Issues with character art, weapons, or armor?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Please post them in this thread if you come across any sort of bug that fits in the following categories:

- Armor/clothing art issues (textures, placement, clipping…)
- Weapon art issues (textures, placement, effects, clipping…)
- Character model issues (textures, effects…)

General Guidelines:
-Take a screenshot of the issue
-Take a screenshot of your equipment on the Hero Panel (H)
- List your Race, Sex and Class
- Be as descriptive as possible
-Take a screenshot

If the issue relates to clothing/armor/weapons
- List the names of every piece of armor/clothing/weapon equipped (this includes the level requirement) when you encountered the issue
- If you can, list where you acquired the item (which NPC, what map location, which dungeon, etc…)

Note on clipping issues: While we understand the desire to have all clipping issues resolved, the way our items are designed sometimes causes some small issues that cannot be fixed easily. We’re looking for severe clipping (like your shield is impaling you or your daggers are completely hidden by your coat.) Things like hair clipping or minor clipping of weapons into armor are sometimes unavoidable.

Please attach the screenshots to your forum post rather than hosting it elsewhere.
If you have a video of the issue, please upload those to YouTube (unlisted) and link that along with your other bug information here.

For more Bugging Best Practices, see this thread.

We appreciate everyone’s help with these issues. Thank you!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Bleak Advent.9840

Bleak Advent.9840

Race: Charr
Sex: Male (issue may also exist on female)
Profession: Warrior and Guardian
Armor Set: Braham’s Heavy Armor

Description: Many instances of tearing or clipping with Braham’s Heavy Armor on Charr (see images and descriptions for each). While normally I wouldn’t gripe about it, this is armor people can pay real money for and as such, I feel it should be of acceptable quality for players of all races.

1st Image: Knee clips through skirt while running with weapons drawn

2nd Image: Idle tearing on back of the chest with weapons drawn (tearing still present when weapons are sheathed, but to a lesser degree)

3rd Image: Fur on the chest clipping with leggings

4th and 5th Images: Tearing on chest while swinging weapons

6th Image: Tearing on chest while idle with weapons drawn

7th Image: Serious issue with shoulderpad (out of place texture?)

8th Image: More idle tearing with weapons drawn

Attachments:

Ulfgaldr – Ranger

(edited by Bleak Advent.9840)

Posted by: Aftertouch.5437

Aftertouch.5437

Good evening! Thanks for posting this, hopefully it can help with something I’ve been having issues with since I rolled a male sylvari thief. Basically, there’s a few polygons on the Anonymity Hood that seem to be displaced whenever I run or idle. They waggle around rather badly in game, seems to be tied with the walk/run cycle oddly. You can see it in the screenshot below. I’m not sure what caused it, it’s been like this ever since I first started playing. Perhaps it’s got something to do with sylvari hairstyle? (Went with the pinecone option) First noticed it in the Dream and it kept persisting even afterward. Tried swapping armor sets, still no luck. As for gear, all I had on was the starter rawhide gear and a dull dagger.

At any rate, thank you and I hope that this bug can be fixed somehow!

Attachments:

(edited by Aftertouch.5437)

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

-Server: ANY
-Map/location: ANY
-Character info(level, race, profession): ANY Sylvari Male ANY
-How to reproduce issue: Put on a coat or a skirt and see their poofy rears/skirts.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/races/sylvari/Sylvari-skirts-bugged-need-fix-bad/first

Sylvari Male Skirts have been bugged for ages to be poofy and need a serious fix.

This is just one example.

Please fix Male Sylvari Skirts/Coats!

This bug currently effects “ALL” male sylvari coats/plate skirts, however it does not seem to affect light armor. (I could be wrong, but I only play medium/plate armor sylvari.)

Attachments:

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

More Screenshots of Coats:

I could go on, but I would have to list every single coat/skirt in the game because they are all currently broken.

Attachments:

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Please ensure that the Asura Neck Bug is tracked and eventually resolved if possible.

It is making a already small character look like a blob.

-Server: ANY
-Map/location: Mostly seen in LA coming out of a way-point
-Character info(level, race, profession): Asura Any profession.
-How to reproduce issue:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/races/asura/Asura-Head-bug
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/83102/bug.jpg
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/83102/bug.jpg

Some good quotes on descriptions of the issue:

Yeah, I’ve seen it too. It’s like if after a loading screen, the game doesn’t initially render your neck and instead puts your head directly on your shoulders. It fixes itself on my screen after three seconds tops.

It usually happens to me when environment still loads up after logging in/porting to another zone, stops usually after a minute or two, when a certain SFX is finally heard. Not sure which one though, as my desktop just plays all “lagged” sounds in one moment.

Funny, no other race has these or similar issues.

It seams as if the next renders along priority with everything else that is low priority on rendering. This may or may not be limited to the male models.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I figured it would best to do two posts. As they are two issues. Thank you for fixing a lot of the clipping issues with the daggers and Asura. Short bows were a bit improved also however still major bug in my opinion. Further hurting the issue in the puffiness of the coats.

Issue: Mystic Crescent(And a lot of other Short Bows) impaling head.

Description of Problem:
Not sure how you are going to fix this one. Can’t really lower it as then it will be drastically hidden by the coat like before. You might have to shrink the Mystic Crescent(and other short bows) on aura when stowed. You might have to decrees the puffiness of the ranger Trench coats. Or perhaps just have them stow the bow out just a tad bit more.

Race, Sex and Class: Male, Asura(Maximum Height), Thief

(Tip for people posting future reports Shift Click the armor in the hero panel then highlight copy paste the text in the chat box.)

Armor:
[Anonymity Hood of the Soldier][Berserker’s Noble Shoulders of the Shaman][Invaders Rawhide Vest of Tormenting][Heritage Armguards of Orrian][Berserker’s Duelist Pants of Infiltration][Berserker’s Duelist Boots of the Grove][Mystic Crescent]

Attachments:

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: Thund.2795

Thund.2795

• Character Info: Asura Male Mesmer
  • Issue: My weapons are not placed correctly with Aetherblade Armor. Like the the greatsword in this screenshot inside the Aetherblade Light Pants (I think is a problem with all 2-handed weapon, backs and asura, please shift them a little above). Another similar issue with the pants: when equipped, the sword is stuck inside my hand and not by my side.

Attachments:

(edited by Thund.2795)

Posted by: JGBarbarian.3579

JGBarbarian.3579

Bug: Clipping of stowed greatswords on charr cultural T1 (hvy)

The images show the problem, when greatsword is stowed it dissapears inside the armor. The problem is not specific to a singular greatsword and that’s why I provide image of 2 different greatsword skins. The problem does not exist with certain other types of armor such as the Vigil skin heavy (screenshot provided) so I believe the problem is with the charr cultural T1 hvy. The naked screenshot is to provide the build for my character body, in case it could be relevant.

I am really happy that you guys are taking the time for this. Keep the great work.

Attachments:

Posted by: Inc.4753

Inc.4753

My sylvari has some issues with his helmet:

- Male Sylvari Guardian with the Heritage Warhelm from the Hall of Monuments
- Hairstyle with the brown/glowing tips on the leafs.
- The result is weird red squares sticking out of the helmet when shown (see attachments)
- All looked normal when I created this character (6 months ago), the bug was introduced somewhere between 6 and 3 months ago.

Attachments:

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

The nose pushes through the mask. That dot is permanently visible and grows even while moving. Please fix that. I paid money for it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Popinjay.6091

Popinjay.6091

It’s not an issue with my character, more like everyone else’s I see in game. No matter their race, sex, profession, or gear, they all appear as very dark-skinned human males wearing pink armor. And they scale with race, so I’m running around in a world of replicas from Norn-sized down to Asura-sized. The only differences are the armor weight: I can tell the heavy armor from the medium armor from the light armor, but that’s the only distinction.

It doesn’t affect gameplay or bother me; it’s o.O inducing more than anything else and thought the powers that be might want to know. Or maybe this is something that was intended to happen and I missed a blog post somewhere?

Attend:

Attachments:

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

It’s not an issue with my character, more like everyone else’s I see in game. No matter their race, sex, profession, or gear, they all appear as very dark-skinned human males wearing pink armor. And they scale with race, so I’m running around in a world of replicas from Norn-sized down to Asura-sized. The only differences are the armor weight: I can tell the heavy armor from the medium armor from the light armor, but that’s the only distinction.

It doesn’t affect gameplay or bother me; it’s o.O inducing more than anything else and thought the powers that be might want to know. Or maybe this is something that was intended to happen and I missed a blog post somewhere?

Attend:

This effect is controlled by adjusting your “Character Model Quality” slider in your Options > Graphics tab. Lower quality gives a generic model to players, higher quality shows their true and customized appearances which is more graphic and memory intensive than low quality generic models.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Popinjay.6091

Popinjay.6091

This effect is controlled by adjusting your “Character Model Quality” slider in your Options > Graphics tab. Lower quality gives a generic model to players, higher quality shows their true and customized appearances which is more graphic and memory intensive than low quality generic models.

Ah! Good to know and thanks!

Posted by: summourn.4982

summourn.4982

Hi, I have encountered an issue with inconsistent shadowing/shading in a mixed outfit. Is there anything that can be done about this? My desired look is to have her outfit match the colors of her skin. (Which it does in the hero panel but not in the actual world.)

I am wearing: (All cloth) Sylvari tier 2 helmet, shoulders, gloves, boots and skirt (in pic 1) as well as tier 3 skirt (in pic 2). In both, I am wearing the Phoenix chest piece.

In the top picture, my dye is Shy Lilac (with Hush on gloves/boots/helm). In the second, it is universally Hush.

These pictures were taken somewhere particularly dark in atmosphere (Lornar’s Pass) but even in the bright sun of somewhere like Divinity’s Reach, this happens. It happens anywhere. The only way I can get the phoenix top to match the intended settings shown in the hero panel is to directly face the source of sunlight/general ambient lighting. Facing any other direction causes the chest to turn incredibly dark.

I have also tried this with various different dyes both light and dark, of every type of hue, and the result is still the same. Incredibly dark, shadowed top and normal/bright everything else.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nitross.6987

Nitross.6987

Class: Ranger

Problem: The Charr Wrangler Coat medium cultural armor (Tier 2) covers the arm part of any gloves worn on a male Charr, making any large gauntlet miss half of it’s art. This is especially bad since it does so to the Fused Gauntlets [&AgGzpQAA] and the Radiant Vambraces.

I have seen other armors of different class and on different races with the same problem; it would seem some body armors are designed to cover the to part of the gloves just like some helms hide the hair. However, since we are getting awesome looking gauntlets as rewards, it would be nice to see them completely with any armor…

Attachments:

- Fort Aspenwood -

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Race: Human
Sex: Female
Class: Ele
Armor: Cultural T3 light shoulders [&AgGCDgAA]
This transcends mere clipping and goes into some horribly Lovecraftian, non-Einsteinian warp of spacetime geometry.
The issue have all longer-haired styles, but with this it’s particularly noticeable.
It could be fixed by manually letting the tall collar be hidden/less pronounced with longer hair.

Attachments:

(edited by Jamais vu.5284)

Posted by: Towan.9508

Towan.9508

Race: Sylvari
Sex: Male
Armor: [Knight’s Apprentice Pants]

The pant legs portion of the armor item have a glitched texture on them. It looks like it’s using a very skewed portion of the avatar’s skin texture instead of the armor texture.

Also, despite wearing the matching set [Knight’s Apprentice Coat] with the [Knight’s Apprentice Pants], there is a noticeable gap between the two meshes in the back where the two should meet.

The set’s cowl doesn’t have any effect on the pants display. Appearance is the same whether I’m looking at the Avatar in the world or on the Hero Window.

Attachments:

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

Sylvari, Female, Ranger.

Furnace Reward Breastplate (Morro, Merchant in LA) , Fused Dagger (BLTC), Fused Warhorn (BLTC).

When weapons are unsheathed coat covers the entire dagger, coat covers 80% of the warhorn.

Both weapons are held at the same angle, it doesn’t affect other off hand weapons. Some warhorns are completely covered some only partial, all daggers are completely covered as far as I tested.

Attachments:

Magumer Ranger

Posted by: ketherexecutor.7308

ketherexecutor.7308

Graphic glitch with Tactical Shoulders on Human Male.

GPU: Nvidia GTX660.
Driver: 326.80
Resolution: 1920×1080

Attachments:

Posted by: Sefthuko.8357

Sefthuko.8357

Class: Mesmer

Hey! I have just earned a fractal greatsword and decided to give it to my charr mesmer. However, when I equipped it and started to run around I noticed a render issue where the aura that the sword gives produces a line straight down the middle of the blade. I tried playing around with the graphics settings but no matter what the graphical error continues to happen. Hopes this gets looked at

Attachments:

Posted by: Melanis.8309

Melanis.8309

Race: Asura
Sex: Both
Class: Warrior
Weapon: any greatsword

Bugged Asura’s wrist when equipped with greatsword

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Asura-s-wrist-when-equipped-with-greatsword/first#post2702917

my video: http://youtu.be/QDhGAcq0HyE

(edited by Melanis.8309)

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

Race: human, female
Body type: first attachment, 3d pic
Armor: Vigil light.

I know I’m the only one in Tyria wearing this one, but there’s a large hole on the back of my character on the lower body mesh. Previously I thought it’s where lower and upper body meshes meet, but since I can’t identify where the seam is exactly, I’m not sure if the issue appears on the seam, or slightly below it (2nd attachment).

EDIT:
3d attachment I forgot about: some clipping issues of the top piece on the sides, picture shows only right side, but it occurs on both left and right side. It’s constant.

Thanks for making the thread sticky again.

Attachments:

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

(edited by Marge.4035)

Posted by: Yeti.5267

Yeti.5267

Ghostly Bow glow effect is still disappearing when the bow is shot. This bug is not class nor race specific. It is apparent on all classes and races. A screenshot is not necessary as this is a known bug since the release of Guild Wars 2.

This is just a reminder.

Posted by: YingMasters.2051

YingMasters.2051

First off, great job fixing the severe clipping issues on the front skirt of the Phoenix armor. There are still a few more issues with it though, like severe clipping in the back of the skirt on the butt below the feathers. There are also red seams that are visible.

Class: Elementalist

Attachments:

Posted by: Henkka.4570

Henkka.4570

Hello Anet!

I got this bug that causes ingame textures for characters/armors look really blurry, with zero details… Actually it looks like the full texture assets aren’t even loading at all.

race: all
sexes: all
map: any
armor set/skin: any
graphics card: ati radeon 5870

textures continue stay like this despite graphic settings. I have tried to delete local.dat and the game itself but it won’t be fixed.

Attachments:

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

Tested with:
Class: Engineer
Weapon: Seraph shield (tier3 human cultural)
Armor: Magitech Armguards (gemstore purchase)

When in combat pose, the metal on the magitech armguard is visible from the blocking side of the shield (pic1). It is worth noting that the magitech armguard hands have a metal covering which isn’t just a skin on the hand, but it actually sticks out a bit like a technological version of a gauntlet (pic2).

Attachments:

(edited by IceBlink.4317)

StinVec.3621

Hello Anet!

I got this bug that causes ingame textures for characters/armors look really blurry, with zero details… Actually it looks like the full texture assets aren’t even loading at all.

race: all
sexes: all
map: any
armor set/skin: any
graphics card: ati radeon 5870

textures continue stay like this despite graphic settings. I have tried to delete local.dat and the game itself but it won’t be fixed.

Henkka, there seems to be an issue with the AMD 13.8 Beta drivers released at the beginning of August and the 5xxx Series Radeon cards that causes subsample quality textures. If you have manually installed or automatically updated to these 13.8 Beta drivers, revert your drivers and CCC package to the 13.4 Driver and CCC package. Reverting to the previous, officially released driver and CCC package has solved this error for other people having the issue. I also recommend you be more wary of updating to any beta driver packages in the future.

If you need more help on this issue or more links, you can either PM me to continue helping you with reverting your drivers, or commenting in that existing thread on the issue to continue helping you revert your drivers to solve the issue.

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Droom.7814

Droom.7814

Aether shortbow and Azureflame longbow incorrect position on the back when sheathed. [ multiple threads: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

StinVec.3621

Race: Any
Sex: Any
Class: Any

There is a black rectangle under the pauldron on both sides.

Stephen

That would be the:

So, for more detail on it, that would be:
Class: Heavy Armor
Item: Human Cultural Tier 3 Shoulder Armor

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hey folks,

Looking good so far. (Or not so good, depending on your issues.)

Thanks for the reports!

Posted by: O Nuxtofulakas.2936

O Nuxtofulakas.2936

Profession: Necromancer

Issue: Clipping issue with Fractal capacitor (infused) and Corrupted Orrian Mantle. Fractal capacitor is hidden by the mantle. As you mentioned in your first post this belongs to the serious clipping issues category so please fix it!

Armor set:
Heritage Masc
Corrupted Orrian Mantle
Corrupted Orrian Vestments
Corrupted Orrian Gloves
Corrupted Orrian Pants
Ascalonian Clergy Shoes

Corrupted Orrian Armor NPC : Officer Hetja

Attachments:

Posted by: Envell.6137

Envell.6137

Class: Thief
Armor: Magitech (gemstore)
Magitech armor texture looks bugged when any dark dye is used (for example midnight ice).There are weird squares on the bottom part of the coat.

Attachments:

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

Class: Mesmer
Armor: Exotic Acolyte

Three main issues with this set:

-The skirt clips through the character’s butt when the player stops moving while sidestepping to the left.
-There is a spot that tears open above the character’s right breast at all times, but it’s most notable during idle animations.
-Eyelashes clip through the blindfold on the character’s left side. Hard to see most of the time but it’s there.

The skirt also clips through the floor and ankles when wielding any one-handed weapon in the main hand but I couldn’t get a screenshot of it and I doubt anything can be done about these. They’re pretty minute, anyway.

Attachments:

(edited by medohgeuh.4650)

medohgeuh.4650

Class: Assassin
Armor: Pirate

All issues centered around the chest piece. The coat clips through the character’s shoulders and butt.

Attachments:

medohgeuh.4650

Armor: Magitech

The coat clips though the character’s left upper chest. Also, the skirt is frankly a disaster, though I don’t have any screenshots of it as I haven’t applied the skin to anything. Sure someone else will post it, though.

Attachments:

medohgeuh.4650

Armor: Rascal

Right side of the coat clips through itself.

Attachments:

medohgeuh.4650

Armor: Leather

Whole lot of issues with this one, the chest piece subject as usual. The poncho or whatever you’d like to call it clips through both the front and back of the character’s chest; if I recall, both only happen during combat animations. Also, the coat clips through the matching boots of the set.

Attachments:

Posted by: vampirecoffee.2453

vampirecoffee.2453

Race: charr
Sex: female
Class: guardian
Armor: gladiator legplates

When I preview a weapon that should be equipped at my character’s hip (like a sword), it appears under her feet in the preview pane. (If you look at this screenshot you can see the hilt of the sword under her toes.)

Edit: now with scepter, torch, mace, focus, and pistol screenshots (in that order).

Attachments:

(edited by vampirecoffee.2453)

IceBlink.4317

(moving from single post to this thread since it seems more appropriate)

Race: Norn
Class: Ranger
Armor: Predatory Vest (Norn cultural tier2), Wolfborn Leggings (Norn cultural tier1)

Prior to current patches, there was a visible line across the stomach when wearing either:

• Predatory Vest
  • Wolfborn Leggings

When worn together, the gap would be big enough that you could actually see the background behind the character through the gap.

So, post-patch.

Pic 1 shows when not wearing any top or leggings. There is no line on the stomach.
Pic 2 is wearing Wolfborn Leggings. The line on the stomach is faint, but noticeable.
Pic 3 is wearing Predatory Vest. The line on the stomach is more faint, but is still visible.
Pic 4 is both worn together. The line seems to combine the two together.

Although an attempt was done to fix it, ideally, the line shouldn’t even be there and should show a stomach like picture 1. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next major patch update.

Attachments:

Posted by: Memphis.3274

Memphis.3274

On female Asura the Acolyte leg model (exotic) is bugged. The back of the model is full with dents and bumps.

This bug is in all the armor pieces that use this model :
Acolyte armor (exotic)
Jatoro’s armor
Khilbron’s armor
Mhenlo’s armor
Norgu’s armor
Ogden’s armor
Tahlkora’s armor
Zhed’s armor
PvP Seer armor

From left to right in the picture below :

1: Massive dents in the legs
2: Its so dented you can see through the right side of the legs
3: On the left side is a bump that sticks out to the left
4: Same bump as above seen from the front

link to original post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/BUG-Acolyte-legs-model-exotic/first#post2687247

Attachments:

(edited by Memphis.3274)

Posted by: Memphis.3274

Memphis.3274

On female Norn the Duelist chest model (exotic) is bugged. On the arms little patches of skin clip through the armor.

This bug is in all the armor pieces that use this model :
Duelist armor (exotic)
Nika’s armor
Aidan’s armor
Reyna’s armor
Shiro’s armor
Vatlaaw’s armor
Zho’s armor
Errol’s armor
PvP Leather armor

From left to right in the picture below :

1: Right arm (out of combat)
2: Left arm (out of combat)
3: Right arm (in combat)
4: Left arm (in combat)

link to original post : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/BUG-Duelist-chest-model-exotic/first#post2708390

Attachments:

(edited by Memphis.3274)

Posted by: Sini.6510

Sini.6510

Phoenix Armor with lvl80 Rabid stats (obviously the skin was purchased from the gem store, but I do not recall what armor I put it on. Perhaps WvW?)

Human Male Necromancer

The chest does not meet the legs. If it were a sexy type of armor made for showing off the midriff that would be cool, but it’s not.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lou.4759

Lou.4759

Class: Thief

I think I win this “contest”

This happened to my character after the patch on 8/20/2013. The character model gets spikes sticking out from the back and arms of the character model. The issue only occurs when using the Vigil coat and no other.

Attachments:

Posted by: Surhin.9357

Surhin.9357

Armor/clothing art issues

I. Asuran T3 light armor set (Savant)
Asura, female elementalist
Savant Helm, Epaulets, Coat, Gloves, Leggings and Boots
Acquired from Slokk [Cultural Armorsmith Tier 3], Rata Sum.
Issue: epaulets are not visible, though they are part of this set. Even with hidden Savant Helm.

II. Sylvari cultural leggings crippling with Tier 3 boots.
Sylvari, female engineer
Firstborn Boots (t3) with either Evergreen (t1) or Nightshade (t2) Leggings
Vendors: Annamh, Onnoir (same models btw) and Imma – Cultural Armorsmiths Tier 1, 2 and 3, The Grove.

Attachments:

IceBlink.4317

Class: Necromancer
Armor: Rampager’s Feathered Pants (crafted, blue L75, green L80, can buy from TP cheap)

While the colours in preview indicate the ‘underwear’ part is the same colour as part of the skirt, at night, the colour is different to the rest of the white on the character model.

Attachments:

Posted by: Shaman.2034

Shaman.2034

Hello! I know there are some difficulties with armor on charr, but this one nags at me the most. It involves Masquerade leggings (light armor) and a male charr elementalist.

If you look at the first screenshot, my character is just standing still. The leggings clip through a large part of his right leg. It’s aggravating if the armor is a different color than his fur color because his fur shows through and clashes with the armor color.

In the second screenshot, he’s moving around while idle, looking back and forth. When he does that, the armor adjusts itself to his body and the clipping disappears, only to appear again when he stops moving. There’s no problem with the armor in any other position; only while standing still.

The third screenshot details which armor and weapon skins I’m using, but this has occurred with any combinaton of other armor and weapon skins; the leggings clip regardless. You can see the clipping in the hero panel as well. The Exalted armor was crafted; the rest of the armor and weapons, including these leggings, were purchased on the trading post and transmuted or applied to crafted armor and weapons.

Thank you for your time! This is probably a small issue, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention just to be sure.

Attachments:

Posted by: Foxwithnoname.7092

Foxwithnoname.7092

All of my One Handed weapons, both main and off hand (Except Shield) appear underneath my character when wearing Berserker’s Banded Helm of Divinity Rare quality or whatever it’s called.

My character is a Female Charr Guardian
It only happens when the helmet is Visible. if I have it hidden it doesn’t happen.

Attachments:

IceBlink.4317

Class: Necromancer
Weapon: Dragon’s Jade Kris Skin

The red tassel on the dagger disappears when viewed from the right side and front when in combat stance. Basically, you can only see it from behind or from the left side of the character, upon which it just disappears. Apparently, this happens with some other weapons too, such as the axe.

My recommended fix is to use the tassel from the scepter. Granted, it’s a bit bigger, but it doesn’t suffer from the problems the smaller ones have.

Attachments:

Posted by: Vinland.9153

Vinland.9153

Charr Male Warrior

Vigil’s Honor Greatsword clipping Warband Hauberk (gw085.jpg)

Dreadnought Shoulders clipping Warband Hauberk (gw086.jpg)

Attachments: