Here are some changes that I think should be done to improve hand health while playing this game:
- All remaining one-time instant effect consumables like essences of luck, drinks that count for thirst slayer and potions of karma should get the Consume All context menu entry.
- All containers, bags, boxes and packaged goods that produce random loot on use should get a right click context menu option to “Open all”. Choosing that option would open a small panel that looks like the bottom half of the crafting window in the crafting panel, with a progress bar and a cancel button, and stopping automatically if the inventory is full.
- Transferring items between the bank and the inventory should require single clicks from the bank panel. Same with the collections panel.
- Hidden tabs or closed bags should be ignored when transferring items between the ban and the inventory by clicking them.
- Empty slots in invisible bags should be the last to be filled by the system (e.g.: Looted items, crafter items, items from loot bags…). If there’s any other empty slot in the inventory, getting an item should put it in hat other slot instead, giving priority to the player to use invisible bag slots.
- An option to bypass the salvage confirmation dialog could be added. For example, once this option is enabled, clicking with Shift+click with the salvage cursor prompt would not make the confirmation appear.
- When a ground-targeted skill has auto-attack enabled, holding the left mouse button or skill key down should keep the ground target marker visible and attempt to continuously use that skill on the target marker instead having to repeatedly press them.
- A toggle option could be added. So using the skill once starts autoattacking, and using the skill again stops autoattacking, instead having to holster the weapon to stop.
Toggleable Ctrl and Alt:
(I ran out of space!)
What other features you think could be added to reduce strain in our hands while playing?
- You can disable activating objects with right clik in the options panel!
- We can salvage in bulk!
- When transferring stackable items from and to the bank, the client searches for stacks of the same item, and tries to send then directly to the stack!
- Vendors got a spinner and number boxes to buy in bulk!
- Recipes from consumables are now account bound (except a few bugged ones, report those if you find them!)!
(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)