blobgate.

Really?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

your welcome blobgate.

Really?

no.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

WoW SoR!

Just checked the T1 forums and scoring, did not expect that to happen. Hope you guys reach the gold this week. You guys worked hard for it.

Be seeing you guys soon.

RE TEAM

It is now confirmed his more delusional than what most thought.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melchiorus.4678

Melchiorus.4678

LOL. I can’t believe people are so sad about SoR’s recent good fortune. Honestly, IRON brings 20-30 max at one time into the TS every day. After months of SoR staying in Tier 1 with lower coverage than both JQ and BG, now that we have some we get kitten for it? I’m just glad that now maybe our oceanic group (HIRE/OCX and others) won’t have to map hop all night and morning to try to keep us competitive. SoR’s on a morale high at the moment while JQ seems to be at a low, this is what I would attribute current ppt/points on, along with our newly gained coverage.

Instead of calling us skill-less maybe you should focus on bolstering your own forces morale and stop making excuses. I’d also like to say that those numbers of MERC versus the number of HIRE during oceanic are totally off. At worst it’s a 9/10 ratio every time I’ve seen and I’ve ran with them quite a few times. Every now and then one has more than the other, welcome to WvW!

Anyway, for all who aren’t QQ-ing, thanks for all the good fights! I know plenty of people on JQ and BG that I love fighting against. Shout-outs to my friends on those servers, you know who you are ; D

Melchiorus-Engineer
Pain Train Choo [Choo] Leader

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Ya i was running FOTM “Dungeon” no flavor of the month guys. With some DB guys. And they were all enthusiastic about sieging SoR. And they were like ya cant wait to fight you guys its going to be good. And I was like Thats not going to happen unless BG or JQ drops a Teir. Cuz if we dropped a teir at the time then they would of moved up. Anyways.

Back to what I was saying I dont understand what the point of this whole thing they did was. If thats what they were trying to accomplish it sames kinda misguided.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Somewhere right now in BGBL

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Huh. People still care about the WvW result? Someone call me when there’s actually a reason to win

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Huh. People still care about the WvW result? Someone call me when there’s actually a reason to win

SoR has never cared about winning. We just like to have fun. I mean we don’t like to be destroyed no one does, but we’ve never been all about winning. I hope it stays that way honestly. All our server has evr strives for are balanced fights that it.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

LOL. I can’t believe people are so sad about SoR’s recent good fortune. Honestly, IRON brings 20-30 max at one time into the TS every day. After months of SoR staying in Tier 1 with lower coverage than both JQ and BG, now that we have some we get kitten for it? I’m just glad that now maybe our oceanic group (HIRE/OCX and others) won’t have to map hop all night and morning to try to keep us competitive. SoR’s on a morale high at the moment while JQ seems to be at a low, this is what I would attribute current ppt/points on, along with our newly gained coverage.

Instead of calling us skill-less maybe you should focus on bolstering your own forces morale and stop making excuses. I’d also like to say that those numbers of MERC versus the number of HIRE during oceanic are totally off. At worst it’s a 9/10 ratio every time I’ve seen and I’ve ran with them quite a few times. Every now and then one has more than the other, welcome to WvW!

Anyway, for all who aren’t QQ-ing, thanks for all the good fights! I know plenty of people on JQ and BG that I love fighting against. Shout-outs to my friends on those servers, you know who you are ; D

dat truth

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

tl;dr: Props to the SoR oceanics that actually have skill, and remember most of what you see on a forum is probably wrong – be skeptical, if not cynical about most of what people say on a public forum.

As a guy who normally stays up and commands sometimes during Oceanic. I find some of the things very hard to believe. Our mainly force is normally the HIRE and co forces and a smallish force keeping things tidy in SoR BL. OCX doesn’t raid every night, nor do they field close to what HIRE does, AFS normally comes out a bit later. When we were at ~100 PPT last night, there was really only HIRE trying to cover four maps. Oceanic is probably our weakest point.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello MagiKarp,

Don’t underestimate MERC & WM, they are truly dedicated to the score and worked hard to pull off a 2 week dominance in PPT by engaging both SOR and JQ in EU time. It’s real solid work and they have the tenacity to pull it off anytime they want. To the rest of us, BG ticking at 500ppt+ on GMT+8 6am was no illusion. I know for a fact that SOR SEA cannot play beyond 1am (GMT+8) due to our casual playtime.

BG with the strongest Oceanic vs SOR & JQ, pushed the best PPT among 3 servers just last night between late NA and mid Oceanic

FW

Must be fun EU capping everything then gloating how much better you are than everyone else from atop your T3 fortifications?

BG gave the illusion of EU via SEA / Oceanic last week, now SoR with EU, going to be a long kitten winter.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

jq is dead. sorry EMP messed up your server.

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

As a guy who normally stays up and commands sometimes during Oceanic. I find some of the things very hard to believe. Our mainly force is normally the HIRE and co forces and a smallish force keeping things tidy in SoR BL. OCX doesn’t raid every night, nor do they field close to what HIRE does, AFS normally comes out a bit later. When we were at ~100 PPT last night, there was really only HIRE trying to cover four maps. Oceanic is probably our weakest point.

THis is true, I’ve been on a lot during both oceanic and euro time slots as well as NA. The difference is night and day. During Oceanic and Euro usually SoR can only hold 2 keeps and a few towers on two maps. BG and JQ BLs are not even tapped most of the times. And on the BLs where we do have people the numbers are sparse and its map hoping back and forth. We get one guild in a time slot we have never had more than 10 people on a BL most of the time that we are getting destroyed every day in. BG need to step your game up stop relying on SoR to be outmanned all the time same with JQ. I honestly belive you guys were relying on the fact that SoR had no one on during these time slots that your very strong in and have been slacking. Now your going to have to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Well, whatever happens this week.

Here’s to a more competitive and even balanced T1 next week.

Us Rallians are rooting for your rally JQ, you guys are a great bunch and we have nothing but respect.

BG keep it strong as you always have, heck I don’t even put this week’s matchup past you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

It’s funny how SoR finally gets it’s first EU guild and now we have the super EU timezone coverage. You guys on BG sure keep it interesting! I seem to remember BG having the best EU coverage for ummmm………4-5 months? I guess all that pvd back in t2 really didn’t sink in for ya.
Atleast these threads are entertaining, each week seems to have a different stacked server while the other 2 are outmanned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Genuinely proud of SoR. It doesn’t really matter if we win or not this week. If we do, it would be a massive achievement. Keep it up SoR.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

^ nothing but the truth.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Hello MagiKarp,

Don’t underestimate MERC & WM, they worked hard to pull off a 2 week dominance in PPT by engaging both SOR and JQ in EU time. It’s real hard work and they have the tenacity to pull it off anytime they want. To the rest of us, BG ticking at 500ppt+ on GMT+8 6am was no illusion.

BG with the strongest Oceanic vs SOR & JQ, pushed the best PPT among 3 servers just last night between late NA and mid Oceanic

FW

I don’t underestimate us I know exactly what we are capable of, I also know how burnt out I am and how much strain our guild is under covering these time zones. Also we had to do a CTA (call to arms) which was an unnatural occurace, we had 90/95% WvW attendance last night, which is good but also once again unsustainable.

The way I saw it the whole night you were in the strong position. We had 300 then 400 ppt even spiking 445 but this was due to JQ and EB not SoR. All of our holdings bar Bay on SoR BL and Garri/EB were paper, we did not gain any ground during this timezone only flipped it and ticked, this is not because we didn’t try to upgrade things this is because we spent all night jumping from one map to the next dealing with threat after threat at one point we jumped into hills on BG BL to save it, then didn’t even have time to repair the door before jumping in to save SM then back to SoR BL to save bay all in the space of 20 minutes.

I went to sleep at 3am last night after helping holding SoR BL down with a static 10 people outmanned for hours.

MERC even being awake during EU is an illusion of coverage, Ralikh and myself are our main late SEA commanders, Ralikh logs on later so that he can play EU doesn’t change the fact it is still 3-6am GMT+8 when he logs off, this is not sustainable by the time EU timezone rocks around MERC has been in WvW already for over 10 hours. Edit (I say main as this is our timezone, but often have GMT +10 East Coast Aus commanders up late as well…)

We flip towers/keeps, but as soon as we log out there is no real competition for IRON and SoR’s EU coverage. We really do care for our server, but we cannot keep pulling these shifts and the addition of IRON to T1 makes even overtime futile.

You are underestimating the power of having T3 keeps with 1700 supply going into Oceanic.

Thank you for the compliments though, I guess we’ll have to wait and see how the next 2 weeks go.

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

I was enjoying the days of 2013

I blush at both of you. Cookie didn’t you go to Kain with Mayo?

I don’t feel like I know who Mayo is, I may have forgotten. I went to SoR at the same time as UL, NYS and SSQ. Been here since. Not that Cookie is a very original name, there probably was a Cookie that went to Kain.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Hello MagiKarp,

Don’t underestimate MERC & WM, they worked hard to pull off a 2 week dominance in PPT by engaging both SOR and JQ in EU time. It’s real hard work and they have the tenacity to pull it off anytime they want. To the rest of us, BG ticking at 500ppt+ on GMT+8 6am was no illusion.

FW

I don’t underestimate us I know exactly what we are capable of, I also know how burnt out I am and how much strain our guild is under covering these time zones. Also we had to do a CTA (call to arms) which was an unnatural occurace, we had 90/95% WvW attendance last night, which is good but also once again unsustainable.

The way I saw it the whole night you were in the strong position. We had 300 then 400 ppt even spiking 445 but this was due to JQ and EB not SoR. All of our holdings bar Bay on SoR BL and Garri/EB were paper, we did not gain any ground during this timezone only flipped it and ticked, this is not because we didn’t try to upgrade things this is because we spent all night jumping from one map to the next dealing with threat after threat at one point we jumped into hills on BG BL to save it, then didn’t even have time to repair the door before jumping in to save SM then back to SoR BL to save bay all in the space of 20 minutes.

I went to sleep at 3am last night after helping holding SoR BL down with a static 10 people outmanned for hours.

MERC even being awake during EU is an illusion of coverage, Ralikh and myself are our main late SEA commanders, Ralikh logs on later so that he can play EU doesn’t change the fact it is still 3-6am GMT+8 when he logs off, this is not sustainable by the time EU timezone rocks around MERC has been in WvW already for over 10 hours. Edit (I say main as this is our timezone, but often have GMT +10 East Coast Aus commanders up late as well…)

We flip towers/keeps, but as soon as we log out there is no real competition for IRON and SoR’s EU coverage. We really do care for our server, but we cannot keep pulling these shifts and the addition of IRON to T1 makes even overtime futile.

You are underestimating the power of having T3 keeps with 1700 supply going into Oceanic.

Thank you for the compliments though, I guess we’ll have to wait and see how the next 2 weeks go.

I think you guys need a break.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

wait karp r u really crying that because ur eu has ppl to fight now and cant pvdor
? or that ur sea+eu cant tic at 400+ for hours with no real threat so u cant easy mode ?

lets not forget man u have rk wich is eu and with merc nd wm and w/e else sea guilds u got from kain

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

RK fields 15 people, SoR fills maps in this time slot, there is no competition there.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Anyone know any guilds who do spvp, no matter which server?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

lets not forget ur sea that plays in this time slot man and hb has guys who play in this spot or did . 1 guild doesn’t break wvw esp when u got 5 to sor’s 1

I think bg is either resting up and taking a break or just low morale either way that’s on bg not on any guilds transferring to sor not when u got xfers also

so wut im trying to say is just stop and take a breather

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

lets not forget ur sea that plays in this time slot man and hb has guys who play in this spot or did 1 guild doesn’t break wvw esp when u got 5 to sor’s 1

I think bg is either resting up and taking or break or just low morale either way that’s on bg not on any guilds transferring to sor or not when u got xfers also

so wut im trying to say is just stop and take a breather

Just fyi, HB hasn’t played in EU for about 3 months now.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

well that sucks then and srry for that but still man the fact he is going on about 1 guild xfering in that fields 20-30 not 80 like he thinks is just getting tired

lets not forget that was a dead zone for sor at the time and bg had a stronger sea then sor does so that 1 guild helps but isn’t the issue

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

It’s the prelude to NA is what I’m getting at, it is a known fact that SoR’s NA is the biggest and strongest of T1 and has proven that.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

well that sucks then and srry for that but still man the fact he is going on about 1 guild xfering in that fields 20-30 not 80 like he thinks is just getting tired

lets not forget that was a dead zone for sor at the time and bg had a stronger sea then sor does so that 1 guild helps but isn’t the issue

I have it from a reliable source that they have around 120 transferring

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If you are getting burned out, then stop playing, simple as that. I never understood the BG logic of pushing insanely hard to the point where they are burned out. Does that really help your server? Yeah you might get first place, so what? Long term is destroys the server. The point when WvW stops becoming fun and becoming a job is when you need to take it back a few steps, and relax. BG will still be there another day. Winning isn’t everything, and doesn’t always “help” the server.

I would much rather take it cool and lose while still having fun than making giant pushes that result in burnouts by everyone on our server. Just my opinion and feel free to disagree, but for the most part, we on SoR are happy. Never had a doubt of anyone or the PPT, regardless of loss or win.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

soo magic wut ur saying is it was ok when bg who had a stronger sea then sor got 2 more sea guilds from kain and add that with rk wich let u tic away for hours without a real threat to fight back

that was ok but sor getting a guild to fill a time slot isn’t ok got ya

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Another SoR troll coming out the woodwork who has never posted before today.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

if u think asking him a question about why he is upset or is going on and on about iron is trolling him then u my friend do not know wut a troll is and tbh I never post on the forums just couldn’t take reading the same QQing over and over again

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SCORE UPDATE!

Must not engage agruments on forum…. must not engage….

How scary is Kuro’s backpack!? That thing is kitten creepy to say the least… If I see him in WvW I’ll be running away from him

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good fights on EB/BG BL’s tonight ladies n gents

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

I have it from a reliable source that they have around 120 transferring

Doesn’t mean they field that many at one time or will.
ner ner.