Looks like T1 will be almost impossible to predict /happy

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

MOS matchup Scores Wk9 / matchup list

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

by request, I’m posting estimated probababilities for the upcoming matchups in this thread also. “na1” and “eu1” files show the probabilities of getting any single opponent, “na2” and “eu2” files show the probabilities of getting a particular pair of opponents.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

by request, I’m posting estimated probababilities for the upcoming matchups in this thread also. “na1” and “eu1” files show the probabilities of getting any single opponent, “na2” and “eu2” files show the probabilities of getting a particular pair of opponents.

-ken

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Thank you Ken (snowreap). I will be restarting the score tracks including NA and EU in just another few weeks. Woot! NA and EU servers combined!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

-ken

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

seems like this thread isn’t getting updates so for now I’m going to post in the other one only.

-ken

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Becasue Alpine is back and servers merged, I started updating again. I will update every monday or so

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

weel 2 of scores. Snowreap says something about maths is not working.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Week 3. Trendlines appearing

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Week 4. Happy hunting and vesak day

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

T1 starting to look extremely one sided while t2/3 seems more balanced.

Week 5 is here

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Here is week 6

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

not trying to steal any thunder but doesn’t the WvW Matchup website already do this in a user friendly format:

http://wvwmatchups.azurewebsites.net/

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Week 7 score. not much change.
@Straegen – please pm snowreap. From what i can see they are different

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

not trying to steal any thunder but doesn’t the WvW Matchup website already do this in a user friendly format:

is that Gudradain’s new site? I see the old coveragewars2.com URL isn’t working.

“already” implies they were doing it first. actually it’s the reverse; the website is new. for users who are interested only in their own server it’s a fine site, but if you want to see how much variation your server has compared to others (i.e. you are shopping for a server that has more randomness than the one you’re currently on) then my data is more useful. my data is also useful if you want to quickly see which tiers are currently “locked” with no randomness at all.

if I were certain that nobody was interested in my numbers any more I would stop posting them, it would save me time every week.

-ken

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Matchup scores are starting to look stale and predictable.
Please add more spice

Week 8

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Week 9

Next week will add comparison charts for new world links vs old

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

is that Gudradain’s new site? I see the old coveragewars2.com URL isn’t working.

“already” implies they were doing it first. actually it’s the reverse; the website is new. for users who are interested only in their own server it’s a fine site, but if you want to see how much variation your server has compared to others (i.e. you are shopping for a server that has more randomness than the one you’re currently on) then my data is more useful. my data is also useful if you want to quickly see which tiers are currently “locked” with no randomness at all.

if I were certain that nobody was interested in my numbers any more I would stop posting them, it would save me time every week.

-ken

I meant to reply to this before. I definitely appreciate you posting this here. I like the format better and I can check out my next prospective matches easily while I’m on the official forums. So thanks for doing this and I hope you keep it up!

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Snowreap.5174

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Thanks for posting this info snow! Nice of you