2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i just want to say thanks for the mesmer in BG who gave me a free balista. Thank you <3. Kain is slowly working it self up. keep the good fighting coming. im loving this tier more than other ones.

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

I have to say I underestimated my own server. Where in the world have all you queuers been hiding? I waited over 2 hours tonight just to get in!

ps – Doylaks safe. Time to soothe the Quaggan opposition before they bury us in Beanie Babies.

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Pride and Nightlight, you both did a good job running your zergs in EB tonight – the combination of you two was what allowed us to hold our own offensively.

All the folks who undertook their usual defense/siege building duties, the first 6 hours of tonight relied as much on you as it did our two icons

BG, I thought you played well. Every server was losing towers, but yours held up longer initially.

Kaineng, I’m not really sure what you were doing strategy wise (losing your keep in the first 20min among other decisions), and you lost a lot of towers, but your (WM mostly) field combat is the strongest/most organised I’ve seen thus far.

The 6 hour lag was something of a pain, but it was an enjoyable evening.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

[iCoa] You guys are teaching us some lesson tonight. THANK YOU. We need to learn more and how to move as close to each other as possible. Great to see old friends again!

I wish we stay in this tier forever. Too much fun here in forums

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Allow me to break the ice with score updates. Unfortunately my computer, being 10 years old, does not render characters nicely.

This is clearly a 2v1 situation against Kaineng, and it is obviously the result of “keeping the man down”. Just look at that ppt. It’s so tiny!

Edit: because I just realized it’s hard to detect when posts like this are serious or not, I’m being facetious. Reset scores are hilariously small imho.

We always have a very weak reset night. I think its mainly due to the large number of pugs that clog up the queues for hours on end. I myself am currently sitting in LA waiting to get into BG.

I doubt its a case of us being double teamed.

So BG and TC pugs are both better than Kain pugs I suppose, since all high tier servers have that same queue problem on reset.

Like I said in a previous post. Our pugs have alot to learn :P

IMO the value of pugs (militia) mainly depends on how much time you can get them in the map when it’s not Friday night or you’re not winning so hard that your enemy has already quit.

If they won’t come to the maps the rest of the time then there’s just no way to get knowledge to them from the folks that know how to do things other than go tunnel vision to play PvGate.

-

My the culling is bad tonight- I don’t remember it being like this when they did the trial run. At one point I came up to a camp that had just flipped, saw two people in it, but waited a good ten or twenty seconds in case of culling- we charge in and lose half of our health as the full cull limit worth of players suddenly pops up now that they are actually killing us.

I feel a lot less skilled for all the times I’ve killed enemies charging me if they’re running into such severe culling even just one tenth of the time.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Koltron.1864

Koltron.1864

always makes dying a bit less painful

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Anatolian Turk.4057

the moment when Kain has taken the lead :P…Go Kain Power

Attachments:

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Wow KN is staying up late. Someone is hungry. Don’t burn out guys it’s a long week!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Our Asian/Oceanic fails to gain 600 ppt for the first time.?
Looks like we finally found our home in Tier 2 among the most civilized servers. Good place to stay.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Anatolian Turk.4057

Looks like we finally found our home in Tier 2 among the most civilized servers. Good place to stay.

our asian friends are celebrating chinese new year, wait until they come back XD

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I sure hope so. Good fights, good sports, great fun. I like it here, fingers crossed we end up here for a bit.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I wanna settle here

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Nice job stopping our mini golem rush on BG garrison ;P Where did all those numbers come from? o:

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Orcommander.5481

Orcommander.5481

GG at reset

made a montage wvw video at bg bl bay defence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i2rG87SOpn4

keep the fights coming

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Anyone else finding it a little hot in here after that video?!? Way to bring the heat Bad Boys of Blackgate, you have such big… Swords

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

An interesting start to what should be a very exciting week. Everyone playing fairly defensively, testing their opponents.

I’m hoping to see some awesome videos this week. Icoa vs WM vs Pink 3 way fight please. And HB vs RE vs KH maybe?

Very impressed with Az’s leadership in TCBL late NA, some smart calls got us an easy Bay cap after some very tough fights all night and some worrisome Garrison assaults by a persistent and well organized Icoa. Kain seems to have a deathwish for our yaks. /salute

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

Spanking for Nirvii[/quote]

Playing favorites, Jayne?

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Reset night is always too early to talk about scores, so instead of talking about score, I would just like to point out that this thread has double as much posts in it than any other WWW thread.

Hooray for us three!!!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Single-handedly stopped nearly all supply to sm for like 20 minutes. I’m sorry tc, many yaks were harmed.

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

No thanks…TC has hardly any oceanic presence at all still. At this time we’re outmanned in the enemies borderlands and EB, and no queue in our BL. I still wish us good luck, but personally I’d rather not be matched with servers with gigantic oceanic zergs. (mainly cause I can’t even be on around these times myself anymore..lol it’s a real bummer)

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: jingseng.2150

jingseng.2150

To engikan (i think?) of Kaineng, who invited himself into my party after we killed him:

once again, impressive that you lead us on an underwater chase and survived so long! And it’s nice to see another engi on the battlefield.

But really, swim in your own BL please. =)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

After fighting for hours in KNBL tonight I have to say…

TY to all of you who fought so hard in our BL tonight. It was seriously one of the best resets I have seen. What fun! We were definitely under the gun there for a while, but we came out ahead in the end. Great job by Prince Jarvin and all the others. We zipped around so fast I lost count of where we were and what we did, culminating in finally retaking Hills and painting the map blue once again. Phew!

As fun as that was, and it was great, it’s also fantastic to come back and read this thread. I have never laughed so much in a match up thread. I want to thank TC and BG for your awesome welcome and your good spirits! Best match thread ever!

Now we need to know should we be Dolyaks or slaughter Dolyaks? I vote for being Dolyaks…or a nekkid guard.

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Remember that Kaineng has a 3 hour window where the maps are ‘extremely volatile’!!

Also laughing at people who think reset night extends to 6am est.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

On TC it does. You better believe we’re professional insomniacs.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Expansive.3716

Expansive.3716

I have to say it has been a while since I’ve posted in the forums, but this thread has been very interesting and lively.

This is a very good matcup to watch and while i’m actually in one of the servers on T1, I really like watching the T2 matchups. Those servers are the ones that are hungry to get to T1 and so the battles tend to be intense.

Also I am somewhat biased towards BG only because I really like how they fight. I do give credit to the other servers as well, but I enjoyed fighting against BG when they were part of T1.

Good luck to all the servers and hopefully will see one of you soon in T1!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: katonium.1035

katonium.1035

I can’t believe this , even on Lunar new year eve, Kaineng still led the score at this hour?

Missandei of Naath, Sebastian Tureck

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

I can’t believe this , even on Lunar new year eve, Kaineng still led the score at this hour?

I pulled an all nighter myself. We actually did much better this reset night than we did last week. Managed to keep up with you guys at least :P

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Been WvW +14hours straight!! ahhh! goodnight everyone! great reset night.. [RISE] had lots of fun defending at kaineng borderland.. bringing back to back zerg from TC and Blackgate.. id like to thank GoF and LW for constant zerging! you gave one hell of a show then [Urge] came in for euro time.. and it was gg.. so IMA GO TO SLEEP!! night!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Probably last update with this youngling, Special K brings much pain to her soft little trait lines.

I think we may have stumbled into JQ part II, but these guys seem to actually bring a little pain with them

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Please don’t go Jang, idk how we can ever play this game without you oh magnificent leader…

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Just checking in to say good morning YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BBOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!

Attachments:

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Just checking in to say good morning YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BBOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!

Gaaah! What is that thing!!!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Remember that Kaineng has a 3 hour window where the maps are ‘extremely volatile’!!

I said its the EU time zone, and purely because during that time a single efficient EU guild can paint the map.

So much great back and forth on the TCBL, hills keep swapping hands every few hours and some great seige/counter seige on Bay.
TC has a scary big EU force though… Those guys know how to melt walls!!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Paris had a long night last night, but she is finally up and taking some aspirin. I think she’s going to be alright. We suspect “The Situation” might have roofied her, but luckily she has a huge tolerance built up over the years and is ready to get back in the ring tonight and start over!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

I aint got no cookies, but im bringin the chicken.

Finally it feels like Kain has found a home. Thanks TC and BG for being so welcoming. It certainly the wvw atmosphere ive been longing for.

Attachments:

SoR

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

I won’t be able to play as much for the next few months (darn work!) but the little bit I got to play this morning was a blast. Lots of fun with the back and forth at Bay in KNBL, I just wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Looks like the BG that were attacking were mostly from the guild Urge, you guys are very quick to respond! I know because I was sloppy enough to get caught while scouting a couple of times. :P I hope this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of the week, good fights and less forum drama than previous weeks!

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Spanking for Nirvii

Playing favorites, Jayne?

Of course. Nirvii and I share a deep love of cookies

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

I don’t see a situation from Blackgate yet?! Or are they going with Steven Seagal and his scent of action cologne?

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

We thought about bringing Steven on board. However he loves to eat burgers. I am not sure we can kill enough Yaks to feed the man.

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: joehurt.8724

joehurt.8724

always makes dying a bit less painful

I’m the poor little char saying run! Very skilled and very polite thank you for the beatings

Zangief Spd/Tarnsman/Ericb Rakim and various others.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: santi.1576

santi.1576

Go Kain!

score update:

Attachments:

(edited by santi.1576)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Flawed Victory.4321

Flawed Victory.4321

WM have 3 Elite CMD.
but all 3 CMD can’t play GW2 for 3 days.
(i was suspended today, and other 2cmd are work, holiday)
ok. i will rest for 1 week.
WM sub-cmd still will do best for Kaineng, but will be very hardly fight.
Goodbye Kaineng for 1 week.

I wonder how a person can be suspended two times? what is the story behind I don’t know but it must have been a lot of drama.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Can officers/gm’s from RISE, TL, and CO please pm me I’ve got questions!

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This score update brought to you by my pretty princess wand!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Skyblue.9358

Skyblue.9358

WM have 3 Elite CMD.
but all 3 CMD can’t play GW2 for 3 days.
(i was suspended today, and other 2cmd are work, holiday)
ok. i will rest for 1 week.
WM sub-cmd still will do best for Kaineng, but will be very hardly fight.
Goodbye Kaineng for 1 week.

I wonder how a person can be suspended two times? what is the story behind I don’t know but it must have been a lot of drama.

Since I know some famous commander being QQ so badly, and there are many cases ppl just report others because they are being killed / not happy to someone, they hope that guy just can’t play for a few days, I won’t surprise for this.

Leave all justice to ANet. They have all game records so should be the most trusted one to say someone hv problem or not.

Winter Skyblue, Elementalist, Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

I was hoping to see Jang operate on the field with WM. I hope this matter gets resolved quickly by ANet. And as Skyblue so wisely states: Leave all justice to ANet.

On the more fun front: Perhaps a skin update featuring some hotties from Blackgate? Male hotties – let me clarify, I want to see male hotties. No arrow carts in the pic tho, the memory is still painful.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Nsknick.3816

Nsknick.3816

Guild Wars 2 is a game where everyone comes to have fun. WvW is an event that is included in this game. The poor map chat behavior that was shown from Jang Gun disappointed me. I respected WM, but seeing a leader be so disrespectful to multiple people as well as myself, is just unacceptable. I’m happy to know I at least get to state my defense. Have a fantastic day everyone!

Gw2myth.enjin.com
Founder of Mythological [Myth]
Stormbluff Isle

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

This thread has taken a sudden turn, methinks. We miss you Jang. Hope it all works out for you.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Less stuff about stuff that is important, but should be private! More nakedness please! I’ll even take a naked salad right now.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Kaineng reporting Kaineng… Well I never.

Hope Jang is back soon. Haters gonna hate etc.