Showing Posts For Stryker Ace.4708:
My friends are sending me screenshots of a sale on Shared Inventory slots, however, I cannot find this in my Trading Post Search. It simply does not exist for me to purchase, shows up as recent purchases, but that was months ago.
Is this a bug that they are not showing at all in trading post to me or is it “by design”?
I would buy some if they were available but no option appears for me to do so. Frustrating.
Posted by: Stryker Ace.4708
In the long run this will be a good thing.
Looks like the shared inventory is its own partition vs personal slots. Its better this way, assuming its intended as its not in the notes, but agree the scroll bar should not appear if it doesn’t make sense.
Thanks Lawton for referring me to gw2w2w.com. We have used that service a couple of times since.
The last update to this bug tracker is April 8th. Only 2 fixes in all of April so far.
Is this bug tracker thing dropped already? I keep checking for progress, but don’t see much beyond the initial spurt of activity.
I’d like to start building a site for our guild, but am new to this application development. Are there any examples on how to use the api to get and show the guild emblem in a browser?
Preferably I’d like to get an angularjs example to get started.
I just did Koptev’s path(path 3) and I still did not get credit for dungeon completion. This is the second dungeon I can’t complete because of these bugs. I do not understand how recognition of completion bugs continue to persist. I have seen this bug mentioned in many postings that trace back for at least 3 years.
I also don’t understand how there isn’t a dungeon/fractal category for the in game bug report feature. How is this not recognized as part of the game?
Please fix ANET.
Our guild is The Wrath of Khan from SBI Server. I am working to expand our WvW presence from our guild and having someone experienced (guardian no less) and hardcore would be an asset. SBI server has great and diverse community and it could be a great home for you.
Message me in game if you would like to speak further.
The queues for SBI used to be non-existent except for Eternal Battlegrounds. The last week or two has seen more queuing for prime time hours. Reset night for the first 90 minutes is challenging unless you are in right away. Outside of that there is very low queuing to worry about.
Definitely come to SBI to safeguard our towers and garrisons. Our primary commanders definitely recognize the value of having good siege defenders and someone will to provide good information on enemy positions.
Our community is very good and communications is on TS as Blodeuyn mentioned. I am not part of LEXS guild but it sounds like you would fit best with them!
Focusing on changing commander tags or providing more tag types is ridiculous.
If you guys need changes to the Commander Tag or the fact that you need one implies you may not have good commanders, you have lazy commanders(run around, but don’t communicate much), or your WvWvW server community is disorganized and/or you are not on the server voice comm. Best commanders go tagless and the players know who they are and know how to keep up. New players worth anything will quickly adjust and figure this out align themselves with the right “commanders”.
The only things ANET should be working on in WvWvW is the game bugs, server lag, and Designing Maps specific to each server.
Only Flea Shot gets charged 10g per day. He seems to be pickpocketing all of the exotic drops. If you are missing any, he’s probably got’em.
Looking to recruit a couple more players that would like play casually in WvWvW. Our guild “The Wrath of Khan” [TWOK] is pretty social/casual and play almost everything in GW2 except possibly PvP. I would like to see us have a stronger Guild presence in WvWvW as we only have 3-4 of us actively playing it with a couple others from time to time. It would be great to be able to form a full party or bigger to run havoc from time to time rather than zerg all day.
If you have never played WvWvW, that is Ok, as we don’t mind slowing training you up and showing you the ropes. If you are open to other facets of the game like dungeons and fractals or basic PvE we are in for that too.
We have used Skype and TeamSpeak for voice comm; TeamSpeak is slowly winning out as it is better for jumping on and off without negatively impacting the group that is playing.
Contact me in game through message or whisper if you’d like to know more.
Hi there LawDev. I am part of a small Guild with `approx. 20 members, with 5-7 active, adults, Skype for voice, east coast to west coast members, US&Can. We have a couple of couples in our guild as well. Storm Bluff Isle – The Wrath of Khan, named after our guild master Kuhbla Khan.
Although we would like to get bigger to get more out of the game, we aren’t willing to sacrifice our social group to get anyone and everyone to join. I can’t ever promise you we would hit a hundred members like some of the other guilds. For now getting us to 10 or so active/social/casual members that like to play with each other would be ideal.
5 of us have been playing GW since after its first year, and since GW2 is way better, I can’t see us ever going inactive. I’ve heard of some massive guilds already disappearing, but we won’t. Of the newer members we are slowly working them through the game and getting to know them and trying to get them to be on Skype with us.
Our members that are active will be more than happy to work with you if you are loyal to our guild, but we can’t promise to pay for you to change servers. I guess we figure if they didn’t pay to be in our guild then our members actually want to be in it for pay. Doesn’t mean we wouldn’t share in game items, just means we don’t buy members. Can’t trust those recruits, imo.
If this is at all interesting, I would be interested to chat and get you chatting with our other members to see if our guild is the right fit.
Off to finish daily!
Hi Silverlight, If you can be in Stormbluff Isle server, then feel free to check us out. I just posted looking for new recruits. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Wrath-of-Khan-StormBluff-Isle
We aren’t that large, but we are social, helpful, and casual. Those that are active will continue to be active.
PM me or whisper me in game.
Hi Ryan, We use Skype. I just posted for recruiting. It would depend on if you would be willing to switch servers. If you can’t switch servers, then good luck on finding a home…
We are recruiting from Stormbluff Isle. The Wrath of Khan is our Guild name and we are recruiting. ~20 members, 5-7 active during the evenings. Casual.
I believe we could be what you are looking for. We all have a jobs so can’t spend a hundred hours a week on the game.
Check out my guild recruitment “advertisement” and search for Wrath of Khan or Stormbluff. you should see my post.
Stryker Ace 4708
No, this is not a Star Trek guild. Rather its named after our founder and fearless leader Kuhbla Khan.1359 or rather the wrath from which pours from the soul when he is defeated. Those with weak stomachs should not reading further as his outcry as there is no rating for it. I do find it hilarious, but please don’t tell him I said that.
If you are new, or your guild has gone inactive, or your guild is too small to do dungeons, fractals or other guild things please see if the below looks right for you…
- History: 5 Core members from GW1 from “The Killing Order”-TKO and all members from that guild have come to “The Wrath of Khan”-TWOK. Some of us have met in the real life and some of us haven’t. In GW2 we have grown a bit.
- Current Size: ~20 members, 5-7 active players. We realize life happens and sometimes a member(s) need to take a break. The 5 GW core members will be there when you return to play with us again.
- Time of Play: Typically find several of us on between the hours of 7pm-11pm eastern time during the week. On weekends, its whenever someone log in. Mostly we have 9-5 jobs that dictate our schedule of play. Khan has a dream job whereby he can play at work.
- Where from: Mostly US & Canada, East Coast to West Coast.
- Communications: Skype or in game chat. We have not had great luck with team speak.
- Game Play Type: Casual. We all have jobs, and would prefer members to not sabotage their lives by overplay. Sometimes we’ll get on to play long enough to complete the daily, other times we just can’t stop playing because we are having that much fun. Boy is that next day at work a bit rough!
- Game Type: We are pretty diverse, we’ll play anything we can play. We have played PvE and WvWvW the most, and PvP the least. That can change depending on how our Guild evolves and how many on at a specific point and time. Guild rushes and bounties are just about within reach, but we need to plan ahead to do it.
- Cooperative Play: It’s more fun to play as a group, but then there are times when you want to increase the challenge and go it alone. It’s your choice. Working with a group of 3-4 in the WvE can quickly level up and usually all it takes is a " Can I get help with…" in guild chat.
- Representing: This is highly preferred in our guild. Why? When you are in our guild we will go out of our way to help if you ask. The return on that investment is that premise that we are building a partnership that improves our guild capabilities and guild gaming options/attributes. You can still party with other players, I still do from time to time, but continuing to represent us at the same time shows commitment to growing the guild that we are a part of.
- Expert vs Amateur: We don’t care as long as its fun. It’s OK to provide help as long as your intent is to be helpful, not dominating. Remember this is a game and if there is a mistake that gets everyone killed, we can just re-spawn.
If you are looking for a decent active Guild check us out. You will not have to worry about our Guild going inactive as long as there are new achievements and challenges as our GW1 core members have proven that they will consistently play this game.
Looking forward to doing Dungeons, Fractals, Bounties, etc with ya.
PM me or whisper me in GW2,
I still like WvWvW, but I honestly have to say its lost a bit of its luster as its “very same” across worlds.
When GW2 first released, the first thing we had to do was join a server and supposedly a server that was based on a theme or area/location from GW1. Since I was a bit naive I had thought that each server area/location would have the appropriate characteristics based on the location it was named after.
In WvWvW, we currently have 3 maps that all look and feel exactly the same with only one that is not. I would like to see each of the maps be different and each homeland map is designed based on the server name GW1 locations and have the npc’s that match those areas.
I know designing/building/testing 24 world maps might take a year or more, but I would love WvWvW even more if the maps weren’t all the same and the challenges/strategies it would force would be incredible in my opinion. On New Years Day we could have an Epic World War pitting all Worlds against each other. Possibly throw in the ghosts of the Dwarves across the battlefields as NPCs as well would be very cool!
If I had to choose between temporary living story items and more “appropriate” maps for WvWvW, I would easily choose the maps.
I’d be interested in what everyone thinks about the Maps!
While at the Laurel vendor (Lions Arch) I noticed that every ascended item having condition damage also had a precision attribute. Ideally I would like to get something with Power, Toughness, and Condition Damage only.
Is there some relation of precision and condition damage that is not explained in the wiki?