Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/03/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

“SoR will still be out in force with what we have. While it seems JQ is taking a break/quitting/bored whatever, and we do not have anywhere close to the coverage of either BG or JQ, we’ll still give it the best fight we can.

We have realistic expectations in the ppt department, but be sure that when we are out fighting, we aren’t going to make it easy for you guys.

Regardless of what happens to JQ, here’s to hoping we have an everlasting competitive T1 for those that are still interested in the game.

-Indo"

Well said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeang.3650

xeang.3650

whats with this talk about quitting, and not showing up…. JQ SEA is always up for fights if you guys can’t find fights… that’s all we can do now with all these full upgraded keeps and OP superior ACs we see when we get on

we had tons of fun even if we can’t tick points, and we’re grateful MERC, ND, WM and all the great SoR SEA guilds that never disappoint us by coming out to play

its getting so ridiculously fun we’re averaging like ~700 kills in our short three hours of up time this morning, ofc we get wiped too, there’s that time waha runs the dozen of us into a sea of red names… we got this… we got this… we don’t got it…lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Ouch, 60 ppt during NA primetime. R.I.P. BG
-May 6th, 2013 03:24

I’ll just leave this here:

That EU prime…..when no one else is on. lmfao

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

The full-sized JQ zerg getting wiped at BGBL Bay when I took the screenshot would beg to differ.

Edit: Also, the point wasn’t really the ppt, it was the 9,654 point lead just 2 days after being declared “dead” and “the server where guilds transfer to die.”

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

kudos to Kreen.3925 on being the first JQ not to make lame excuses or feign faked indifference.

JQ lived by the stack, and will now die by the stack. #1 is, and always has been; about the stack. HoD, SBI, SoS, JQ, and now BG.

I love to give JQ crap, but they have stayed in T1 since the beginning, only dropping out once for a week.
I fully expect once their forum warriors stop the QQ, that they will handle #2 with grace and long patience; always ready for a stumble.

Or they can meltdown and setup the SoS, SBI, JQ rematch in T3 that I’ve been putting odds on happening. Either one will be fine LOL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/JQ-guilds-alliance-looking-for-a-new-server/first#post1989262

Typical SoR troll trying to create drama saying that a JQ alliance is transferring out. This really ticks me off, SoR does not deserve to be in T1. Terrible kittening community that resorts to stupid kitten like this

Well that was deleted fast. But really, it’s a shame that you don’t realize that it was warranted to your server since, uh, JQ keeps trying to call out the other servers on their past.

JQ has past as well. Try not to forget what suddenly threw JQ to a solid first place contender… when free transfers were coming to an end. Which was the main server of choice back then? It might be best if you just welcome everyone to their new home… just like in the past.

I’ve never had a problem with new transfers, ever. But having an enemy of my server create drama intended to try and break my server apart; that just doesn’t sit right with me.

OH WAIT, just did a quick search on your posting history and realize that i was replying to a troll…LOL silly me..you got me with your signature, nice one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

JQ at 110 towards the end of EU, when JQ never really had an EU presence… whats your point?

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

The full-sized JQ zerg getting wiped at BGBL Bay when I took the screenshot would beg to differ.

Edit: Also, the point wasn’t really the ppt, it was the 9,654 point lead just 2 days after being declared “dead” and “the server where guilds transfer to die.”

110ppt and a full sized zerg?
Like I said, all comedy is based on exaggeration, big or small, whatever you can get away with.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

110ppt and a full sized zerg?
Like I said, all comedy is based on exaggeration, big or small, whatever you can get away with.

They had a full-sized zerg on 1 of the 4 maps, I said nothing about what they were or were not doing on the other 3.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

JQ at 110 towards the end of EU, when JQ never really had an EU presence… whats your point?

Not sure how you so completely missed it when I literally spelled it out in my post.

the point wasn’t really the ppt, it was the 9,654 point lead just 2 days after being declared “dead” and “the server where guilds transfer to die.”

SBI
[DR]

(edited by Silas.8630)

in Match-ups

wish.1027

The point…you have completely and utterly missed it.

Thats why I ask what it was… because its obviously to cleaver for me to get it.

Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

Gratz BG and SOR for a very good team in EB against us for the last 3 hrs .. come on you should try this not in our weak hrs .. anyway I & We tried our best to hold both side.
you are a good team one from left and one from right after we push one from keep the other come so good .. bags were everywhere.

Attachments:

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

JQ is getting spawn camp….ouch…

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

What size actually constitutes a zerg? Also, is it purely based on size or does the number of member guilds come into play? Another point, what about cohesion, I mean does use of more complex group tactics to separate role and enable flanking maneuvers still constitute zerg’ing as in one massive flood that just washes over the enemy?

I’ve heard so many uses of the term zerg for any size, composition and behavior of groups that I have no idea what is being referred to when something is called a zerg anymore.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

There, I edited my earlier post to make it a little clearer.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Score update for those of us at work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Gratz BG and SOR for a very good team in EB against us for the last 3 hrs .. come on you should try this not in our weak hrs .. anyway I & We tried our best to hold both side.
you are a good team one from left and one from right after we push one from keep the other come so good .. bags were everywhere.

I like Thanhtu’s new name for blackkitten. The creativity is off the charts!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Stop throwing mindless accusations at each other and let each server do what is necessary to live on. I think we all understand JQ’s current situation because we’ve all experienced it at some point. At least try to remain respectful.

Exchange skypez & argue there :P

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

BG : 450
SoR: 195
JQ: 55

JQ owns nothing in EB, getting spawn-camped by both SoR and BG.

rough, pretty rough.

the good thing is, there are a lot of JQs there…fighting.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

What size actually constitutes a zerg? Also, is it purely based on size or does the number of member guilds come into play? Another point, what about cohesion, I mean does use of more complex group tactics to separate role and enable flanking maneuvers still constitute zerg’ing as in one massive flood that just washes over the enemy?

I’ve heard so many uses of the term zerg for any size, composition and behavior of groups that I have no idea what is being referred to when something is called a zerg anymore.

At this point in the game, it’s lost all traces of its original definition, and is now used to describe any large group of players, regardless of skill, composition, or behavior.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

rough, pretty rough.

So they are just kinda teamed up not hitting each other?

Whatever timzone is before right now must be weakest for us and strongest for bg. When i get home from work (now) its always like this maybe 100 ppt if we’re lucky then its catch up which is almost impossible have we NEVER had coverage for that time or did someone leave? Even in the afternoon we’re outmanned most of the time but its not as bad as this normally.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments:

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

rough, pretty rough.

So they are just kinda teamed up not hitting each other?

Whatever timzone is before right now must be weakest for us and strongest for bg. When i get home from work (now) its always like this maybe 100 ppt if we’re lucky then its catch up which is almost impossible have we NEVER had coverage for that time or did someone leave? Even in the afternoon we’re outmanned most of the time but its not as bad as this normally.

No, SoR owns a wall-less keep, thanks to BG trebs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Score update ~3:30 pm PST.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

wish.1027

I think we all understand JQ’s current situation because we’ve all experienced it at some point. At least try to remain respectful.

Ya guys, it could totally be worse, we could have people dropping flame rams everywhere and smashing our golems….. oh wait…

Attachments:

Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Now it’s my turn to miss the point. Are you calling us communists? Because yes, when it came time to transfer servers, I definitely spread my vast wealth around to help my fellow guildies.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I go to WvW to have fun and I have to see this depressing kitten. Stuck in spawn, getting double teamed. You guys are brilliant…

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I go to WvW to have fun and I have to see this depressing kitten. Stuck in spawn, getting double teamed. You guys are brilliant…

Were you so upset when it was BG’s day in the barrel?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

I think we all understand JQ’s current situation because we’ve all experienced it at some point. At least try to remain respectful.

Ya guys, it could totally be worse, we could have people dropping flame rams everywhere and smashing our golems….. oh wait…

i thought [MoG] are JQ guild..i saw that Rocket guy commanding in JQ BL few days ago.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

We fought the best and beat the best? We don’t have anything left to do in this game? I have to say, what is this dribble? I don’t really want to be rude but I have to throw down the bullski flag on that one. There is finally real competition for 1st place in T1, hopefully soon it’ll be a real 3 way competition, and you JQ forum warriors disgrace your server by spouting out this nonsense? You guys are trivializing the efforts your real WvW players put in day in and day out. The truth is you finally really have to work to be the top server and a bunch of you don’t want to put in the effort Blackgate is putting in, as if its beneath you or something. You’re reflecting badly on Jade Quarry as a whole, and honestly should be ashamed of yourselves for what you’re posting now that it seems imminent Jade Quarry will take 2nd place again. True Jade Quarry WvW players please don’t take this as an attack on your efforts to represent your server, Blackgate as a whole has nothing but respect for you and the work you do. Those of you spitting out this “oh well we were on top a long time we’re done with the game now, its boring” maybe Jade Quarry is better off without you if you’re going to find an excuse to do something else when your server faces a real challenge for its dominance.

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Of course not, he goes to WvW to have fun, and double teaming the other guy is tons of fun.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

Of course not, he goes to WvW to have fun, and double teaming the other guy is tons of fun.

HAHA BG spent the next 2 weeks after taking first getting spawn camped by JQ as SOR took its table scraps and capped the rest of our bases. For those 2 weeks— all we got to read in the forums was how 2v1 was just part of the game and how we should enjoy our time in T1 because we’re on our way to T2. Spawn camped? Sounds like karma to me.

in Match-ups

wish.1027

i thought [MoG] are JQ guild..i saw that Rocket guy commanding in JQ BL few days ago.

Heck if I know. But walking golems to south camp to take it is sort of…. completely kitten I stopped following them after that.

Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Wish if you want to duel I’m open any time tonight…more so towards the downtime of NA primetime, but I play well into the oceanic/asianic time zones.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

We fought the best and beat the best? We don’t have anything left to do in this game? I have to say, what is this dribble? I don’t really want to be rude but I have to throw down the bullski flag on that one. There is finally real competition for 1st place in T1, hopefully soon it’ll be a real 3 way competition, and you JQ forum warriors disgrace your server by spouting out this nonsense? You guys are trivializing the efforts your real WvW players put in day in and day out. The truth is you finally really have to work to be the top server and a bunch of you don’t want to put in the effort Blackgate is putting in, as if its beneath you or something. You’re reflecting badly on Jade Quarry as a whole, and honestly should be ashamed of yourselves for what you’re posting now that it seems imminent Jade Quarry will take 2nd place again. True Jade Quarry WvW players please don’t take this as an attack on your efforts to represent your server, Blackgate as a whole has nothing but respect for you and the work you do. Those of you spitting out this “oh well we were on top a long time we’re done with the game now, its boring” maybe Jade Quarry is better off without you if you’re going to find an excuse to do something else when your server faces a real challenge for its dominance.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Well time for sleep for me, spent the evening on our corner of BG harassing bay and hills and flipping camps etc trying to hold onto some points with some SF, AoS and EMP plus is few others. . Probably my most expensive repair session for a good long while Rather amusing that the only points we held when I left were on BG although I would guess we lost those by now.

Had to leave for bed while a 40+ mob of BG were shelling Briar from island vista trebs and we had around 5-10 to defend. Happy days.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Don’t worry, as soon as Blackgates sister server drops out of Tier 1 things will be much more fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Those of you spitting out this “oh well we were on top a long time we’re done with the game now, its boring” maybe Jade Quarry is better off without you if you’re going to find an excuse to do something else when your server faces a real challenge for its dominance.

That’s actually kind of useful advice, considering the “Full” status of their server. I expect everyone who said they’re “done” with WvW to transfer so JQ can get people who do want to WvW.

So LethalxKiller and Kryyg, I’m sure they’re expecting you somewhere in the lower tiers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I see you are a thief apparently from another post

I’m up for this challenge, that is if you won’t run away.

Im in BG BL ATM and down for some duels (Unless youre a super defensive run away bleed thf/ele/engineer, in which case neither of us will win unless youre bad)
wish.3102

Still there? I would like to duel.

Bleed thief, but I don’t reset in a duel. It’s not a duel at that point.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Those of you spitting out this “oh well we were on top a long time we’re done with the game now, its boring” maybe Jade Quarry is better off without you if you’re going to find an excuse to do something else when your server faces a real challenge for its dominance.

That’s actually kind of useful advice, considering the “Full” status of their server. I expect everyone who said they’re “done” with WvW to transfer so JQ can get people who do want to WvW.

So LethalxKiller and Kryyg, I’m sure they’re expecting you somewhere in the lower tiers.

I hear EU t9 is always looking for fresh baddies bodies.

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Don’t worry, as soon as Blackgates sister server drops out of Tier 1 things will be much more fun.

Did you just ninja-in a 2v1?
I do believe you did.
Funny how quick tables turn sometimes ain’t it?

in Match-ups

wish.1027

While Im aware this is trolling, I completely agree. If youre quitting this game, move off JQ. Thanks.

Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Silas.8630

Score update for anyone stuck working late.

Attachments:

SBI
[DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Score update for anyone stuck working late.

Working late? Its only 4pm :-(

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I do believe you did.

Not sure what your talking about with tables turned. But yeah I snuck in a double team comment and maybe its just because I haven’t slept much, but thought it was pretty funny.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

Liquid that giff was funny as hell, lol

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I do believe you did.

We are sisters now!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: LeahKell.5873

LeahKell.5873

Players who truly love WvW (or the old RvR) will fight on. Doesn’t matter who wins or loses as long as you get to fight the good fight. Of course, sometimes you have to look harder to find it.

Thank you for bringing it, BG. May we return it soon!

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Not sure what your talking about with tables turned. But yeah I snuck in a double team comment and maybe its just because I haven’t slept much, but thought it was pretty funny.

You never understand! Am I typing with a northwoods accent again?
Sister guild wasn’t especially stinging. If you’d gone for lovers.. maybe
The idea of SoR and BG working together is kinda like a couple with one going to Ohio state and the other Michigan.. Sisters are more than capable of hating while sharing a roof. I know, I have 2.
BG noobs: see how silly it seems from that side?

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

We are sisters now!

Grandma said you’re the mailman’s. That’s why pa run off.