Nerf Wish list

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

What: Theef buttcapes
Why: Theef only class that don’t look like crap with a buttcape.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

What thief ability has not been reported as being OP? Maybe Dancing Dagger??

They’ve not started in on all the traits yet I see though

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

What thief ability has not been reported as being OP? Maybe Dancing Dagger??

They’ve not started in on all the traits yet I see though

Dancing Dagger wasn’t reported but I think it was complained about…
Traps havent yet been called OP, probably because no one really uses them.
I think venoms were complained about as well (lost track of all the threads).

Some traits have been complained about, notably traits in the shadow line. But traits are hard to complain about since they dont visually appear for them to complain about, like they dont appear on the damage-chat and they aren’t visual like stealth – heard to deal with something that you can’t see… remember? (Plus that would require those that complain to read in on the class they’re complaining about, god forbid that happens – too much work)

I feel this is appropriate (left out the “main”, Java isn’t the best at short code…):

boolean stealth_exists = true;

while (stealth_exists){
System.out.println(“What: Stealth”);
System.out.println(“Why: OP, no counter, much heals, so damage, wow, unfair, can’t see, broken, silly, cheesy, too easy, invincibility”);
patch(); //Might remove stealth, might not….
}

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

I understand we’re in the thief sub-forum but the title says “Nerf wish list”. Why so much hate for thieves? Can we point fingers at the person next to us or is it frowned upon?

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I understand we’re in the thief sub-forum but the title says “Nerf wish list”. Why so much hate for thieves? Can we point fingers at the person next to us or is it frowned upon?

BUTT THIF BUTKAYPZ OHPEE

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Klonko.8341

What: Cloak and dagger on pet, and Healing Seed (Stolen ranger skill)
Why: As a main ranger, i find really frustrating that cloak and dagger works on pets… its like a free stealth mechanism on top of the already OP F1 they get when stealing from ranger.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Cloak-and-dagger-on-pet

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: girien.1209

girien.1209

originally by: Leeto.1570

What: Thief Mobility!
Why: As a many necro, the thief mobility its a problem for me. I can kill the thief spamming scepter autoattacks.(https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Thief-requires-serious-redesign/first#post3932590) But the thief come back quickly!!! PLS nerf.
Suggestion: Maybe 3s autostun after a TP, or permasnare or better, quit the shortbow and give the thief a walker or a wheelchair!

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Thief-requires-serious-redesign

Main: Thief
Alter: Thief, Thief, Thief, Thief, and… Wait for it… Thief

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Juston.6817

Juston.6817

Originally posted by: Leeto.1570

What: All Theefs in pvp.

Why: if there are no theefs in in game you play one way and if there is thief you have to play completely different. Let’s remove them, cause the game would be much more easier to play and need no skill……..

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Thief-requires-serious-redesign

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Katran.9186

Katran.9186

What: The fact that mesmer’s power block trait no longer locks thief’s ini skills.

Why: Because locking skills is the only way skillbased! That's important! to outplay a good thief in a duel of glasscannons.
Also: That “hotfix” was a ridiculous buff for a thief. No other profession had such.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

Hey zero day, love the work you’ve done in this thread. Since you seem pretty good at collecting threads, can you by any chance collect thief Change requests? You know, a Thief change wish list? Maybe the dev’s can get a positive perspective for a change.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Scribbles.3974

Scribbles.3974

what to nerf: thief dodging animation
why: because they appear to be breaking some kind of barrier within the world that makes them all glossy when they dodge, its really op and it makes it hard for other people to even see them, dey jhust too kitten fayust mang!

Dark Lotusblossom – 80 Thief
Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Hey zero day, love the work you’ve done in this thread. Since you seem pretty good at collecting threads, can you by any chance collect thief Change requests? You know, a Thief change wish list? Maybe the dev’s can get a positive perspective for a change.

Yeah I can probably start that within the next few days, if I don’t forget… Very busy times for me right now lol, despite my appearances on forums. If you start it (by all means), I will help keep it up…

So… originally, this thread was supposed to be really for actual nerf requests, and it is to a certain degree, especially those that are reposted (originally by…). Then to a certain degree it’s like a “Jester”-thread… Jesters would get away with saying a lot of things normal people wouldn’t be able to say to kings, bringing up possible issues with the current community/town… The joke requests made here, kind of reflect the thief community’s view on those that cry about them…. Then to a certain degree, it’s just a fun/funny thread… Make up the most brutal way to destroy the class… post here!
TBH some “nerf” requests that did occur on the forums, i didnt add on to here as… really the OP was diligent in what they wrote, and proposed change (I guess this is where what you’re asking would be usefull) as opposed to “nerf everything to make my life easier”…

There were a few other requests to make… “Warrior Buff Wish List” and “Thief Buff Wish List”… Which yeah would be like this thread…

The one problem i can foresee though trying to make a “Change List”, and trying to keep it serious… is that people will kitten random “nerfs” in it…. And I’m not exactly a mod to move that around (o.o actually i have a 1 hour flood control on me, due to my lashing out on people)… See rarely do people post actual changes… today I think two OPs were made in the balance forums (4 if you count the legit responses…)… which is like the blue moon being up or the stars aligning… Or a new market of consumers opened up for GW2… but yeah very strange…

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

What: Tripwire trap
Why: If you accidentally walk into it, it knocks you down! Then I have to kill the thief while laying on my back.
Suggestion: Make it so I can carefully step over tripwire like in movies, and not have to go around it.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Scribbles.3974

What: Tripwire trap
Why: If you accidentally walk into it, it knocks you down! Then I have to kill the thief while laying on my back.
Suggestion: Make it so I can carefully step over tripwire like in movies, and not have to go around it.

cant you jump over it… XD

Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: sternenstaub.8763

sternenstaub.8763

What: Thief downstate

Why: It is annoying to have to stomp every single thief, all the time. It’s just not funny anymore.

They attack, I retaliate. They go invis, I drop my wells. They go down. Takes so long to stomp them every time and is just plain annoying and a timewaste. Please take away thief downstate, it’s not like they have a chance to get up anyhow.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: NoNameNoob.9758

NoNameNoob.9758

Why: It is annoying to have to stomp every single thief, all the time. It’s just not funny anymore.

They attack, I retaliate. They go invis, I drop my wells. They go down. Takes so long to stomp them every time and is just plain annoying and a timewaste. Please take away thief downstate, it’s not like they have a chance to get up anyhow.

Never Stomp a thief lol Ur fault

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

Yeah I can probably start that within the next few days, if I don’t forget… Very busy times for me right now lol, despite my appearances on forums. If you start it (by all means), I will help keep it up…

So… originally, this thread was supposed to be really for actual nerf requests, and it is to a certain degree, especially those that are reposted (originally by…). Then to a certain degree it’s like a “Jester”-thread… Jesters would get away with saying a lot of things normal people wouldn’t be able to say to kings, bringing up possible issues with the current community/town… The joke requests made here, kind of reflect the thief community’s view on those that cry about them…. Then to a certain degree, it’s just a fun/funny thread… Make up the most brutal way to destroy the class… post here!
TBH some “nerf” requests that did occur on the forums, i didnt add on to here as… really the OP was diligent in what they wrote, and proposed change (I guess this is where what you’re asking would be usefull) as opposed to “nerf everything to make my life easier”…

There were a few other requests to make… “Warrior Buff Wish List” and “Thief Buff Wish List”… Which yeah would be like this thread…

The one problem i can foresee though trying to make a “Change List”, and trying to keep it serious… is that people will kitten random “nerfs” in it…. And I’m not exactly a mod to move that around (o.o actually i have a 1 hour flood control on me, due to my lashing out on people)… See rarely do people post actual changes… today I think two OPs were made in the balance forums (4 if you count the legit responses…)… which is like the blue moon being up or the stars aligning… Or a new market of consumers opened up for GW2… but yeah very strange…

Fair enough, if a thread like this can be joked with I don’t see how a collection of reworks can be taken serious. Still, seems like people are following a system here which you seem to of done better than the ranger CDI so kudos! People post what, a reason, small tale, and done while others seek outside posts and condense them to add to the list.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Scribbles.3974

if a thief gets SR off before they go down, they are getting back up since their stealth lasts long enough to port out of danger and heal up lol

Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

hi thief class, (no smile until your class is redesign/reworked)

A temp remedy: self inflicted anti-perma-stealth remedy?

Someone mentioned something quite interesting today, "thieves can have all the stealth they want but in return, if they remain more than 5-7 seconds in stealth, they will suffer with conditions in which will reset their stealth to 10-45 seconds.

In other word, if a thief remain more than 5-7 seconds in stealth, they will automatically suffer self inflicted conditions which will break them out of stelth and must wait 10-45 seconds to regain stealth.

This would prevent the thief from perma-stealthing.

Your thoughts????

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Juston.6817

Juston.6817

(10 – 45 sec is very precisly btw)

Ehm the only "perma"stealth a thief uses is shadow refuge. The rest is like poppinh out for some milliseconds and regain stealth so: nope bad idea. Revealed-debuf lasts long enough.

Something else i noticed today: was doing some 1v1 in pvp. There was a warrior. He defeated 3 other thieves (was one of them) and they were not baddies. No chance to kill him….
And with the “ferocity balance patch” the thief class suffered the most burnfall.

But you are right: the thief class need a redesign (in a way, that we could do more then now)

Greetings juston

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

What: Thief Shadowsteps working despite immobilize.
Why: I immobilize the thieves so that they stop moving, they should just be forced to take it because if I land a single immobilize skill I obviously deserve the kill.

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/PvX-Infilrators-skills-break-immobilize/first#post3950140

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

What: Back-stab build with condition runes.
Why: You can’t anticipate it because it’s such a nonsense combination, making it nearly impossible to recover from.
Suggestion: Thief OP with runes that compliment the build, and with runes that don’t. Rune slots should be disabled for thieves.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/New-rune-of-the-krait-backstab-cheese/first

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Eviscera.9703
What: P/D thiefs
Why: P/D thiefs with permanents torment and kittenloads of confusion and condi mesmers with perma stealthing with every condition in the game. Are these fun mechanics?
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Conditions-are-killing-the-fun/first

I sense the next wave of QQ’s (along side the constant stealth and high backstab damage (probably QQ’s from up levels wearing blue gear at this point)) will be about how thieves can “perma” stack bleed, and spam conditions (while creating distance…)… P/D will be the weapon set in the up coming QQ’s…. And being so “tanky” too (dire gear for P/D condi spec)…. (not the perplexity build)

:/ Wonder how long till that wave comes in….

Well… I only partially got it right. TBH still expecting complaints about “perma-bleed” stacking with P/D.
#1hfloodcontrolftw

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Lol. Eventually they’ll cover everything possible, leading to the inevitable:
"Wtf perma-thief. So tired of all these perma-thief builds. Thief should be on 5min CD after 20-30secs, removing all thief weapon skills and utilities, leaving only gear, runes and sigils active."
And after a months of QQ and countless nerfs, ANet will release a balance patch in which "thief" will become an elite skill available to all classes once purchased from the gem store, which when slotted and activated will change your abilities to that of a thief for 20-30 seconds. Everyone with a thief character will have that character deleted and automatically awarded the elite skill.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Arganthium.5638

What: Power of Inertia
Why:Honestly, X/X/X/30/30 S/D thieves have so many “natural” evades (evades that burn endurance) through Feline Grace, Vigorous Recovery and Bountiful Theft that the fact that you’re able to get might for 15 seconds at base per dodge is absolutely absurd. When you’re getting stacks of might for nearly half a minute from a single dodge, then that’s stepping way out of bounds. 10 stacks of might computes to more than a 16% damage boost in direct damage alone which lasts a period of almost half a minute and doesn’t require a lot of conditions to fulfill outside of dodging frequently, which you should be doing anyways (and this damage buff is to a build that’s pretty good already). Combined with Fluid Strikes, this is an extremely large buff to your overall damage, especially just for being an adept trait, and as a result this single Adept trait contributes to a very easy-to-play thief play style which is becoming increasingly frequent in today’s meta.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Thief-Nerf-Power-of-Inertia

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Spathis.7540

Spathis.7540

This is the greatest thread I have ever read. Truth.

What: Ninja outfit
Why: Because it makes thieves look good!

Veronica Black ~

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

This is the greatest thread I have ever read. Truth.

What: Ninja outfit
Why: Because it makes thieves look good!

Lol I was going to write the same

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: gartz.7013

gartz.7013

time to bring this back!

what:S/d thieves
why: because its been the same since the start of the game and anything new a thief does is a threat to anyone and everyone

solo cheese engi/ex teef

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

What: Scorpion Wire

Why: I’m so sick of getting pulled off walls into an enemy zerg like omg

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

What: Movement

Why: Thieves shouldn’t be allowed to move while in combat. It is 100% impossible for anyone to even touch a thief while duelling. They already have stealth so cutting off their ability to move would balance everything.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

What: Weapon Skills
Why: Thieves should not allowed to have weapon skills theyre too op and need to go

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

What: Scorpion Wire

Why: I’m so sick of getting pulled off walls into an enemy zerg like omg

Ever encounter it in sky hammer? Stealth doesn’t activate those pads, so talk about a perfect set up.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: ricky.2679

ricky.2679

What: Initiative, Zerker amulet, Evades, Stealth, Teleports

Why: Because I’m sick of running out while spamming teleports and pistolwhip and then dying. Then I get accused of being a noob spammer who needs to L2P. Even though I don’t rely on stealth and just evade spam. Also nerf zerker cause I like playing thief soldier amulet bunker with signets and pop them for all like 20 stacks of might. And nerf Daggerstorm too cause I don’t deserve to tank everybody with signet of malice even though they all abuse AI builds.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

Dagger X2 target on the auto attack q.q here we come!

Now we have another thing for them to complain about even if doesn’t help at all :/

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Otaur.9268

What: Condition Damage (Chocking gas and caltrops specifically) and Stealth
Why: I spammed shortbow poison aoe, caltrops, etc to apply conditions on foes in area and noticed I can pretty much kill both players and monsters without becoming “revealed.” This is getting more and more popular in WvW and it is rather unfair… But this is enough, please make any damage the thieves do in stealth apply revealed. Spamming conditions from stealth should reveal them.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Condition-Damage-and-Stealth/first#post3225311

(Side note: Never mind the Mesmer’s clones…)

What: “placed” AoE (i.e. Caltrops, Choking gas)
Why: Everything Thieves do must apply Revealed debuff, even if they fart in a crowded bus.

I guess they listened. Rejoice! The Devs are listening.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

What: Basilisk venom
Why: almost every thief in PvP will choose this as their utility. Since it’s the mainstream choice, it must be OP. Nevermind the fact that Thieves’ Guild and Dancing Dagger are both too long of a cooldown to be reliable in short fights – that’s no excuse to favor an OP skill. Basilisk Venom should have a 30% chance of backfiring and stunning the thief while being applied. Logically, how is a thief supposed to get the venom on their weapon in the middle of dodging, running, being OP while stealthing, etc. and not get some on their own skin?

And while we’re at it, It should also add torment and confusion damage to the thief. It makes sense.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: ricky.2679

ricky.2679

What: Thief Mobility
Why: Isn’t it obvious thieves move too much in combat and teleport and evade all over the place. This makes it hard for other classes to 1shot their health. The solution is simple nerf all of thieves teleports increasing the initiative cost. Also add huge aftercasts to every thief skill so they can be sitting ducks for all the passive no skill classes to kill.

Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Thief-combat-mobility-is-too-much/page/3#post4313421

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: shinigamith.7120

shinigamith.7120

what?: Dagger Cleave
why?: They don’t have it yet but it already ruin the game

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally by: Klonko.8341
What: Shadow refuge.
Why: I mean everybody cry over thief excess stealth. But I don’t think their strenght is there… The real pain is Thief continuous reset ability. And what allow it? -> shadow refuge… I cant count the number of time I dueled Thief and they shadow refuge 5 to 10 times in a duel… And they finally get a lucky strike and win the duel… If the thief is playing badly he should be punished by not having a panic button ready to save his kitten every 45 sec.
Suggestion: You would say it would be the end of thief right? No, I would gladly revert lots of unneeded change for this. Thief should go in the line with all those zerker profession and not stay low risk high reward profession.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Shadow-refuge-nerf/first#post4437467

Side Note: This one is special. Firstly, notice that he is actually compenstating for the nerf. More importantly, notice with what. “Unneeded changes”. So if they were “unneeded”, why wouldn’t they just revert them with having to trade for them? I think this is a pretty clever attempt by the poster.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

HAZAH!

Love how all his numbers and philosophies were light years off. Made me giggle

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Why: I spammed shortbow poison aoe, caltrops, etc to apply conditions on foes in area and noticed I can pretty much kill both players and monsters without becoming “revealed.” This is getting more and more popular in WvW and it is rather unfair… But this is enough, please make any damage the thieves do in stealth apply revealed. Spamming conditions from stealth should reveal them.
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Condition-Damage-and-Stealth/first#post3225311

hahahah Zero Day.2594 stop!

I’m at work i can laught this hard!

Holy kitten it happened

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

hahahah Zero Day.2594 stop!

I’m at work i can laught this hard!

Holy kitten it happened

You’re kind late
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Nerf-Wish-list/page/7#post4278157

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Arikyali.5804

…You guys sure we’re not shooting ourselves with this joke thread of nerfs?

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

These are serious stuff. No jokes here.

It is to prove that no matter what ArenaNet nerf from the Thief, it will always be OP based on the silliness of the suggestions here.

Some suggestions being implemented is the proof of that.

Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: Odyssey.2613

Odyssey.2613

I read this thread and laughed my kitten off.

And then I cried.

And then I rocked back n forth in the corner sobbing.

The dev team has proven they can’t balance a 2×4 on a cinder block.

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

I read this thread and laughed my kitten off.

And then I cried.

And then I rocked back n forth in the corner sobbing.

Don’t forget to suck you thumb…

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Let’s put it this way… If a good amount of these nerfs do go through… I don’t think GW2 is a game you want to play in general. Proof why you shouldn’t play.

Also shows how (just like Vincent said) thieves are always OP, no matter how many nerfs have been applied.

Shows the ignorance or lack of skill from people requesting the nerfs… Yet some being listened to.

And hopefully instead of making a post requesting to nerf something, they could actually just post here… save me the trouble of having to repost…

There IS a “good” counterpart to this thread, and that is the Change Wishlist (link in my signature)… It never took off.

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Arikyali.5804

What: Dagger Storm
Why: It reflects rapid fire. Rangers have been on the receiving end of unwarranted hate for so long, and the obvious culprit must be thieves, since thieves are dangerously OP. So thieves shouldn’t be able to counter the new buff to rapid fire, and should just accept balance and die a horrible, horrible, death. Because everyone hates thieves.

^I feel like a hunted criminal in WvW nowadays since almost every roaming ranger pops rapid fire the very second they see me.

I miss fighting the graceful sword/x rangers in WvW. Where are they? They were so rare before, but now they’re like extinct…

(edited by Arikyali.5804)

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Originally By: lorndarken.3702

What: Stealth
Why: ?
Suggestion: allow mesmers , thieves to stay in it for as long as they want to . the moment they are attacked or attack they can not re enter stealth for 5 mins . so no in combat stealth , other penalties towards stealth is movement speed reduction by 30 % so that you have to be smart when you do come out of stealth but cant just run up to anybody while in it , you have to decide when to be in stealth smartly for ambushes or getting behind enemy lines .
bonus damages for thief using skills in stealth would be raised 25% in effectiveness ,
as for mesmers their boons or ports duration last longer by 25% so everyone can be effective .
this is mainly towards wvw and pvp . as for pve keep it the way it is .
Thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/here-is-what-i-would-do-with-stealth/first

Join the TEEFs!

Nerf Wish list

in Thief

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

can we get this thread closed or moved to the profession balance board?