The airship can be seen over the refugee camp in bloodtide coast but there is no sign of Kiel..
Posted by: pessimist.7294
Frenzy and Kraitkin
Grab some friends and run HotW 1, CoF 1+2 and Ascalon 1+3. Its 7 Gold in less than 2h, also you can use the tokens to buy goldies and exotics.
..whose soul has been kitten ed to stay in this white hell until someone digs him out and bury his remains properly?
Kick him from the guild so he cant pillage the guild bank. Also warn all guildmates and his friends not to trust any messages from his account until its restored.
I finally made me this backpiece but now i want to fusion it with a infused fractal capacitator. Will both infusion slots be taken over into the new item or just one?
Would be kinda stupid if I waste 290g with that^^
Its worth the while. You will experience a game fully stuffed with references, a good story, sympathic characters, good looking armor and a landscape which was designed with much love.
Only flaws: From time to time there is a real nasty lag probably caused by the decreased server capacities. Also there are very few people playing GW1, so you either have to learn to play with heroes and henchmans or find some friends who are willing to travel back.
First lets annihilate the centaurs and the dragons then we can turn on the charrs.
7/10 for the first name, because i really see alot of necromancers with the name Lilith running around even though i like it.
9/10 Thats a good one! I hope you also gave him a medieval look^^
My Mesmer twins:
Vilia and Veronique Di Genova, both human nobles.
He’s not as innocent as he looks – he knows where you all live.
Yes and in the end they are going to steal your christmas presents, even if you didnt throw snowballs at them.
The current emperor is obsviously seeking for more power. He reunited Cantha and reconquered the Kurzicks and Luxons. I think in time of civil war there isnt much potential for new technologies especially when they dont have access to laboratorys like the asuras. Also the pact develeoped a very progressive technology in less than a year.
I would think that the emperor would be impressed by the AAF and “allows” them to set up a “temporarily” base on Shing Jea.
Also the Aetherblades are not stupid, they know they dont have a chance to stand the pact at their current state. And with Scarlet (One of the worst employers in Tyria) AND the pact on their kitten they cant really rebuild themself without getting disturbed and attacked.
QUICK KILL THAT QUAGGAN BEFORE IT CAN SPREAD THE RADIATION!!!!!!
Uhm you do know that quaggan backpacks and hats are made of real quaggan skin?
Or they retreat over Southsun Cove, Sparkfly Fen, Mount Maelstrom (Refueling at the Inquest base and taking supplies for a long journey) and Straits of Devastation to the south. On this route they avoid the Ring of fire which volcano ashes could damage the engine. Once they are past Orr their airships can use the natural winds and save a lot of fuel which increase their range vastly. From there they got 3 options:
1. Istan: Its the closest destination but the situation on the Island is probably very instable during the reign of Palawa Yoko. Also the Order of Whispers got their agents in Elona.
2. Battle Isles: Its mostly not inhabited and gives enough space for a airbase. Since the local Zaishen wont take any refugees its rather unlikely they will stay there. (unless they fight them but then they would have to face the Canthanian army. And with their current state they are not ready to fight an army that big)
Maybe they just stop there to refill their supplies. (Its unknown on which level the Canthanian technology is but they probably dont have fuel)
3. Cantha: Its the destination with the longest way to travel but this makes it the savest. The people of Cantha dont know anything about the AAF or the Aetherblades during the seabarrier of risen minions. The Aetherblades could establish a base there without any problems and even strongly influence the emperor of Cantha to their advantage. This would be the by far most dangerous possibility. Imagine the whole Canthanian army, equipped with modern gear and indoctrinated by the Aetherblades, would attack Tyria. Even with the Pact and the additional reinforcements from all 5 races it would be very hard to repell a invasion of this scale.
I didnt receive any lifesigns for almost 3 days now. I fear our beloved Krait has been killed in the blast when the tower went down.
And between those lose too much time by just standing around because I get distracted or have to take a crap
I really hope Krait wasnt inside of the tower when we destroyed it.
I guess Quaggan kidnapped Krait and is roasting him now over his campfire.
Always knew it that Quaggans are the most dangerous predators in Tyria….
No its not possible, you need a 2. account to play together. Also its forbidden to share the account with someone else.
Maybe he is working in the deep rain forrest or in South Pole?
Or he got convicted for 2 years in prison^^
Short question: Why dont you just block all connections to China and Russia? Would make things a lot easier. Especially since China got their own version of GW2.
“Finest resort destination”? Rather Final body disposal destination. Krait better be prepared to stay there in this pink hell if you sign this contract. 95% of the tourists find this trip so good that they decide to leave bodyparts or their complete body back there.
The danger with machines like the Watchknights is that they can be hacked and reprogrammed like Scarlet did. If queen Jennah really replaces their front soldiers with them its rather a new risk than a relief for the troops since they always have to be prepared to fight against their own weapons. Also if the Watchknights got a AI there is still the possibility that it will develop on its own and turn against the human. (Seen like in Terminator) Charr tanks might not be effective like the watchknights but you can be sure it wont turn on you.
So many thiefs ans so little time….
(Btw, is there any difference of taste between the meat of a blue quaggan and a pink one?)
Getting 2-4 every day. Im blovking and reporting them, but i think im slowly out off free space on my blocklist. Is there a limit how many people u can have on your blocklist?
I already suggested something like this but it looks like he doesnt like alcohol
The actual reason why humans dont accept you is because you are a Krait. Kraits kill humans. Krait enslave humans. Krait eat humans (ok some humans also eat Kraits). Krait steal your children. And a Krait stole the chocolate out of my Advent Calendar!!!!!
Also you are a foreigner, integrate yourself and keep a low profile and in 1 or 2 months nobody will bother you again.
Just like last year, only with new gemshop items and more bugs.
Summed up we humans should construct and build the tanks of Tyria instead of the other races^^
kitten it, looks like we scared Krait off. -.-
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6103/27652091.174/0_68023_2277442_XXXL that’s a tank, and it cant do 360 with his cannon.
Thats not a tank. Its the M7 Priest, a self proppeled artillery.
Dont really looks like a tank. It may got a big cannon but like you can see its only possible to turn it in a 20-45 degree angle. Also its way too big and a easy target for AT-weapons.
The Pact tanks in the invasion of Orr are more like mobile artillery. Considering the Pact can make a mobile battlesuit that provides plenty of mobility, armor, and firepower there isn’t much need for a conventional tank.
I agree, the pact tanks looks more like self-propelled guns, they are not even support tanks.
Well, maybe he is a Krait from the other side of the track?
How is beer violent?
I dont know what kind of vacation you like, so here are a few suggestions:
1. If you like war, blood and gore you should take the next caravan to the Harathi Hinterlands. Its a complete warzone inclusive prisonercamps and slavery (may remind you of home).
2. Want something cold? Then go to Hoelbrak and the Shiverpeak Mountains. The local Norn are really friendly and they will probably welcome you with a Gallon of beer. (No idea how Krait are affected by alcohol)
3. Rata Sum could be a option for you. Currently Motos Super Adventure Box is closed but maybe he will open it for you if you ask nicely. Also relax in 1 of the famous Asuran nightclubs after a exhausting day. Just ask 1 of the local authorities and if you are lucky they will show you the way instead of taking you into custody.
4. To discover your spiritual side you should travel to the Grove, home of the sylvari. (well most part of them) Meditate next to a beautiful landscape and in the middle of the nature. You got a “special fetish”? You love getting your kitten whipped? Then you maybe should visit the Nightmare Court. They are always looking for people who love pain.
5. To visit other individuals of your race visit Mount Maelstrom. The Krait there got a real big city.
6. Not recommended but also a look worth: The Black Citadel, home of the Charr. Lot of steam and fire, but there is a possibility that they wont react very friendly.
And to your question “Who is Abaddon?” He is also called Abbadon the trolled one, former God of secrets (Now its Kormir). He tried to troll the humans and they trolled back resulting in his final defeat. Since he was responsible for many disasters most people dont even dare to mention him or even to speak out his name.
Riverside kills him on a regular base, at least 3 times a day. Best chances are 14:02, 16:02, 18:02, 20:02
A pretty stupid joke to be honest. Compared to the real life it would be like you scream “Alah Ahkbar!!!” in the middle of a crowded american mall during christmas time.
I havent heard anything from Krait recently. I hope he didnt got imprisoned again.
What, you ran out of energy???
She is a bad joke so its only fair if she dies trough a bad joke.
Example: She is going to be electrocuted and the executioner doesnt wet the sponge.
Clawfford, are you and your comrades made of firesafe material? If not i kinda got a clue what happened to the missing toys..
Krait better stay on the right track, there are lot of people who wants to hurt you in prison. Especially those in the prisonshower.
The armor, it has something to do with being manly, Krait. :>
Shall I teach you to become manly? Pink dyes are possibly involved…
This still isnt manly enough
I bet Mr. Krait here doesn’t speak good Krytan and would like a teacher.
I know stabby stabby, and can demonstrate that one on him if he wants to meet me somewhere.
You know if someone thinks further about what you just said it really gets creepy…
Out of curiosity: Does Krait listen music? And if yes what kind of?
Krait find these strange birds and thinks they might be significant.
Ey go away from my breakfast, my 2. breakfast, my lunch, my breadtime, my dinner, my midnight snack and my reserve food >:(
First you should run a complete virus scan on your computer, changing your password before scanning is kinda useless.
Then open a support ticket (if u havent done this, never create severals for a single case only 1) and tell them exactly what happened. If there are items missing ask the support for a rollback (only available once per lifetime).